• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Horny Rakul preeth Singh

Reactions
DF Coins
I come from a small town and went to a small college at another small town. Now I lived in a city. While in college, I picked up the habit of walking in the late evening. It was good exercise and I didn't care for television much and still don't. I mentioned my evening walks at lunch one day and one of my co-workers told me that I was crazy. Asking why got me the answer that it's a dangerous thing to do in a city.

I thought little of that warning since I had been walking since I moved here in June and had no problem and it was now mid-September. Since it was still warm, I still wore a sports bra that left my middle bare, a loose pair of athletic shorts over my panties and my tennis shoes. In a pocket, I carried my wallet with a little cash and keys. Clipped to my shorts was my cell phone. It was a fine warm night and I was enjoying my quiet time.

Occasionally, a car would pass. Mostly, it was quiet because city people did not seem to be outside much. I could see TV sets through windows and hear the hum of air conditioners.

I found myself needing the toilet. I was about ten minutes from home and knew I wouldn't hold it that long. I was walking along a back road with no shops on it and decided not to be cheeky and knock on the door of a house. However much I needed to go, in their shoes I'd have been angry if someone knocked on my door just wanting to use my toilet.

I looked around, my stomach started to gripe as my bladder was full. I saw an old disused building,The front was boarded up but I noticed an open doorway towards the back. Glancing around and seeing nobody about, I found a gap in the wire fence and ran amongst the grass and weeds to go through the door.

There was dirt and rubble everywhere, part of the roof looked like it had caved in. I moved off to the left, away from the open doorway, looking for somewhere I could go. I saw a wall and walked over quickly. I was glad I was wearing a shorts , as I was close to pissing myself now. I squatted, pulled my knickers to one side and let it flow out of me, relief showed as I sighed loudly, partly that I'd not pissed myself. The sound of the gushing liquid splashing on the concrete floor sounded like a thunderstorm in the quiet surroundings, and I wondered if it was loud enough that someone may hear me from the footpath I'd left.

I finished after what seemed like an eternity and grabbed a tissue from my bag to wipe myself off. I thought I heard a sound coming from the opposite wall, and peered over to see. Despite it still being sunny outside, this part of the building still had the roof over it and was quite enclosed, so it was quite dark. I couldn't see anything, but still crouching I inched closer and closer until I could see some cardboard lying on the floor, and a few dirty old blankets too.

Suddenly I stopped perfectly still and tried to hold my breath. There was a body lying motionless on the cardboard! I listened again and could hear breathing. Was it mine down, echoing around? I edged a little closer and could see his chest rising and falling a little.

He was dirty, his clothes ripped and holes everywhere, a large rip started at the bottom of his lungi, lungi ripped and with dirty marks all over. His hair was long and matted, his beard unkempt and bushy.He was probably 70 years old beggar

His eyes were closed, but I looked behind me. He probably wouldn't have been able to see me where I'd pissed, but would he have heard me and was pretending?

I jumped as he stirred, his body twisting as he moved further onto his back. I held my breath again, then gasped louder than I wanted to. His lungi, the legs tightened at the top, and I gasped because the outline of his cock was clearly visible. He was a very nice size, it looked around seven inches long despite being flaccid still. I felt my stomach tingle.

Then I felt disgusted. What the fuck are you doing, look at the state of him? He does look like he's got a good-sized cock, but he's filthy and could have anything from sleeping rough.

But I wanted his cock ravage my pussy, I felt filthy and horny

I looked behind me. He hadn't moved still. I walked over silently, having left my trainers on rather than the heels I'd have loved to have worn. Leaving my bra straps open, and undoing the shorts buttons also, I went and crouched next to him

I nudged his arm and he stirred. He opened his eyes a little startled, noticed it was me, then his glance went right to my 34C tits.

"kya tumhen pasand hai jo tum dekhate rahe ho?" I asked teasingly. He nodded yes.

"That's good. No talking, just nod," I instructed him.

I was trying to stay in control, trying to play on my terms, at least that's what I was telling myself.

"Aur dekhna chahte ho kya?" I asked, flashing my thigh and hip at him.

"Ha," he blurted out.

"No fucking talking!" I shouted.

I scared myself as well as the old man. I smiled as he nodded at me again, and undid the other buttons. I turned around , slowed removed my shorts . He gasped as he saw my full nakedness and v shaped pussy underneath.

Then I stood with a foot on either side of his face, legs spread over him so he could see right up to my exposed wetness. His hand snaked across my calf and towards my knee.

He read my mind and slid the waistband of his lungi down. His erection sprang free, standing up like a flagpole, impressive-looking but as dirty as the rest of him. I slid a hand between my legs and groaned as he took hold of his cock and slid his foreskin down, his large helmet looked very purple and almost at bursting point.

I matched his slow pace as he pulled his dirty foreskin back and forth. The smell of his unwashed skin wafted into my nose, but I was too busy staring at his cock to let it distract me. My fingers alternated between plunging into my wet folds and rubbing over my swollen clit. I groaned loudly as my juices ran down my thighs, lifting my spare hand and pulling roughly at my nipples in turn.

I looked down at him, my eyes meeting his as he stared up between my legs. I wondered how long it had been since he'd been with a woman, how long it had been since he'd last masturbated even. He was still going strong, his strokes casual, not looking anywhere close to cumming just yet.

It felt a little coarse and grimy, so I rubbed my thumb across the end and smeared his pre-cum along the length.

I dipped my head down and started to take his cock into my mouth. Little by little I slid more and more in, trying to keep eye contact with the old man. I tried to ignore the musty smell emanating from his body, the dirty streaks across his skin.
Mera lund aur chooso, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mera lund aurrr andar le randiiiii ughhhhh

Ha le rahi hu
Despite the odours filling my nose, his cock felt good in my mouth, and I sucked on him eagerly.

"kya tum mere lie rus chodna ke lie taiyaar ho?" I asked him.

I was urging him with my mind to cum, to see his dirty cock spit his semen over me. His gaze changed, his eyes locked onto mine, then they closed and his head rolled back as he let go.

Spurt after spurt erupted and across my body, the first two reaching my face, across my eyes and nose. Watching him cum tipped me over the edge too and my back arched as my body shook,my fingers a blur on my clit as I squirted all over the blanket.

I opened my eyes in amazement at the old man still cumming, the last few drops of his sticky mess landing directly on my pussy.
He stood back smiling, a look of triumph and happiness etched into his features. I reached down my body, amazed at how much of it was covered in his cum. It certainly must have been a long time for him. I used a finger to wipe some from by my clit, and looking directly at him slid down his cock into my mouth, slurping his cum down my throat with exaggerated gulps. Surprisingly it tasted sweet, not at all what I'd been expecting at all.
Begger: kaisa laga mera rus
Me: bohot meeti thi

Me :main tumhara kaale land ko choot mein mahasoos karana chaahathi hoon
let jao boodhe mujhe tumhaaree lund ka savaaree karane do
I and moved up his body, reaching behind me and placing his cock at the entrance to my pussy, the end nestling between my pussy lips. I groaned loudly as I pushed down onto his cock, taking most of it in at the first time of asking.

Beggar : ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Me : ahhh ughhhhh ahhhhhh tumhaara land bahut bada hai

Getting used to the width of him filling me so nicely, I started riding him, his hands coming up to my breasts but stopping like he was waiting to catch them.

His fingers roughly squeezed and mauled at them, and his fingers pulled roughly at my nipples. I groaned again and rode him quicker. We continued at this pace, my breasts becoming red and marked where his fingers had squeezed them. I paused, told him to stop, then keeping his cock inside me adjusted my legs so I faced away from him. Once I had my legs settled, I knelt and leaned forwards, putting my hands on my buttocks and spreading them

Beggar : tumhari choot bahut garm hai
His hands reached around and he roughly mauled at my breasts again, using them as leverage to pull me down onto him. He was showing no signs of cumming yet, but I knew I was getting there. I reached down and rubbed at my clit, forcing my orgasm on. My body shook and I fell forward down his legs as my orgasm ripped through me. His hands started to knead at my buttocks

I climbed off him and turned to look at him.

"mujhe bata ki jab tum Rus chodna hain, to main chaahata hoon ki mera chehara tumhare Rus se dhak len " I said, in as teasing a voice as I could muster and gave him a blow kiss

His face lit up, and more so when I pulled a blanket across and got on all fours, my peachy pussy facing him.
Me : mujhe dogee style mein chudaee karana pasand hai
Me : meree chooth mein khujalee ho rahee hai, apana kaala land andar daal do jaldi sei
Beggar : tumhaaree chooth phaad dunga
Me: saabit karo

I turned and closed my eyes , and he got the invitation and moved forward, lining his cock up and entering me again with force .

Me: Aram se choodna ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This time he worked the pace, his cock feeling bigger like this. He started steady, getting quicker and quicker, really forcing himself into me. He grabbed me hair and Despite being quite skinny, his thrusts started to force me down, my arms reaching out in front of me for support, until I ended up with my breasts rubbing along the floor and he pushed me back and forth. I rested my head on one of my arms to keep it off the floor, as he pounded into me faster and harder.
Me : mujhe aur zor se chodo
Beggar : ahhhhhhhhh randi tumhara choothhhh naram haiiiii ahhhhhh

My breasts were getting sore now from being forced across the hard dirt floor, but I was trying to concentrate on the good fucking my pussy was getting.

by now he was straddling my legs, his either side trying to force them together, making my arse grip his cock tighter. I was lying flat down now apart from my legs, bent at the knees behind him, almost urging him in. His arms slid below my armpits and his hands went to my shoulders, again using them both pin me down and using them as leverage to force his cock deep into me like he was trying to split me in two.

He leaned forward over me now, leaning across my back, his nipples digging into my shoulder blades, and he started to kiss and lick my neck on either side.

He whispered into my ear, asking if I was enjoying him

He called me randi saali whore and said main bhikhaaree ho sakata hoon lekin main tumhara chooth ka maalik hoon

He carried on fucking me hard, still taunting me, then put his hand under my chin and forced my head up and said randi saali

Suddenly he slowed his pace, and I waited for him to pull me around for him to cum on my body he came near and said ahhh mera rus chodne wala hu ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh

Me : “ oh please no ! I’m not on a pill”

Beggar : “Bahut Der Kardi randii, aaj tu pregnant hone vaalee hain
Me : nahiiiii nikalo tumhara lund
Beggar : ye le mere baacheeee ughhhhhhhh
Me : noooooooooo I shouted but it was to late
he cummed inside my pussy Again, and again, and again. Rivers of his semen shot from him I could feel this warm liquid leaking out my pussy

I couldn’t do anything as this was my punishment of being horny … I got up , somehow I felt good to have the beggar semen shot up in my pussy it was warm inside it kept leaking out as I was standing , I gave up I looked at him his cock was still leaking cum I went towards him and said
main tumhaare bachche ko janm doongee agar tum mujhe bacha hua rus chooth mei lene de tho
He gave a creepy smile
I got hold of flaccid leaking cock in standing position pushed his dark cock inside my pussy and started strolling his cock with my hand as he had no energy left I locked my lips against his lips I was passionately kissing his mouth stench I couldn’t bear it but I liked it

, his cock still inside my pussy I was stroking his cock vigorously to my surprise there was still enough juice left in his tank he spurred the remaining cum inside my pussy ….
I was in heaven

ins

mujhe meree paintee de do main ise pahanoongi
taaki veery chooth se tumhara rus baahar na nikale taaki mere paas higher chance to get pregnant
Beggar : randiii saalliiii
Me : tumhari randi hu mei jab aur tumhari bachi ki maa I winked at him and left the place

I come from a small town and went to a small college at another small town. Now I lived in a city. While in college, I picked up the habit of walking in the late evening. It was good exercise and I didn't care for television much and still don't. I mentioned my evening walks at lunch one day and one of my co-workers told me that I was crazy. Asking why got me the answer that it's a dangerous thing to do in a city.

I thought little of that warning since I had been walking since I moved here in June and had no problem and it was now mid-September. Since it was still warm, I still wore a sports bra that left my middle bare, a loose pair of athletic shorts over my panties and my tennis shoes. In a pocket, I carried my wallet with a little cash and keys. Clipped to my shorts was my cell phone. It was a fine warm night and I was enjoying my quiet time.

Occasionally, a car would pass. Mostly, it was quiet because city people did not seem to be outside much. I could see TV sets through windows and hear the hum of air conditioners.

I found myself needing the toilet. I was about ten minutes from home and knew I wouldn't hold it that long. I was walking along a back road with no shops on it and decided not to be cheeky and knock on the door of a house. However much I needed to go, in their shoes I'd have been angry if someone knocked on my door just wanting to use my toilet.

I looked around, my stomach started to gripe as my bladder was full. I saw an old disused building,The front was boarded up but I noticed an open doorway towards the back. Glancing around and seeing nobody about, I found a gap in the wire fence and ran amongst the grass and weeds to go through the door.

There was dirt and rubble everywhere, part of the roof looked like it had caved in. I moved off to the left, away from the open doorway, looking for somewhere I could go. I saw a wall and walked over quickly. I was glad I was wearing a shorts , as I was close to pissing myself now. I squatted, pulled my knickers to one side and let it flow out of me, relief showed as I sighed loudly, partly that I'd not pissed myself. The sound of the gushing liquid splashing on the concrete floor sounded like a thunderstorm in the quiet surroundings, and I wondered if it was loud enough that someone may hear me from the footpath I'd left.

I finished after what seemed like an eternity and grabbed a tissue from my bag to wipe myself off. I thought I heard a sound coming from the opposite wall, and peered over to see. Despite it still being sunny outside, this part of the building still had the roof over it and was quite enclosed, so it was quite dark. I couldn't see anything, but still crouching I inched closer and closer until I could see some cardboard lying on the floor, and a few dirty old blankets too.

Suddenly I stopped perfectly still and tried to hold my breath. There was a body lying motionless on the cardboard! I listened again and could hear breathing. Was it mine down, echoing around? I edged a little closer and could see his chest rising and falling a little.

He was dirty, his clothes ripped and holes everywhere, a large rip started at the bottom of his lungi, lungi ripped and with dirty marks all over. His hair was long and matted, his beard unkempt and bushy.He was probably 70 years old beggar

His eyes were closed, but I looked behind me. He probably wouldn't have been able to see me where I'd pissed, but would he have heard me and was pretending?

I jumped as he stirred, his body twisting as he moved further onto his back. I held my breath again, then gasped louder than I wanted to. His lungi, the legs tightened at the top, and I gasped because the outline of his cock was clearly visible. He was a very nice size, it looked around seven inches long despite being flaccid still. I felt my stomach tingle.

Then I felt disgusted. What the fuck are you doing, look at the state of him? He does look like he's got a good-sized cock, but he's filthy and could have anything from sleeping rough.

But I wanted his cock ravage my pussy, I felt filthy and horny

I looked behind me. He hadn't moved still. I walked over silently, having left my trainers on rather than the heels I'd have loved to have worn. Leaving my bra straps open, and undoing the shorts buttons also, I went and crouched next to him

I nudged his arm and he stirred. He opened his eyes a little startled, noticed it was me, then his glance went right to my 34C tits.

"kya tumhen pasand hai jo tum dekhate rahe ho?" I asked teasingly. He nodded yes.

"That's good. No talking, just nod," I instructed him.

I was trying to stay in control, trying to play on my terms, at least that's what I was telling myself.

"Aur dekhna chahte ho kya?" I asked, flashing my thigh and hip at him.

"Ha," he blurted out.

"No fucking talking!" I shouted.

I scared myself as well as the old man. I smiled as he nodded at me again, and undid the other buttons. I turned around , slowed removed my shorts . He gasped as he saw my full nakedness and v shaped pussy underneath.

Then I stood with a foot on either side of his face, legs spread over him so he could see right up to my exposed wetness. His hand snaked across my calf and towards my knee.

He read my mind and slid the waistband of his lungi down. His erection sprang free, standing up like a flagpole, impressive-looking but as dirty as the rest of him. I slid a hand between my legs and groaned as he took hold of his cock and slid his foreskin down, his large helmet looked very purple and almost at bursting point.

I matched his slow pace as he pulled his dirty foreskin back and forth. The smell of his unwashed skin wafted into my nose, but I was too busy staring at his cock to let it distract me. My fingers alternated between plunging into my wet folds and rubbing over my swollen clit. I groaned loudly as my juices ran down my thighs, lifting my spare hand and pulling roughly at my nipples in turn.

I looked down at him, my eyes meeting his as he stared up between my legs. I wondered how long it had been since he'd been with a woman, how long it had been since he'd last masturbated even. He was still going strong, his strokes casual, not looking anywhere close to cumming just yet.

It felt a little coarse and grimy, so I rubbed my thumb across the end and smeared his pre-cum along the length.

I dipped my head down and started to take his cock into my mouth. Little by little I slid more and more in, trying to keep eye contact with the old man. I tried to ignore the musty smell emanating from his body, the dirty streaks across his skin.
Mera lund aur chooso, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mera lund aurrr andar le randiiiii ughhhhh

Ha le rahi hu
Despite the odours filling my nose, his cock felt good in my mouth, and I sucked on him eagerly.

"kya tum mere lie rus chodna ke lie taiyaar ho?" I asked him.

I was urging him with my mind to cum, to see his dirty cock spit his semen over me. His gaze changed, his eyes locked onto mine, then they closed and his head rolled back as he let go.

Spurt after spurt erupted and across my body, the first two reaching my face, across my eyes and nose. Watching him cum tipped me over the edge too and my back arched as my body shook,my fingers a blur on my clit as I squirted all over the blanket.

I opened my eyes in amazement at the old man still cumming, the last few drops of his sticky mess landing directly on my pussy.
He stood back smiling, a look of triumph and happiness etched into his features. I reached down my body, amazed at how much of it was covered in his cum. It certainly must have been a long time for him. I used a finger to wipe some from by my clit, and looking directly at him slid down his cock into my mouth, slurping his cum down my throat with exaggerated gulps. Surprisingly it tasted sweet, not at all what I'd been expecting at all.
Begger: kaisa laga mera rus
Me: bohot meeti thi

Me :main tumhara kaale land ko choot mein mahasoos karana chaahathi hoon
let jao boodhe mujhe tumhaaree lund ka savaaree karane do
I and moved up his body, reaching behind me and placing his cock at the entrance to my pussy, the end nestling between my pussy lips. I groaned loudly as I pushed down onto his cock, taking most of it in at the first time of asking.

Beggar : ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Me : ahhh ughhhhh ahhhhhh tumhaara land bahut bada hai

Getting used to the width of him filling me so nicely, I started riding him, his hands coming up to my breasts but stopping like he was waiting to catch them.

His fingers roughly squeezed and mauled at them, and his fingers pulled roughly at my nipples. I groaned again and rode him quicker. We continued at this pace, my breasts becoming red and marked where his fingers had squeezed them. I paused, told him to stop, then keeping his cock inside me adjusted my legs so I faced away from him. Once I had my legs settled, I knelt and leaned forwards, putting my hands on my buttocks and spreading them

Beggar : tumhari choot bahut garm hai
His hands reached around and he roughly mauled at my breasts again, using them as leverage to pull me down onto him. He was showing no signs of cumming yet, but I knew I was getting there. I reached down and rubbed at my clit, forcing my orgasm on. My body shook and I fell forward down his legs as my orgasm ripped through me. His hands started to knead at my buttocks

I climbed off him and turned to look at him.

"mujhe bata ki jab tum Rus chodna hain, to main chaahata hoon ki mera chehara tumhare Rus se dhak len " I said, in as teasing a voice as I could muster and gave him a blow kiss

His face lit up, and more so when I pulled a blanket across and got on all fours, my peachy pussy facing him.
Me : mujhe dogee style mein chudaee karana pasand hai
Me : meree chooth mein khujalee ho rahee hai, apana kaala land andar daal do jaldi sei
Beggar : tumhaaree chooth phaad dunga
Me: saabit karo

I turned and closed my eyes , and he got the invitation and moved forward, lining his cock up and entering me again with force .

Me: Aram se choodna ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This time he worked the pace, his cock feeling bigger like this. He started steady, getting quicker and quicker, really forcing himself into me. He grabbed me hair and Despite being quite skinny, his thrusts started to force me down, my arms reaching out in front of me for support, until I ended up with my breasts rubbing along the floor and he pushed me back and forth. I rested my head on one of my arms to keep it off the floor, as he pounded into me faster and harder.
Me : mujhe aur zor se chodo
Beggar : ahhhhhhhhh randi tumhara choothhhh naram haiiiii ahhhhhh

My breasts were getting sore now from being forced across the hard dirt floor, but I was trying to concentrate on the good fucking my pussy was getting.

by now he was straddling my legs, his either side trying to force them together, making my arse grip his cock tighter. I was lying flat down now apart from my legs, bent at the knees behind him, almost urging him in. His arms slid below my armpits and his hands went to my shoulders, again using them both pin me down and using them as leverage to force his cock deep into me like he was trying to split me in two.

He leaned forward over me now, leaning across my back, his nipples digging into my shoulder blades, and he started to kiss and lick my neck on either side.

He whispered into my ear, asking if I was enjoying him

He called me randi saali whore and said main bhikhaaree ho sakata hoon lekin main tumhara chooth ka maalik hoon

He carried on fucking me hard, still taunting me, then put his hand under my chin and forced my head up and said randi saali

Suddenly he slowed his pace, and I waited for him to pull me around for him to cum on my body he came near and said ahhh mera rus chodne wala hu ahhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh

Me : “ oh please no ! I’m not on a pill”

Beggar : “Bahut Der Kardi randii, aaj tu pregnant hone vaalee hain
Me : nahiiiii nikalo tumhara lund
Beggar : ye le mere baacheeee ughhhhhhhh
Me : noooooooooo I shouted but it was to late
he cummed inside my pussy Again, and again, and again. Rivers of his semen shot from him I could feel this warm liquid leaking out my pussy

I couldn’t do anything as this was my punishment of being horny … I got up , somehow I felt good to have the beggar semen shot up in my pussy it was warm inside it kept leaking out as I was standing , I gave up I looked at him his cock was still leaking cum I went towards him and said
main tumhaare bachche ko janm doongee agar tum mujhe bacha hua rus chooth mei lene de tho
He gave a creepy smile
I got hold of flaccid leaking cock in standing position pushed his dark cock inside my pussy and started strolling his cock with my hand as he had no energy left I locked my lips against his lips I was passionately kissing his mouth stench I couldn’t bear it but I liked it

, his cock still inside my pussy I was stroking his cock vigorously to my surprise there was still enough juice left in his tank he spurred the remaining cum inside my pussy ….
I was in heaven

ins

mujhe meree paintee de do main ise pahanoongi
taaki veery chooth se tumhara rus baahar na nikale taaki mere paas higher chance to get pregnant
Beggar : randiii saalliiii
Me : tumhari randi hu mei jab aur tumhari bachi ki maa I winked at him and left the place

Great story

Back