• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery ? Dirty Fantasy Edits/Fakes with backstories ?

#4 Isha
( Requested By @Xxxno )
Backstory :
A Story about My Revenge.

We met of Facebook. We talked a lot. She was a freak in bed and this is the first nude she sent me.

KRwr4.png

We used to chat all the time, thought we were going to last forever alas, its was just my daydream.......before the day came when I found her in bed with someone i didn't know, we did a lot of freaky things and our favorite was exhibitionism , doing daring stuff in public, going to share a few pics with you guys

KR872.png
KRBKT.png

She begged me not to leave when i found her cheating and i agreed.......hehehe so she thought....because i had planned something sinister :devilish: in my mind already.

The next week we started our adventures again, this time i told her to go behind a mall to do our stunt and she agreed.
As planned she removed all her clothes and sat down for a pic and started to look around if someone is coming. I told her not to worry gave her a small branch from a nearby tree to make the pic that i was about to capture a little more scenic and so she did. Took the branch placed it on her lap. I told her to look towards the left so that i can take a pic. She obliged, and i took a snap, told her to hold the position....

Little did she knew i slowly walked back with all her clothes and vanished :devilish: crossed the road sat in a nearby café bought myself my favorite coffee and watched the show unravel before me.
OH MAN what a day that was, my phone rang about thousand times, she cried and begged for me to return and i laughed. Alas, around 8 pm i had to leave city as I had booked a flight for Manali with my friends, called her and told her I have kept her clothes in a dustbin near the main entrance of the mall and left the place in a cab.

That was 2 years ago, i still wonder whether she tried to take her clothes from the dustbin but anyways i had never kept them there in the first place. Hahaha....never heard from her again. Sharing below the last pic i clicked before all this
fiasco.

KRjHe.png
Thanks? bro nice creation?

Nice work bro...keep it up! I do something similar...chekc out my work too and support if you can
Thank you bro, surely ❤️?

#5 The Saree Store
Backstory:

Hi, I'm
Jay, I run a big clothing store in Navi Mumbai, I'm sharing a few pics of my customers below, let me know if you want to hear the full story ;)

dOwfvnJq_o.png
7R8er57C_o.png
7wbUHS7r_o.png
xSbDO3BZ_o.jpg
B8vU3cvy_o.jpg

#1 Keerthi Suresh
Keerthi : Sir, please! Let me go now, you have searched my entire body for drugs, you tore off my saree, you have fingered my pussy and ass. How will i face my husband waiting for me outside? Sir, i beg you..
Inspector : Don't worry baby, i will help you with that. You care so much about your husband, let me do all this again in front of him then you don't have to worry about facing him
Inspector to his colleague : Oye! Bring Mr. Suresh and let the real fun begin............... :devilish: ?

4EHyjnUS_o.jpg
Naughty maami Keerthi

🏏 The IPL Story : Preity Zinta 🏏
Part I
Requested by @kalaimaniraj

This story is set in a fictional world where the Punjab Kings did win the IPL and behind that win was a very strong women with such a big determination that she was willing to give it everything and she is

Preity Zinta

00008-3085427054-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

It was 2017, a new season on IPL was about to being and with her recent divorce with Ness Wadia, she was the only one running the Punjab Kings and due to their poor run in previous seasons she was deep in debts. This was her last chance.

So she decided to use a different approach this time to keep her team motivated. She decided to use her body and lust to gain media attention and keep all her players in form. She planned a meeting with her whole team including coaches. She said from now on i will be coming in skimpy outfits to the stadium and the further we progress into the season my clothes will get shorter so if you want to see my good you will have to make sure we don't get knocked out and another thing if we win the match the man of the match will get to fuck me on the same night itself

Everyone was shocked but coaches knew what she was doing and agreed to the new approach. The whole team got up with a roar and a new energy.

00058-2962683583-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

Day of the 1st Match
As decided Preity entered the stadium in skimpy transparent clothes, paparazzi was immediately on its toes.

00028-2783486670-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

Preity thought this was not enough and decided to expose her breasts fully to gain as much attention on the first day itself, from the locker room she entered the stadium and the whole crowd went mad no matter which team they support everyone wanted a piece of preity zinta just like she wanted

00077-1372304541-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

The first match began and with the new flame in punjab kings everyone fought like it was the finals and in a short while Punjab had already won the first match. Preity got excited that her new plan was working just like she thought but she smile vanished when she saw the name of the The man of the match,

00065-2575625803-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

Its was Chris Gayle, the huge guy wasted no time in finding her and telling her its time to go to the hotel room

00092-3720202837-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

No one knows what exactly happened in that hotel room that night, but 2 days later Punjab Kings had a second match and Paparazzi captured this below pic of Preity's ass

00016-2572020415-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

So with this Part I of this story comes to an end, i will post the Second part if this post crosses 50 likes.
Thank you for reading. ❤️

🏏 The IPL Story : Preity Zinta 🏏
Part I
Requested by @kalaimaniraj

This story is set in a fictional world where the Punjab Kings did win the IPL and behind that win was a very strong women with such a big determination that she was willing to give it everything and she is

Preity Zinta

00008-3085427054-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

It was 2017, a new season on IPL was about to being and with her recent divorce with Ness Wadia, she was the only one running the Punjab Kings and due to their poor run in previous seasons she was deep in debts. This was her last chance.

So she decided to use a different approach this time to keep her team motivated. She decided to use her body and lust to gain media attention and keep all her players in form. She planned a meeting with her whole team including coaches. She said from now on i will be coming in skimpy outfits to the stadium and the further we progress into the season my clothes will get shorter so if you want to see my good you will have to make sure we don't get knocked out and another thing if we win the match the man of the match will get to fuck me on the same night itself

Everyone was shocked but coaches knew what she was doing and agreed to the new approach. The whole team got up with a roar and a new energy.

00058-2962683583-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

Day of the 1st Match
As decided Preity entered the stadium in skimpy transparent clothes, paparazzi was immediately on its toes.

00028-2783486670-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

Preity thought this was not enough and decided to expose her breasts fully to gain as much attention on the first day itself, from the locker room she entered the stadium and the whole crowd went mad no matter which team they support everyone wanted a piece of preity zinta just like she wanted

00077-1372304541-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

The first match began and with the new flame in punjab kings everyone fought like it was the finals and in a short while Punjab had already won the first match. Preity got excited that her new plan was working just like she thought but she smile vanished when she saw the name of the The man of the match,

00065-2575625803-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

Its was Chris Gayle, the huge guy wasted no time in finding her and telling her its time to go to the hotel room

00092-3720202837-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

No one knows what exactly happened in that hotel room that night, but 2 days later Punjab Kings had a second match and Paparazzi captured this below pic of Preity's ass

00016-2572020415-before-color-correction-waifu2x-2x-png.png

So with this Part I of this story comes to an end, i will post the Second part if this post crosses 50 likes.
Thank you for reading. ❤️
Mindblowing and fantastic 😍😍😍❤

Back