• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Fucking hot stories of Actresses

Whom do you want to get fucked more in my stories ?

• Aishwarya

• Kajal

• Tamanna

• Rakul

• Priyanka

• Kareena

• Deepika

Results are only viewable after voting.
#Update 003

Tamanna knocked on his room door. Sunny pulled her inside and then started to kiss her again. She changed her dress to skirt and tops. While kissing her Sunny said, "You know what, I was waiting for this moment since the moment I saw you. I wanna have you, babe, very badly." She smiled and then said, "I wanted to experience this".
vyapari-20.jpg

"Experience what?"
"I fantasied about getting fucked by strong, young guy like you. My boyfriend is so orthodox he never allows me to express myself in the bed. I licked your ear lobes, is that ok?"

"Babe, I am your lover. Make love to me. I loved the way you licked and played with his ear lobes and chest. It was tickling and gave me sexual pleasure. Don't control yourself, Tamy. Let your desires be free tonight." She smiled and then started to kiss him all over his face. They kissed very passionately. Sunny moved down to kiss on her boobs. He removed her tops. She was wearing same red color bra they purchased a day before. He unhooked her bra and treated her big milky boobs to his eyes. He sucked one boob and then pressed another one. He continued this for some time, her boobs got enlarged and her nipples were erected now.

03_Tamy_large.jpg
milky-beauty-tamanna-gets-her-boobs-sucked.jpg

Sunny nibbled her nipple and then pinched one of her nipples. She gave a loud moan. His dick was so hard and it was trying to come out of his pajamas through his underwear. Sunny moved down further to her navel, licked it and then kissed her belly. Then he removed her skirt, she was wearing red color panty. He kissed her pussy with her panty on. Sunny lowered her panty, got excited to see her clean shaven pussy. Now he kissed her wet pussy lips.

Tamannaahpussylickingphoto.jpg

1471176755_697_60-South-actress-Tamanna-Bhatia-naked-tits-XXX-Photos.jpg

That must have sent sudden electric waves inside her body. Tamanna jerked and then grabbed his hairs. "Is it first time someone sucking your pussy?"
"Yeah, I had never done that. You are gonna have lots of fun, babe."

Sunny made her to stand and he kneeled down. He rubbed her pussy with his fingers and slowly inserted his fingers to make an opening. He simultaneously finger fucked her and sucked her pussy lips.
01792Tamfake912325lo.jpg

Her moans grew louder and louder. Tamanna couldn’t stand, her legs were shaking. She grabbed his hairs more “Sunny, I wanna lie down. I can’t stand.” “No babe, u should not. Just stand and this is fun.” Sunny increased his pace. Her grip on his hairs increased and then moans became louder. She grabbed her right boob in one hand and then her head has gone backward, leaning against the wall. Her legs were shaking more now; it looked like she is going to collapse. She whispered, “Ammmm, I can’t take it anymore. I gonna lie down, Sunny.” He stopped sucking her pussy and then kissed her nice thighs. Sunny slowly kissed her thighs and then moved up to her lips.

Again they kissed very passionately with their hands searching vigorously some invisible thing in our bodies.
Bahubali-movie-heroine-Tamanna-spicy-stills-22_wm.jpg

Tamanna removed his T-shirt and then kissed on his neck, chest and sucked his nipples. She bit his nipple and then pulled his chest hairs. It gave him new trickling sensation to him. His dick was getting harder and harder now. She kneeled and pulled down his pyjama and underwear. She saw his erected 6” rod and then gave a naughty smile. That smile said that he is gonna get back what he gave to her. Her left hand was holding his cock base and then her right hand was on his thigh. She kissed his dick head and then using her tongue she made a swirl around his dick head. A burning sensation has grown inside him. She sucked his cock like eating an ice cream. When his dick was inside her mouth, it felt like fire and ice. Tamanna looked at him while sucking his cock. It was so good and he was nearing his climax.

Sunny grabbed her head and lifted her up, took out the condom and asked her to put it on. Tamanna did it. Sunny kissed her again. He caressed her cheeks and then kissed on the forehead. Sunny wanted to fuck her very badly but at the same time, He want both of them to enjoy the sex. He made her lie down on the bed and inserted his dick inside her pussy. It went inside smoothly as her pussy was wet like an umbrella in rain.
tammu3.jpg

Once Sunny made his dick inside her pussy, she let out a moan. He fucked her in medium pace so that he won’t finish that so soon like his masturbation a day before. For every stroke of his, she moaned and then her boobs juggled. It was a sight to behold. Sunny planted his hands on the bed and then leaned forward to kiss her lips. While kissing she grabbed his ass and moved his ass to fuck her. Then again, she licked his ear lobes. With his lower body fucking her pussy, Sunny parted her lips. Sunny put his saliva near his mouth and then made it dribble down to her mouth. She swallowed it. He kissed on her boobs and then steadily increased his pace.
tamyam277.jpg

With that, her moaning also increased. Sunny looked at her, head leaned back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, hands groping her own body. That said, she is enjoying the moment satisfactorily. What more a guy wants?

Tamy_pussy_fucked.md.gif

Now his pace is in top gear and rammed her pussy. His thighs were crushing against her body and that made a huge sound. Sunny liked the way she called out his name, "Sunnyyyyy,, yeaaahhhhhh, like that…" Her hands were near her lips and he was nearing to his climax. Sunny rammed her pussy so hard and then cummed inside her.
tams2350.jpg

He kissed her again and then pulled out his dick, removed the condom and then asked her, "Wanna taste it?" Without any hesitation, Tamanna sucked his dick. She cleaned his cum on dick and then replaced it with her saliva. Sunny fucked her two more times and every time the sex was amazing as they both were talking and playing with each of us during sex.
Actress amritha aiyer story create pls

#Kajal Aggarwal gangraped in Friend's wedding...

This was the time when she was in the high demand in Tollywood and Kollywood films and crowned as South queen. All from the 13-year boy to 83-year-old man loves to see her and masturbate. She is not so fleshy by her body but her natural assets can make anyone on kneels for weeks. Her curved fleshy area of hips makes her body look and feel sexy with her perfect shaped stiff boobs and marvelous round ass (this both the assets of Kajal was fresh until it was gang banged).
Kajal%2BAggarwal%2BHottest%2BCleavage%2BPhoto%2B%25281%2529.jpg

She was fucked many times by many persons in film industry, rich foreigners and many more in her pussy. There is a famous belief that Indian men and British women can never be satisfied in sex. Her list of fuckers includes many like Prabhas, Jr. NTR, Vijay, Ram Charan etc. but they never had satisfactory sex with her. They just wanted to make her satisfy and that’s it, that’s why after so many experiences she still has the tight pussy.

Kajal was invited by her close friend in a village on her marriage. Her friend was a very rich and daughter of a politician who has got many influences in the underworld and politics. Her younger brother Karan was a local rowdy of a tall gigantic figure of six feet. The party was very grand and lots of politicians, underworld mafias and rowdy local friends of Karan came to the party. It was a great pleasure for them to have Kajal in the party. Many of them specially came to see her a glance and if possible, have a chance to... Everyone was eagerly waiting for her to come, suddenly a white esteem came and the ravishing miss world, south queen stepped out of the car in black transparent saree with sleeveless blouse without bra.

95cf2544c887187afd3e65faeb7c57d9.jpg

As she stepped out of the car everybody was stunned to see her beauty and their mouths remained opened. All men, women including the bride was looking her body like hungry tiger. Kajal felt a little shy by the looks of people around there and was invited by her friend to stand near by her on the stage of marriage. Cameras were all shooting the stage especially Kajal and all the cameramen, photographers don't want to miss the chance of getting the clips of her cleavages.

This was the time when she was in the high demand in Tollywood and Kollywood films and crowned as South queen. All from the 13-year boy to 83-year-old man loves to see her and masturbate. She is not so fleshy by her body but her natural assets can make anyone on kneels for weeks. Her curved fleshy area of hips makes her body look and feel sexy with her perfect shaped stiff boobs and marvelous round ass (this both the assets of Kajal was fresh until it was gang banged).

She was fucked many times by many persons in film industry, rich foreigners and many more in her pussy. There is a famous belief that Indian men and British women can never be satisfied in sex. Her list of fuckers includes many like Prabhas, Jr. NTR, Vijay, Ram Charan etc. but they never had satisfactory sex with her. They just wanted to make her satisfy and that’s it, that’s why after so many experiences she still has the tight pussy.

Kajal was invited by her close friend in a village on her marriage. Her friend was a very rich and daughter of a politician who has got many influences in the underworld and politics. Her younger brother Karan was a local rowdy of a tall gigantic figure of six feet. The party was very grand and lots of politicians, underworld mafias and rowdy local friends of Karan came to the party. It was a great pleasure for them to have Kajal in the party. Many of them specially came to see her a glance and if possible, have a chance to... Everyone was eagerly waiting for her to come, suddenly a white esteem came and the ravishing miss world, south queen stepped out of the car in black transparent saree with sleeveless blouse without bra.

As she stepped out of the car everybody was stunned to see her beauty and their mouths remained opened. All men, women including the bride was looking her body like hungry tiger. Kajal felt a little shy by the looks of people around there and was invited by her friend to stand near by her on the stage of marriage. Cameras were all shooting the stage especially Kajal and all the cameramen, photographers don't want to miss the chance of getting the clips of her cleavages.
Amritha aiyer story create bro pls

Continue bro

#Update 003

Tamanna knocked on his room door. Sunny pulled her inside and then started to kiss her again. She changed her dress to skirt and tops. While kissing her Sunny said, "You know what, I was waiting for this moment since the moment I saw you. I wanna have you, babe, very badly." She smiled and then said, "I wanted to experience this".
vyapari-20.jpg

"Experience what?"
"I fantasied about getting fucked by strong, young guy like you. My boyfriend is so orthodox he never allows me to express myself in the bed. I licked your ear lobes, is that ok?"

"Babe, I am your lover. Make love to me. I loved the way you licked and played with his ear lobes and chest. It was tickling and gave me sexual pleasure. Don't control yourself, Tamy. Let your desires be free tonight." She smiled and then started to kiss him all over his face. They kissed very passionately. Sunny moved down to kiss on her boobs. He removed her tops. She was wearing same red color bra they purchased a day before. He unhooked her bra and treated her big milky boobs to his eyes. He sucked one boob and then pressed another one. He continued this for some time, her boobs got enlarged and her nipples were erected now.

03_Tamy_large.jpg

Sunny nibbled her nipple and then pinched one of her nipples. She gave a loud moan. His dick was so hard and it was trying to come out of his pajamas through his underwear. Sunny moved down further to her navel, licked it and then kissed her belly. Then he removed her skirt, she was wearing red color panty. He kissed her pussy with her panty on. Sunny lowered her panty, got excited to see her clean shaven pussy. Now he kissed her wet pussy lips.

That must have sent sudden electric waves inside her body. Tamanna jerked and then grabbed his hairs. "Is it first time someone sucking your pussy?"

Sunny made her to stand and he kneeled down. He rubbed her pussy with his fingers and slowly inserted his fingers to make an opening. He simultaneously finger fucked her and sucked her pussy lips.
01792Tamfake912325lo.jpg

Her moans grew louder and louder. Tamanna couldn’t stand, her legs were shaking. She grabbed his hairs more “Sunny, I wanna lie down. I can’t stand.” “No babe, u should not. Just stand and this is fun.” Sunny increased his pace. Her grip on his hairs increased and then moans became louder. She grabbed her right boob in one hand and then her head has gone backward, leaning against the wall. Her legs were shaking more now; it looked like she is going to collapse. She whispered, “Ammmm, I can’t take it anymore. I gonna lie down, Sunny.” He stopped sucking her pussy and then kissed her nice thighs. Sunny slowly kissed her thighs and then moved up to her lips.

Again they kissed very passionately with their hands searching vigorously some invisible thing in our bodies.

Tamanna removed his T-shirt and then kissed on his neck, chest and sucked his nipples. She bit his nipple and then pulled his chest hairs. It gave him new trickling sensation to him. His dick was getting harder and harder now. She kneeled and pulled down his pyjama and underwear. She saw his erected 6” rod and then gave a naughty smile. That smile said that he is gonna get back what he gave to her. Her left hand was holding his cock base and then her right hand was on his thigh. She kissed his dick head and then using her tongue she made a swirl around his dick head. A burning sensation has grown inside him. She sucked his cock like eating an ice cream. When his dick was inside her mouth, it felt like fire and ice. Tamanna looked at him while sucking his cock. It was so good and he was nearing his climax.

Sunny grabbed her head and lifted her up, took out the condom and asked her to put it on. Tamanna did it. Sunny kissed her again. He caressed her cheeks and then kissed on the forehead. Sunny wanted to fuck her very badly but at the same time, He want both of them to enjoy the sex. He made her lie down on the bed and inserted his dick inside her pussy. It went inside smoothly as her pussy was wet like an umbrella in rain.
tammu3.jpg

Once Sunny made his dick inside her pussy, she let out a moan. He fucked her in medium pace so that he won’t finish that so soon like his masturbation a day before. For every stroke of his, she moaned and then her boobs juggled. It was a sight to behold. Sunny planted his hands on the bed and then leaned forward to kiss her lips. While kissing she grabbed his ass and moved his ass to fuck her. Then again, she licked his ear lobes. With his lower body fucking her pussy, Sunny parted her lips. Sunny put his saliva near his mouth and then made it dribble down to her mouth. She swallowed it. He kissed on her boobs and then steadily increased his pace.
tamyam277.jpg

With that, her moaning also increased. Sunny looked at her, head leaned back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, hands groping her own body. That said, she is enjoying the moment satisfactorily. What more a guy wants?

Tamy_pussy_fucked.md.gif

Now his pace is in top gear and rammed her pussy. His thighs were crushing against her body and that made a huge sound. Sunny liked the way she called out his name, "Sunnyyyyy,, yeaaahhhhhh, like that…" Her hands were near her lips and he was nearing to his climax. Sunny rammed her pussy so hard and then cummed inside her.
tams2350.jpg

He kissed her again and then pulled out his dick, removed the condom and then asked her, "Wanna taste it?" Without any hesitation, Tamanna sucked his dick. She cleaned his cum on dick and then replaced it with her saliva. Sunny fucked her two more times and every time the sex was amazing as they both were talking and playing with each of us during sex.
Plzz continue the story ???

KAJAL AGARWAL (as PROFESSIONAL GETTING GANGBANGED)...

Kajal went to goa to attend her friends marriage, where she had this amazing sexprience. She never thought that she will get fucked by 8 guys!! That too, over a period of 5 days spread over two sessions of 3 days and 2 days!! At the end of it all … Kajal was unable to even stand properly, but she was mighty satisfied and pleased at what she had achieved!! Kajal had satisfied 8 men. After first 3 days she was all drenched in their Cum, Spit and Sweat and was lying on the floor!! And Kajal was abused to the hilt by everyone around her!!

Kajal was on shooting of a movie and there is a team of six people with her. The team is made up of 2 girls including her and 4 are guys. It was September!! It was the shoot for a Romantic Number!

So they all plan to go for shooting in Goa, and it would also be a relaxing outing for them!! So 6 of team members including Kajal, her team of 4 guys and their manager book flight to Goa! By the way he had an extramarital sexual relationship with her. He was married but cheated his wife and was fucking her on regular basis. Kajal was very happy that he is also on this trip as Kajal could fuck him freely for 5 days!! So they reach Goa early morning around 8 and hired a Innova car to drive them to their hotel! In the cab Rohit was sitting in front, in middle seat Kajal was in centre, her manager Rahul was on her left and colleague Kumar on right. Back seat there were Akash and Manav.

Kajal was wearing top and shorts that day. So they start the journey from Airport to Candolim beach where they were booked. The journey is long and takes more than an hour! Just after 10 minutes into their drive, her manager placed his left hand around her shoulder and his hand resting against her boobs!! He started playing with it! Nobody was aware of what was happening as it was casual and probably many guys knew Kajal was seeing him!! But soon he turned towards her and his mouth was over her neck, cheeks and boobs!! He started kissing her and with both hands started rubbing her boobs!! Kajal was alarmed but liked it!! And the location made her horny.

3127_kajall.jpg

Kajal had earlier told him during one of the sex sessions that Kajal would like to have a group sex or rather gangbang with a large set of boys. Kajal think he had planned that but other boys seems were not aware of it yet. Meanwhile as he was doing it her team mate on right saw it but did not raise any voice! He seem to be totally shocked at seeing what was happening. Rahul’s head was now resting on her shoulders but his left hand was now inside her top and holding her nude boobs!! He kept playing with them till they reached the hotel! Kumar had seen everything of this and Kajal could see he was restless and breathing high! Kajal could see his bulge.

Meanwhile at the hotel, Rahul her manager went to collect keys and they were all in the lobby!! Kumar told all boys that what had happened in the car!! All seemed excited and looking at her! Kajal smiled at them. When Rahul bought the keys, they all went upstairs but Kajal could now feel that they were looking at her with lust in there eyes. Manav infact touched her boobs with his hands and shoulders, and pressed them well in the lift!! He was smiling while doing so! Kajal kinda liked it.

They get their rooms and realize that 5 are in 3 rooms and Kajal was given a large room maybe kind of suite! It had a huge bed, a separate sit-out with large TV and huge carpet in middle! Now her manager asked everyone to come to the room after getting ready. They assemble in her room in 10 mins when all truth is revealed!! Rahul tells everyone that Kajal is very excited to have a gangbang and asks her if she want it!! Kajal was always desirous of such sex party and Kajal readily agree!! So here was the deal! They would fuck till they are satisfied fully.

Meanwhile no one can leave the room and no one can violate other means while someone is fucking her others cannot jump in and upmost no violence! But then another issue breaks out! Who would fuck her first!! Tongue emoticon As they all wanted to fuck her first! So it is decided that they will play a cards game and decide who will have his turn first. Kajal also ask them to let her play. To this Rahul replied “Whore! You can play but on one condition”,

To that Kajal replied “Which condition?”. Then Rahul said “if you lose in first round you will not allow to wear any cloths for 2 days, you cannot clean urself and should stay in room drenched in their cum/pee/sweat/spit for 2 days!! Agree?”. Kajal agreed to this condition . So the game begins and Kajal lost the first round!! And one by one the lineup for fucking is decided! So the first guy is incidentally Manav who touched her in lift! He lifts her and puts her on the bed. He has already opened his shirt and now removing her Top. Soon he starts kissing her while groping her boobs! Kajal have huge boobs and he enjoys them fully. He sucks her nipples softly while his body is totally over her! He removes her shorts and his pants!! Kajal can see his dick is as hard as a baton and a big one!!

He puts her upside down and over her he is dry humping!! His dick is hitting against her ass and cunt!! Meanwhile he is over her and kissing her neck!!

imageedit_3_5435001801.jpg

The other guys are all watching with most of them having their dicks in their hands!! But nobody interferes!! Soon Manav starts licking her cunt and ass hole! He is good at it as he rotates his tongue inside her cunt!! Kajal was feeling as if there are grains inside her!! Can’t withstand the pleasure! Kajal started to moan “anhhhhh !!!! yeahhh..” When his tongue licks her shithole Kajal feel as it would open up!! It was hard for her to keep it closed! He then asks her to suck his dick. He is on knees on bed while Kajal bend like doggy and starts to suck it!! It is hard and hot! Kajal can feel he is enjoying!!

Soon he jumps on back of her and lifts her ass to position! He inserts his hot rod inside her pussy!! Kajal can feel the pain of such a big dick inside her!! He is fucking her hard. His pelvis hitting hard against her ass!! He is holding her tight with his big hands!! Kajal guess he was very aroused as probably he had always desired her as his colleague! And today he got his golden chance and so in the excitement his dick throws up!!

He unloads a big load on her ass and back!! Next is Akash and Kajal guess his style was not doggy. He was already ready with no clothes and his dick in hand!! He immediately puts her on her back and sleeps over her! His pelvis is gyrating and his dick is feeling her pussy triangle! He is all over her, kissing her lips, cheeks, neck and tongue.
Bro do on kriti kharbanda

#Kajal Aggarwal gangraped in Friend's wedding 02

Marriage function was going very grand and by the side the body of the sexy Kajal was on auction. All the politicians and mafias were making the deal with the marriage girl’s father for hours, night, week, month. He was accepting all the offers and promised to send Kajal to each one of them. On the other side Karan (Bride's brother) was having drinks with his rowdy friends. They were full in their peak and started expressing their wish to Karan. One said "Karan yaar kya cheez hai tere behan ki saheli, By God!" (What an item is your sister's friend). The other said "Socha tha saali filmon mein makeup se khoobsurat dikhti hogi, par yeh toh aag ka gola hai, hum sabko ko nigal jayegi" (We thought that she should be beautiful in films due to make up but she is damn fire ball in real and she has fired us all). Other commented "Kya matkiyaan hai bhari hui" (what a full filled pots she has). Other said "Saali raand ki gaand mein bahut dum hai yaar, main toh iski gaand jam kar maroon raat din" (What a fucking ass she has, I will keep fucking her asshole all day and night). Everybody in his group were making some comments on her in very vulgar words. Karan got shocked to see his friends getting uncontrolled and said them she is my sister’s friend, don’t speak like this. One of his group members said she is your sister's friend only, if she was supposed to be your sister then also, we will fuck her. Everyone said in chorus "yeah" and shouted loudly. Karan was a little upset with these words, suddenly one of the members said to very cool "Look Karan! She is a gift for all of us including you for this marriage and should not miss the chance". Moreover, she was not virgin as you know she often changes her boyfriend, she likes variety of sticks in her holes, lets enjoy her sexy flesh. Slowly they all made him also arouse of her body and he obeyed to invite her to have a nice treat to his group members. They were around twelve members in the group including Karan, all of them look rough and hard, very tall with muscular figure.

Karan was in deep thinking how to get her and as he opened the door to go out, he saw his father standing there. He was sure that he listened to his friend’s conversations and started to explain him that his friends need Kajal. Karan's father said that his political friends, mafias also want her and will pay good amount. He said to his son, as she will not accept my offer easily, so make her a Randi first by fucking with your friends and then we will have a nice deal with her. Don't worry, I will take care of everything if anything happens serious. He got confidence as he knows about his father's reach and voice. So, he went straight to Kajal, she knows him from the childhood. Karan called him JiJi, my friends want to take your autograph and want to meet you. She said, no problem, Karan, call them and introduce to me. But he told "JiJi they want to take some photographs with you alone for their album". Kajal knows that karan has left his studies in 10th itself and indulge in rowdyism and dada giri. So, his friends must be all of that type only, but she was not afraid to meet them as Karan was accompanying her. Then she told to her friend that she will just come and went with him. Karan took her to the guest house near by the house where his friends were ready for a good treat to her body.

Karan knocked the door and the door was opened, she saw the room was full of smoke, smell of alcohol and in the TV some voice to moaning's were coming (xxx rated movie running). Everyone was in full boost and licked their lips seeing Kajal as she entered the room. Kajal got afraid said to Karan "We can meet tomorrow morning and turned back". She saw karan locked the door already and looked smiling at her. Kajal shouted “Yeh kya harkat hai Karan (what is this rubbish karan), open the door". Karan said JiJi they want to take the photographs with you, "Bus aaj ki raat humein kush kar do, phir tum jitna chahe filmi hero ko kush karte rehna" (just for today night entertain us, then you can entertain your film heroes). Then he told let me introduce you to my friends Rahim, Rashid, Lateef, Chotu, Makkhan bhai, Dsouza, Johnny, Ramu, KK, Chetan & Babu. They all are great fans of you, they like each and every millimeter of your sexy body. Kajal shouted on Karan "You bastard, then let your sister sleep with them".
16425801029112144437274834544099.gif

These words made Karan angrier, he gave her a nice slap and he groaned "Saali randi, sabse chudwati hai abhi sathi savithri banti hai" (you slut bitch allow to fuck everyone and now behaving like virgin). Kajal's cheek got red with the slap and tear began to flow from her eyes. Makkhan Bhai took his knife, went near to Kajal shouted "Chup chaap jaisa kahtein hai kar warna yahin dafan kar dunga randi..." (just obey what we say or else will take your life you whore).

Last edited:
#Kajal Aggarwal gangraped in Friend's wedding 03

Karan shouted to his friends, guys hold him or else he will kill her. Then told to Kajal he is the dangerous man in our group, he just speaks once and then his knife only speaks. He has killed many girls whom we brought for sex because they didn’t obey him. Kajal got fear and she have no other way to escape from there except to obey them and make them all happy. Kajal now started to beg karan "Please! bhaiya mujhe jaane do, tumhari bahen ki izzat bachana tumhara farz nahin hai kya please" (Please brother let me go, is it not your duty to save your sisters virginity, please let me go). A voice came from the group "Saali yeh to bahut nakhre karthi hai, ise thoda garam karo phir ye apne aap degi randi" (bitch is pretending too much let us make her hot, then she will give all to us). Makkhan bhai ordered her to sit in the sofa between the guys and watch the xxx movie, while watching she should not close her eyes for a single moment. If she does not obey the orders correctly then each of us will fuck you two times and will not let you go until then. In the movie the girl was surrounded by a group of 15 members and she was seduced and raped by all of them in her all the holes. Due to the fear, she was not even blinking the eyes and watching the movie. After some time Makkhan bhai went near her and inserted his hands from the downside of her saree straight to her pussy. It was all wet watching the movie, Makkhan bhai shouted “He he he she has got hot now, look at the Amrit (Tonic of Life) of her sweet pussy”, he showed the finger having her sweet juices to all and then licked it completely putting the finger in his mouth. “Ummmmm... what a tasty thing is that wow! she is very hot sexy bitch”. On seeing this, hearing the words everyone's half erected tools got in complete erection. The tools suddenly bulged in all of their pants, which Kajal saw and cried please let me go, leave me.

Rashid said she will not obey like this; we have to first let her suck her brother’s cock. Rashid removed her saree with just a pull and ordered her kneel down or else Makkhan bhai. She didn’t show any ignorance and knelt down immediately. Rasheed then said now you will suck your brother Karan's cock nicely and we will watch your fantastic lips and hot mouth performing this action. She said No! please ask him to go out, I will do whatever you all want please. Makkhan bhai said OK sexy and then told to karan, you go and come tomorrow morning to pick your sister from us. Karan said bhai what is this, I also want. Kajal shouted "Chee bhenchodh, tu mujhe choudhega ja apni bahan ko chodh pehle kamine" (shit, fucker you want to fuck me, go and fuck your own sister first). Makkhan said friends ok we will use this brother and sister today in our play. Karan you can stay here but you cannot fuck her, you can serve us helping to fuck her because she doesn’t want to get fucked by you. Karan got angry and went to her, hold her by her hair strongly said "Randi main tera bhai nahin hoon, teri choot ka to main bachpan se diwana hoon, aaj to mein apni pyaas bhuja ke rahoonga, chal natak chod aur moonh khol” (Bitch I am not your brother, I was mad of your pussy from the childhood, today I will fulfil my thirst, now stop pretending as good girl and open your mouth)

Everybody in the group laughed, Karan immediately took off his pants and underwear. His seven-inch cock was hard and erect, he holds that in his hands and placed at her lips. She closed her mouth tight, moving her head here and there but Makkhan hold her neck from the back stiffly not allowing her to move. She had closed her lips tight enough not to let the cock go in. Rasheed noted this and her cupped her both breasts with his hands above the sleeveless blouse. He squeezed it harshly and she screamed uiii... maaaa... and at the time Karan’s cock slipped in her mouth a three fourth and her voice was muffled. As it went in her wet hot hole karan moaned "ohhhh. Kajal kitna garam hai tumhara moonh, please chooso mere lund ko majaa aayega tumhe" (ohhhh Kajal how hot your mouth is! please suck my tool, you will enjoy that).

Kajal_Raped_08.jpg

Karan slowly inserted his long cock in her mouth deep up to her throat and started moving his hips front and back. After a few minutes Kajal got into rhythm and started sucking it nicely, everyone was watching her sexy lips squeezing in and expanding, the movement of her lips was so fucking hot that Lateef cummed seeing it. Rasheed could not bear any more and tore her half sleeves blouse, throwed in the air. It was a big gift and surprise for all of them to see Kajal not wearing any bra, she had just kept round pads on her big purple nipples inside her blouse which fell down as Rasheed removed her blouse. Kajal immediately hide her beautiful perfect shaped round fleshy breasts with both her hands. Makkhan shouted "Choosti rah raand aur haath hata apne matkiyon se warna mere yaar use teri chaati ukhaad kar le jayenge dhoodh peene ke liye". Kajal got afraid and slowly removed her hands off from her beautiful milk filled boobs. All eyeballs bulged out from their eyes and they all licked their lips and saw each other. They all wanted to drink the milk from her boobs but in a confusion who will have the first chance to suck those beautiful boobs.
1128960381.jpg

Makkhan bhai was also hungry for those milk filled pots and he also realized the thing going in the group members. So he told to his boys “iski matkiyaan to bhare hue hain, sab jee bhar ke dhoodh pee sakthe hain, pehle main ise chakhta hoon". Saying this he left her shoulders but Kajal was performing the instructions nicely and kept sucking. Makkhan bhai knelt down by her side and placed his mouth on her left breast and bited her erected big nipples and chewed it, Kajal made a loud sound nnn....aa........... but he kept doing that. After some time, he started sucking his soft breasts and a stream of fine milk pierced from her nipples. Makkhan said “Waah kya swaad hai! (Wow what a taste), saali yeh to maa ban chuki hai, dhoodh aa rahaa hai iski chunchiyon se. He continued "Bol raand kiska bachaa janma Akshay ka, Ram Charan ka yaa fir kisi firangi ka". Rasheed said "Hume kya karna hai in sab baato se. Bas iski chuchiyon ko dabba ke piyo" (What to do with these things lets drink her milk) and he joined Makkhan on her right breast.

They drank some milk and went licking their lips. Then other two came and drank the milk, Kajal kept crying and screaming but all her voice were muffled by the cock in her mouth. Karan kept rocking in her mouth continuously with his full strength, the liquor had made him rock for more time without any ejaculation.

One by one everyone drank her milk and her milk tankers were emptied but it was swelled like balloon and become soft and reddish by the bites and chews of eleven rough guys.

Makkhan said "Ab ise aadat pad gayi hai muh me lenen ki, To chalo sab apna lauda isse chuswate hai, Chalo dosto ise gher lo or sab apni pant utar lo" (Now she is used to mouth fuck so let her suck all the cocks one by one in turn, common all guys surround her and take off your pants. Before he finishes his words everyone was nude surrounding Kajal with their big erected cocks of different sizes, shapes and width. No cocks were smaller than eight inches, Makkhan's was the biggest fat cock of ten inches and five inches fat. Suddenly a loud cry came "Aaahhh ho gayaaa" from the mouth of Karan and he spurted all his cum in her deep throat and mouth. As her mouth was blocked, she has no other way except to drink it and she did.

Everyone was shocked that not a single drop was left, Makkhan said “Wow sexy! Ab kaise lag raha hai apne mubole bhai ka muh me leke” (How are you feeling drinking all the cum of your said brother). "Ab mujhe lagta hai tu humara bhi lauda choos sakti hai, leke pi sakti hai" (Now I think you will not mind drinking all ours also). Kajal took some gasp as Karan removed his cock from her mouth and cried please leave me, I can’t please "Mujhe chod do, aapke paer padthi hoon, mujhe chod do". Lateef said "Meri jaan tujhe chodhne to ja rahein hain, dar mat. hum tujhe itne acche se chodenge ki tu hafto tak apne pairo pe khadi nahi ho payegi" (Don’t afraid we will fuck you nicely that you cannot even stand on your legs for weeks). Then they forced her to stand and spread her legs apart as wide as she can.

#Update 003

vyapari-20.jpg

"Experience what?"

03_Tamy_large.jpg

01792Tamfake912325lo.jpg

tammu3.jpg

tamyam277.jpg

Tamy_pussy_fucked.md.gif

tams2350.jpg

Tamanna bhatiya more sex stories make Bro plz

Back