• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

windows/Android GAME REQUESTS

Which Platform Do you use to Play Adult Game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls give ep 04

Bro I was already post Latest version of the Games.
1. NURSING BACK TO PLEASURE - Episode 3 is Last/Latest version. Ep 4 not yet released.
2. LUST CAMPUS - 0.4 Final Fix is Last/Latest version. Next Version not yet released.

Once updates Released, i will post it.

Bro what about the update of what a legend
jTDrvH.jpg

Bro Game Update 100% Complete. But not Released yet, Also i don't know release date. Once update Released i will post it Quickly.

Update Details:-
---------------
The next release of What a Legend (0.5) will focus on the Main Story and will have scenes with Lana and Simmone Hammerdick (new character)

Last edited:
Bro I was already post Latest version of the Games.
1. NURSING BACK TO PLEASURE - Episode 3 is Last/Latest version. Ep 4 not yet released.
2. LUST CAMPUS - 0.4 Final Fix is Last/Latest version. Next Version not yet released.

Once updates Released, i will post it.
I think nursing back to pleasure ep 04 released.....

˜”°•.˜”°• Treasure of Nadia [v.95092] [NLT Media] Game New Update was released. Tonight i will post it. Download and Play it. Enjoy •°”˜.•°”˜

???'? ?????? ???? ???? - ???? ??????? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????
One of the best game I've ever played... Great animation and moreover the story is so interesting... I'm waiting for it's sequel the genesis order

One of the best game I've ever played... Great animation and moreover the story is so interesting... I'm waiting for it's sequel the genesis order
Me also Waiting for Genesis Order. Also Thank You for your Wonderful Comment about that Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back