• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies

BITCH WANT'S TO SAY SOMETHING

MTXX-MR20240315-231345601-N.jpg

Mallika Singh

TIME OUT CUTIE 🤣

MTXX-MH20240316-232550783-1.jpg

Mallika Singh

REMEMBER YOUR IDENTITY

Singh-is-king.jpg

Mallika Singh

INSTANT LOSS

Mallika-Singh-ki-chudayi.jpg

Mallika Singh

rotate the image

STUPID GIRL, TRYING TO ESCAPE

20240316-224439-517.jpg

Mallika Singh

Fucking hotter bro love it very much make her. Cum bukkake all over cum

HELLO EVERYONE​

This series will only consist of gangbang fakes. it will be challenging to make but from now I am going to make some hardcore br*t*l fakes, I know some people may be offended by this so I have to be a little gentle with my fakes .So get ready for some insane work, I'm also including face sets from Mallika Singh's new TV show just because at that time i had only one option . and there won't be any other big series coming out soon for 2,3 months after the series ends, after that I will be making some solo fakes, and I would also like to make sure that Im not promoting any sexual ___________ . because these are just a fakes, I'm just trying to show what it would look like if that were the case.

please follow me for upcoming updates

Hardcore gangbang may be look funny or weirdo, but it will also be sensual,

We want tmkoc actresses fakes also...
they are in very huge demands..🍆

GOTTA MAKE SURE YOU PLAY NICE,BITCH🥲

20231118-010925-569.jpg

Shubhangi atre

Everyone praising your editing skills But I must say Your caption & titles are so catchy that it enhances the overall edits & takes it to another level 😍

HELLO DF COMMUNITY MEMBERS 👋

MTXX-MR20240224-002415262-3.jpg

It's been a long time since I started working on the Mallika Singh Faker series, it's been almost 10 months since the first part was released and the second part was released just a few months ago, and as I told you I will make the third part as well. And this is what I am going to do now

I don't know whether the time is good for the third part or not, but if you support me well, then there will be improvement in FAKES too.​

You were the ones who gave a good start to the series on Mallika Singh and you are the ones who will give it a good farewell. Because this upcoming part will be Mallika Singh's last part.

And for those new to this thread, let me tell you that I do not use any AI software to create fakes .all fakes are handmade

Now coming to the release date of the series which will be between March 2 or 5.

Participate in the series by liking and commenting

And for those who haven't followed me yet, you'll miss some good stuff from this thread, please make sure you have followed me and stay updated.

get prepared your Dick for some big treat

Thank you 🙂

Bro Hindi me likhona

Back