• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Horney thoughts

my first long story
THE HOME WRECKERS

PART 1
the day it all started staring " Rakul "
rakul-preet-singh-in-official-trailer-de-de-pyaar-de-2019.jpg
The day it all started Ajay was surprised when he answered his doorbell to see rakul, a friend of his daughter standing there. She was a senior in high school, and had just turned 18, a year older than his daughter.

"Hi, rakul," he greeted her. "Sruthi isn’t here, she’s at school … shouldn’t you be there too?"

"Yes Mr. Ajay. I cut class to come and see you. Can I come in?" She asked in a naughty tone

"I guess." He stepped aside to let pretty rakul enter.

Rakul had been in the house many times, and headed directly to the living room and sat on the couch and smiled up at him. He sat on the couch too, not so close as to seem aggressive but not far enough away to be standoffish. "What's up rakul, is everything okay?"

She seemed unable to answer right away, which was odd, because she wasn't usually shy. Finally, she managed. "I'm curious about something, and I wouldn't want anybody to know about it. Not even shruti. Especially not sruthi." She continued. "If I asked you to do something, would you think it was crazy or wrong?"

He liked the way the conversation was going. He didn’t have a naught thought on his daughters friends, even though some of them—especially rakul—were very pretty. He’d never try to hit on any of them, but he would also never refuse sexual advances from a pretty girl, even one as young as rakul who is sitting next to him on the couch

Ajay answered carefully. "If two adults do something together and they enjoy it and nobody gets hurt, there's nothing crazy or wrong with it."

"Well, that's what I say too. There's something I want to find out about, but not with my boyfriend. I'd be afraid he would tell the other guys. That's why I want to do it with somebody like you, who I trust and won't blab to anybody about it. Are you willing to do it with me?"

"As long as nobody gets hurt, yes. What is it you want to do?"

She stood up, turned away from me, and pulled her white leggings down over her perfect little butt.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

He fucked her ass soo good but dint stop there

And after a wondrafull morning with Shruthi dad she had thought on her relation ship

bdsmlr-17935-CEX6h7QQUq.gif
bdsmlr-17935-gpMvIBhiHx.gif
bdsmlr-17935-k60q1cF4pm.gif
bdsmlr-17935-BuxMoyeLHr.gif
bdsmlr-17935-EMEpiWDW1n.gif
bdsmlr-17935-OgUpWxbmGj.gif
bdsmlr-17935-XsKaBG3fzo.gif
bdsmlr-17935-ZVsAiORRRR.gif
bdsmlr-17935-jUThLeT8fb.gif
Very hot ???????

Episode 9
Parent teacher mating (Ileana)
1116a4b52e24d97c7dddcff638ea8034.jpg

Ileana had now been enjoying her sex-capades with Sanjay alot. This was made even hotter that Sanjay's wife was angry about the whole situation but felt powerless in front of Ileana.
giphy.gif

The dusky tuition teacher never felt this much power ever in her life. Not only was she able to control a man, which was obvious, she also was able to piss off his wife.
tumblr_ni325740xd1u3v7ubo4_500.gif

It became an everyday routine for the 2 to get down and dirty.

After Ileana finished her tuition classes with Sanju's daughter, she would get her holes rammed deep till their end with Sanju's hard pulsating cock.
gifcandy-female-orgasm-54.gif

Sanju enjoying banging Ileana but it seemed like she enjoyed it even more.

It was Ileana who was the one who jumped on Sanjay's hard cock first and pounded herself on it.
riding-dick-for-real_5f64db1f4c4c0.gif

Sanju merely let her ride him till his nut was busted inside that 500 per hour tuition teacher pussy.

Ileana especially twerked her ass on Sanju's cock knowing that somewhere from the kitchen or upstairs there would be Sanju's wife looking at this.
im0BOVj.gif

His wife knowing that she could never perform in the way Ileana was performing.

Her hips were made of rubber the way she drew circles around the cock that was supposed to be someone else's.

Sanju's wife knew in every twerk of Ileana that such whores cannot be challenged.
Blonde-with-big-all-natural-boobs-getting-massage-fuck-cock-riding-cowgirl.gif

It was only after a few weeks that Ileana told Sanjay that her timings will have to change as she has got a teacher's job at a local school.

Sanju did not like it as he had a perfect schedule.

Wake up - Go to office - come back by 6 - Ileana would be finished with the classes - Fuck that Goan teacher pussy and ass.

Now Sanju had to change it according to Ileana.

But it wasnt easy.

As his office demanded the schedule to stay as it was, Sanju never found the time for Ileana like before.

They ended up only fucking once or twice a week only as Ileana would finish her tuition class with his daughter by 4.
tumblr_n0cimh3yra1trldllo1_r1_500.gif

Sanju's wife was happy. She even liked her husband being angry because of it.

She even told Sanju that whore's like Ileana are temporary, but a wife like her was permanent!

Sanju cared very little for such a remark.

He wanted Ileana badly so he decided to take action on his own.

A frustrated Sanju then straight up went to Ileana's school one day and just after the bell had rung for school to be over and the kids ran away, he barged in Ileana's class.
6280d23c16b32a411cf51671b302ace1.jpg

Ileana was shocked to see Sanju there but excited also.

She clearly knew why Sanju took such a step.

Ileana quickly closed the window curtains and locked the door.

She also switched off the lights of the classroom with only her desk light on.

Sanju before even ripping away Ileana's full clothing pushed his hungry cock inside her tasty vagina.
2IDPcvC.gif

Ileana saw the mad animal that Sanju had brought on.

She liked how Sanju took charge for the first time.
w91dQzV.gif

It was only because of Ileana's doing.

She had turned this married man into a devotee of herself and now after not being able to fuck her for so long was pounding his cock inside her pussy like there was no tomorrow.
OGMe8XS.gif

Ileana and Sanju stayed back for 2 hours at the school fucking madly unknown to any authority in school.

When Sanju was done with her, Ileana had now completely realized that this married man was hers now!
157443972_imageedit_26_9348031249.jpg
Can you pls make video

part 2
the naughty tutor
starring illeana
Actress-Ileana-D-Cruz-hot-Stills-from-Pagalpanti-movie-promotions-.jpg
In the same street was a business man Sunjay family and Ileana who was tutor for Sanjay's daughter
Every time she paid a visit to Sanjay's house to teach his daughter she got a special attention from Sanjay which she felt strange but illu really liked it when commited men falling for her and one day after illu completed her tution for Sunjay daughter had to leave and it was too late soo sanjay took a libirty to drop her at her hostal and on their way one thing led to an other and they ended up banging in the car the whole night
tumblr_o0hby2vsmi1v4nnhqo8_500.gif

From the next day they started fooling around publicly and PPL started noticing and one of the friend of Sanjay's wife warned her to be carefull with illu and Sanjay's wife too saw Sanjay being romantic and getting naughty with illu in a park
29f43245fabdc575695b7c7b66074043.jpg

where she once went with her friends sooo she decided to take matters into her hands and one day after illu completed teaching her daughter and was about to leave .Sanjus wife warned illu not to roam with her husband and which led to an heated conversation and Sanjay had to stop it from going into a cat fight and told his wife to stay in her limits which broke Sanjus whif's heart
tumblr_o8rpe8NW8r1rbhhn1o9_250.gifv

After one week after the confrontation with sanju's wife , Ileana started to be extra bold in asserting her dominance on the man of the house.while teaching Sanjus daughter telling her to complete the assignment She walked out of his daughter's room took a bath robe while walking out in the hall way she undid all he clothes and put on the robe with nothing underneath. Sanju's wife was doing the dishes, and gave illu a glare as illu walked past. Of course, illu didn't mind, but instead went straight up the stairs.
bdsmlr-86856-bbRIUKlEgO.gif

She walked into his room and immediately took the robe off. Without even bothering to shut the door, seeing her like that made his cock hard and erect she walked over and mounted his hard cock.
bdsmlr-86856-7vpZs4aLhL.gif
bdsmlr-86856-m8fI0dpVAP.gif

"I hope she walks in." Illu said in between moans. "But I think she's too scared to come upstairs. She's worried about what she'll find."
they finished fucking with no interruptions.
bdsmlr-86856-yGksHnpfYe.gif
bdsmlr-86856-6mdHavaZiv.gif

154504160_imageedit_11_3763269426.jpg

Afterwards, she simply put her robe back on and went back downstairs. Sanju's cum was dripping down her leg as she walked by his wife (who had just finished dishes). There was no more glaring, just a somewhat concerned look on his wife's face. Illu put on her clothes and gave her a smile and then disappeared back into his daughter's room.
Super

my first long story
THE HOME WRECKERS

PART 1
The day it all started Ajay was surprised when he answered his doorbell to see rakul, a friend of his daughter standing there. She was a senior in high school, and had just turned 18, a year older than his daughter.

"Hi, rakul," he greeted her. "Sruthi isn’t here, she’s at school … shouldn’t you be there too?"

"Yes Mr. Ajay. I cut class to come and see you. Can I come in?" She asked in a naughty tone

Rakul had been in the house many times, and headed directly to the living room and sat on the couch and smiled up at him. He sat on the couch too, not so close as to seem aggressive but not far enough away to be standoffish. "What's up rakul, is everything okay?"

She seemed unable to answer right away, which was odd, because she wasn't usually shy. Finally, she managed. "I'm curious about something, and I wouldn't want anybody to know about it. Not even shruti. Especially not sruthi." She continued. "If I asked you to do something, would you think it was crazy or wrong?"

He liked the way the conversation was going. He didn’t have a naught thought on his daughters friends, even though some of them—especially rakul—were very pretty. He’d never try to hit on any of them, but he would also never refuse sexual advances from a pretty girl, even one as young as rakul who is sitting next to him on the couch

Ajay answered carefully. "If two adults do something together and they enjoy it and nobody gets hurt, there's nothing crazy or wrong with it."

"Well, that's what I say too. There's something I want to find out about, but not with my boyfriend. I'd be afraid he would tell the other guys. That's why I want to do it with somebody like you, who I trust and won't blab to anybody about it. Are you willing to do it with me?"

She stood up, turned away from me, and pulled her white leggings down over her perfect little butt.

And after a wondrafull morning with Shruthi dad she had thought on her relation ship

Great job

episode 10
The revelation (jacky)
prabhas-in-bad-boy-saaho-2019.jpg
1534721.jpg
screenshot_3-1.jpg

Sobhan after that couch incident told Jacqueline his wife was getting suspicious about him having and affaire with her . Jacqueline has been sobhan's secretary for 3 years and they have been fucking ever since , but Jacky guess sobhans wife finally put it together all that things she wanted was with jacky she was suspecting how she was able to afford all that stuff all the fine jewelry she sees jacky wearing in the company events and recently that expencive sofa that jacky brought that she wished she had . Doubts started to rise on how much sobhan was paying jacky.

Now if sobhan noticed that his wife was suspicious, it must have been glaringly obvious. Jacky loved the way sobhan treated her and loved the way he fucked her , and she knows he’s not the most observant guy. As today when he took jacky into his bedroom this afternoon to fuck her while his wife was “out with her parents,” he missed the gigantic and totally conspicuous spy cam his wife had placed on the book shelf!

Which jacky course noticed it immediately, but she didn’t let it stop her.she went to bathroom to fresh upp and She had different ideas in mind decided to put on a good show for his wife. Jacky just inbetween her bath stopped and with her wet body came to the bed room she made sure the angle was correct she and sobhan were making out no matter what ever pose he fucked jacky she made sure to give stare to the spy cam and flashed her my widest smile when he shot his load inside her.
bdsmlr-41571-gW7aA8hFDa.gif
bdsmlr-41571-tvF782YuHv.gif
bdsmlr-41571-k0VlgIFVIv.gif
bdsmlr-41571-aA0s3S27xi.gif
bdsmlr-41571-cNW3daMghX.gif
bdsmlr-41571-kHm8w62G8y.gif

bdsmlr-41571-rKr9hVPthn.gif
bdsmlr-41571-DEvprznrO0.gif

naked-jacqueline-fernandez-fucked-from-back-xxx-sex.jpg

She was sure that sobhan's wife doesn’t have to be suspicious much longer. And also thought her days as secretary and secret lover are coming to a close and hee life as a trophy wife is just about to start!

Last edited:
Episode 11
The day the wife started enjoying this affair

ileana-Latest-16.jpg
ileana-Latest-15.jpg

“Your wife is watching us”, illu whispers.

“Yes. She does that now a days Don’t worry.”
bdsmlr-143658-5kIOnIL4iO.gif

After that parent techer meeting they had illu and sanjay decided they can stay away from one another so illu shifted to Sanjay's house and now occupied his wife's place in the bed room as his wife used to sleep with his daughter
Today it's been 10 days since illu coming back to Sanjay's house and Sanjay's wife jealousy starting to turn into a strange feeling as usual I’ll returned from school and followed by Sanjay both went to the master bedroom but forgot to close the door

Sanju wife slowly walks to the room as sees the love birds making out and undressing each other she doesn’t move.
NM0goQ.jpg

She just stares at her husband slowly thrusting his cock into her homewrecker's pussy. She is jealous, she has to admit it. It seems he has been fucking illu every couple of weeks, she was mad at sanju in the begining as he was cheating on her but the truth was she was not opposing his acts. As it was so damn... arousing for her

Not saying anything, she locks eyes with illu who was lying under her hubby and then, in his arms. Illu first loved it but now she was feeling shy goes white with shame and tries to push him off her. “Let’s go some place else, I don’t like her seeing us. Your wife has become a freak.”
passionate_missiona-5814.gif

Sanju now looks over his shoulder, smiling at his wife, then turns to the illu again, holding her firmly in place with his hands around her wrists. “Don’t call my wife a freak. She's hot and a real turn-on. She is the reason I wanted to fuck u more and more . And no we won’t go anywhere else. You got me all worked up now.”
bdsmlr-17935-anVevZip7J.gif

Sanjay wife shifts her focus to her hubby's muscular butt, his movements. She knows she is wet looking at her husband thrusting and other women right infront of her she had afelling of wanting to finger herself but she is too shy to touch herself. A second time her hubby sanjay exchanges a glance with his wife. He saw his wife smiles as he was pounding illu. Then he realised of what he turned his wife into from a jealous lady into a Chuck queenwho loves him so much and ready to accept what ever he dose whith his new lover.
bdsmlr-69520-ZhX0uT5KCo.gif

Then with a loud grunt her well-built hubby keeps pushing his huge dick all the way into the pussy of his new love . He knows full well on what he changed his wife into but doesn't seem to care. On the contrary. A few minutes of ruthless pounding heavy moaning tit sucking deep Smooching and, deep fucking later, he gets what he wants from his love illu as she moaned and had a massive orgasam and he heard his wife too having an orgasam hearing illu moan. This got sanjay exited and started to increase the pace and the moans turned into grones and From his groans and the twitching muscles in his butt, his wife can tell the intensity of his ejaculation. She feels more wetness emerging between her legs. She knows what it feels like - she was fucked by him fuck her several times before Ileana arrieved into their lives
612_450.gif

S8-IAmAlsoAWE-MaxRiemelt%2526AmyMussul-3%2Btumblr_oooxbbykSZ1w7iw2uo3_500.gif

He really should start using condoms, Sanjay wife thought to her self as he was filling up illu pussy. He's too sex-crazy, he'll knock this teacher of our daughter up one of these days.

Illu huggss sanjay even tighter and even harder now. "You promised to pull out. Why did you cum inside me?" she asked with a naughty smile
615_450.gif

Panting and smiling, sanjay finally lets go of her. Rolling off her and his dick pops out of her pussy with some amount of cum leaking out . "You people are sick." His wife enters the room as both were exhausted
6074.jpg

Sanjay and his wife lock eyes for the third time. Lying on his back, he keeps staring at her,. "Liked what you saw, honey?" Started to see her pussy area on her nighte has gotten wet

Amazing, his wife thinks, then she glanced at illu who was totally exhausted and was sound asleep and He's still rock hard.

She bites her lip and enters his room. "You know now a days my feelings have changed and now it turns me on and makes me proud when you're with another woman." Said his wife

"I know baby u will like it "he responded pulling his wife onto the bed so that she could clean him off

Last edited:
Episode 12
The vedio recording (disha)

[size=x-large]
oinz9h8.jpg

It's been one week since disha and rakul decided to swap their sex partners

66736032.jpg

And now In the afterglow of some amazing sex, ajay brought disha a glass of wine.
She took the glass smiling, sipped it, and looked around the room.as ajay was busdy with her pussy which he just banged
fcdb6031532c59e4c062e5ef84f39629.gif

A bit of a smirk on her face denoting the fact she felt like she had accomplished one more satisfying sex from the guy she talked to rakul about as she watched him giving her pleasure as she drank wine

Then ajay after some good sucking disha kept wine glass aside and both laid next to one other and ajay asked “Is this what you wanted?”. Looking at disha enjoying the fact the he just banged this hottie and fit beauty both naked on bed completely covered with sweat as his daughters one more friends slipped her hand into the sheets rubbing his hardon
tumblr_inline_nkyuhwlY7E1tp4jyg.gif

“MMMHmmmmm” disha said, feeling how alive her body felt enjoyed by one more mature married man cock and realizeing that it's still hard for her - taking a moment to look around at bedroom.. The bedroom which ajay shared with his wife and his bestie
tumblr_inline_nkyugbBYmg1tp4jyg.gif

“I have been thinking of you fucking me from the day rakul mentioned about u.. your wife was so beautiful and such a good mom - i just figured that you were happy at home, and would never entertain an affair. I have been so horny since the divorce and ur affair with my bestie rakul- but God, I never thought I would get a chance to be in your bed”
615_450.gif

“I did love my wife.. She was amazing, and a great lover, as well as a wonderful mom.. But," .ajay took his hand near those wonderful juggs of disha squeezing them and looking at her as he squeezed it hard looking at her " the body wants what the body wants.. so, that is why I began, flirting with your friend and now she had given me a wonderful gift”
614_450.gif

Stroking ajay's chest as he was squeezing her boobs, her hand running down between his legs, she felt him begin to stir again.
131_1000.gif

“God - i hate your ex wife and ur present girlfriend.. my ex would fuck me once, and after 5 minutes be done and asleep and my partner raghav would always be in a fear of getting caught by his wife while banging me leaving the pleasure he gets from this body. And u u You fucked me in your wife’s bed, after i sucked your cock in the car, and now you are hard again. Rakul is lucky to have such a man”
772_1000.gif

movie-sangre-en-la-boca-7.gif
movie-sangre-en-la-boca-10.gif
movie-sangre-en-la-boca-13.gif

“Does that mean you feel guilty for begging to suck my cock in the car, and wanting to fuck me, but only in my marital bed?”

“No guilt at all - especially if you fuck me one more time.. ″

Leaning back and enjoying beautiful disha use her mouth again to get him fully hard, ajay smiled remembering how loud she was while he ate out her pussy. The blow job went for 20 mins then
gifcandy-blowjob-15.gif

NSRlH0.jpg

After a arousing blowjob ajay started Moving disha then on to all fours, he got in behind her, and telling her to put her head down and ass up, he smacked her ass a few times and then pushed himself into her love hole the second time of the day with his enormous man hood fucked her hard making her moan her hoans made him want to go even harder he banged her fo 30 mins making her have an earth shattering orgasam
bdsmlr-213267-ER59Ci3j4Z.jpg

bdsmlr-213267-yayeKAXXAn.jpg
bdsmlr-213267-pgJ9MjWpgf.jpg
bdsmlr-213267-fEkG7hH9Vi.jpg

He didn't stop there he was still hard turned disha and started banging her in missionary style for one more hour smooching sucking her tits but don't stop drilling and this time both had a mind fucking orgasam at the same time and lay on the bed enjoying the flow of their love juices and relax all the Fucking, well cumming three times in a few hours was not unheard of, but with age, well.... the stamina wasn’t always there when he had sex whith his wife and.. Maybe fucking another woman was better than Viagra for ajay he was totally loving this feel
bdsmlr-297835-E1yzJb96DZ.gif
bdsmlr-121521-AUp9Nuy39U.gif
bdsmlr-193628-cVQ4Ywt8pg.gif

Disha was totally exhausted laying on the bed as ajay got up took the glass near his bed Taking a sip of his drink again, he then got a small glass of water from the kitchen, and then he walked upstairs to the bedroom saw disha totally exhausted and sleeping and then around the corner to the closet.
19625048_1879300839059807_2216197871990996992_n.jpg

He had the entire session recorded and download the file and sent it to to rakul to which he received a rply with in few minutes

" wow u really boned her to the core look at her scream to ur thrusts now definitely think her love maker is not as good as u" said rakul to which ajay replied - “Is this what you wanted to know?”

“MMMHmmmmm” came a rply as rekul was having dinner with her to be fuck man's family
main-qimg-04bf40ed2e3b73bd1a03b536325bfbdb

[/size]

Last edited:
Episode 13
De pyar de (rakul)

[quote="Santoshsankat" pid='684220' dateline='1601445727']
So now as disha already started her sexual swapping with rakul sex partner ajay and rakul had been frequently visiting ruchi house and getting to know the activities in the house now it was rakuls turn she went to ruchi house knowing she was out with her mom and raghav was only one in the house and knocked the door and as expected raghav opened the door
It-Looking-Rakul-Playing-Ve.jpg

Hi Mr.raghav, is ruchi around?" Rakul asked.

Raghav who observed rakul from top to bottom he knew that she was the girl that disha told him about but don't try to proceed straight away as she didn't give him any signs in the past one week of her visit to his house. so told his daughter's friend that she wasn't but he knew that rakul was the girl, so he kept holding the door open for her as she walked in.
Manmadhudu-2-Telugu-Trailer-Stills-FT-Rakul-Preet-Singh.jpg

"You have lovely home," rakul said, gently holding onto his shoulder for balance as she took off her high heels.

Suddenly several inches shorter than him, rakul took his hand and led him into the living room.

"Will ruchi be home soon?" Rakul asked as raghav sat on the couch. And she was just glaring at him
hqdefault.jpg

He told her his daughter and wife were gone for the whole weekend, watching as she started unbuttoning her top exposing her clevage
hot-photos-of-rakul-preet-as-stripper-set-22.jpg

"That's too bad," rakul said, slowly removing her shirt displaying her soft breasts, "I was hoping I could sleepover tonight." She said with a naughty smile
428.jpg

Unzipping his pants and undoing his shirt, raghav agreed it was a shame. Placing a hand on her shoulders, he guided his hands to her shoulders and then her bra sighed as she began to smooch him and the tension rised between the two and ragav started pulling of her bra and kissing like mad lover's umm umm
imageedit_66_3085528261.jpg

bdsmlr-48425-4xuWsiJB7v.gif

After twenty minutes, rakul stood and straddled him, pushing her thin panties to the side. To which he in exitement pushed her on to the sofa undoing the panty and started sucking her pussy stright away and rakul was shocked by his approach she was moaning and screaming in pleasure holding his head he literally made her leak by his work and both sat on the sofa and breathing heavily
bdsmlr-48425-HDFXS1Uw3a.gif

"Mrs. Raghav and disha are lucky women," she breathed, and turned to him started kissing him and slowly got up and on to him as she lowered herself onto his thick cock. Fachhhhhhhhjhhhh making her moaned and then she felt why disha always told she loved riding this man both increased the pace and both were moaning and grunting
bdsmlr-48425-4Z65h2ILUE.gif
bdsmlr-48425-bJLNKfek0v.gif
bdsmlr-48425-LPHCcmnLOm.gif
bdsmlr-48425-MYpbI2nVnN.gif

Then reagav instantly while banging got up and turned around making her lie on the sofa with him on top of her and started thrusting deep into her fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach "ahhh fuckl ahhh ahh yes u Fucl Soo good ahhhhh yes uncle aunty is Soo lucky ah yes yes harder ahhh ahh don't stop till you fill me up yes yes harder harder yess ahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk am cummminggggghhhg"
bdsmlr-48425-EoT8X30Ygt.gif
bdsmlr-48425-U1Wyk5Ny6i.gif
bdsmlr-48425-1vCrUUwqKB.gif
bdsmlr-48425-sIf8t2rJKq.gif

As raghav came inside his new sex doll for the first time that night, he wondered how long it would be until they both introduced him to one more hottie of theirs..and both banged many more times that night and the next day and the whole weekend
tumblr_m75y0kQui21ra6yhko1_500.gif
PornPros-Luscious-Female-Sextape-4.gif

rGOaV5p.png
94eu1o1.png
Va4W7vD.png
7QsyUAN.png

[/quote]

Last edited:
Episode 13
De pyar de (rakul)

[quote="Santoshsankat" pid='684220' dateline='1601445727']
So now as disha already started her sexual swapping with rakul sex partner ajay and rakul had been frequently visiting ruchi house and getting to know the activities in the house now it was rakuls turn she went to ruchi house knowing she was out with her mom and raghav was only one in the house and knocked the door and as expected raghav opened the door
It-Looking-Rakul-Playing-Ve.jpg

Hi Mr.raghav, is ruchi around?" Rakul asked.

Raghav who observed rakul from top to bottom he knew that she was the girl that disha told him about but don't try to proceed straight away as she didn't give him any signs in the past one week of her visit to his house. so told his daughter's friend that she wasn't but he knew that rakul was the girl, so he kept holding the door open for her as she walked in.
Manmadhudu-2-Telugu-Trailer-Stills-FT-Rakul-Preet-Singh.jpg

"You have lovely home," rakul said, gently holding onto his shoulder for balance as she took off her high heels.

Suddenly several inches shorter than him, rakul took his hand and led him into the living room.

"Will ruchi be home soon?" Rakul asked as raghav sat on the couch. And she was just glaring at him
hqdefault.jpg

He told her his daughter and wife were gone for the whole weekend, watching as she started unbuttoning her top exposing her clevage
hot-photos-of-rakul-preet-as-stripper-set-22.jpg

"That's too bad," rakul said, slowly removing her shirt displaying her soft breasts, "I was hoping I could sleepover tonight." She said with a naughty smile
428.jpg

Unzipping his pants and undoing his shirt, raghav agreed it was a shame. Placing a hand on her shoulders, he guided his hands to her shoulders and then her bra sighed as she began to smooch him and the tension rised between the two and ragav started pulling of her bra and kissing like mad lover's umm umm
imageedit_66_3085528261.jpg

bdsmlr-48425-4xuWsiJB7v.gif

After twenty minutes, rakul stood and straddled him, pushing her thin panties to the side. To which he in exitement pushed her on to the sofa undoing the panty and started sucking her pussy stright away and rakul was shocked by his approach she was moaning and screaming in pleasure holding his head he literally made her leak by his work and both sat on the sofa and breathing heavily
bdsmlr-48425-HDFXS1Uw3a.gif

"Mrs. Raghav and disha are lucky women," she breathed, and turned to him started kissing him and slowly got up and on to him as she lowered herself onto his thick cock. Fachhhhhhhhjhhhh making her moaned and then she felt why disha always told she loved riding this man both increased the pace and both were moaning and grunting
bdsmlr-48425-4Z65h2ILUE.gif
bdsmlr-48425-bJLNKfek0v.gif
bdsmlr-48425-LPHCcmnLOm.gif
bdsmlr-48425-MYpbI2nVnN.gif

Then reagav instantly while banging got up and turned around making her lie on the sofa with him on top of her and started thrusting deep into her fach fach fach fach fach fach fach fach "ahhh fuckl ahhh ahh yes u Fucl Soo good ahhhhh yes uncle aunty is Soo lucky ah yes yes harder ahhh ahh don't stop till you fill me up yes yes harder harder yess ahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk am cummminggggghhhg"
bdsmlr-48425-EoT8X30Ygt.gif
bdsmlr-48425-U1Wyk5Ny6i.gif
bdsmlr-48425-1vCrUUwqKB.gif
bdsmlr-48425-sIf8t2rJKq.gif

As raghav came inside his new sex doll for the first time that night, he wondered how long it would be until they both introduced him to one more hottie of theirs..and both banged many more times that night and the next day and the whole weekend
tumblr_m75y0kQui21ra6yhko1_500.gif
PornPros-Luscious-Female-Sextape-4.gif

rGOaV5p.png
94eu1o1.png
Va4W7vD.png
7QsyUAN.png
[/QUOTE]

Episode 14
It's our naughty little secret (Jackie)

Jacqueline%20Fernandez%20Photo%20shoot%20for%20Vogue%20Photos_12.jpg

Sobhan suddenly started feeling bad after his affair with his secretary Jacqueline that he was cheating on the love of his life he messaged Jackie that this has to stop and he can't do this any more. Jacky had soo much planned on sobhan she couldn't let go of her oppertunity sooo she took sobhan to her appartmnet that evening

Aww baby, don't be so hard on yourself.
2393f503c4f34eb169aaaf8e763d1accd9990721.gifv

I know you thought you were a strong faithful husband we were just having fun so don't u like what u r having with me ha
tumblr_ow72sqsge71wyq86ao2_500.gif

Sobhan really thought love for his wife could really make him resist his sexy hot secretary
maxresdefault.jpg

Every time he went on banging his secretary he always told his wife that he was just in business meeting and as rumours spread that he was fooling around with Jackie he told his wife that they were just being friendly just boss secretary thing

dwayne-rock-johnson-but-show-for-ballers-2015.gif

001017B.gif

But deep down sobhan knew PPL will find out one day or other
f25f34f0464753e927f0c84a280361dd.gif

Every day sobhan was around her hot sexy body he slowly getting sexually corrupted . Both went on doing many naughty stuffs the stuff he could never do it with his wife. he gifted her the couch that his wife asked for and Banged her on the same couch many times. She was sexually controlling him
496741E.gif
tumblr_inline_mrqzkwY6MF1qz4rgp.gif
69-34.gif

Thought he was having fun with the most beautiful women he was kinda getting back to the thought if he was doing anything wrong right when he goes to confess it to her his prick was getting so hard on just the site of Jackie then ends up himself between his secretaries perfect soft titties...and they would have the best sex in different places of the flat
ExternalLink_you-taste-so-damn-good.gif

tumblr_mx1zmeKCek1sk2jxio1_500.gif

And today as sobhan to say that tis was wrong...she just showed what she had to offer...at that moment sobhan knew that it was only a matter of time before he faltered and gave in. His cock helplessly squirting away your vows into Jackie's pussy.
tumblrojqqhasjrnvyhqjco-1518629008l8c4p.gif

Jackie moaning and riding sobhan "ahhh yes baby ahh yessss ahhh Don't feel bad honey. I always win. No man resists this body for long." And they continued having and other exotic session
tumblr_inline_mw7okylqq81rxxsf3.gif

tumblr_ovnd2bW50B1tbjd1xo1_500.gifv

hot-Jacqueline-Fernandez-In-Brothers.jpg

After their orgasmic sex ended and both were cuddling Jackie told her boss "Don't worry. I won't tell.
I'll just smile when I see you with ur wife.
And I'll know that your cock will be twitching as it remembers losing to me".

Last edited:
Episode 15
Turning bf to a chuck ( illu)
d050bf004089aadef383a24c356b925f.jpg
943dd88e064e6e273e03ef9b5a9dc5880443cb9fcc1da9c19db294f3c7f45cc4.jpg

Illu started getting more intimate with her student shruthi’s dad lately their frequency of sex inceresed and with sanjay wife too having no objection for their sex their sessions grew even wilder she was literally staying in the house teaching shruthi and getting rewarded by her dad
tumblr_nhaf6hDe2b1sq1zsno1_500.gif
tumblr_n2n5s2rO6P1stvgzao4_400.gif

Both sanju and illu made his wife a cuckqueen making her watch all the naughty stuff they were doing . illu slowly got addicted to sanjay she had a boy friend with whom she was on a long distence relationship. Illu parents too knew about the boy and they told them to get married soon and

today Illus long distance boy friends samar was in the city to discuss the marriage date he thought of surprising illu but she was not in the flat as previous night both Sanjay and illu had a session infront of sanjay wife
641_450.gif

Now samar was in her flat and illu invited sanjay to her flat and sanjay had no clue that samar would be there But illu Samar's pretty, bratty, teasing girlfriend. She brought sanjay home with her knowing samar be watching her every move. They got in the flat and started making out and She saw samar was resting in the room quickly took sanjay in to the guest room and few mins later there were moans and grunts which woke samar up and came to the hall and noticed the sound was from the guest room which was under maintenance and the door was slightly opened soo he tried to give a peak
12d46f6912fcd23ba6b5d5a50f43af63.gif

Samar was stunned as he could Clearly see sanjay inside his lovely illu. And clearly she was enjoying having every inch of sanjay . Samar saw it at first made him dizzy with jealousy and awe.

illu pulled sanjay’s penis from her pussy, even she had giggled at his amazing cock kissing him. Now making him even hard pushes in his cock into his fav pussy and his huge, naked tool visibly stretches her pussy. She cried with shock and horniness when he finally pushed himself all the way inside her, ignoring her warnings that she’s not on birth control.
tumblr_p3ukfwNPc91tj3vvso4_500.gif

Samar stood there, frozen, peeking through the door.

For a brief moment illu locks eyes with her bf . She grins. A mean, mocking grin. She quietly blows a kiss at him. Then she groans again. “Be careful, I’m not safe.” ( this was her plan as she knew sanjay would definitely fill her up now)
bdsmlr-143658-1vKS8nw4K7.gif

Sanjay who on top of her chuckles. “Well, that was the plan, wasn’t it, girl?” He pushes himself all the way inside one her one last time, forcing the tip of his cock straight into her fertile center. He knows precisely what he's doing to her.
illu closes her eyes, nods and sighs.
Sanjay feels intense pleasure. She feels his splashes. And samar can’t feel anything.
bdsmlr-41877-l4uD58eNxN.gif
bdsmlr-9612585-j26y5CLuvQ.gif

What he can only see is sanjay butt muscles twitch, hear sanjays predatory grunt, watch the pulsating, throbbing motion of his muscle right below his balls. Deep inside his girlfriend, both moaning ahh yes harder ahh ahh while he was moaning am gonna cum baby ahhhh ahhh then to samar surprise she moaned ahhh fill me up ahhh with ur seed ahhhh huge penis spews jets of potent seed that hit her welcomingly open cervix, easily flowing deeper into her womb. And samar was shocked and felt betrayed bit strangly his cock was feeling different it was erect and hard and he cound see an other guy cum in the love of his life and the com was overflowing out
bdsmlr-143658-MpgDOGTXam.gif

And with their marriage being a week away he was being converted to a cuck by his gf and now will finally have a child and it won’t be his.

my first long story
THE HOME WRECKERS

PART 1

So sexy

Episode 15
Turning bf to a chuck ( illu)
d050bf004089aadef383a24c356b925f.jpg
943dd88e064e6e273e03ef9b5a9dc5880443cb9fcc1da9c19db294f3c7f45cc4.jpg

Illu started getting more intimate with her student shruthi’s dad lately their frequency of sex inceresed and with sanjay wife too having no objection for their sex their sessions grew even wilder she was literally staying in the house teaching shruthi and getting rewarded by her dad
tumblr_nhaf6hDe2b1sq1zsno1_500.gif
tumblr_n2n5s2rO6P1stvgzao4_400.gif

Both sanju and illu made his wife a cuckqueen making her watch all the naughty stuff they were doing . illu slowly got addicted to sanjay she had a boy friend with whom she was on a long distence relationship. Illu parents too knew about the boy and they told them to get married soon and

today Illus long distance boy friends samar was in the city to discuss the marriage date he thought of surprising illu but she was not in the flat as previous night both Sanjay and illu had a session infront of sanjay wife
641_450.gif

Now samar was in her flat and illu invited sanjay to her flat and sanjay had no clue that samar would be there But illu Samar's pretty, bratty, teasing girlfriend. She brought sanjay home with her knowing samar be watching her every move. They got in the flat and started making out and She saw samar was resting in the room quickly took sanjay in to the guest room and few mins later there were moans and grunts which woke samar up and came to the hall and noticed the sound was from the guest room which was under maintenance and the door was slightly opened soo he tried to give a peak
12d46f6912fcd23ba6b5d5a50f43af63.gif

Samar was stunned as he could Clearly see sanjay inside his lovely illu. And clearly she was enjoying having every inch of sanjay . Samar saw it at first made him dizzy with jealousy and awe.

illu pulled sanjay’s penis from her pussy, even she had giggled at his amazing cock kissing him. Now making him even hard pushes in his cock into his fav pussy and his huge, naked tool visibly stretches her pussy. She cried with shock and horniness when he finally pushed himself all the way inside her, ignoring her warnings that she’s not on birth control.
tumblr_p3ukfwNPc91tj3vvso4_500.gif

Samar stood there, frozen, peeking through the door.

For a brief moment illu locks eyes with her bf . She grins. A mean, mocking grin. She quietly blows a kiss at him. Then she groans again. “Be careful, I’m not safe.” ( this was her plan as she knew sanjay would definitely fill her up now)
bdsmlr-143658-1vKS8nw4K7.gif

Sanjay who on top of her chuckles. “Well, that was the plan, wasn’t it, girl?” He pushes himself all the way inside one her one last time, forcing the tip of his cock straight into her fertile center. He knows precisely what he's doing to her.
illu closes her eyes, nods and sighs.
Sanjay feels intense pleasure. She feels his splashes. And samar can’t feel anything.
bdsmlr-41877-l4uD58eNxN.gif
bdsmlr-9612585-j26y5CLuvQ.gif

What he can only see is sanjay butt muscles twitch, hear sanjays predatory grunt, watch the pulsating, throbbing motion of his muscle right below his balls. Deep inside his girlfriend, both moaning ahh yes harder ahh ahh while he was moaning am gonna cum baby ahhhh ahhh then to samar surprise she moaned ahhh fill me up ahhh with ur seed ahhhh huge penis spews jets of potent seed that hit her welcomingly open cervix, easily flowing deeper into her womb. And samar was shocked and felt betrayed bit strangly his cock was feeling different it was erect and hard and he cound see an other guy cum in the love of his life and the com was overflowing out
bdsmlr-143658-MpgDOGTXam.gif

And with their marriage being a week away he was being converted to a cuck by his gf and now will finally have a child and it won’t be his.
Illeana ❤️

Back