• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Fakes by SaitamaSensei....

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Kareena Kapoor
1658578101583.jpg

@maiayushman can you please make on Gulki Joshi and Bhavika Sharma please?
I'll try but I cannot promise

I'd like to thank everyone who has checked out my work and showered me with likes and comments

But I will reiterate, I mostly won't be able to entertain requests. I'm an amateur, and I do this for fun. So I do it when I feel like making fakes and which seem doable (for example, I come across a hd pic and if I think I can somehow fake it)

Bro can u do some fakes on Jyothika with big boobs and hot body...... Pl bro.....

❤️❤️❤️❤️?❤️
I'll try but I cannot promise

I'd like to thank everyone who has checked out my work and showered me with likes and comments

But I will reiterate, I mostly won't be able to entertain requests. I'm an amateur, and I do this for fun. So I do it when I feel like making fakes and which seem doable (for example, I come across a hd pic and if I think I can somehow fake it)

Kindly check this out

Back