• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Fap cards - my trading cards inspired lewd cards with lewd stats.

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Ileana Fap card.
This is my first card posted here but I have been making these for quite a while and I have made a whole still-expanding collection of these cards on various actresses. If you follow me on Twitter you probably have some idea how many I have made so far.

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

Samantha Fap card.
Please feel free to give some comments about what you like or dislike about this. You can also request which actress to make next.

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

Samantha Fap card.
Please feel free to give some comments about what you like or dislike about this. You can also request which actress to make next.

Nice idea dude keep going 🔥

damm
Ileana Fap card.
This is my first card posted here but I have been making these for quite a while and I have made a whole still-expanding collection of these cards on various actresses. If you follow me on Twitter you probably have some idea how many I have made so far.

dammmmnn.
bro this is a super exciting ideas of your.:love: i hope it will be standout in the crowds.
thanks again for this creativity.
really enjoyed it !!!:love:(y)
please continue this series.
have a good luck bro ❤️ ❤️

damm

dammmmnn.
bro this is a super exciting ideas of your.:love: i hope it will be standout in the crowds.
thanks again for this creativity.
really enjoyed it !!!:love:(y)
please continue this series.
have a good luck bro ❤️ ❤️

thanks. as i have said more of these are already made. so stay tuned.

Rashmika Fap card.
sluts can be cute too

naughty and best cuty akka <3

Kareena Fap Card - Fap card Animated edition.

Here is the gif i made for the card. For anyone who needs it. (I had to edit every frame of this)

Kangana Fap card.
What are your your thoughts on Kangana? Do you think bitch title fits her?

I need is card if i use it kangna will serve me free..itz my dream card actually..

Back