• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Faker's Gallery Horny Cock's chick gallery

Wow..??

Guys,

I have already said in the first post that I won't entertain requests. Inspite of that if you are making requests then do make them clear. How you want to see them will be a nice touch in requests. No blowjobs because I don't have the software to make them. All these are done in mobile phone using PicsArt.

Also no commanding tone with me. I don't like being ordered to do something. If your requests are not done you have no right to demand them or whine because you are not paying me. I will do them if and when I like to do them. Again, if you just pop in your requests with only names then I will either report you for spamming or will just plain ignore you.

And like atleast one post before requesting for a new one.

Last edited: