• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tips How to batch convert PNG images to JPEG using Irfanview

Status
Not open for further replies.

desifakes

God Father
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Reactions
DF Coins

For those who have difficulty uploading PNG images can use Irfanview free software to convert all PNG images to JPEG images in one click within seconds.​

Below youtube video explains how you can convert PNG images to JPEG images

Advantages of using PNG over JPEG

• Google does recommend and index pages with PNG image as it is against the best practices for webpages​

• PNG images size is 700% to 1600% higher than JPEG image in download size​

• Pages with PNG images will not load well on mobile device with mobile data internet​

• 93% of our users use mobile devices to access the site on a mobile device​

• PNG images can not be displayed on mobile devices with low CPU power / RAM​

• PNG images contains a lot of EXIF/metadata​

• PNG images cause huge CLS (Content layout shift) which will make the site virtually unusable and less responsive on mobile devices.​

• An image saved in JPEG/WEBP format without compression will have the same image quality as the PNG format but will have much lower file size​

Atleast 10 to 20 JPEG/WEBP images can be loaded with the same data traffic used for a single PNG image.​

Last edited:

For those who have difficulty uploading PNG images can use Irfanview free software to convert all PNG images to JPEG images in one click within seconds.​

Below youtube video explains how you can convert PNG images to JPEG images

Advantages of using PNG over JPEG

• Google does recommend and index pages with PNG image as it is against the best practices for webpages​

• PNG images size is 700% to 1600% higher than JPEG image in download size​

• Pages with PNG images will not load well on mobile device with mobile data internet​

• 93% of our users use mobile devices to access the site on a mobile device​

• PNG images can not be displayed on mobile devices with low CPU power / RAM​

• PNG images contains a lot of EXIF/metadata​

• PNG images cause huge CLS (Content layout shift) which will make the site virtually unusable and less responsive on mobile devices.​

• An image saved in JPEG/WEBP format without compression will have the same image quality as the PNG format but will have much lower file size​

Atleast 10 to 20 JPEG/WEBP images can be loaded with the same data traffic used for a single PNG image.​

Bro,

I use snagit 11, which was free when i got it, i can convert over 10000 images with one click, also add logo, resize, edge effects, watermarks, add borders, and many other items.

I will see if i can find a free version. This is very handy & Very Quick.

I also use Bulk Rename Utility to rename images, unlimited number of images can be renamed simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back