• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress High Quality AI generated celebs only

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Kareena animation attempt. Upscaled to 1MP:
3 minutes per 2 second clip:

imgbb supports webp as the highest quality gifs. Any other free host for this for even higher quality webm or gifv format?
Try Imgtwist or doom....

Kareena Kapoor:

Animate-Diff-00028.webp

Quality is shit right now. It will get better as I learn more stuff. Don't have the strongest hardware for this
Can't figure out how to add logo to this. I'll have to do something about that.
Thanks a lot ❤️😍

@diffusedbaba I literally went through your whole thread liked all of the posts in one go.
This is the best ai edit thread on this platform hands down.

I wanted to ask you if you also do private fakes on request or not and can you make edits of Instagram influencer neha jethwani? If yes then would love to see them

@diffusedbaba I literally went through your whole thread liked all of the posts in one go.
This is the best ai edit thread on this platform hands down.

I wanted to ask you if you also do private fakes on request or not and can you make edits of Instagram influencer neha jethwani? If yes then would love to see them
I will never do regular people ever. I only do celebrities and IG influencers maybe depending on how popular they are.
But then again, I am extremely busy lately and am not taking requests for now.

I am using this thread just as a testing ground for learning this.

Back