• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Garden School

Reactions
DF Coins
  • Math 1
  • Sai Pallavi
  • M2
  • Keerthi Suresh
  • Physics
  • Kaira Advani
  • Chemistry
  • Pooja Hegde
  • Botany
  • Yang Mi
  • Zoology
  • Shreya
  • Civics
  • Kajal
  • Economics
  • Samantha
  • Commerce
  • Krithi Shetty
  • History
  • Pragya
  • Geography
  • Priyanka Mohan
  • Computer Science
  • Nidhi and Anu
  • English
  • Sophie
  • French
  • Anna Hathaway
  • German
  • Natalie
  • Chinese
  • Fan Bingbing
  • Japanese
  • Nancy
  • Spanish
  • ileana
  • Library
  • Anushka
  • Warden
  • Nayantara
  • HM
  • Aishwarya

• 6 AM lights on time
  • 6-7:30 - Physical exercise and getting ready
  • 7:30- 8:00 AM breakfast
  • 8:00 AM -9:00 AM – First Period
  • 9:00 AM -10:00 AM – Second Period
  • 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM – Break
  • 10:30 AM- 11:30 AM - Third Period
  • 11:30 AM -12:30 PM - Fourth Period
  • 12:30 PM – 1:30 Lunch Break
  • 1:30 PM -2:30 PM -Fifth Period
  • 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM -Sixth Period
  • 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM - Break
  • 4:00 PM - 5 :00 PM -Exam
  • Results at 5:30 PM
  • 5:00PM – 11:00 PM - Free/unless punished
  • 8:00 - Dinner
  • 10:00 AM lights off.

Arjun got up due to the sudden call to his mobile, he was furious on who would call him this early in the morning. But, he still got up from the bed and attended the call. It was his eldest brother Karan.
Karan “Hey, little man how are you doing?” came a familiar voice from the other side. He was the youngest in the family and everyone doted on him.
Arjun “Bro, you dare to call me this early? Why the hell didn’t you call me before? I am literally in hell here.” Arjun kept complaining to his elder brother for over minutes.
Karan was just laughing as his brother is relieving his frustration.

Karan “Arjun, listen to me. I have been in the same situation. I can understand what you are going through. But, remember it is your opportunity.”
Arjun “But, it is very strict here, I am in hell and heaven.”
Karan “Arjun, until you take the driver seat you are in hell. That place is really heaven, with all the goddess level beauties. But, they are not your friends and allies.”
Arjun was silent as Karan explained “You know right, they are all under mind control. They are teaching you now. But, they are all your enemies. Your goals are different from theirs and our goals are different from Dads.”
Karan “It has been a month right. Did you make any progress.?”
Arjun “I guess, I have understood the game here. Last week I didn’t get any punishments.”
Karan was amazed “ You are really genius of our family. It took me three months to get to this stage and control the situation. Yug took more than 6 months.”
Arjun was shocked hearing this.
Arjun “Really?”
Karan “Arjun, each of them will fight to teeth to save themselves. They have their freedom in line. Do you think it was easy for us to control.”
Arjun “Bro, can I ask you a question?”
Karan understood what his brother is going to ask “Ask?”
Arjun “How many people did you manage to get hands on?”
Karan “Hmm. Well. I took possession for three and they are with me now, I got hands on for 2 more in various stages multiple times. Three more for one time opportunity.”
Arjun was puzzled but “ Wow its impressive.” He was not that impressed actually.
Karan “I know you are not that impressed. But yug got it worse, but he got possession for 4 and others he didn’t get chances.”

Karan “Don’t think too much, we are different from you, you were genius among our brothers and most talented. Don’t compare with us. But, remember, you have to be in the driving seat. Everything happening should be calculated.”

Karan “Also, be careful of Aishwarya. She and her two cronies were there from my time, they are not easy.”
Arjun “Don’t they get freedom, once your time is completed and you didn’t get possession.”
Karan “That is true, but those three positions are different, as they don’t have daily challenge things, they have to serve three terms.”
Arjun “Brother, you selected civics stream right? “
Karan “Yes, I heard you choose maths. It is toughest stream?”
Arjun “Yug?”
Karan “Yug was also civic.”

Karan and Arjun chatted for few more minutes and then Lights switched on. Arjun already understood how the scenario is from his brother. He already had a plan.

Karan’s family is a very rich family and one of wealthiest families, they have their own way for grooming kids. This method is not legal or anything. No one knows about it, even Karan didn’t knew about it until he came to this place. This method is enticing sex.

Karan is in now an island school of his family. This method have been used by his family for many generations.

This school is called, Garden School. But there is only one student here in this school. It is Arjun alone. The only occupants of this school are, Him, and 22 faculty and 3-4 servants.
He didn’t see this servants as they will never be seen. He saw the teachers in different times.
All the teachers in this school are ladies, almost all of them are in mid 20’s none older than 27. Well there are three HM, Librarian and warden. They are in early thirties.
All of them are goddess level beauties, and are equally intelligent. Their duty is to teach Arjun. There are teachers for all subjects, subjects which Arjun is not studying too. Everyone of them is here because of various scenarios. Everyone is under mindcontrol, they are fighting to get the freedom. They are here having themselves in line, they don’t have any option either.

Each day, after classes there will be test papers, Arjun has to attempt atleast one paper each day, the paper would be based on syllabus cover that week till that day. Teachers would try to make that question paper as tough as possible within the scope. They will be evaluated immediately. Results would be announced.
If they failed to secure, 60% of total marks in the paper they attempted, they would be punished. Mostly detention. Teachers goal here is to make sure, it would be tough to study. They will detain him in a empty room, for period o time, utilizing his free time and make sure he can’t study.
If he scored between 60% and 90% he is considered pass and will not be punished.
But, if he scored more than 90%, he gets to do what ever he wants to that teacher for that day, no limits except murder, it is called getting flag.

If he gets three flags in continuous attempts. It needed to score three 90+ scores, in three attempts(pass is not counted and consider break in line), he can impose NAKED rule on the teacher, they will have to be naked in the school, until the NAKED rule is broken. Broken when he fails in three attempts continuously(either same subject or random subject). He can make them naked, but can’t touch them in school premise.

If he gets five flags, then that teacher is his slave for while in school, unless slave rule is broken. He fails in five exams continuously or he fails the subject of that teacher once. He can fuck them in class also.

It has been a month since he came to school. But he didn’t yet score a 90+ yet and was barely able to pass this week without fail.

Arjun got up from the bed and started running around the ground. He has to run 10km daily and do some exercises, else he will be punished by Warden, Nayantara. He was just able to run 10km that is already considered pass. It is his limit now, to avoid punishment.
He completed his physical activity. He was able to finish early and went to shower. He has to go for break fast by 7:30 or else he will miss breakfast. Then he has to attend the classes.
As he was in shower. He thought of his action plan, he will not try to be mediocre as his brothers. He was considered a genius in his family and top talent. He can’t be mediocre. He has to do everything and at least, get possession of half of them .[Possession is at end of term of two years when school gets closed, there will be exam on all the syllabus, when he gets more than 90% in one subject, that teacher would be his slave permanently. If he either pass or fail, then teacher gets freedom and they can leave from the control of Karan’s family. Getting possession is very tough as , paper would be hell level difficulty.]
Arjun “I have to take things slowly from now on and carefully.”
Arjun “I was tempted by all the teachers; they are here for distraction even if I am not taking the subject.”
Arjun “I was too eager and was attempting multiple papers. I should not do it now.”
Arjun “I should stop concentrating on other things for one month. This month I should not take any punishments and have to use opportunity to go to library and study ahead.”
Arjun “This month I will just concentrate on my core subject plan. M1.M2, physics and chemistry.”

Arjun went through the plan, it was simple plan and is all dependent on his ability.

As he went to the classes, he made the thorough plan. He will get around 5hrs free time a day, which is his most important resource. His ability in academics is top notch, he can remember anything by studying once, but the environment here is specialized for creating pressure. Though it is self induced. As long he was thinking by his dick, he will loose more thoroughly.

It was soon 8 AM and Arjun attended the class for M1, it was taken by Sai Pallavi. She is a southern beauty. As Arjun sat in his bench. Sai Pallavi came exactly at 8AM, she didn’t do any greeting and all. She directly went to the blackboard and started teaching. She didn’t care about whether he is listening or not. But,she was under mind control, as she has to explain topics clearly and best of her abilities. She was in mindcontrol but her conscious and everything were active, they are only triggered when conditions are met, even thought they don’t like it they have to follow it.
Arjun looked at her as she was writing something on black board, she has long silky hair, touching her ass, she was wearing a silky saree. She was very fair and had beautiful structure.
Arjun couldn’t help but rub his dick to control his erection. Sai Pallavi noticed it but didn’t say anything, she is also familiar with everything in the game. She was disgusted but have to play for her freedom. Her disgusted expression is not hidden for Arjun. He just smirked seeing her expression. Just looking at here disgusted expression that Arjun decided she would be his first victim. He will show hell to her.
Then Arjun concentrated on listening to class, as a genius he was he was equally hard working. He got into groove immediately. He could listen to Pallavi once and already understood the core.
Pallavi also didn’t think much and continued the class.
Soon the period is completed and second period started.
It was physics class, it was taken by Kaira Advani. She also came to class directly and without greeting started the class. One thing is common between all of them. Each and every faculty hate him. He is their enemy. The system his family created was designed such a way.
Kaira is a north Indian girl, she was very fair and has hair reaching her waist. She is modern kind of beauty as opposed to Pallavi’s traditional beauty. She was wearing a short one piece dress, dress reaching her knees.
After Physics it was English language, it was taught by foreigner Sophie Turner, she is also drop dead gorgeous, having long hair reaching her waiste and little red in color , she is very beautiful. She is one of his primary targets, but not in current plan. There are five more foreigners among Staff, he know their names but don’t know the subjects they deal, most of them are for foreign languages, Fan BingBing, Yang Mimi are Chinese, there is Anna Hathaway, Natalie Portman from west and a Japanese Nancy.
They are ripe possessions but hard to reach.

After English it was a foreign language class for Spanish, he can choose any language, he just choose Spanish thinking he can follow LalIga in Spanish commentary. It was taken by Ileana, she is a Goa beauty, looks mature but have very good assets.

After that is was lunch, after lunch there were two more classes M2 and Chemistry taken.

M2 is taken by Keerthi Suresh, she is also a traditional beauty like Pallavi, She also wears sarees and have long hair reaching her below waist. She has more mass on her body and looks beautiful. She is not fat, it just more than slim.
And Chemistry is taken by Pooja Hegde, she is also modern beauty, she also wears modern dresses and has ass length hair.

After the class, he gave his exam at 4PM and result came at 5:30 Pm, he was able to pass without issues. He then made his way to library, to plan his studies.

Days passed by and soon one more month passed. It has been two months since he came to this Garden School. This one month was very stable for Arjun. He followed strict discipline and only concentrated on studying. He didn’t just study for daily exams, he concentrated all his strength to cover complete syllabus. In this month, he completely memorized the syllabus for M1,M2,Physics and Chemistry. He could have scored 90+ scores already but intentionally did bad, to learn more thoroughly about their evaluation method. In this one month he got very familiar with their evaluation method and all.

From this week he is planning to take action. For this month, his action plan was to get 5 flags for Pallavi,Keerthi, Kaira and Pooja. Then he will get complete control over them in daily life, except for QP setting.
Then he plan to finish English and Spanish. This month and target Sophie and Ileana for next month.

The day proceeded normally, and soon it was 4 PM and Arjun was sitting in the room, when HM Aishwarya came, carrying the bundle of papers. These bundle contains question papers and answer books for all the 18 subject available. These 18 papers are created today based on the topics covered this week, as it is Monday it would be easiest time. But, still would be tougher for normal people. Aishwarya was HM for this school and has control over everything. She is n her early thirties, wearing traditional saree, and hair reaching her ass, she is the most beautiful Indian in the School. She, will not loose to the foreigners in school too.
He would sure want to fuck her, but it is toughest part. There are strict criteria to be able to get flag on her. To be able to get flag on her, you have to get five flags on majority of faculty. That is he has to flag 9 teachers from all departments once to get a flag on her once, and to make her complete slave you have to get 45 flags. It is very tough. But, for Arjun it is in reach.

Aishwarya kept the papers on the desk before Arjun, Arjun knows the drill and he went throught the papers and selected M1 paper.

He checked the questions in Paper, as expected it was a tough paper, but for Arjun it was easy.

He started writing on the answer book, he wrote patiently and steadily, he should not make any mistakes . Marks would be cut if handwriting is not neat, or if there were unnecessary crosses. Soon, he was able to complete the paper. Even Aishwarya was surprised seeing the stability. She was HM, when even his brothers were there, but she never saw such stability in them. She felt a bad premonition in her heart.

Soon, paper was submitted and it was getting evaluated by Pallavi.

At 5:30 Arjun checked the board for the results, sure he scored 96%, he intentionally missed the four marks. Arjun checked the score and was happy. He got a flag on Pallavi, he can go to Sai Pallavi’s room and do anything to her until 10 PM tonight. But, he ignored the opportunity and went to library. He concentrated on learning Spanish first as it was his drawback now. Among all subjects, his only drawback would be lanhuages as they are tough to learn and are unfamilier and he didn’t have previous understanding on them. Unlike other subjects where he studied them till childhood in school.

In the room, Pallavi was in shock and fear. She, didn’t expect she would loose a flag. She was scared about what will happen. She knew she was in vulnerable spot. She was sitting in her room, silently as time passed slowly. It was soon 10 PM and the door didn’t open, she was relieved for the day. As once the day pass, single flag value is lost.

Next morning Pallavi got ready and was dressing herself, she was about tie her pallu but she was stopped by mindtrigger. She, understood what was happening, one more facility after loosing a flag for single flag was, Arjun can ask for them to remove a clothing on their body. Arjun used it to make Pallavi not wear saree and only go in jacket and petticoat. She was angry at it, but could do nothing as Mincontrol is absolute here.

She, went to class as usual, just dressed in jacket and petticoat. There is no male here other than Arjun and females here will just pity her appearance.

As she entered the class, she did as usual, directly went to blackboard and started taking the class. She could briefly see a smirk on Arjun’s face.

Soon the class completed and Arjun concentrated on other classes. Soon it was 4 PM and exam started again. Arjun once again took, M1 paper. It surprised Aishwarya very much. She was aware of the procedures and had experience seeing flags taken and gone. Even Karan and Yug never attempted to take flags on second day of week. All the flags they won are on first day of week, even when they won 5 flags on couple of teachers, they were achieved by only attempting on first day of week, as it would be easiest day of the week.

But Arjun was attempting to take M1 again, this paper would be toughest as she know Pallavi would use extra methods to get back flag.

But, Arjun didn’t seem bothered and continued with writing the paper and once again saw his stable behaviour. She heard that he didn’t use the flag yesterday. It could mean two things mainly, he is not interested in her or he is planning something big.

Soon, results came he scored 94% this time. He checked the score and went to library.

It was Friday and everyone was waiting for the results, as Pallavi completed her evaluation, Aishwarya took the answer book from her hands and counted the results. Pallavi’s face was life less. She has lost 4 flags continuously and from evaluation she could tell, that she is loosing flag again. Loosing 5 flags means Slave clause can be invoked.

It is one of the worst scenario, as once slave clause is called, it means, he can do anything to her anytime and anywhere. He can also come to her room anytime and stay as long he wish. Breaking the slave clause was not easy. It is as difficult as achieving it.

Either, Arjun takes an M1 exam and fail, then clause would break. Second is some teacher made Arjun fail 5 times, then she can break the slave clause on her. But, looking at the scenario, neither of them seem possible.

Arjun can just stop taking M1 paper and concentrate on other subject. For second scenario, he can just change the subjects after he reach four.

In either scenarios, she is in dangerous situation. But then thinking about past week, she hoped it would not be bad. As, Arjun never tried to come to her after winning the flags, except for invoking flag to make her stop wearing the saree, he didn’t invoke flag again. He, didn’t even call for Naked clause, after winning third flag. May be he is not interested in her, maybe she is not his type and he is just concentrating on exams.

Just as she was thinking about it, results are announced and he did win the flag. She saw the brief silence in the room from other teachers.

Everyone dispersed.

Aishwarya was still in the room along with Pallavi.

Aishwarya “He went to library again.” She said with a smile on her face calmly. She was relieved to know that Arjun went to library. She, didn’t want another girl to be ruined of her dreams. But then again, it was different now from first day, on first day, he missed opportunity for that day and same on second and remaining days. But now it is diferrent, he can invoke slave clause. So, it is only temporary respite now.

Pallavi also was relieved for then, as she saw same behaviour for previous days. He will go to library and continue studying, and go to room at light off time.

Pallavi “I guess I am not his type and he is not interested in me?”

Aishwarya was silent for a second then told “ They don’t make those mistakes. Eveyone here are of his type, that he fancies on. Not just you, including me. If we are not of his liking, we would not be here. “

Pallavi “Can we break the clause?”

Aishwarya “I will try to help you as much I can to break but. He will not behave as we expect. So, it is tough to predict him.”

After that Aishwarya left. But, Pallavi didn’t have that freedom. Today’s scenario is completely different, unlike yesterday, where flag looses value after day, it is not case today. This clause will continue until it breaks. She was watching the time as it slowly ran.

While here Pallavi was restless, Arjun concentrated on his studies. He completed dinner at 8:30 pm and went to his room carrying the book borrowed from library. He is allowed to take only one book from library.

He continued reading till 9:55 PM, then he checked time. The lights will get switched off automatically at 10 Pm for his room. So, he can’t study here. He got up from the bed, stretched himself locked the room and walked out of room locking the room.
Roaming around after light off time leads to punishment. But, Arjun is not going to roam, he is going to enjoy a game. As, long he is inside a room, that rule is not necessary.
He directly walked to Pallavi’s room, the door opened automatically and he entered the room.
Pallavi was shocked seeing him coming to his room. Arjun looked at her stunned expression and smirked. He intentionally didn’t claim the flags for last four day, they are temporary permission only. He will be able to fuck her for 5 hrs that day and he didn’t want it that way. He wanted more than that. Now, with slave clause, he has absolute control. Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday, so there would be no classes, and library closed, he will be spending time either watching tv or something. But,this week his time would be spent on only one activity.

Sorry guys, I just pitched in my fantasy. I have concepts but not good at writing sensual stories.
I may post update here and there, but I believe I will not be able to do good in it.

If any of you like the concept you can continue.
Or else we can do such a way that, make it like a relay story.
Any one can continue on others continuation.
Just my idea?
My only rule is it should not be consensual, it should be forced.

Once again sorry.

If you want different actress in the story, we can make a spin-off by telling about Karen and yug, or we can add a part with student exchange program where Arjuna goes to another school. (well in concept, there are hundreds of school similar to Garden School, similar rules and everything same, with single student and multiple teacher).

Also there is college, where there would be even more beauties where there would be single male student, single branch teacher and many female students.

Please add some images too
Please update fast
Aishwarya kept the papers on the desk before Arjun, Arjun knows the drill and he went throught the papers and selected M1 paper.

He checked the questions in Paper, as expected it was a tough paper, but for Arjun it was easy.

He started writing on the answer book, he wrote patiently and steadily, he should not make any mistakes . Marks would be cut if handwriting is not neat, or if there were unnecessary crosses. Soon, he was able to complete the paper. Even Aishwarya was surprised seeing the stability. She was HM, when even his brothers were there, but she never saw such stability in them. She felt a bad premonition in her heart.

Soon, paper was submitted and it was getting evaluated by Pallavi.

At 5:30 Arjun checked the board for the results, sure he scored 96%, he intentionally missed the four marks. Arjun checked the score and was happy. He got a flag on Pallavi, he can go to Sai Pallavi’s room and do anything to her until 10 PM tonight. But, he ignored the opportunity and went to library. He concentrated on learning Spanish first as it was his drawback now. Among all subjects, his only drawback would be lanhuages as they are tough to learn and are unfamilier and he didn’t have previous understanding on them. Unlike other subjects where he studied them till childhood in school.

In the room, Pallavi was in shock and fear. She, didn’t expect she would loose a flag. She was scared about what will happen. She knew she was in vulnerable spot. She was sitting in her room, silently as time passed slowly. It was soon 10 PM and the door didn’t open, she was relieved for the day. As once the day pass, single flag value is lost.

Next morning Pallavi got ready and was dressing herself, she was about tie her pallu but she was stopped by mindtrigger. She, understood what was happening, one more facility after loosing a flag for single flag was, Arjun can ask for them to remove a clothing on their body. Arjun used it to make Pallavi not wear saree and only go in jacket and petticoat. She was angry at it, but could do nothing as Mincontrol is absolute here.

She, went to class as usual, just dressed in jacket and petticoat. There is no male here other than Arjun and females here will just pity her appearance.

As she entered the class, she did as usual, directly went to blackboard and started taking the class. She could briefly see a smirk on Arjun’s face.

Soon the class completed and Arjun concentrated on other classes. Soon it was 4 PM and exam started again. Arjun once again took, M1 paper. It surprised Aishwarya very much. She was aware of the procedures and had experience seeing flags taken and gone. Even Karan and Yug never attempted to take flags on second day of week. All the flags they won are on first day of week, even when they won 5 flags on couple of teachers, they were achieved by only attempting on first day of week, as it would be easiest day of the week.

But Arjun was attempting to take M1 again, this paper would be toughest as she know Pallavi would use extra methods to get back flag.

But, Arjun didn’t seem bothered and continued with writing the paper and once again saw his stable behaviour. She heard that he didn’t use the flag yesterday. It could mean two things mainly, he is not interested in her or he is planning something big.

Soon, results came he scored 94% this time. He checked the score and went to library.

It was Friday and everyone was waiting for the results, as Pallavi completed her evaluation, Aishwarya took the answer book from her hands and counted the results. Pallavi’s face was life less. She has lost 4 flags continuously and from evaluation she could tell, that she is loosing flag again. Loosing 5 flags means Slave clause can be invoked.

It is one of the worst scenario, as once slave clause is called, it means, he can do anything to her anytime and anywhere. He can also come to her room anytime and stay as long he wish. Breaking the slave clause was not easy. It is as difficult as achieving it.

Either, Arjun takes an M1 exam and fail, then clause would break. Second is some teacher made Arjun fail 5 times, then she can break the slave clause on her. But, looking at the scenario, neither of them seem possible.

Arjun can just stop taking M1 paper and concentrate on other subject. For second scenario, he can just change the subjects after he reach four.

In either scenarios, she is in dangerous situation. But then thinking about past week, she hoped it would not be bad. As, Arjun never tried to come to her after winning the flags, except for invoking flag to make her stop wearing the saree, he didn’t invoke flag again. He, didn’t even call for Naked clause, after winning third flag. May be he is not interested in her, maybe she is not his type and he is just concentrating on exams.

Just as she was thinking about it, results are announced and he did win the flag. She saw the brief silence in the room from other teachers.

Everyone dispersed.

Aishwarya was still in the room along with Pallavi.

Aishwarya “He went to library again.” She said with a smile on her face calmly. She was relieved to know that Arjun went to library. She, didn’t want another girl to be ruined of her dreams. But then again, it was different now from first day, on first day, he missed opportunity for that day and same on second and remaining days. But now it is diferrent, he can invoke slave clause. So, it is only temporary respite now.

Pallavi also was relieved for then, as she saw same behaviour for previous days. He will go to library and continue studying, and go to room at light off time.

Pallavi “I guess I am not his type and he is not interested in me?”

Aishwarya was silent for a second then told “ They don’t make those mistakes. Eveyone here are of his type, that he fancies on. Not just you, including me. If we are not of his liking, we would not be here. “

Pallavi “Can we break the clause?”

Aishwarya “I will try to help you as much I can to break but. He will not behave as we expect. So, it is tough to predict him.”

After that Aishwarya left. But, Pallavi didn’t have that freedom. Today’s scenario is completely different, unlike yesterday, where flag looses value after day, it is not case today. This clause will continue until it breaks. She was watching the time as it slowly ran.

While here Pallavi was restless, Arjun concentrated on his studies. He completed dinner at 8:30 pm and went to his room carrying the book borrowed from library. He is allowed to take only one book from library.

He continued reading till 9:55 PM, then he checked time. The lights will get switched off automatically at 10 Pm for his room. So, he can’t study here. He got up from the bed, stretched himself locked the room and walked out of room locking the room.
Roaming around after light off time leads to punishment. But, Arjun is not going to roam, he is going to enjoy a game. As, long he is inside a room, that rule is not necessary.
He directly walked to Pallavi’s room, the door opened automatically and he entered the room.
Pallavi was shocked seeing him coming to his room. Arjun looked at her stunned expression and smirked. He intentionally didn’t claim the flags for last four day, they are temporary permission only. He will be able to fuck her for 5 hrs that day and he didn’t want it that way. He wanted more than that. Now, with slave clause, he has absolute control. Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday, so there would be no classes, and library closed, he will be spending time either watching tv or something. But,this week his time would be spent on only one activity.
Update plz

Pallavi, was standing there silenty with shock on her face and sadness. She, know, not that slave clause was invoked by Arjun, he can do anything to her. She wanted to speak something.
Pallavi was not weaking a saree on her jaket and petticoat because of first flag invocation.

Arjun came next to Pallavi, looking at her sad expression turned him on more. He was tempted repeatedly and wanted to fuck her but controlled himself for the feast today.
Arjun stretched his hands and held her jaw as tears were coming in her eyes. He pressed them tightly as the fingers left a mark on her beautiful face. Then he let go of her face and undressed himself, he threw his clothes all over the room. He then rubbed his cock, which just turned to big brother, who is 10inches long.

Arjun then stretched his hand and grabbed Pallavi’s jacket right between the mountains and he pulled her towards him, Pallavi was in daze and couldn’t do anything to resist as she was under mindcontrol. He then hugged her by his waist and was rubbing her bare waist.
Arjun “Pallavi, do you know I was waiting for this day for two months.”
Arjun ”From the day I first saw you I wanted to fuck you. It was two months.”

Arjun said as he untied the petticoat on her waist, it fell down directly as there was nothing supporting it, she was now standing there in blouse and undeerwear. Then arjun hugged her from behing and whicshpered in her ear.
Arjun “I was not going to be satisfied by fucking you for couple of hours or so.”
Arjun “I want to make you a bitch, whose sole purpose is to have sex with your master it is me.” He unhooked her blouse and slowly took it away. Pallavi was not even aware of what happed as he said those shocking words.
Arjun “You should already understand now, it is not easy to stop me. Not just now, you will become my possession after end of term. You will never be a free person in this terms and will directly move to be my possession.” As he said he pulled her bra brutally as it got shredded by brute force, and same fate went for her underwear.

Now Pallavi was standing there naked as her body can’t do anything to resist. Arjun was watching her as she succumbing for her fate. He couldn’t help but rub his hands at seeing this beautiful sight of seeing Sai Pallavi naked.

Arjun “Pallavi, now I am invoking the naked clause, as long you are in school, you should not wear any clothes and always stay naked.” He said grabbing her right boob.
He started fondling her breasts. Arjun then pushed her to the ground. And jumped upon her, he was fondling her body like it was a toy, he was biting on her pink nipples and she was bleeding on someplaces because of the assault. But, he didn’t stop anywhere.

Her boobs were turned red because of assault and was in pain. There was no place in her body that was not touched by him now.

Arjun stopped the assault after 15 minutes as he looked like taking a breath.

Arjun “Pallavi, now I will go for main dishes.”
There was a look of horror in Pallavi’s face as she was shrieking, she don’t want it o happen.
But Arjun just held her to the ground.
Arjun “Pallavi, you do know that you can’t escape this fate right.” He said as he positioned himself. His dick was a 10 inch monster and was in good shape. Just as she was thinking, he plunged into her directly without warning.
Both of them shouted in pain at same time, even Arjun is a virgin. He was equally hurt by his own fierceness. Pallavi was in shock and could not utter a word and was looking lifeless.
Arjun then slowly pulled his manhood out of her, then again started entering inside her slowly. He was in pain but he was enjoying the pain along with the beautiful sensation coming. Tears were rolling in Pallavi’s face. But, Arjun was in completely different mood. He was getting more and more thrilled.
He leaned on her face and was licking the tears fiercely. He was getting into a very good rhythm as he started his action, he felt like he was born for it. There was blood dripping from Pallavi’s pussy but Arjun is not bothered about it, he knew everyone here is a virgin.
Pallavi was there lifeless as her body was being taken advantage of. Her breasts are being fondled, her face was being kissed and bitten, her nipples were bleeding, her pussy was dripping fluids. Just then she felt an overwhelming sensation inside her as she couldn’t control, she wanted to try to resist but, before she can think of anything. Arjun was already aware of the changes happening inside Pallavi, he increased the pace more violently, and Pallavi was made to cum. But, Arjun was not yet done , he continued to push his action, it was getting more fluid as her pussy just got, lubricated by her own fluids.
The action continued as Arjun was getting turned to more of a monster, she cummed tow more times and Arjun was still looking fresh, just as she cummed for fourth time Arjun also released his load of cum, inside her and fell down next to her, with an ecstatic face, he was smiling and grinning.
He was breathing heavily tired of the activity, but soon recovered from his exhaustion. He jumped on her body again and was licking the sweaty body of Pallavi all over. He looked more enthusiastic than before. The salty taste on Pallavi’s body looks like a tonic for him, it is exactly to his taste. There was salty sweat and traces of sweetness from the body of Pallavi. He then lifter her from ground and threw her on the bed and was ready to plunge again. The ordeal of Pallavi was never ending for that day,
In that very night, he fucked her more than 6 times and she was made to cum more than 20 times. By morning 7, Arjun collapsed on the bed unable to move a finger. He exhausted all the energy for fucking 9hours continuously. Pallavi laid in the bed motionless, she was exhausted in every way. Both physically, mentally and even emotionally.
She, knew his exhaustion was temporary. Just as she expected, Arjun got up at exactly 7:25 PM and went to breakfast. He didn’t return to her room . But, Pallavi was in no position to move.

Around 10 Am in the morning, Aishwarya came to her room, she was distraught looking at almost lifeless, Pallavi. She called her fellow faculty and helped Pallavi get bath and few her food. After feeding her everyone got out of there.

Around 11 AM, Aishwarya checked on Pallavi again as she was recovering slowly, the effects of mindcontrol are not light, they have programmed their body in many ways. Pallavi was recovering physically but mentally she was still in hell. It is not easy to recover, from what she went through.

Aishwarya walked out of room and then she walked to next building, each teachers building is far away. She knocked the building next door.

Keerthi Suresh opened the door, she was surprised to see Aishwarya.
Keerthi “Hi, Aishwarya! What are you doing here?” she asked puzzled, but still invited her inside.
Aishwarya’s face was calm as ever, she walked inside. She sat on a sofa and was silent.
Keerthi Suresh “What happened?”
Aishwarya took a deep breath “Arjun stayed in Sai Pallavi’s room yesterday.”
Keerthi Suresh was surprised for a moment but then again nodded, isn’t it normal according to rules.
Aishwarya understood was Keerthi was thinking.
Aishwarya “He is a monster. In every way.”
Aishwarya “You have to be careful. If I am not wrong his next target would be you.”
Keerthi “Should I try to make a tough paper. I can try to get back flag of Pallavi.” She said confidently. Even though she was new to system, she is indeed capable to pull it off. It was pulled of in previous batches as well.
Aishwarya was shaking her head “Keerthi you are not understanding?”
Aishwarya “I have been in this school for last two terms as well. I am very aware of everything that happens here. I was HM for Karan and Yug, arjun’s brothers as well.”
Aishwarya “Not, just that I also have understanding of other schools.”
Aishwarya “Garden school is not unique, there are hundred more such schools all over the world. I even checked their information. “
Aishwarya “Even among these schools there is none like Arjun.”
Aishwarya “There were monsters in that school, they will pale in comparison with Arjun.”
Aishwarya “There has been incidents previously, where even HM was went to possession.”
Aishwarya “But you know, all this happened at end of term exams. Even he barely managed to make it.”
Aishwarya “There was never an instance when , a teacher became a slave in first quarter itself. Never, I am talking about more than 50 years of history and in 100+ schools.”
Keerthi was shocked hearing this,
Aishwarya “His goal is clear and his concentration is top notch. And academically he is a monster. Even bigger monster as a human being.”
Keerthi “Can we help Pallavi.”
Aishwarya “ Keerthi you are not understanding, you should think of saving yourself first. If I am not wrong, next week, he will take only M2 “
Keerthi was shocked hearing this. If I am not wrong, he is planning to take down You, kaira and Pooja in same order.
Aishwarya and Keerthi discussed steps to prevent him from taking down Keerthi.

Soon, it was Monday, Arjun woke up from his bed and looked refreshed, from Friday night to yesterday, he spent most of time with Pallavi,
He fucked her over 30 times, he wanted to spend the night there too, but decided to stop for his next plan.

It was 8 in the morning and Arjun was waiting in the class, when he saw Pallavi coming, as naked clause was called for, she was naked without even an underwear on her, she was walking slowly and painfully, there were multiple wounds on her body and was swollen in many places. He smirked looking at her, Pallavi was completely scared looking at him.
Just looking at her he was tempted to fuck her again, but he decided to stop for now.

Next Friday evening 5:30 Pm, results were announced again. He once again scored 95+ but he felt something was wrong. He felt that something was wrong, he did get 5 flags.

He went to his room to check what is happening. When he checked in his room he opened the system to find what is scenario.
When he checked his flag status he was shocked and smirked to find the result.
He has achieved 11 flags in total till now.
5 flags for Pallavi, 4 for Keerthi and not 5 .
He understood the reason then, Aishwarya was helping Keerthi this time to avoid the situation like Pallavi..The question paper was set by aishwarya today, He was surprised to find another flag from Naiyantara.

Seeing that Aishwarya entered the picture, Arjun was thrilled and also, it made it easy for him to access Aishwarya. Seeing that Aishwarya was in game.

One more week passed, this time same thing happened.
Arjun attempted, two papers on Monday completing the flag on Keerthi and also started loop on Kaira. But again on Friday, Aishwarya helped Kaira in setting paper.
Next week loop repeated again Pooja was saved by Aishwarya and Kaira was taken in first day of week, But, he didn’t use his slave invocation yet.
Aishwarya seem to understand that Arjun is looking to target them only on weekends so she is trying to avoid others to become victim.
Arjun was happy as plan is progressing well. Once Aishwarya was involved, he decided his next Victim should be her.
Now it was another Friday, He already achieved flags for, Pallavi, Keerthi Suresh, Kaira Adwani, Pooja hegde, Ileana and today he is planning to take flag of Sophie Turner.

Arjun was waiting in the exam hall patiently as Aishwarya came into the room with stack full of papers.
There were no emotions in her eyes, but that turned him on more. He want to break her.
Finally he took the paper for English and as soon he saw the paper he smirked, he knew It was set by Aishwarya.
Aishwarya was surprised seeing the smirk, she lost to him four times already, but there was never such smirk previously.
He concentrated again and finiehd the exam . When it was 5:30 results were announced and it was not surprising.

Instead of going to library, he went to his room to see. If conditions are met. As he expected, he really can invoke slave invocation on Aishwarya now. As expected Aishwarya really forgot. She thought she would need 9 flags. But, as she set paper she was also applied to that equation and Aishwarya was also become victim, in trying to save others. He was actually worried, whether Aishwarya would take bait today, that is reason he kept English for today, as Sophie would be equally good hunt, and also he expected she would be trying to save a foreigner.

He smirked and looked at flag list.
Pallavi 5
Keerthi Suresh 5
Kaira Advani 5
Pooja hegde 5
Ileana 5
Sophie turner 4
Aishwarya 5
Nayantara 2

Arjun adjusted his mood and directly walked towards Aishwarya’s room. He walked in directly into her room as slave clause was applied.
He saw the beautiful room and slowly walked in, silently not making a sound. He saw her sitting in study room. She was studying, botany. She did guess it right, he was targeting, botany next week. But, pity. She is the victim first. But looking at her looking so concentrated he changed his plans. He silently left the room; Aishwarya was not even aware that he went to that room.
9th week (1)Pallavi- destroyed--------------------------------------2,1 ,1
10TH (2)Keerthi Suresh
11th Week (3)Kaira Adwani
12th Week (4)Pooja Hegde
13th Week (5)Ileana----------------------------------------------------3,2,2
14TH ()Week (6)Aishwarya, (7)Sophie Turner
15th Week (8)Yang Mimi
16th Week (9)Shreya
17th Week (10)Kajal and (11)Pragya-------------------------------4,3,3
18th Week (12) Samantha
19th Week (13)Krithi Shetty ,(14) Priyanka Mohan
20th Week None
21st Week (15)Nidhi Agarwal and (16)Anu ---------------------5,4,4
22nd week None
23rd Week None
24th Week (17)Anna Hathaway, (18) Anushka
25th week (19)Nayantara-------------------------------------------------------6,5,5
26 the Week None
27th Week (20) Natalie Portman
28th week none
29th week none-----------------------------------------------------------7
30th week none
31st week (21)Nancy momoland
32nd week none
33rd week none---------------------------------------------------------8
34th week none
35th week (22)Fan Bingbing

Arjun got up from the bed lazily, it has been more than 8 months since he came to this school, he came to this school in may in two more days it would be 9 months complete. For these 9 months except for the first month, where he was little troubled, he was in complete control for the rest of period. He dedicated these 8 months in only studying. Just yesterday evening, he finished collecting the last flag. Now he has flags of every faculty in this school. Except for Pallavi, he didn’t touch any other teacher in this period. For this 8 months, he fucked Pallavi almost daily. He didn’t even invoke any flag on others. Just Pallavi. Pallavi was in complete miserable state now, now she is just considered a tool for him, she is in so miserable state that the papers she set has no standard anymore, her strength has become medicore. He can just continue, to write her papers so safely that, he felt anyone can pass it. That is why,when ever he was taking time to improve his language skills, he attempted her papers, they were so safe. This long gap and only targeting Pallavi, created an impression on others that, he is not interested in others.

It went to such an extent that they almost ignored the threat he possess.

Today is December 30 Friday, new year is starting tomorrow. Just as he was thinking about to start collecting the prizes from Jan 1st. His body was also adjusted to the formula now, that his stamina is very high. He can just fuck continuously whole day with a rest of couple of hours for every 20 hours. His body is modified genetically because of a solution given to him at start of school. Also with him taking flags from all the faculty rules are no longer applicable and he has complete freedom, he is no longer needed to worry about loosing flags.

He checked his privilages again in the system, and as he expected there are no more restrictions and rules for him. He can actually skip the term now, taking all of them to his possession. But, for him it no longer seemed fun. He closed his sytem and walked to Pallavi’s room as his usual practice.

As soon as he went inside room, Pallavi was already lying there in bed Naked. He was used to this sight, he just leaned upon her, as she lay there lifeless, her eyes are opened, but they didn’t even flinch noticing his appearance. There was no shock or surprise, for last 8 months, his assault made her numb. Usually he would have directly started the assault on her, now. But, today he is going to give her rest, not just today, she is getting rest for next few months, he has a complete buffet to feast upon with no restrictions. He have 16 months left in this school, with all freedom. How will he let go of his fancy.

He simply laid down next to Pallavi, formulating a plan and fantasies on whom to fuck where. He already planned his next three targets.

For next day nothing happened, he was in Pallavi’s room like normal, he went out for meals as usual and came back to Pallavi’s room as usual. Pallavi also went out came back normally. No one will ask Pallavi anything, and Pallavi won’t speak anything.

It was 11:55 Pm on December 31, and in five minutes, new year is going to start and his completely new academic year is going to start. Then he stood up stretched his body and undressed himself and started walking out of room. Pallavi was surprised as she saw him walking out of room. This is first time in eight months she was not getting fucked for a day, on non period day.

Arjun just walked directly to Aishwarya’s room. As he ehtered inside the room, it was silent and dark, he didn’t care for now. He walked directly to Aishwarya’s bedroom, and as expected she was sleeping, As the rule in mindcontrol she was wearing a saree. Each teacher or faculty is assigned a dress, they will have to dress in same way all time, and Aishwarya was assigned a saree.

Arjun didn’t waste anytime and started rapidly removing ishwarya’s saree, Aishwarya was woken by sudden assault but she was in no position the resist, she was lying naked there as all her saree was removed. Arjun switched on the light, he smirked at her bare body, and then directly attacked her precious hole. She screamed in pain as his dick entered inside her completely.

Arjun “Happy new year Aishwarya.” He said and he started attacking her intensely. In no time Aishwarya cummed and Arjun was no where slowing the pace, she cummed more than ten times when Arjun cummed for first time inside her. He then started taking it on her body, biting and fondling her as he pleased. Then again he continued the assault.

By the time it was morning. 7, Arjun cummed inside Aishwarya ten times and Aishwarya cummed more than 100 times.

Arjun looked refreshed after taking a small nap, Aishwarya was in miserable state.

Arjun was lying there satisfied, he asked Aishwarya to take bath and get ready. She was forced to follow his orders.

As Aishwatya come out, she was walking feebly her body was aching all over.

Arjun “Aishu bend to your knees.”

He said making her bend to knees like a dog.

She was forced to comply. As she was standing in the doggy style, he looked amazed at her, then her slapped her ass twice, which was already red because of yesterdays nonestop assault. Then he went to her closet and brough a saree, tore it into small pieces. He then made it like a roap and tied a piece around her neck, It gave a appearance of a fog tied to chain.

Then he was sarisfied.

Arjun “Now time is 8 AM.” Lets go out for some fun.

Arjun made her crawl as he helf her in leash, luckily no one was around, as everyone was in their room.

Arjun “Aishu lets go to dining room. We have our victim there.”

Arjun know, Nayantara would be eating breakfast now. Just ashe expected Nayantara was having breakfast.

She was shocked o see the sight and stood up from chair, while she was in middle of eating. He planned to fuck Nayantara in here.

Just as she stoot up, Arjun grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down, before she can understand what is happening, his dick was forced inside her mouth. Arjun started fucking her mouth ,Nayantara was not even able to grasp breath. In arounf 15 minuted he dropped a hell load f cum in her mouth and as she was chocking on and fluid dripping from her mouth, he held the plate she was eating on, as it all fell in the plate.

Nayantara was forced to swallow the cum and he made her every morsel in the plate.

As Nayantra was eating the dishes forcibily, Arjun turned his focus on Aishwarya, she just hung her head in shame.

He came next to Aishwarya and stretching his hand took her beautiful silky hair and started cleaning his dick with it. She cleaned it dry.

Arjun “Bye, Nayan, will come back for dinner.”

Arjun, lets go Aish, we will go for next target.

Aish “She was the one that troubled me most.”

Saying that he dragged her along and went to Fan BingBing room, she was reading some book when she heard the door opened, as she looked she saw Arjun coming with ishwarya following like a dog.

She was in panic, but Arjun rushed to he like a mad beast and immediately started assault on her.

For next 12 hours, Arjun kept fucking Fan BingBing, he fucked her more than 20 times and she was made to cum hundreds of times, her body was bleeding and was non recogonisable.

Then he made her get ready and tied her up like Aishwarya in doggy style, the he went to dinner and Nayantara met same fate as in the morning, she was made to eat the food mixed with his cum and Arjun used Fan BingBing’s hair as napkin.

He then led the two of them to his own room. Then he begane assault on the two of them again, alternatively fucking them , he fucked them for full night until it was 4 Am and then let them rest in the ground lifelessly as he took his nap.

Next morning, as usual he got up from bed at 6, he made both of them to take a bath and get ready, he finished his exercises, it looked normal, then just before 8 he pulled his two fogs and went to class, no one was aware of the fate met by Aishwarya Fan Bing bing and Nayantra.

He directly took them to Botany class. Yang Mi came to class not aware of anything, but was shocked to see the sight in class,

She saw Aishwarya and FanBingBing kneeling in class like dogs and Arjun naked, her steps halted seeing the sight, but Arjun didn’t.

He began his assault directly and , his assault on her started, by the end of hour she was fucked three times and made cum forty times. He tied her similar to Aishwarya and FanBing Bing

Then went to next class, it was French class.

Anna met similar fate, followed by , Sophie turner, then Nancy and Natalie.

He made all foreigners his pets along with Aishwarya, he was followed by seven of them in leashes.

Back