• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Man!! Came across ur thread just now!! @Artistic actress fantasy . Your fakes are top notch !!! The selection of faces to body types. Skin tone matching between faces and the pics. The messhing between facelines and hairlines thats some high quality work. I can see the attention to detail and amount of time u put to select the right expressions and body types. Kudos man!! Keep at it !

Than
Man!! Came across ur thread just now!! @Artistic actress fantasy . Your fakes are top notch !!! The selection of faces to body types. Skin tone matching between faces and the pics. The messhing between facelines and hairlines thats some high quality work. I can see the attention to detail and amount of time u put to select the right expressions and body types. Kudos man!! Keep at it !
Thank u very much for appreciating the hardwork mate. People like you make us editors feel good about ourselves.

Than

Thank u very much for appreciating the hardwork mate. People like you make us editors feel good about ourselves.

Yes bro...... Very perfectly said...... 200% correct words.......

Back