• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Dirty Talk Desi Hindi Sex Talk

Dirty talk on actress hot images
Yes...I was not into earlier but my friends told me to see them on a regular basis because you are employed now. No need to worry about studying. I was watching film only. Now I am fapping to them.
Check my thread, 80' and 90's actresses. I created that because when I searched for Nagma, Mandakini, Manisha Koirala, I found nothing in this site. Most people either create new Actresses or old ugly aunties.
Plus when I found most fakes of 90's actresses they were absolutely garbage. The girls they chose were white and slim, and didn't look like the actress at all. I needed plump body, Latin or Dark skin for actresses like Rambha and Kajol.
So my fakes are quite believable. Check them and we can talk about any of those actresses later.
Here's the link.

Check my thread, 80' and 90's actresses. I created that because when I searched for Nagma, Mandakini, Manisha Koirala, I found nothing in this site. Most people either create new Actresses or old ugly aunties.
Plus when I found most fakes of 90's actresses they were absolutely garbage. The girls they chose were white and slim, and didn't look like the actress at all. I needed plump body, Latin or Dark skin for actresses like Rambha and Kajol.
So my fakes are quite believable. Check them and we can talk about any of those actresses later.
Here's the link.
Nice thread bro...

Back