• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
All Indian actress nude edits from all regions including South actress and Bollywood
Disha Patani topless photoshoot

Y2POlr.jpg

My own LORA of Disha Patani is almost finished.
This is a test sample of the new model of her. This LORA produces much higher quality results and looks more like her than publicly available models of Disha. (Improving it further)
absolute perfection

AI Rendered Fakes of Indian Actresses

In this thread you will find fakes of Bollywood and South Actresses which are artificially generated. There will be real life like fakes here alongside fantasy fakes.

These images are not real. All images are generated from texts prompts.
Fakes on this thread are not Face swapped.
All faces of actresses are created using AI models of them and hence the results are produced in significantly higher quality and resolution.

Shriya Saran welcomes you to this thread

Shriya Saran nude pic

Check out my realistic fakes thread and social media threads as well
Realistic Fakes Thread Here
Social Media Thread here || YouTubers Thread here
Excellent 👌 👌

AI Rendered Fakes of Indian Actresses

In this thread you will find fakes of Bollywood and South Actresses which are artificially generated. There will be real life like fakes here alongside fantasy fakes.

These images are not real. All images are generated from texts prompts.
Fakes on this thread are not Face swapped.
All faces of actresses are created using AI models of them and hence the results are produced in significantly higher quality and resolution.

Shriya Saran welcomes you to this thread

Shriya Saran nude pic

Check out my realistic fakes thread and social media threads as well
Realistic Fakes Thread Here
Social Media Thread here || YouTubers Thread here
Just BRILLIANT 🥰🥰🤩

Back