• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Dhanashree Verma Show

Reactions
DF Coins
I was sitting in my vip room, watching the ipl match between Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan royals during covid the partner of players were given separated rooms in Dubai stadium where u can watch match

when i heard a voice madem

I turned around to see and old man smiling at me he spoke in Hindi madem

main aaj ke lie aapaka personal vetar hoon agar aapako khaane ke lie kuchh chaahie to krpaya mujhe bolo

I Replied okay get me some snacks for now I ordered him

On that day I was wearing a low v neck top and a pair of ripped jeans with holes in them. This is my first day' I thought to myself as I looked around the room. There were two tables side by side with red cushions and a tv mounted on the wall behind the couches.The room was dimly lit with only the tv lighting up the room.

The old man came back with a small bag of peanuts and a bottle of water" for me. I thanked him and ate the peanuts while watching the match. After that he left me alone to watch the game.

In the mean time I drank lot of wine I was really high then suddenly the bottle wine fell over my skirt and fell on my hand and broke there was huge noise at that moment there was knock on the door and the old waiter came inside with food I told him I sprained my hand and asked if he could help me he came over with his rough hands touched my hands I felt an electric pass through my body he cleaned the broken bottle and put it in the dustbin and put the food on the table then I noticed he was starting at my cleavage.

I felt very naughty I was getting horny from his staring.

l asked him what are you looking at.

He said nothing I said then why you keep staring at my boobs?

He was shocked from my reply

got more horny now he was getting nervous too.

He said sorry madam please forgive me

On that day I was wearing a low v-neck red

I took off my top and threw it on the floor the old man was shocked I saw him swallow his saliva as he tried to choke down his saliva.I was wearing a bra and my nipples were hard as diamonds I pinched them between my fingers and watched him squirm as I did this..hmmm do u wanna taste my breasts ahhhI said this in a whisper and I felt my pussy become wet. I felt a little embarrassed as I felt my thighs grow damp as well.

I got up and walked over the couch .I smiled and winked at him as I walked towards the couches I sat on one of the couches and put my feet up I ran my hand over my thighs and rubbed my clit as I did this I closed my eyes and my fingers parting my thighs and finding my wet pussy

When I opened my eyes back up I saw the old man sitting next to me he was my near my pussy took his tongue out and started to lick my young pussy as I spread my legs wider and pushed my hips back I moaned with pleasure as his long tongue traced a path around my clit. This is my first time having some licking my pussy I was virgin chahal and me were engaged but never had time to have sex because he was always away on tours and I always ended up masturbating and I am going to have a great time I thought to myself as I felt my orgasm building inside me.

I felt my whole body become one with the couch I was on as I felt my pussy get licked and my ass get rubbed I felt my orgasm I was about to cum I felt my thighs tighten and my pussy become more and more wet I felt the old man's tongue move faster and faster as he sucked my clit and I felt my pussy juice flow down my leg and pool in my toe-heel sandals.

I was breathing heavy when the old man stopped licking my pussy and instead took his hand and started to flick my clit. I felt my orgasm building I knew I was going to cum soon and I was so excited I wanted to scream but I bit my lip hard as I felt another strong orgasm rip through me.

I felt my toes curl and my eyes close as I felt my whole I fell back onto the couch as the old man stood up and unzipped his pants and took out his thick old dark cock I was fascinated by it he told me to suck his cock I took his cock inside my mouth it was thick it didn't go all the way in and I felt my throat expand as I took it in and out I sucked it like I hadn't eaten in weeks.

google high quality photos

Fuck I love this cock sucker my mouth feels like I am sucking a straw' he grunted as I worked his cock with my mouth for what seemed like forever.Finally I felt his cock head pop inside my mouth I withdrew it and took it between my full moist lips I sucked it clean I felt his cock tw leth inside my mouth as I did this I felt hot cum shooting into my throat I coughed it up and swallowed it down my love tunnel.I felt so nasty but so fucking good. When I finally pulled away from his cock I felt it pulse in my mouth I was choking and gagging

He lifted me and lied me on the bed and started to lick my body from head to toe his moustache was poking my skin I felt so nasty and embarrassed yet I felt horny I told him I was dying for him to fuck me, he came near started to suck them

I felt so filthy. He kissed me on my lips and started to lick from my neck came down to my navel area and circle his tongue around my belly button area ahhhhh hmmmmmmmI felt my pussy become more and more wet I want more' I said to myself as I took hold of the old man's cock .

I guided his cock near my pussy entrance lips,as he pushed it in I bit down on his neck feeling it harden under me as it entered.

The old man let out a moan as I continued to bite him as he thrust into my pussy.

He tried to talk but nothing came out.

His hands grabbed at the seat pushing down more and more onto himself.

I could feel his cock getting bigger inside of me, as he pushed deeper and deeper.

My pussy was so tight around his cock that it almost hurt.

But I needed his cock.

As he pulled back and then pushed deep once again, I moaned around it sending vibrations up his cock.

He held me tighter, I could feel it against my body.

Then holding my hips tightly with one hand and using his other hand to rub my clit faster I became lost in the sensation,the pleasure I was giving him, and the pleasure I was receiving from him.

Soon my pussy squeezed around his cock and was now stretched very wide, He kept pounding until I got to two orgasms, each harder than the last.

I felt every twinge of pain and every pulse of pleasure as took my virginity

He kept fucking me for what seemed like hours but was only about ten minutes.

He held my arms behind the steel bars, while I spread wide for him.

He leaned over and kissed me deeply, his tongue probing my mouth.

I sucked on it greedily, while he fucked me hard and fast.

He licked all around my lips and teeth.

He bit my lower lip and sucked it between his lips, making me moan.

He released my arms and grabbed my breasts roughly

They were small but round and firm

He massaged them lovingly; pinching my nipples tenderly.

He ran his nose across them as he nibbled on both tits teasing my nipples even more.

It made me quiver with longing.

He looked up and saw me staring lustfully at him.

tum ek achchhee chhotee randi ho.

Tumko inaam milega.

" kya matalab hai?"
"jald hee pata chal jaega he said with a grin.

He pushed his cock deeper into my pussy

"Oh God," I screamed.

Oh God no pull your cock out don't come inside me

!

I begged him.

He laughed some more as he fucked me harder and faster.

I felt it go past my cervix and hit my womb.

His balls slapped the top of my leg no

"Please stop," I panted as I tried to keep from screaming.! don't want to get pregnant

yadi tum mera inaam sveekaar nahin karate to isase mujhe bahut gussa aaega.

"I stared at him

My mind whirling.

I thought to myself Should I do what he says? didn't know what to do.

He stared back at me again smiling

main 65 saal ka hoon, mere koi bacche nahi hain, main chahta hoon ki tum mere bachchon ko janm den

"I couldn't believe it.

He smiled and nodded before pushing himself further in me.

oh ahhh, mere raas le lo mere raas ki har aakhiri boond lein aur garbhavati ho jo

" tum garbhavati hone ja rahi ho randdiii ahhhhh hmmm

felt his hot seed splash against my insides.

"Oh yes," he repeated while pounding my snatch hard and fast

felt all of him filling me up.

His hot sperm filled up my eggs and impregnated me.

He pulled his cock out of me slowly, letting his cum drippingout of my pussy.

As he did so he smirked at me saying: tum mere liye ek varis banane ja rahe ha

Then he left the room

I lay there for a few minutes trying to process what had just happened.

My life has changed forever.

I have been impregnated by an older man.

This is something I never thought would happen. could only imagine what he wanted from me.

I had to admit it was pretty cute.

The end

Back