• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story Fantasy Sex Story

Reactions
DF Coins
Disclaimer:Here I will be posting my fantasy sex stories. Since this is a fantasy story thread, so it will contain many fantasy elements you can never think of.

But note the point that these stories won't contain any pics as this will be completely based on my writing skills. If you like the way I write or narrate a Story then this thread is only for you...

Slut Academy

Chapter 1: My selection in School

Year was 2155, and I can surely say that our world has now modified to the fullest in every way. Why? Well now it has too many futuristic gadgets of any kind you can think of. But more importantly it's because now it doesn't follow the previous dumb, boring, useless rules anymore. I heard it from my father and mother, who also heard from their father and mother that previously the society doesn't accept the roles of a Prostitute, Slut, Sissy bitches etc...many more things. But now all of that has become normal, nowadays parents don't just accept their children having sex worker JOBS like these, but even they support them to live and behave like them. Because majority of them live and earn money like this. Whereas some people still live in this world who treats them as a third class and behave rudely with them. But anyway that people's percentage is very small, so no need to worry about them.

Now, first meet my family. My father is a Real Man with muscular body, height at least 6ft. My mother was a Slut, she once worked in bar and took as many as dicks possible a day. She told me that at that time, her reputation was at the top. Many people couldn't even afford her to fuck and they had to release their anger on the other low level bitches. But then my father went to that bar, and fuck her. She loved the way he manhandled her, she got addicted to his dick in the first day, so they married and then I was born.

In this world, there are 4 types of gender. Basically there are only two genders, male and female. But they also have their dominant and submissive side. So eventually we read at school about 4 types of gender:

1. A Real Man: Man with a huge dick, dominant type. They have muscular body, good height and a huge dick which can easily satisfy anyone. They are always horny and want to fuck as many pussy and ass they get. They sometimes even fuck their female family members when there is no option left. The more he fucks, the more manly he is. Like my father.

2. Slut: Girl with nice figure, submissive type. They have big boobs, big booty which can easily attract any man. They generally work in clubs, bar to earn money and seduce males to be fucked by big dicks and then charge money. They are also always horny and don't even leave their family members, get fucked by them and take money. But obviously she don't give everyone permission to cum inside,because obviously no family wants a baby whose they don't know who the father is. The more she gets fucked, the more slutty she is. Like my mother.

3. Mistress: Girl with nice figure, dominant type. They usually have big boobs and ass, but they don't get fucked, they fucks cute girls with their strap on dildo. Just like man, they also go to clubs, find cute girls and fuck them. But not as much as powerful as A Real Man.

4. Sissy Bitch: Boy with a useless pathetic pee pee, highly submissive type. They usually have girly body, their role in this society is basically to get fucked hard and give pleasure to men. They don't just get fucked by man, but also by mistresses. They wear girl clothes, panty, bra, you can call him a girl. They are highly demanding, because you can fuck them hard and cum inside them without a worry of getting pregnant. Moreover they also love dicks and cum, so they always find dicks to get fucked, even for free. Because in life their only goal is to get fucked by big dicks over and over and satisfy them. But the problem is a Sissy Bitch is rare, there is a small chance of a boy being Sissy.

Nowadays government majorly take responsibility for us and make schools in which we are taught about our roles in society. Till we get adult, we are only taught in usual schools about these stuff and after attaining age 18, we are sent to the schools for higher studies. At the school,our gender will be selected through a simple test and we will be taught to perform like that only from then on. Before attaining perfect age, they are not divided into the above four genders, so if anyone do any nasty stuff with them, like fucking them before age 18,then they are punished severely. However, after attaining the age they can perform any of their activities in public or private without restrictions.

Now, let's come to the story. I am Ana, male name- Andrew, but I as well as my friends prefer Ana more. I was more femme than any other boy of my age, my face was cute, my ass was busty,even more than girls. I think that is the thing which makes me girly more. I had a curvy structure, with curly hair, white toned leg. I didn't have big soft boobs like my mom, but I always wanted to have some. There was no doubt that I was just a sissy bitch and my family also take care of me like that at home.

Finally the day came, when I was selected as a student, my invitation letter came. It was from "Slut Academy", a reputed institution of the city, so my family was so happy. The next day, I started to get ready for my journey to Slut Academy. I was worn my boy dresses, bcuz I was not still selected as a Sissy Bitch. However I wanted to wear my pink panty, so I wore it inside. It was time to leave, my father put his hand on my ass, and told me:
Dad: We already believe you as our Sissy bitch Daughter, so make sure you are selected as Sissy. You know, the percentage of Sissy in our town is very low. You will become a Sissy, that is the only thing I want from you.

Me: I will make you proud, daddy.

Mom: Make good partners, who can fuck you hard. We want to see you become not just this town, but this world's biggest Sissy Bitch Whore. We want to see you on TV, taking lots of BBCs inside your boi pussy. People will buy you, borrow you, use you. These are the only things which will make you a great cheap Sissy. Take dicks and cum as much as you can.

Then I went for my school. On the way, I met my friends Thomas, a mascular black young boy, Clara, a cute, shy, with firm boobs, cute ass girl, Sophia, a bold, with big boobs and ass and always angry girl. I went to them and started talking with them:

Me: Hlo. Where are you guys going?

Thomas: Slut Academy. We are all selected there.

Me: Me toooo.

Thomas: Nice. So what gender are you going to be selected you think?

Sophia: There is nothing to think about it. He will obviously be selected as a Sissy. He is born to be nothing except a femboy.

Me: Yeah, I suppose.

Thomas: I will probably be A Real Man. So will you be my Sissy bitch there?

Me: I will be his Sissy Bitch, who will breed me hard.

Thomas: Already thinking about dicks, you are sure a Sissy Bitch. By the way, what about you Clara?

Clara: I don't know. Probably Slut. (blushes)

Sophia: If you take Ana as your Sissy, then I will take Clara as my personal Slut.

Then she pressed her boobs on street. She screamed slowly, but somehow just then grab her own boobs to remove Sophia's hand.

Clara: What are you doing? Plz leave me.. Aaaa...

Sophia: First tell me, you will be my Slut there. Then only I will leave you.

Clara: Ok, ok. I am your personal Slut.

Sophia: Good. (Kissed her on lips)

Sophia was enjoying with Clara, then I saw Thomas was also watching my ass. I was glad that my ass was already famous among us. He wanted to press it, and he did it right on the street. I literally jumped,blushed and I gave him a wink.

Me: Not here Thomas

Finally we arrived at our dream institution.

"SLUT ACADEMY"

The board on which the name of the institution was written, a naked girl's picture was made who was taking BBCs inside her pussy, ass, mouth, in hand delightfully. She was covered in cum and dick only, not a single piece of cloth. On the first day, I made her my inspiration, I wanted to become like her. Just when we entered, a boy came out of nowhere, pressed my ass hard and ran away.

Thomas: It has been just a minute, and your ass is already attracting boys. I am sure you will be a dirty sissy bitch.

Me: I also hope so

We looked at the bulletin board, it was written, "All the new year students are asked to come at the Main Hall. The selection will be at the Main Hall". But the problem was we didn't know where the Main Hall is. We asked a boy about the Main Hall. But he smirked, we knew what he wanted. Clara immediately knelt down, opened his zip, took out his dick. It was white, not so big, but still attractive and tasty. She took it inside her mouth and started jerking up and down in full speed. The boy couldn't resist and cummed inside her mouth. She drank it, put his dick inside the pant and stood up. He told us the way to Main Hall. It was on the third floor's right side. We ran towards it and arrived in time. We saw many boys and girls were sitting there. We were welcomed there, and given chair to sit. After sometime, the Principal(A Man) and Vice Principal(A Woman) came. They told us:

Principal: Hlo students, welcome to Slut Academy. We will teach here all of you the roles in society perfectly. You should be proud that you are selected here.

Vice-Principal: Enough of talking. Now first of all start the selection soon. Everyone of you, remove your clothes, get naked and make a row. You will be fitted a gender detection machine on your genital, hurry up.

We all removed our clothes, and get naked. Some staffs came and took us to the middle. They made 4 rows with all the students, we are already been separated. I was in between all the men. They were all big dick men, all were at least 9-10 inch dick. I can't move my eyes away from them, all of them look tasty, I even had saliva in mouth watching them. I just wanted to knelt down and took one by one. And then here was I, tiny like a baby dick. My dick was minuscule in front of those giants. They were at least three times bigger than mine. Anyway, next again those staffs came and put a device on everyone's genital. The man was putting the device on my left BBC. It was a device which shows our gender characteristics. It has a screen, on which the gender will be displayed after we on the device. Next was my turn. He looked at my dick, wait, you can't call it dick, let's call clitty. He looked at my clitty and then at me. He told me, "Where should I put it? You don't even seem to have a dick". I just blushed, he somehow touched my clitty, I had a deep intense to cum immediately. But I resisted somehow not to cum on his hands. He put me on the device and then move on. Males were putting the device on their dick, and girls inside their pussy. All the devices were put on all of them, then the Principal had a remote. He pressed the button and all the devices start to show readings. The staffs came and knelt down in front of us. A staff knelt in front of the big muscular guy at the start of our row. He watched at the device, shouted"Real Man" and removed the device. In this way, one by one males were being Real Man. The only girl in our row was declared as "Slut". Then was my turn, he watched at my device, his eyes bulged out, he shouted excitedly, " Sissy Bitch, A Sissy Bitch, Sir". The Principal ran towards me, watched my device displaying Sissy Bitch. He looked at me, and told me:

Principal: We expect many things from you. What's your name baby?

Me: Ana Watson.

Principal: Welcome to Slut Academy, Ana.

Again the gender detection started. Thomas was Real Man, Sophia was Mistress, Clara was Slut. All the males except me were Real Man, females are divided into Slut and Mistress. I was the only one Sissy Bitch in the whole school. Now I know why everyone was so excited, I felt many eyes prey on me, on my girly ass. However I loved the feeling.

Then the Principal announced:

Principal: Now everyone, it's time to make your partner. Everyone look straight at the person at your adjacent row and say hello to him. He or she will be your partner.

I looked at my adjacent row and then I found a big black guy in front of me. His dick was hanging right down there. It was so big, my dick was almost vanished in front of it. My mouth was hung open, I was staring at his big black cock and his black balls, he told me coldly:

BBC: Liked it, Bitch? Wanna taste it?

I was stunned. I was being humiliated right in front of everyone. But I was not moving my eye from his crotch.

Vice Principal suddenly shouted:

Vice Principal: Now greet your hello to your respective partner. Listen, the way of saying hello is different here. If your partner is a Real Man, then you need to lick his dick tip, if a Slut, press her boobs, a mistress, lick her feet and finally if a Sissy, then press her booty.

I was happy that finally someone gave me the freedom to touch the big dick hanging in front of me. But at first I didn't directly kneel down, as if I do that it would show everyone that I am hungry for his dick. The greetings started, some girls knelt down to lick their man. My man came in front of me, he hugged me tight and pressed my booty hard. I just let out a small moan, he left me then. I also knelt down like any Slut and then first took his big dick in my hand. My hands were so small that it didn't even have the space to took it fully. Somehow I took it in one hand and in the other hand I took his big balls. I then placed his dick on my lips, I felt the aroma on my nose. I was aroused, in excitement I took his dick inside my mouth and took it fully. I deep throated it, used my tongue to excite him. I was taking his dick up and down inside my mouth. I was watching him from down, and also massaging his balls. I loved the feeling of giving a BBC my first blowjob in school. After 15 or 20 minutes, he also started to moan, so I knew he would cum soon. I took out his BBC, and started jerking on my beautiful face. I jerked it in full speed, cum started to spurting out of it. Lots of cum came out, my face was covered in cum and now looked like a Cum Slut. I licked his cum on his dick tip and cleaned his dick off my face. Just then I realized I was being watched by everyone. Why everyone is watching me? Even Principal was taking videos and pictures in his video camera. Then I remembered, I was only told to kiss his dick tip, and I gave everyone a whole blowjob performence. I think in the excitement of getting BBC, I went out too far. I proved myself a Sissy Bitch on the selection day. What a Slut I am.

Principal: I have taken the video. I will post it on the School Website, it will attract more students to come to school.

Vice-Principal: Now you will be given dress to wear at school.

Again those staffs came and give everyone their dresses. I was given a pink top and a short skirt which clearly reveal the black g string panty that they give me to wear. I wore it and looked at my room partner. He was wearing a black t shirt and a white shorts. We also took our room key, and went out on Principal's order. We both were going to our room, just then he said, ''Your bj was amazing". I said, "Thanks". Just then I noticed he was staring at my ass, he must have liked it. We arrived at room, there was only one bed, clearly we have to share one bed. He told me, "Now remove your clothes", I was stunned for a second, I never thought I would be given order on the first day. I said, "Why?". He immediately got angry, he stood up and came in front of me. He grabbed my long hair and pulled me up. I screamed out, told him to leave me. He told me, " Did you get your answer? If I order you to do something, then do it without question. Outside, I can be your boyfriend, and you will be my gurlfriend. But when we are alone, make sure that you are nothing but a Sissy Servant and I am your Master."

He leave my hair, and I fell down straight on the floor with my bubbly ass. He asked me, "Now will you remove your clothes, or do I need to tear it? ". I immediately stood up and removed all of my clothes and get naked in front of him. I was completely shaved, not a single hair was on my body. He investigated my whole body with his lusty eye, then he commented, "No doubt you are born to a be gurl". He also removed his clothes and get naked and took his BBC in hand. I helped him and took his BBC in hand and started stroking it. I knelt down and started sucking it. I didn't even wait for his order, I was already under his dick's control. But after a few minutes, he said to me, " Babe, let's do something new". I took it out from my mouth, then he hold my both hand and pulled me upward and then threw me on the bed. I loved the way, he manhandled me. But then he jumped on me and sat on my small breasts and put his big cock on my face. He slapped my cute face with his dirty black cock and he put his dick inside my mouth. I again started sucking it, but now it takes more pressure to suck it. But somehow I was sucking it, he was clearly enjoying it. Then when I knew he would cum now, I wanted to put it out. But he ordered me, "Keep it inside''. I got to know what he wanted to do, so I keep his dick inside and started sucking it in full speed. Soon, he cummed inside my mouth,it was a load of cum, and I drank all of it like a Cumdump. I loved the salty flavor of cum and till now it's my favorite dessert. Now he was also exhausted, he went down of my body and rested on bed. I also got the time to breath for some time.

Now it was time for lunch. We went to the canteen and took our foods. Then we sat together, I sat on his lap and started eating. He was eating as well as pressing and admiring my ass. I saw that Thomas was eating with Clara, it means that Clara has become Thomas's personal slut. On the other hand, Sophia was with a girl, but she didn't seem to be happy getting the girl, she must have wanted Clara with her. But that girl was surely happy to be with her. She took both of their plates upto table, then even give some of her own food to Sophia, to which Sophia only reply with her anger. To extinguish her anger she even kissed her on cheek and blushed out, to which Sophia shouted on her and left out.

We finished our eating and went to our room, I took off my clothes, get naked. He hold me and told me in horror,"Now i will take your ass, bitch''. I was scared as fuck, I never took anything inside my ass. If i took his big dick inside my ass, I would be dead for sure. He ordered me to turn around and bent down. I did as he told me to do. He watched my ass, and then put his middle finger on the opening of my ass. The next second, he pushed it inside my ass. I jumped out and fell on the floor. From the floor, I requested him not to fuck my ass, as i am not ready till now. He also understood and told me, " Yeah, I also think that first you need some training to take my dick". He then got naked and slept on the bed with a hard on, his dick pointing straight on the ceiling. I got up on bed to sleep, he kicked me off the bed. I couldn't believe he could do that to me, he shouted at me, "Who told you to sleep bitch? It's your duty to entertain your master till he sleeps. Now stand up and start sucking my dick." I knew I had already disappointed him and I don't want to be a trash anymore. So I got up on bed, he took most of the bed to sleep alone, so somehow I sat by his side. I took his dick in my hand, and took it inside my mouth. I rested my hand on his big black thighs, and used just my mouth to suck it. I moved my mouth in a rhythm and continuously sucking his dick. He didn't seem to be in the mood to cum, he just wanted me to suck him whole night. After some time, our room's light got off. In that dark, I was sucking his dark chocolate dick, I couldn't watch anything, except the dick. At 12 am, I thought that he slept, so I stopped. Suddenly a big hand slapped on my white cheek and made it red. A deep voice came out,"Who told you to stop, faggot?". I again started sucking him and keep on sucking him almost till 2 am. I felt very drowsy, I wanted to sleep, I keep his dick inside my mouth, I deep throat it, rested my face on his black balls. I was still licking it unconsciously, and then, I don't know when I slept out...

To be Continued...

Back