• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
For half year I was only 1 time in "most liked fake" - I was at first upset, but then I did not care. The biggest problem is on this site - fakes are not criticized here. Basically, because of this, I was not comment on the fakes of other authors, because it would not be honest on my opinion to only praise. Criticism from experienced artists is the main engine of progress for the fakers.
Therefore, you need to learn analize evrey aspect of your fake yourself. You must learn to see and correct mistakes.
I can only give some tips and what first to pay attention to.
In order to make the good fake you need:
The similarity (preferably) to the real structure of the body of a celebrity.
Good matching of the direction of light and shadows.
Good matching of the anatomical angles and head size, natural face contours.
Good matching of color, tone, contrast, saturation, brightness and darkness.
Good matching to skin and hair textures by sharpness and blur.
Good hair mixing.
So true

Deepika Padukone

I think the reason of her smile is that RANVEER singh is fapping his dick like a real cuckold and cheering her Wife deepika and saying go baby drain those BULLS and make them cum inside your ASS i'll lick your ass full of cum and make it clean for others too.

aishwarya
aishwarya.jpg
Wow 😮

Back