• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

How do you want to bang SAMANTHA?

• Anal

Votes: 49 38.6%
  • Pussylickin

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • Titjob

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • Blowjob

Votes: 29 22.8%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 54 42.5%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 44 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is the surprise gift peeps❤️
Guess the cute booty ? She is gonna celebrate the 10k today in little time❤️
My Queen.... My love I wanna die with my face suffocated in that heavenly butt

Such a sweet cute Fuckdoll....her cute cute smile while enjoying that monster dick in her sweet baby pussy ..that smile is just killing me.. I am in absolute love with this sweet Baby Whore... I wanna lift her at once from that cock and put her in my already hardened big dick and slide it all of my 9 inches of throbbing black meat through her pink vaginal Walls straight into her womb and load her slutty womb of my baby slut with my sperms and make my whore baby pregnant .... And also wanna snuggle my cock inside her pink Rectal walls deep inside her large intestine.... Such a sweet sweet loving cute fuck doll... She is only mine ... :) :)
was awaiting your reply on this pic. turns me on. expecting more on her frm u...

Asstra your creations are mind blowing.... Iam in absolute love for my baby bitch... Seeing ur creations.... Plz post more of her ....oh I want her ....I want her so badly... Plzzzzz give her to me...
U ll get her more... Keep commenting and make her horny af?

U ll get her more... Keep commenting and make her horny af?
I wanna eat her whole up... I am not going to leave even her hair and nails... Oh I want my bitch I want my dirty slut ... I wanna lick and suck her pink tender cunt lips and dig my teeth in her pussy flesh... I wanna fuck her rectum and eat her pink rectal flesh ... I wanna squueze her big slutty boobs so hard that her dirty slutty milk will ooze out which iam gonna relish sucking and eating ... I wanna dig my face in her sexy baby armpits and eat her salty armpit flesh and make her underarms red with sucking ... I would love Dia putting her dirty slutty tongue in my mouth and feed me her slutty dirty tasty saliva... I wanna fuck her rectum so hard that she would cry with pleasure and pain... I wanna keep her love holes always filled up with my Sperms so that whenever she peeps to see her genital and anus she sees them filled to the brim with my semen.... I want her oohhhh I want her whole day and whole night ... Every moment every breath, every sight I wanna see her... My love for always Dia Dia only Dia... I have never loved any other girl my whole life I want only DIA...my white creamy whore ...my dirty SLUT ... I love u baby...

I wanna eat her whole up... I am not going to leave even her hair and nails... Oh I want my bitch I want my dirty slut ... I wanna lick and suck her pink tender cunt lips and dig my teeth in her pussy flesh... I wanna fuck her rectum and eat her pink rectal flesh ... I wanna squueze her big slutty boobs so hard that her dirty slutty milk will ooze out which iam gonna relish sucking and eating ... I wanna dig my face in her sexy baby armpits and eat her salty armpit flesh and make her underarms red with sucking ... I would love Dia putting her dirty slutty tongue in my mouth and feed me her slutty dirty tasty saliva... I wanna fuck her rectum so hard that she would cry with pleasure and pain... I wanna keep her love holes always filled up with my Sperms so that whenever she peeps to see her genital and anus she sees them filled to the brim with my semen.... I want her oohhhh I want her whole day and whole night ... Every moment every breath, every sight I wanna see her... My love for always Dia Dia only Dia... I have never loved any other girl my whole life I want only DIA...my white creamy whore ...my dirty SLUT ... I love u baby...
different level of fandom. if pics were made on these thoughts, then.....

N5KiRD.jpg

Nikhila Stripping❤️
❤️

Back