• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery High effort Magazine style caption edit on actresss

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
I will be posting my High Effort Magazine Style Caption Edits where I use my both graphic design skills and editing skills to make some captions that are more than just lazy memes. Making the caption aesthetically pleasing and horny to read. I hope you guys will appreciate the effort I put into these.

Here is the first post of the thread and as it's the new year here's something to celebrate.
Happy New Year Card featuring Anushka Sharma

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

How to fuck a Sanskari Slut
Guide to fucking a tradition wear clad woman with desi adaye

Do you guys like desi Sanskari babes or you wanna use a modern babe 😉

Not representative of the actual figures depicted. This is a piece of fiction and fantasy. No intention to offend anyone. I don't own any of the resources used.

damm
How to fuck a Sanskari Slut
Guide to fucking a tradition wear clad woman with desi adaye

Do you guys like desi Sanskari babes or you wanna use a modern babe 😉

dammmn... this is really on next level..:love:
really enjoyed it a lot:love:
again a big thanks bro for these super exciting presents ..love your works ❤️❤️(y)
Please please, update more..bro..

wish you a good luck bro.. (y)

damm

dammmn... this is really on next level..:love:
really enjoyed it a lot:love:
again a big thanks bro for these super exciting presents ..love your works ❤️❤️(y)
Please please, update more..bro..

wish you a good luck bro.. (y)
these do take a lot of effort and time. so i only make them when i have time and mood. I am only able to post frequently now because i have 1-2 yrs of work stashed up and i am slowly releasing. any request or idea?

these do take a lot of effort and time. so i only make them when i have time and mood. I am only able to post frequently now because i have 1-2 yrs of work stashed up and i am slowly releasing. any request or idea?
yah... i can give you suggestion or caption if you need ...then you can only just arrange them in these card style or magazine style as you like.. i think it will be better.
you are a fantastic artist , i can give you some boost & rest , bro you know how to make it best (y) (y)

Priyanka Chopra's Mouth Fleshlight
Imagine if Priyanka sold Fleshlight modeled after her famous fat plump lips.

Katrina's Mouth Fleshlight
Imagine if Katrina sold a unique Fleshlight modeled after her belly and deep navel.

Back