• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
While I appreciate the Divyanka fakes you are making. I think you are not using good head shots of Divyanka. These poses could be made so much better/hotter if you use good headshots. Also her body type is not slim. It is slightly chubby.
Just my opinion. Feel free to discard. Cheers :)
Thanks ?.... now coming to ur complain, I have more than 180 headshots of Divyanka and I use them according to the mood of the model I choose...by the way Divyanka is chubby right now...but 2 years back she lost a lot of weight for CLACM and The Voice...
so I prefer both body types... hope I have sorted ur query ?

DIVYANKA TRIPATHI SLIDING DOWN HER DRESS STRAPS TO FLAUNT HER TITTIES ???✊???

Don't forget to comment ur thoughts after reacting...
She has come to outside of her house and start a photoshoot in mumbai town mall

PIC 1: DIVYANKA TRIPATHI POSING FOR PHOTOS INSIDE THEATRE ?( on front seat with lights on)

PIC 2 : DIVYANKA TRIPATHI BUSY IN GETTING HER TITS SUCKED ????( at back seat when are lights off )

So beautiful pose of divyanka

DIVYANKA TRIPATHI LOOKS DELIGHTED TO TASTE THAT THICK MEAT ??????

Jab me muth maar raha tha and chachi room me aayi and we couldn't control our love
Chachi ne like sirf tip chusungi ha and later tip ke saath pura lund chachi ke chut me gaya

Back