• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Hebah patel turns prostitute for a day to fulfill her fantasy

Reactions
DF Coins
My name is Hebah I stand about 5’5and have a very athletic and slim body. Dark brown hair and B-cup boobs. I have a very curvy figure and a cute bubble butt. Tons of boys have a crush on me and everyone calls me gorgeous.

I was a horny girl without much experience.
One fateful day I thought of full filling my fantasy of becoming a prostitute.

One day, at 10 pm I set my plan in motion ,I got naked and wore a wrap gown that I had. It was a red color dress with the knot at the left side of the waist. If I undid the knot, the dress would open and make me nude from the front. I put on some make-up.

I let my hair down instead of my usual braid. I put on red lipstick I looked ravishing for a cheap whore.

By 11 PM, I had reached the outskirts of mumbai. The temperature had dropped thanks to the cool sea breeze. I had stopped at a dhaba adjacent to a petrol pump approximately 15-20 km away from mumbai. Surprisingly it was open and functioning normally.

There were close to 10-12 trucks and 7-8 cars. On one side, there was a tandoor dishing out rotis and the kitchen next to it. The dhaba had only 3 walls with the front open. There were wooden stools and tables with green, pink and white tube lights dimly lighting up the place

I was standing near a secluded area few metres away from dabba if anyone of the truck driver would approach me as My cunt is itching for dicks.

I hit the jackpot with the first truck itself.

It was a 45-50-year-old Sardar with a turban and grey bread. As soon as He saw me on his door, he opened it and pulled me inside and asked me ( kitana lengi randi)
As I was new to this I had fixed 20000/- for my service, which I told the Sardar. He readily accepted and even paid me up front.

He immediately pounced on me. He kissed me on my lips and pressed my boobs. I responded and he simultaneously untied the knot of her dress.

I pulled it apart from the front, making my completely naked. The dress was still on me like a long-length coat. The guy made melay down and got on top of me. He kissed my neck and proceeded towards my breast, where he spent a good amount of time chewing on my hard nipples.

My pussy was already wet with the thought of selling herself for sex. The man’s rough hands, a hungry mouth that chewed on my breast made me more excited. After a good 5 minutes of biting on my boobs and leaving love marks on her breast, he removed his pajamas.

He dangled his long and fat dick in front of my face,

I was in awe I instantly held it and began to suck on it. The stench of sweat and urine couldn’t stop me as i continued to massage his balls and bounce my head on his dick.

Five minutes later, the guy stopped me pushed her down on the back seat and took his place on top of me with his dick at the entrance of her pussy.

He began gently, slow but steady strokes at first.
With one strong push he squeezed the entirety of his cock inside me. I screamed in pain & pleasure ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh As I tried to adjust to his size, I had never experienced anything bigger inside me

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes, ahh hmm Fuckkk New ." I shouted as he drove his tool right into my womb.

He then sat and told me to climb on top of him. I sat on top of him as held me tightly against his chest and kissed me. After a while we broke pur kiss and he started to suck on my tits. I started to move slowly on his shaft.we locked in a tight embrace as I moved in a motion against to his.
HhhhhhhahahhahahahahahhahahahahshhhahahHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After that we returned back to the missionary position.

hosting image

After 10-12 minutes of rigorous fucking later, I
then sensed that he was about to cum as his penis enlarged stretching my pussy even further.

"Cum inside me ahh!" I moaned With another few strong thrusts he released all of his sperm inside me. Strong gush after gush filled my womb within seconds of ejaculation. I feel his warm feeling of his jizz

I rested on top of her for about 5 minutes. I got dressed, kissed him one last time and came down.

The end

It's awesome to explore our fantasies but remember to stay safe and make sure everyone involved is on the same page. Btw, if you're still looking for opportunities to make your dream come true, you should check out sex in Vienna. IMO it's a great opportunity for you. Anyway, BW!

Back