• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Fakes But different

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Indian Idol NFSW 18+ version;)

aAzM.png

aAzS.png

hope you like it.
?????

Match point with smriti and harmanpreet;);)

awNd.png

Guys so far i have made fakes related to

1.Female news anchor
2. Cricketer wag's
3.TV show Judge
4. TV Show actress
5. female cricketer

next i will be creating Bollywood actress and Hollywood actress but in a different style;) suggest me some names next fake will be according to your choice actress

so that will be category 6 and 7 in this category i will be posting fakes so you can different variety also your encouragement only will motivate me to do fakes so keep supporting guys more stuff coming your way

:D

Also one trivia for you guys do you know who the guy is posing both girls??

Match point with smriti and harmanpreet;);)

awNd.png

Guys so far i have made fakes related to

1.Female news anchor
2. Cricketer wag's
3.TV show Judge
4. TV Show actress
5. female cricketer

next i will be creating Bollywood actress and Hollywood actress but in a different style;) suggest me some names next fake will be according to your choice actress

so that will be category 6 and 7 in this category i will be posting fakes so you can different variety also your encouragement only will motivate me to do fakes so keep supporting guys more stuff coming your way

:D

Also one trivia for you guys do you know who the guy is posing both girls??
Female cricketers

Back