• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Hot Memes

Even when her husband is infront of her.. she keeps looking at me

Fw9q-JVXsAEmJj8

Everytime i meet my your wife..
she looks into my eyes and takes her mangaIsuthra off, ties it to my fat dc!/*k !!
As she knows, who the real man is 😈

So sad of you, poor Ioser cuck hubby !!

Fw9palcWwAIGk_X

Your wife be like, even my marriage mehendhi isn't erased and you are already inviting your friend LORD to sleep with me.. such a Ioser you are !!

Fw9eGZGagAAiD1w

When your sister opened the door of her room and she's shocked to watch me pumping hardly into your mom

Fw8zmc3XoAEElJ7

Bro, you think that's sweat on your wife's body, face and clothes.. So sad of you bro... So sad.. That's my cum, after she bIow me in gym

Fw8w-NUXwAIbdJE

Your wife didn't even touch you and Ioser see how you Iost and Ieaking already.. she told me everything and cried, untill i owned every hoIe of her

Fw8vu2AXgAAVWHZ

The mighty power of my dark fat dick unleashed on an innocent wife of friend

Fw8uP16WYAInDjV

When i called a random aunty on street and asked her wanna bIow my fat dark IoIIipop.. aunty got tempted

Fw8rA1bXsAEsSzb

When i bring a litre of oil and two leather belts into the bedroom. Your wife's reaction !! She knows what next will happen
Fw4p-QNaAAAh6Qr

When i tell your sister in code language infront of all the family and relatives..

The code is : Come I'll give you lollipop.

She smiles and comes along with me to my room, everyone thinks I'll give her a lollipop.. instead it will be a deep BIojb in my room for an hour
Fw3zhE_WcAAhU4h

When I'm drilling her pusy like a super fast express without any mercy

FwyPhZEaMAYoYRY

That moment you came out to pick your wife's luggage from the cab and you see her wipe her lips with her hands and driver zipping his pants.

Fw7kZLjaEAEViiB

When your wife comes to gym for the first time and shocked to see real men and she kept staring all our bulges

Fw3RFrzacAERxs0

Back