• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
All Indian actress nude edits from all regions including South actress and Bollywood
Pooja Hegde goes nude for a photoshoot
Pooja-Hegde-nude.jpg
Your every edit was on point💯. Keep doing more edits.

Katrina Kaif nude showing boobs and pubes
Katrina-Kaif-nude.jpg
Bro, this big watermark and even more yellow text watermarks are very distracting and lose realism. The old one was better, simpler, and cleaner; you just need to change the middle watermark’s position to different sides or make it smaller. I understand the fear of your work getting stolen.

Also, adding those seductive texts is hot.

Bro, this big watermark and even more yellow text watermarks are very distracting and lose realism. The old one was better, simpler, and cleaner; you just need to change the middle watermark’s position to different sides or make it smaller. I understand the fear of your work getting stolen.

Also, adding those seductive texts is hot.
Sorry for the inconvenience bro but it was an essential step to stop people from stealing my content. I have just started posting 2 weeks ago and already a lot of people have stolen my fakes and uploaded them on various sites after removing my logo. I have no problem if people are sharing my content but they are simply removing my watermark and posting them as their own. Hence the big watermark type logo. I get the distractions point but it's very demotivating to see your content stolen. Hope you understand.

Sorry for the inconvenience bro but it was an essential step to stop people from stealing my content. I have just started posting 2 weeks ago and already a lot of people have stolen my fakes and uploaded them on various sites after removing my logo. I have no problem if people are sharing my content but they are simply removing my watermark and posting them as their own. Hence the big watermark type logo. I get the distractions point but it's very demotivating to see your content stolen. Hope you understand.
As of i seen u hv excellent editing skills. Let people do what ever they want with ur fakes don't focus on them. If u start putting distracting logs on ur edits because of them, Essence of ur edits will go down n people feels like he is also like others just some faker and it won't stand u out among others. Every hardwork will pay off. Just takes time. Don't worry.

Back