• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story I ❤️ sex stories...

Reactions
DF Coins
OFFICER PRIYA PART 1 Ft. Ritika Singh

Few months have passed since a criminal had escaped after giving her uncontrollable orgasms and stealing her Gun. LAPD placed Priya under suspension and later fired her from the department as they used her gun in another crime. After all these happenings, Priya went into a downward spiral. She started drinking and passed her time locked inside her home. Worried about her state of affair, her mom came to the rescue. She insisted to spend some time outside America, maybe go back to India for a couple of months.

"Sonam will take excellent care of you."

"I am big enough to take care of myself. I am 29 mom," replied Priya.

With tears Priya's mom said, "If you had married, there would be somebody to take care of you in tough times."

"Don't start this again mom. I am happy as it is."

"Happy? Even your dad doesn't empty liquor bottles like this in a day. Hear me out. Go to India and spend a couple of months. Travel through different states. It will be a soul searching"

"Mom, just leave me out of this. LEAVE ME ALONE."

Not wanting to anger her daughter further, she finished her conversation for the day and left to her home.

It was afternoon, and Priya was still on the sofa. She was wearing a white tank top and black boy shorts that ended well above the knees. Her milky complexion made her look like Apsaras. Apsaras in Indian religion and mythology are the celestial singers and dancers who, together with the celestial musicians, inhabit the heaven of the god Indra, the lord of the heavens. Originally water nymphs, the Apsaras provide sensual pleasure for both gods and men.

The calling bell disturbed her grief filled heart, announcing the arrival of Pizza. She thought her mom must have ordered it before she went to home. Priya opened the door, expecting to answer the delivery boy. It was a girl.

"How is your day mam? Here is your Pizza," asked the delivery girl.

"Hmm... Fine." Priya ended the conversation, not interested in small talk.

"Thank you, mam," recited the delivery girl as she took the receipt and the money. "It is you!! You are the cop who saved me in the alley another day from a bunch of thieves. I never had time to thank you."

"Its all right. I am not a cop now. Now move away," barked Priya. She had saved so many people when she was a street cop before moving to detective. She doesn't remember anyone now.

"So what mam? You don't need a uniform to save someone. You are not in a pleasant mood, but you are an inspiration to me. I have turned my life around because of you. Don't get holed up. You can inspire many more women in your life."

As the slices of pizzas went inside, Priya looked around her home, which now looked like a large trash can with empty bottles of soda and pizza boxes. Her hands were trembling. This is not who she was. Determined to start her next phase of life, Priya started picking up her clothes for laundry and dialed her mom to book a ticket to India.

___

The flight was normal. She changed over at Dubai and Delhi to reach Ludhiana, where her sister Sonam greeted her. Sonam was a 31-year-old MILF with big boobs and enormous ass. Typical Punjabi house wife with white complexion and plump body because of alcohol and no care attitude. Her husband worked near to Delhi and travelled on weekends. She had two children, both of them are in school. Priya slept her ass off trying to get out of jet lag. In the evenings it was refreshing to spend some time with her children. In one of those evening, Sonam stared at her.

"what are you looking?"

"Just thinking about the past and looking at your body. You have kept it in shape."

"Hey!!! remember I was a cop. These hands once held guns."

"Yes. I knew that. Now these hands will hold a loaded gun with two bullets," Sonam was referring to penis and balls.

"Not today, not soon. I came for peace of mind, not for the pleasure."

"With pleasure comes peace."

"Nah., I don't think Indian men have the guts to ask out less fuck me."

"Remember. It was these men who made you as their slut during my marriage."

"That was eight-year back and I am a different woman now."

"Piyush is planning to go the village this week end. Maybe you should accompany him and spend some time there. My father-in-law would love to have you," chuckled Sonam.

Priya was feeling wet down there. Sonam's father-in-law Manish was not the man, to whom Priya had lost her virginity, but he was definitely the first one to make her cum and made sex enjoyable.

"Is he still strong as he was eight years before?" questioned Priya.

"He is stronger than ever. As he ages, it is becoming very difficult to please him. His penis never goes down so easily."

"Are you coming with me?"

"No. Not for now. Exams are coming by. I will join later."

___

Friday rolled by and Priya packed a small suitcase for her trip. If Manish has not lost his touch, she doesn't need clothes for the time at the village. Her suitcase consisted mostly of contraptions and condoms. Piyush came home on Friday Night. Priya could hear Sonam moaning throughout the night and in the morning, they started to village.

"Looks like somebody had tremendous night."

Piyush smiled sluggishly, "Someone will have a tremendous week. What about that?"

"I am just looking forward to a pleasant time and relaxed mind."

"I am sure my dad won't disappoint you."

Rest of the journey was uneventful. They reached the village by noon. Manish greeted both. His hug to Priya was right, but nothing wrongful. He had allocated her a separate bedroom on the top floor with an attached bathroom and toilet. They had lunch and Piyush left hurriedly to get back to his wife for another round of fucking. Priya was tired of journey and went to sleep. When she woke up, sun was already setting. She freshens up and came down, Dinner was already being served. But Priya didn't have the stomach to eat the dinner.

"A glass of milk would be fine for me," requested Priya.

Servant looked at Manish, and he nodded. Servant went inside bring her the milk.

"Why don't you sit dear?"

Priya was in no mood to sit. She knew he was looking for every bit of opportunity to fuck her.

"I know what you are thinking. You have come here to take your mind off, so why don't you focus on that, instead of thinking of past."

Manish continued, "Why don't you come with for the night watch. I heard you were police and it would great if you could help this old lad."

"I was once a police, Manish ji. Now I am just a woman."

"Once a policeman, always a policeman. Come on. You have been well rested. Why don't come with me for the night's watch?"

There is nothing to do here now. As he said she was well rested and sleeping at night would be difficult. Without waiting for the answer, Manish order the servant to pack dinner for her, to eat in the fields.

Priya changed to something comfortable for the night. A boy short as an inner and denim pants, covered top with sweater. Manish wore a traditional dhoti tied around his legs with shirt, turban and a stick to fend off snakes.

"I didn't think you would cover yourself up this much. It's not going to be too cold," commented Manish on the weather.

"It's a precaution, my body is still not comfortable to the change in weather."

Priya had visited the fields before. It was here once Manish rammed pussy so hard she had trouble walking the next day. There was also a bore well with a small reservoir to control the flow of water. A small cabin up into the skies acted as a security tower.

Manish took the stairs first. Priya could see his balls hanging through the dhoti as he moved up. Priya followed, wiggling her ass.

The cabin was small and open to the surroundings with a thatched roof. It had a water pot on the side and a small box. Manish opened the box and unrevealed its contents. It had a torchlight, match box, cigars, country alcohol and small country made hand gun.

"Here catch this," Manish threw the gun at her. "I hope they trained you well in America. As soon as you hear a sound, flash the light and shoot at the boars. Don't hesitate."

Priya caught the gun and torch light. "Here are some cigars and alcohol. If you feel cold, you can use this. Since you have slept all afternoon, you take the first shift. Wake me when the moon crosses over our hut to the other side."

Priya was staring at him, speechless. When she taught of going to fields, she taught of mingling with nature and freeing the mind, not the police duty and not with the gun.

Manish had removed his dhoti now.

"What are doing?" questioned Priya.

"I am going to piss. Turn that side if you don't want to see."

Manish then used one side of the hut as a toilet. His piss flowed to the ground like a waterfall. Priya doesn't want to turn around and see his penis. But she couldn't stop it. As she turned, Manish had taken piss and started wanking his penis to shed of the last few droplets. He then laid his dhoti down as a bedspread and proceeded on to sleep on it. He used the same dhoti to cover his lower body as well.

"That piss will attract boars, that's where you should concentrate. Good Night," without waiting for her answer, he closed his eyes.

Manish penis was huge as it used to be. She looked at her watch. It was half-past nine. Moon was at her horizon. If Manish is correct. She has to wake him up at around midnight.

Priya sat on the floor and started her watch. The winter has almost ended, and it was not freezing. In fact, there was only a mild breeze, which caused her to sweat. She now hated for not wearing a t-shirt inside the sweater. With no one around, she removed her top and her breasts were now in glorious view. The mild breeze caught her nipples and made it harder.

As the time went by, Priya was immersed in her taught of how her life changed from innocent girl to a cop and getting unceremoniously fired. She got up every few times to change the position, look at various sides and have some water. At around midnight, she was tired, and she demanded some sleep. Before waking up Manish, she wants to piss urgently. Hence, she removed her Denim and shorts. She wants now naked in a security tower in the middle of nowhere with her father-in-law. She wished that criminal who got her fired was here now, taking control of her body. She squatted at the opposite side of where Manish peed and released her hot golden fluid, much to the relief of the body.

But the relief didn't hold much longer. She squatted down and started releasing golden jet stream of urine. There was a rumbling noise far away in the fields. The noise picked up and approached fastly. Priya's instinct took over, her pussy lips shut to stop the urine. Her hands went to the gun, and she took the prone position and aimed at the fast-approaching noise.

Suddenly she felt an immense weight on her body, Manish has now gotten up and is lying on the top of her, with his penis wedged between the crack of her buttocks.

"What the hell?" shouted Priya.

"Usssh, Stay silent and aim now."

Shaking her head, she focused on the noise, waiting for it to clear the fields and come into open view.

"Stay Focused. Any time now." advised Manish.

As the boar appeared, Priya shot pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight into the boar's head. Poor animal limped and finally rested in the pool of wet urine that Priya had passed on earlier.

"Nice Shot." congratulated Manish.

"Now get off me."

Manish got up, followed by Priya. It took a moment for her to realise that she was naked. But it doesn't matter now, as Manish had already seen and touched her. The breeze had dried, and it was sweaty.

"My watch is over. It's your turn now."

"Of course, dear. Would you like to come down and see your hunt?"

The offer was tempting. She wanted to see her hunt, but the prospect to getting down and coming back up would require wearing clothes and doing so would make her a lot more sweaty.
"I would rather see in the morning," said Priya.

"But we can't leave it there for the night. It will attract other animals.We need to lock it up in the pump hut now so that in the morning we can sell it or cut into pieces for food."

It was a disgusting thought made her stomach grinch. But Priya refused. She made an offer to watch out, when Manish did the work, which he gladly accepted. As she again took the prone position, she realized that the floor of the hut was not even, but with sharp spikes because they were tied together with sticks of bamboo. She needs something on the floor to cover with, before she can lie down comfortably.

Looking down, she saw Manish sniffing her urine spot. She wanted to shout at him, but it made her excited. She earlier felt his manhood on her buttocks comforting. It has always been. Her attempts at rejecting and scolding Manish was because of the insecurity cause by her earlier criminal cum suspect.

Manish took a little over half an hour to finish his job.

"You can sleep now."

Priya rolled her sweater to a makeshift pillow. She tried wearing her pants, but it was a little tight. She rejected the idea and decided to sleep naked.

Manish removed his dhoti as he handed it over to Priya said, "Here use this as bed spread."

Priya reluctantly took it and laid down. Millions of thought ran through her mind. Her first case, her first sex with her boyfriend when she was 20, how his fellow colleagues during her training fucked her ruthlessly which made her lost social inhibition of sex and started liking it, her incredible but last sex experience with her suspect. And even she can't forget that how Manish had once fucked her ruthlessly for a her silly mistake before he knew that she is the sister is the his son's wife at wedding night.

She couldn't sleep. Her thoughts made her to look at Manish, who was now walking the hut with his penis dangling.

"There is a bottle of rum, if you want." offered Manish.

Both took a sip, Manish said, "I know everything that has happened in America. Don't worry about it. You are not only a beautiful woman but also a smart woman. You killed that boar in one shot. Few men in this village could do so. Never doubt yourself. Even though it is awkward between us because of the previous experiences of sex, I assure you can be here far as long as you like and I will never touch you until you are ready."

Priya felt the words reassuring.

Manish continued," I wish we had met earlier under different circumstances. You could have been my daughter if I had not fucked you earlier. Now get some sleep, it going to be dawn."

Priya didn't expect those words. She never thought of Manish as a father, but his words earlier were genuine.

Priya hugged him, and Manish hugged her back. He wasn't prodding his hands into her naked body. It was a token of love.

"Thank you," said Priya, "I can be your daughter and still you can fuck me."

Priya lowered down his torso and started taking his penis in her mouth.

"Ah! My daughter has learned some new tricks."

Priya's hand barely wrapped around the thickness of his cock. The tip of her tongue found the mushroom head of his cock. His precum leaked onto her plump lips. I teased him with her tongue and showered his swollen head with quick tantalizing licks, while gently tugging on his balls.

Manish was in pleasure. For a man of his job, a blow job was heaven. Local women won't take his dick in their mouth. They find it disgusting but here, Priya was in the process of make him cum sooner that he expected. She squeezed him tightly, tugging hard on his cock. His moans of pleasure encouraged her to continue. Placing my hands on his thighs for stability, I continued inch by inch until his cock hit the back of my throat.

She struggled to contain him in her mouth. But she desperately wanted to be a good daughter for him. she was sure he was about to explode before he unexpectedly stood up.

"Ly down, Priya," he said hoarsely.

As soon as she was on the makeshift bed, she felt his warm breath on her pussy as he slowly rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit. He enjoyed teasing her mercilessly.

"Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I arched back as he took my tight pussy with his long, hard dick.

"Fuck," I cried. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Oh!!! My sweet daughter. It was lovely to have you back," Manish said.

free image hosting

Manish positioned himself and guided his thick hard cock into her now slightly gaping wet cunt, she felt so tight, he almost felt he would cum soon. He had to stop momentarily to regain his composure, "what's the matter? Priya asked. Manish explained that he needed a pause otherwise he would unload his balls deep inside her warm sticky cunt sooner that expected. He felt the sensation die down and knew then it was ok to continue.

Meanwhile Priya tuned herself and go into a doggy position. Manish positioned his cock and entered her love hole slow and steady. He got into a rhythm. Moon has now reached the other side and its white light covered Priya's ass producing a glistening effect mixed with Priyas moans. Manish was in a trance. She moaned and gasped and offered all sorts of encouragement which weren't necessary. "Yes, fuck me, just like that, keeping fucking me". Manish would not stop fucking her, even if the world stops spinning now.

At some point it has become hard to maintain the savage momentum that has built up. Manish was in cloud nine. He wished he could have seen her face more, seen the pleasure on it, but he would take the view of her ass as a consolation prize. A few moments later, the magic words: "Manish, Manish, I'm going to cum!". He can feel her clenching around me as she does so, can feel her hips bucking against mine. It's too much, and he felt himself reach the edge.

He pulls out his cock out a few seconds before and then he emptied across her body. His first squirt is so powerful that it splatters across her shoulder blades. By the time it was finished, he collapsed on the floor. He had covered her lowered back and her ass cheeks with his cum.

Priya dropped onto her stomach with a moan of satisfaction.

It was heat from the early sun that woke her up. She couldn't see as sunlight was directly falling on her eyes. As she woke up from her makeshift bed, she realized someone was in the shed along with her. She thought it was Manish waiting for her. As she turned her head, it shocked Priya to see the servant who served her milk earlier in the night, sitting behind her quietly and admiring her naked body.

OFFICER PRIYA PART 1 Ft. Ritika Singh

Few months have passed since a criminal had escaped after giving her uncontrollable orgasms and stealing her Gun. LAPD placed Priya under suspension and later fired her from the department as they used her gun in another crime. After all these happenings, Priya went into a downward spiral. She started drinking and passed her time locked inside her home. Worried about her state of affair, her mom came to the rescue. She insisted to spend some time outside America, maybe go back to India for a couple of months.

"Sonam will take excellent care of you."

"I am big enough to take care of myself. I am 29 mom," replied Priya.

With tears Priya's mom said, "If you had married, there would be somebody to take care of you in tough times."

"Don't start this again mom. I am happy as it is."

"Happy? Even your dad doesn't empty liquor bottles like this in a day. Hear me out. Go to India and spend a couple of months. Travel through different states. It will be a soul searching"

"Mom, just leave me out of this. LEAVE ME ALONE."

Not wanting to anger her daughter further, she finished her conversation for the day and left to her home.

It was afternoon, and Priya was still on the sofa. She was wearing a white tank top and black boy shorts that ended well above the knees. Her milky complexion made her look like Apsaras. Apsaras in Indian religion and mythology are the celestial singers and dancers who, together with the celestial musicians, inhabit the heaven of the god Indra, the lord of the heavens. Originally water nymphs, the Apsaras provide sensual pleasure for both gods and men.

The calling bell disturbed her grief filled heart, announcing the arrival of Pizza. She thought her mom must have ordered it before she went to home. Priya opened the door, expecting to answer the delivery boy. It was a girl.

"How is your day mam? Here is your Pizza," asked the delivery girl.

"Hmm... Fine." Priya ended the conversation, not interested in small talk.

"Thank you, mam," recited the delivery girl as she took the receipt and the money. "It is you!! You are the cop who saved me in the alley another day from a bunch of thieves. I never had time to thank you."

"Its all right. I am not a cop now. Now move away," barked Priya. She had saved so many people when she was a street cop before moving to detective. She doesn't remember anyone now.

"So what mam? You don't need a uniform to save someone. You are not in a pleasant mood, but you are an inspiration to me. I have turned my life around because of you. Don't get holed up. You can inspire many more women in your life."

As the slices of pizzas went inside, Priya looked around her home, which now looked like a large trash can with empty bottles of soda and pizza boxes. Her hands were trembling. This is not who she was. Determined to start her next phase of life, Priya started picking up her clothes for laundry and dialed her mom to book a ticket to India.

___

The flight was normal. She changed over at Dubai and Delhi to reach Ludhiana, where her sister Sonam greeted her. Sonam was a 31-year-old MILF with big boobs and enormous ass. Typical Punjabi house wife with white complexion and plump body because of alcohol and no care attitude. Her husband worked near to Delhi and travelled on weekends. She had two children, both of them are in school. Priya slept her ass off trying to get out of jet lag. In the evenings it was refreshing to spend some time with her children. In one of those evening, Sonam stared at her.

"what are you looking?"

"Just thinking about the past and looking at your body. You have kept it in shape."

"Hey!!! remember I was a cop. These hands once held guns."

"Yes. I knew that. Now these hands will hold a loaded gun with two bullets," Sonam was referring to penis and balls.

"Not today, not soon. I came for peace of mind, not for the pleasure."

"With pleasure comes peace."

"Nah., I don't think Indian men have the guts to ask out less fuck me."

"Remember. It was these men who made you as their slut during my marriage."

"That was eight-year back and I am a different woman now."

"Piyush is planning to go the village this week end. Maybe you should accompany him and spend some time there. My father-in-law would love to have you," chuckled Sonam.

Priya was feeling wet down there. Sonam's father-in-law Manish was not the man, to whom Priya had lost her virginity, but he was definitely the first one to make her cum and made sex enjoyable.

"Is he still strong as he was eight years before?" questioned Priya.

"He is stronger than ever. As he ages, it is becoming very difficult to please him. His penis never goes down so easily."

"Are you coming with me?"

"No. Not for now. Exams are coming by. I will join later."

___

Friday rolled by and Priya packed a small suitcase for her trip. If Manish has not lost his touch, she doesn't need clothes for the time at the village. Her suitcase consisted mostly of contraptions and condoms. Piyush came home on Friday Night. Priya could hear Sonam moaning throughout the night and in the morning, they started to village.

"Looks like somebody had tremendous night."

Piyush smiled sluggishly, "Someone will have a tremendous week. What about that?"

"I am just looking forward to a pleasant time and relaxed mind."

"I am sure my dad won't disappoint you."

Rest of the journey was uneventful. They reached the village by noon. Manish greeted both. His hug to Priya was right, but nothing wrongful. He had allocated her a separate bedroom on the top floor with an attached bathroom and toilet. They had lunch and Piyush left hurriedly to get back to his wife for another round of fucking. Priya was tired of journey and went to sleep. When she woke up, sun was already setting. She freshens up and came down, Dinner was already being served. But Priya didn't have the stomach to eat the dinner.

"A glass of milk would be fine for me," requested Priya.

Servant looked at Manish, and he nodded. Servant went inside bring her the milk.

"Why don't you sit dear?"

Priya was in no mood to sit. She knew he was looking for every bit of opportunity to fuck her.

"I know what you are thinking. You have come here to take your mind off, so why don't you focus on that, instead of thinking of past."

Manish continued, "Why don't you come with for the night watch. I heard you were police and it would great if you could help this old lad."

"I was once a police, Manish ji. Now I am just a woman."

"Once a policeman, always a policeman. Come on. You have been well rested. Why don't come with me for the night's watch?"

There is nothing to do here now. As he said she was well rested and sleeping at night would be difficult. Without waiting for the answer, Manish order the servant to pack dinner for her, to eat in the fields.

Priya changed to something comfortable for the night. A boy short as an inner and denim pants, covered top with sweater. Manish wore a traditional dhoti tied around his legs with shirt, turban and a stick to fend off snakes.

"I didn't think you would cover yourself up this much. It's not going to be too cold," commented Manish on the weather.

"It's a precaution, my body is still not comfortable to the change in weather."

Priya had visited the fields before. It was here once Manish rammed pussy so hard she had trouble walking the next day. There was also a bore well with a small reservoir to control the flow of water. A small cabin up into the skies acted as a security tower.

Manish took the stairs first. Priya could see his balls hanging through the dhoti as he moved up. Priya followed, wiggling her ass.

The cabin was small and open to the surroundings with a thatched roof. It had a water pot on the side and a small box. Manish opened the box and unrevealed its contents. It had a torchlight, match box, cigars, country alcohol and small country made hand gun.

"Here catch this," Manish threw the gun at her. "I hope they trained you well in America. As soon as you hear a sound, flash the light and shoot at the boars. Don't hesitate."

Priya caught the gun and torch light. "Here are some cigars and alcohol. If you feel cold, you can use this. Since you have slept all afternoon, you take the first shift. Wake me when the moon crosses over our hut to the other side."

Priya was staring at him, speechless. When she taught of going to fields, she taught of mingling with nature and freeing the mind, not the police duty and not with the gun.

Manish had removed his dhoti now.

"What are doing?" questioned Priya.

"I am going to piss. Turn that side if you don't want to see."

Manish then used one side of the hut as a toilet. His piss flowed to the ground like a waterfall. Priya doesn't want to turn around and see his penis. But she couldn't stop it. As she turned, Manish had taken piss and started wanking his penis to shed of the last few droplets. He then laid his dhoti down as a bedspread and proceeded on to sleep on it. He used the same dhoti to cover his lower body as well.

"That piss will attract boars, that's where you should concentrate. Good Night," without waiting for her answer, he closed his eyes.

Manish penis was huge as it used to be. She looked at her watch. It was half-past nine. Moon was at her horizon. If Manish is correct. She has to wake him up at around midnight.

Priya sat on the floor and started her watch. The winter has almost ended, and it was not freezing. In fact, there was only a mild breeze, which caused her to sweat. She now hated for not wearing a t-shirt inside the sweater. With no one around, she removed her top and her breasts were now in glorious view. The mild breeze caught her nipples and made it harder.

As the time went by, Priya was immersed in her taught of how her life changed from innocent girl to a cop and getting unceremoniously fired. She got up every few times to change the position, look at various sides and have some water. At around midnight, she was tired, and she demanded some sleep. Before waking up Manish, she wants to piss urgently. Hence, she removed her Denim and shorts. She wants now naked in a security tower in the middle of nowhere with her father-in-law. She wished that criminal who got her fired was here now, taking control of her body. She squatted at the opposite side of where Manish peed and released her hot golden fluid, much to the relief of the body.

But the relief didn't hold much longer. She squatted down and started releasing golden jet stream of urine. There was a rumbling noise far away in the fields. The noise picked up and approached fastly. Priya's instinct took over, her pussy lips shut to stop the urine. Her hands went to the gun, and she took the prone position and aimed at the fast-approaching noise.

Suddenly she felt an immense weight on her body, Manish has now gotten up and is lying on the top of her, with his penis wedged between the crack of her buttocks.

"What the hell?" shouted Priya.

"Usssh, Stay silent and aim now."

Shaking her head, she focused on the noise, waiting for it to clear the fields and come into open view.

"Stay Focused. Any time now." advised Manish.

As the boar appeared, Priya shot pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight into the boar's head. Poor animal limped and finally rested in the pool of wet urine that Priya had passed on earlier.

"Nice Shot." congratulated Manish.

"Now get off me."

Manish got up, followed by Priya. It took a moment for her to realise that she was naked. But it doesn't matter now, as Manish had already seen and touched her. The breeze had dried, and it was sweaty.

"My watch is over. It's your turn now."

"Of course, dear. Would you like to come down and see your hunt?"

The offer was tempting. She wanted to see her hunt, but the prospect to getting down and coming back up would require wearing clothes and doing so would make her a lot more sweaty.
"I would rather see in the morning," said Priya.

"But we can't leave it there for the night. It will attract other animals.We need to lock it up in the pump hut now so that in the morning we can sell it or cut into pieces for food."

It was a disgusting thought made her stomach grinch. But Priya refused. She made an offer to watch out, when Manish did the work, which he gladly accepted. As she again took the prone position, she realized that the floor of the hut was not even, but with sharp spikes because they were tied together with sticks of bamboo. She needs something on the floor to cover with, before she can lie down comfortably.

Looking down, she saw Manish sniffing her urine spot. She wanted to shout at him, but it made her excited. She earlier felt his manhood on her buttocks comforting. It has always been. Her attempts at rejecting and scolding Manish was because of the insecurity cause by her earlier criminal cum suspect.

Manish took a little over half an hour to finish his job.

"You can sleep now."

Priya rolled her sweater to a makeshift pillow. She tried wearing her pants, but it was a little tight. She rejected the idea and decided to sleep naked.

Manish removed his dhoti as he handed it over to Priya said, "Here use this as bed spread."

Priya reluctantly took it and laid down. Millions of thought ran through her mind. Her first case, her first sex with her boyfriend when she was 20, how his fellow colleagues during her training fucked her ruthlessly which made her lost social inhibition of sex and started liking it, her incredible but last sex experience with her suspect. And even she can't forget that how Manish had once fucked her ruthlessly for a her silly mistake before he knew that she is the sister is the his son's wife at wedding night.

She couldn't sleep. Her thoughts made her to look at Manish, who was now walking the hut with his penis dangling.

"There is a bottle of rum, if you want." offered Manish.

Both took a sip, Manish said, "I know everything that has happened in America. Don't worry about it. You are not only a beautiful woman but also a smart woman. You killed that boar in one shot. Few men in this village could do so. Never doubt yourself. Even though it is awkward between us because of the previous experiences of sex, I assure you can be here far as long as you like and I will never touch you until you are ready."

Priya felt the words reassuring.

Manish continued," I wish we had met earlier under different circumstances. You could have been my daughter if I had not fucked you earlier. Now get some sleep, it going to be dawn."

Priya didn't expect those words. She never thought of Manish as a father, but his words earlier were genuine.

Priya hugged him, and Manish hugged her back. He wasn't prodding his hands into her naked body. It was a token of love.

"Thank you," said Priya, "I can be your daughter and still you can fuck me."

Priya lowered down his torso and started taking his penis in her mouth.

"Ah! My daughter has learned some new tricks."

Priya's hand barely wrapped around the thickness of his cock. The tip of her tongue found the mushroom head of his cock. His precum leaked onto her plump lips. I teased him with her tongue and showered his swollen head with quick tantalizing licks, while gently tugging on his balls.

Manish was in pleasure. For a man of his job, a blow job was heaven. Local women won't take his dick in their mouth. They find it disgusting but here, Priya was in the process of make him cum sooner that he expected. She squeezed him tightly, tugging hard on his cock. His moans of pleasure encouraged her to continue. Placing my hands on his thighs for stability, I continued inch by inch until his cock hit the back of my throat.

She struggled to contain him in her mouth. But she desperately wanted to be a good daughter for him. she was sure he was about to explode before he unexpectedly stood up.

"Ly down, Priya," he said hoarsely.

As soon as she was on the makeshift bed, she felt his warm breath on her pussy as he slowly rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit. He enjoyed teasing her mercilessly.

"Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I arched back as he took my tight pussy with his long, hard dick.

"Fuck," I cried. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Oh!!! My sweet daughter. It was lovely to have you back," Manish said.

free image hosting

Manish positioned himself and guided his thick hard cock into her now slightly gaping wet cunt, she felt so tight, he almost felt he would cum soon. He had to stop momentarily to regain his composure, "what's the matter? Priya asked. Manish explained that he needed a pause otherwise he would unload his balls deep inside her warm sticky cunt sooner that expected. He felt the sensation die down and knew then it was ok to continue.

Meanwhile Priya tuned herself and go into a doggy position. Manish positioned his cock and entered her love hole slow and steady. He got into a rhythm. Moon has now reached the other side and its white light covered Priya's ass producing a glistening effect mixed with Priyas moans. Manish was in a trance. She moaned and gasped and offered all sorts of encouragement which weren't necessary. "Yes, fuck me, just like that, keeping fucking me". Manish would not stop fucking her, even if the world stops spinning now.

At some point it has become hard to maintain the savage momentum that has built up. Manish was in cloud nine. He wished he could have seen her face more, seen the pleasure on it, but he would take the view of her ass as a consolation prize. A few moments later, the magic words: "Manish, Manish, I'm going to cum!". He can feel her clenching around me as she does so, can feel her hips bucking against mine. It's too much, and he felt himself reach the edge.

He pulls out his cock out a few seconds before and then he emptied across her body. His first squirt is so powerful that it splatters across her shoulder blades. By the time it was finished, he collapsed on the floor. He had covered her lowered back and her ass cheeks with his cum.

Priya dropped onto her stomach with a moan of satisfaction.

It was heat from the early sun that woke her up. She couldn't see as sunlight was directly falling on her eyes. As she woke up from her makeshift bed, she realized someone was in the shed along with her. She thought it was Manish waiting for her. As she turned her head, it shocked Priya to see the servant who served her milk earlier in the night, sitting behind her quietly and admiring her naked body.
Nice start

BRIDE (SLUT ) SHIPPING.... Ft. Kriti Sanon

It seemed like a good idea at the time... which is what I told my fiancé four hours later.
The wedding was in two weeks, on December 30th (a strange date I agree, but with lots of family coming from great distances, it was the best choice...plus leaving all the snow behind for Hawaii was a great honeymoon choice).

I had decided our wedding night would be lots hotter if we both gave up sex after fucking each other's brains out on November 30, and not having any at all during December until we'd tied the knot. By this time our abstinence was really getting on my nerves, but I had been reluctant to back down since I'd made such a big deal about it when I had imposed it on my fiancé Kartik.

My bitchiness in addition to our abstinence had taken its toll on Kartik, and I'd decided to make it up to him.

I decided that tonight I would give myself to him completely, including my anal virginity, which I had adamantly refused him many times in the past. But now I had been prepping my ass for his smaller-than-most five-inch cock for the past week with three increasingly larger butt plugs.

I told him I was going to my maid-of-honour Sazia's place for some more wedding planning, and would spend the night there. Instead I remained home and with Sazia's help, I climbed inside a large box, naked except for some sexy lingerie and thigh highs (I mean really sexy lingerie, with cut-outs for my cunt, ass and tits), and then Sazia wrapped the box to make it look like an elaborate Christmas gift, which it certainly was!

Sazia had created a few holes for breathing and access, so I would have air to breathe and to give Kartik access to my three pleasure holes and my breasts.

As Sazia was about to close me up inside the box, she asked, still surprised by this idea, which was so out of character for me, and more like something she would do, "Last chance. You still sure about this?"

I laughed, "I'm already in the box, plus he has been so incredibly patient with my going over to the dark side in addition to my cock-blocking him that he deserves a treat!"

"It is one kinky idea," Sazia laughed.

"Apparently you're finally wearing off on me," I quipped.

"You calling me a slut?" she asked, pretending to take offense.
"No, you're just a very liberal connoisseur of cock," I quipped.

"Bitch," she quipped, surprising me by sliding a finger inside the box and poking it at my pussy lips.

"Sazia !" I gasped, helpless to stop her. She had tried to coax me into exploring the other side many times, but I had always rejected the temptation...women just never doing anything for me sexually. Although if I ever was going to 'munch cunt', as she so eloquently put it, she would be the perfect choice. She is a beautiful traditional bitch who makes gay guys question their sexuality (she had actually fucked three gay guys).

She quipped, "I'm just playing with your box," as her finger parted my pussy lips and slid inside me.

The idea that I was about to get ass-fucked for the first time both had me incredibly excited, as prepping myself with three different butt plugs had been pleasantly arousing, but also nervous: would a real cock hurt? I involuntarily moaned at the surprise violation by my best friend: "Saziaa!!"

Pulling her finger out, she quipped, "Sorry, I couldn't resist." After a moment she added, "Damn, you taste yummy."

Her finger gone, I suddenly wished it was back, it being almost a month since Kartik and I had fucked. Plus, hearing her tell me how good I tasted was both surreal and flattering. I quipped, "Be careful, I may make you my full service maid-of-honour."

"Challenge accepted," she quipped, before asking, "You sure you're comfortable in there?"

Although the box was long and thin it was tall enough for me to be on hands and knees, and I was relatively comfortable that way. "As long as he isn't an hour late getting home from work," I joked, Kartik being a man of habit; he was never late.

"I'm going to write a little note for him," she added.

"What are you going to write?" I asked, knowing she was devious enough to write almost anything.

"That is for me to know and you to find out," she quipped, before adding, "literally."

Suddenly there was a door handle sound. "Shit, he's early," Sazia gasped. "I'll sneak out the back."

"Kkkkk," I said, giddy with anticipation.

A few seconds later I heard the door open and him rustling around. Then I heard footsteps as he approached me.

I was full of giddy trepidation as his finger touched my pussy lips. I let out a soft moan, my pussy already wet from both the anticipation and Sazia's brief tease.

The finger slowly parted my pussy lips, creating an involuntarily trembling. I was ready to be fucked.

Like Sazia's, as quickly as the finger had begun teasing me, it was gone.

I expected him to either fuck me or unwrap the box, yet he went to the side hole and began cupping my breast, reaching for my stiff nipple and giving it a firm squeeze, again making me moan.

I wanted to scream 'fuck me already', but I also wanted him to enjoy this gift entirely, so I remained quiet and waited for the inevitable.

He again moved his hand away, before moving to the hole in front of my face and putting his fingers in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around his fingers as if they were a cock, trying to entice him to replace his fingers with the real thing.

Frustratingly, he again withdrew his fingers and walked around, this time going to my ass.

He moved his finger between my ass cheeks before slowly poking it inside. I stiffened even though I'd thoroughly prepared for my ass's virgin voyage.

After briefly fingering my ass, the fingers again pulled out and returned to my cunt.

He tapped on my clit, making my whole body tremble, and my pussy leaked slightly as I wanted to scream, "Will you open your present already!?!?!"

Suddenly I heard the door open again. I instantly stiffened as the guy teasing my clit finally spoke and I realized it hadn't been my fiancé molesting me, but his best friend Sid, "Did you get the stripper?"

Footsteps coming closer, a voice, also not my fiancé's, answered, "No, Kartik stressed no strippers, but Amar obviously ignored that."

Sid laughed, "Looks like Amar technically kept his word. I assume this isn't a stripper but a prostitute; look at the words above her ass.

The other guy laughed, "'Pick a hole', delicious!"

I gasped. So that's what Sazia had written! And what were these guys doing here? Had Kartik scheduled a bachelor party without telling me about it? I sure hoped he wasn't having it here!

The new guy probed my pussy lips as I tried to figure some way out of this predicament.

As he probed me, he asked, "What's the plan?"

"I thought we were going to the bar," Sid answered, "but now I'm not so sure."

"Think I can fuck her?" he asked, making my whole body tense up.

"Not sure, we should probably wait until Amar gets here," Sid replied.

"You're probably right, but fuck, she's soaked," he declared accurately.

I wasn't sure why I was so wet, my feelings right now were utter shame, yet my body was betraying my morals.

As I was fingered, the door opened again and Sid greeted, "Amar, this is a good one."

"What is?" Amar asked, as somebody's fingers left my cunt.

After a pause, Amar asked, "What's this?"

"This isn't your work?" Sid asked.

"Nope. Kartik made it pretty clear, no strippers. That bitch wife-to-be already has him domesticated," Amar answered.

Was that what they thought of me? I mean I could definitely be a bitch, but I had no idea that was how Kartik's friends basically saw me. And the other bad news: this was looking more and more like a bachelor party and what the hell was I going to do about it? Please, guys, go to the bar and have a blast!

"I know," Sid laughed, "his last chance ever to get any head will probably be tonight."

Sid was always a sweetheart around me, so hearing him diss me like this was very shocking. (Although men would be shocked too if they knew how women described them to each other.)

"Has she spoken?" Amar asked.

"No, she hasn't made a sound," Sid said.

Amar asked, "Hey, we won't open you until the groom arrives, but what's your name in there?"

I remained silent, knowing Sid for sure and likely Amar too would recognize my voice. No, my best plan of action was utter silence and praying they would leave for the bar without unwrapping my box.

"No speaking; well, let's feel what we have at least," Amar said, before putting his hand in the box and cupping my breasts. "Nice tits, erect nipples."

"This bitch is revved up and ready for action," the guy I didn't recognize commented.

Soon another hand was touching my cunt. I wanted to shout for them to stop, but I couldn't without revealing it was me. The only possible way out of this without total embarrassment was to remain silent and hope they did indeed leave for the bar. And, at this point, I'd already let three of my fiancé's friends fondle me...how would I explain that to him?

Other men arrived over the next twenty minutes, each of them fingering me, making crude comments and yet, of course, no one taking credit for arranging for my presence here.

I continued to hear comments like "I don't know... his fiancée seems like a bit of a prude... I heard that strippers would be off limits for this party...he might get really pissed once he gets here."

funny fonts to copy and paste
With each additional man touching me I felt more ashamed, more unable to come clean and get out, and surprisingly more wet and eager for the next man. I was being teased like crazy and desperately wanted to come.

Eventually, Kartik arrived and didn't approach me, but just laughed when someone told him about 'the whore in the box' saying, "Feel free to play with the girl all you wish."

I couldn't believe he had just accidentally given all his friends permission to fondle his fiancée!

I was doubly horrified when they agreed to just stay there and drink, once Kartik told them I wouldn't be coming home tonight.

The next hour was an eternity of teasing and humiliation. Men continually kept reaching into the box to play with my breasts, finger my pussy, and, occasionally, tease my ass.

So many things were said, like:

"Who hired the hooker?" (a term that made me want to cry)

"Can we fuck her?" (Which had me trembling with guilt, yet also excitement)

"Fuck, is she soaking wet." (Which also had me mortified with guilt, and more excitement)

"Even her ass is begging for it." (Ironically true, but not with these guys)

"Nice firm rack." (Which was flattering. considering my boobs were hanging down Ike a sow's)

Kartik admitted, after a couple of drinks, and under pressure to unwrap the present, "Guys, if I went there Kriti would kill me."

I was relieved to hear he was going to remain faithful to me, although my relief was short-lived as he increased the stakes offhandedly, "But so long as she doesn't object, you guys can use her however you wish."

Terrified of the idea of objecting and thereby outing myself, I knew I wouldn't say a word no matter what they did to me! So I endured (and honestly, enjoyed) a few more minutes of being groped, fondled and fingered, both my pussy and ass defiled as the drinking continued, and as the night went on, the violations became rougher.

Then the inevitable happened. I reached orgasm when someone pumped three fingers in me aggressively. I fought to not cum, but an hour of constant probing had been too much and I clenched my teeth so as not to scream out loud and give away my identity.

Unfortunately, once I reach orgasm I can come again and again, and that's what I did!

A minute later the fingers turned into a fist inside me and I could barely hold back from screaming as my cunt was widened unnaturally. Although there was a slight burn, the pleasure was intense and I knew I was in for a long night of humiliating ecstasy...feeling like a cheap slut and loving every minute of it!

Suddenly the hole in the front of the box darkened as a hard cock was poked into my cheek. As the hand continued fisting me, I opened my mouth and the cock slid in and I began sucking.

"The slut is sucking me," my fellatio recipient declared and soon I felt the fist pull out of my cunt to be replaced by a cock. A very big cock! Soon I was bouncing back and forth like a rocking horse, taking unidentified cock in both ends. Although the act was so slutty, especially with my fiancé somewhere in the room, it was also exhilarating, easily the most sexually satisfying moment of my life.

In only a couple of minutes, the guy fucking my mouth shot a load down my throat. As soon as he finished coming, he pulled out and another cock replaced his. "Get sucking, slut," Sid's voice demanded.

I had no choice but to suck Sid's cock. His was not long, but he was thick, and widened my lips.

Meanwhile I kept bouncing back on the cock in my cunt, wanting to cum again, yet at the same time fearful of the probability that this unknown cock would come inside me. My fear was made a reality a minute later when I heard a grunt and felt my cunt walls coated in cum. I always loved the feeling of cum filling my cunt, but not knowing whose it was, plus having an unprotected womb, got my adrenalin surging and twistedly brought me to another orgasm even as it shamed me.

"Fuck, is her cunt tight," my ejaculator praised me as he pulled out.

"Let me take a go at that," someone else said and my cunt was filled again.

This crazy accidental gangbang continued for another half an hour as I swallowed a half dozen loads of cum and felt a similar amount fill my well-fucked cunt, including about the same number of orgasms for myself.

Finally, my body aching, cum leaking out of my cunt, both my holes were finally empty. I thought I was done, but then things got even crazier! I heard my future father-in law's voice saying to someone, "Well, I have to admit my wife hasn't given me head in years."

A few guys pressured him to go for it; "It's not cheating if it's something your wife doesn't do," one guy said.

"Yeah, just shove it in there," another added.

"What the hell, why not?" my father-in-law agreed, and soon my mouth was again full of cock, this one belonging to a future relative. As I began sucking on his cock, my father-in-law-to-be called out, "VeerPratap, come over here and fuck this slut's cunt."

unique lines

My eyes went wide as I heard VeerPratap, who wasn't some future relative but my own father joking, "That would be the ultimate father-in-law bonding."

"What happens at the stag stays at the stag," Kartik's father quipped, as I felt a cock slide inside my cunt.

I prayed it wasn't my father, but my prayers weren't answered as I heard him, his voice now right above me, say, "Shit, this is the first fresh cunt I've had in thirty years."

find duplicate words in text file online

I couldn't believe it! I was getting fucked by my father! I also couldn't believe that even though I was mortified by the reality of it, my cunt was heating up again, the taboo of this act somehow turning me on. My body, acting on its own, began bouncing back to meet the strokes of my father's surprisingly long cock before deep-throating my father-in-law's much smaller cock.

Deciding to ignore whose cocks I had in me, I focused on the task at hand, getting them to come. My dad shocked me, being the first person to speak directly to me throughout the evening since someone had asked my name at the very start, as after a couple minutes of fucking he ordered me authoritatively, like he often spoke to me as a father, "Beg for my cock, slut."

I couldn't believe my father would say such words to anyone ever! Yet I also couldn't believe he would fuck a stranger in a box. Yet I knew I didn't dare speak, couldn't reveal my identity, since the only shred of dignity remaining in my weary soul was my secret identity being protected by this fragile cardboard box.

"The slut has a mouthful of cock," my father-in-law quipped.

My father laughed, "I guess that's true."

I got a brief reprieve as I continued to willingly submit to this act of incest. Another orgasm was undeniably rising in me as I bounced back on my dad's big cock, wishing the box wasn't in the way, yet thankful it was hiding my identity. What would he say if he knew he was fucking his daughter? What would Kartik say if he knew I was not only sucking off his father, but fucking my own? The whole ordeal was fucked up, yet I couldn't deny the ultimate pleasure that was coursing through me.

"God, I forgot how great it was to get a blow job!" my father-in-law moaned.

Kartik, who had been quiet for a long time, quipped, "Kriti can give one hell of a blow job."

I would usually be mortified by such words about me, yet at the moment I thought, damn right! as I prepared to take yet another load down my throat.

"Your mother-in-law has a vacuum mouth too," my father grunted, as he kept fucking me.

"Like mother, like daughter," someone else quipped.

I couldn't believe the crudity of this conversation as I heard my father-in-law grunt and brag to me, "Here comes my load, slut."

I kept bobbing, all shame gone by now so long as I could remain anonymous, eager to swallow another load of cum.

"Mine too," my father grunted, as within seconds of each other they both deposited loads of cum in my two well-fucked holes.

Once they both pulled out, my father said, "Go ahead Kartik, fuck this slut's ass, it's been waiting for you all night."

I couldn't believe my own father was telling my fiancé to cheat on me!

"I don't know," Kartik said, "Kriti would kill me."

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," his father added.

"Still, I would know," Kartik countered.

"Well, at least unwrap the present and let's take a look at what we've been fucking," someone else said. That comment really pissed me off as the ultimate in objectification! I wasn't even a 'who', I was just a 'what'!

"I guess we could do that," Kartik agreed, my whole body stiffening as I realized everyone was about to discover who had been in the box fucking and sucking them.

"It's the least you can do," Amar quipped, "someone obviously went to a lot of work setting this up for you, even though they won't take credit for it."

"Probably doesn't want to be on my daughter's shit list: she can be quite a bitch," my father said.

It's crazy how one day can forever change who you are. Everyone who'd mentioned me tonight had made it clear they thought I was a cold bitch, and yet tonight I'd been anything but! Part of me longed to be unwrapped so they could all see I wasn't not some ice queen, yet a smarter side of me knew that was a terrible idea.

Suddenly my phone buzzed in the kitchen.

Kartik said, "That's weird, that's Kriti's phone."

"Shit, she isn't here, is she?" my dad gasped.

A moment later Kartik reported, "Her purse is here."

"Shit," my dad repeated, clearly frantic.

Kartik's tone suddenly shifted and he said, "Guys, it's time to leave! That was a text and my fiancée is on her way home."

"Shit, shit, shit," my father cursed.

"Guys, head for home, and do it NOW!" Kartik ordered, even as I was curious what my text said. It was likely from Sazia.

"What about the whore?" someone asked.

"I'll deal with her," Kartik said.

"You sure?" Amar asked.

"Yes, now go before Kriti gets here!" Kartik ordered.

The men began to leave even as a couple paused to give me last-minute breast squeezes or fingerings.

Sid asked, his tone curious, "You sure you don't want help with the box?"

"No," Kartik replied. "I think the text appearing when it did was a sign not to unwrap it. Once you're all gone, I'll unwrap the box just a bit and let her leave without anyone knowing her identity."

"Always the gentleman," Sid teased.

Soon everyone was gone, and I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, I was going to get out of this predicament without being revealed, if Kartik kept to what he'd told his friends.

But Kartik spoke to me saying, "Sazia wants to know how I liked your surprise."

I wanted to speak, but I was speechless. He knew it was me! He knew I had sucked and fucked his friends, his father and my father!

He began to unwrap the box. "I mean I thought it was weird when no one took credit for it. Yet this is definitely not what I would ever have guessed."

"I'm so sorry," I said weakly, tears streaming from my eyes, my marriage over before it had even started!

He didn't say anything else as he ripped off some paper and broke the box open, but then said, "Stand up, your knees must be killing you."

"My shame is killing me," I countered, as I did indeed stand up, unable to look him in the eye as cum coated my face and leaked out of my cunt, visual reminders of my betrayal.

"Well, I have to admit, spontaneity isn't usually your thing," he said, his tone unreadable.

"Tell me about it," I laughed harshly at myself.

He took my hands and asked, "You didn't know I was having a party and were planning to give me anal sex as a wedding present?"

"Yes," I admitted, finally looking into his eyes. "I figured I owed you for being so patient during my recent crossing to the dark side. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Weddings can do that," he smiled, always so patient, the ying to my yang.

"Do you hate me?" I asked, petrified of hearing the answer.

"I could never hate you," he replied, leaning in and kissing me.

When he broke the kiss, I gasped, "You're not mad?"

"What I actually am is surprised, and a little turned on," he answered,

"R-r-really?" I stammered, a glimmer of hope that my relationship with this wonderful man wasn't over.

"Yes, but I do think I need to fuck you, I'm not a big fan of the thought that the last two people inside you were my dad and yours," he said, taking charge by putting his hands on my shoulders and guiding me back onto my knees.

I fished his cock out of his pants and eagerly took it in my mouth, happy to see it was rock hard.

"I'm not sure I'll ever be able to look your father in the eye again without laughing," Kartik said, as I bobbed on his cock. "If he only knew!"

Taking his cock out of my mouth, I asked, "Can we please never ever talk about this again?"

"Sure," he quipped, "I always knew you had daddy issues."

"Bastard," I shot back.

"Slut," he retaliated, as he pulled me to my feet and bent me over the couch and slid his cock in my cunt and added, "At least I'm the last one in this hole now, too."

"Why don't you make it three for three?" I moaned, desperately wanting to give him the last of my three holes, just as I had when this crazy night started.

"You sure?" he asked, always the gentleman.

"That's a hole you can not only be the last one in, but the first and only one, too! Fuck my ass, baby," I purred.

"Okay," he said, still unsure. He pulled out of my cunt and moved his cock to my ass.

"Just slam it in baby, I'm so fucking horny and I've been prepping my ass all week for your cock," I begged, dying to know what a real cock would feel like in my ass.

"Okay," he again agreed, although he started slow.

"That's it, fill your bitchy fiancée's ass," I moaned, quoting his friends.

"You probably heard a lot of things you were never supposed to hear," he admitted, as he continued sliding further inside my ass.

"It was a very blunt wake up call," I admitted, "obviously all your friends think I'm a bitch."

"I imagine they'd change their opinion if they knew who was in the box," he pointed out.

"How wonderful: I'd go from the bitch to the slut," I moaned, as his cock filled me.

"The ass slut," he grunted, as he began moving in and out of my ass.

"Your own personal ass slut," I moaned, loving when he called me names.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he groaned.

I imagined my cunt wasn't so tight after the plethora of cocks that had fucked me tonight, many of them bigger than his. I begged, "Well, then fuck me hard and gape my ass."

"What's gotten into you?" he asked.

"Over a dozen cocks," I quipped.

Suddenly the door opened and Sid walked back in. "Sorry, I forgot my wall...."

Kartik didn't stop fucking my ass as he ordered Sid, "Don't you say a fucking word."

"My lips are sealed," he promised, clearly stunned by seeing me and since I still had who knows how many loads of cum coating my face, it wasn't a stretch for him to realize it had been me in the box.

Feeling so slutty, so horny, and wanting to break the myth that I was a bitch, I ordered, "Well, don't just sit there, come fuck this mean bitch's face with that big cock of yours. Again."

Kartik gasped from behind, but went along with it, "Yes, my gal is making amends for being such a fucking bitch lately."

Sid, like most guys, didn't need to be asked twice when such an offer was made. He walked over to me, stood up on the couch, pulled his pants down and shoved his cock in my mouth. "I can't believe it was her the whole time."

remove repeated lines

"Me neither," Kartik nodded, as he began really slamming his cock in my ass.

I slobbered all over Sid's cock, moaning like a slut, as my ass got reamed.

Wondering what it would be like to get double penetrated, I said, "Change positions."

Kartik slid out of my ass and I ordered, "Lie down, Sid."

Sid did and I quickly faced him and dropped my wet cunt onto his big cock.

I looked up at my fiancé and ordered, "Come DP your wife-to-be."

"Fuuuuck," he said, disbelieving, as he moved behind me and slid his cock back in my ass.

"Fuuuuuuck yes," I moaned, the sensations of being DP'd even better than I'd imagined.

Sid leaned forward and began sucking on my breasts, which only enhanced the pleasure.

Kartik slammed into me, making my tits slap Sid in the face.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass baby, ram that cock in my rear," I moaned, wanting to feel his cum in my ass.

"I'm close," he groaned.

"Come in my ass, baby," I demanded, "fill my ass with your cum."

"Kkkkkk," he grunted, a couple of strokes later.

"Yessssss," I moaned, the feeling of something spraying in my ass a new turn-on and bringing me close to my own orgasm.

As he pulled out, I began riding Sid's cock, wanting to come again myself.

After a couple minutes, Sid ordered me, "Ride my cock with that ass of yours, slut."

I was surprised by his order and his name calling, yet so horny and definitely a slut tonight, I obeyed. I awkwardly stood up, and slowly lowered myself onto his big cock.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," I groaned, as my asshole was widened by his girth.

"That's it slut, take it all up your shit hole," he ordered.

The language was so nasty, it only made me hotter. "Yes, sirrrrr," I groaned, feeling so submissive.

"It's Master, bitch," Sid scolded, this domineering side of him so shocking and hot.

"Yesss, Master," I moaned, almost forgetting Kartik was there.

Finally I had taken all his cock in my ass. He grabbed my hips, held me down and began bucking up.

"Mother fuuuuuucker," I screamed, as his cock reached depths deeper than any toy ever had. The pleasure-pain principle was definitely at work as my orgasm cascaded through me in mere seconds.

"That's it, ass slut," he said, holding me in place, "cum like a dirty little slut."

"Yesssss, Master," I weakly got out, squeezing my tits while my orgasm rushed through me.

His own orgasm wasn't far behind as I felt a second load of cum fill my ass.

"Yes, fill my asssssssss," I screamed.

Finally, my legs cramping, I stood up and felt two loads of cum leaking out of my ass.

My fiancé, his cock still hard, was filming me.

I asked, "You like watching me get fucked by another man?"

He nodded.

"Well than, Sid is staying the night," I smiled as I walked over to him, dropped to my knees and took his cock, which had last been in my ass, back in my mouth.

The End

It seemed like a good idea at the time... which is what I told my fiancé four hours later.
The wedding was in two weeks, on December 30th (a strange date I agree, but with lots of family coming from great distances, it was the best choice...plus leaving all the snow behind for Hawaii was a great honeymoon choice).

I had decided our wedding night would be lots hotter if we both gave up sex after fucking each other's brains out on November 30, and not having any at all during December until we'd tied the knot. By this time our abstinence was really getting on my nerves, but I had been reluctant to back down since I'd made such a big deal about it when I had imposed it on my fiancé Kartik.

My bitchiness in addition to our abstinence had taken its toll on Kartik, and I'd decided to make it up to him.

I decided that tonight I would give myself to him completely, including my anal virginity, which I had adamantly refused him many times in the past. But now I had been prepping my ass for his smaller-than-most five-inch cock for the past week with three increasingly larger butt plugs.

I told him I was going to my maid-of-honour Sazia's place for some more wedding planning, and would spend the night there. Instead I remained home and with Sazia's help, I climbed inside a large box, naked except for some sexy lingerie and thigh highs (I mean really sexy lingerie, with cut-outs for my cunt, ass and tits), and then Sazia wrapped the box to make it look like an elaborate Christmas gift, which it certainly was!

Sazia had created a few holes for breathing and access, so I would have air to breathe and to give Kartik access to my three pleasure holes and my breasts.

As Sazia was about to close me up inside the box, she asked, still surprised by this idea, which was so out of character for me, and more like something she would do, "Last chance. You still sure about this?"

I laughed, "I'm already in the box, plus he has been so incredibly patient with my going over to the dark side in addition to my cock-blocking him that he deserves a treat!"

"Bitch," she quipped, surprising me by sliding a finger inside the box and poking it at my pussy lips.

"Sazia !" I gasped, helpless to stop her. She had tried to coax me into exploring the other side many times, but I had always rejected the temptation...women just never doing anything for me sexually. Although if I ever was going to 'munch cunt', as she so eloquently put it, she would be the perfect choice. She is a beautiful traditional bitch who makes gay guys question their sexuality (she had actually fucked three gay guys).

She quipped, "I'm just playing with your box," as her finger parted my pussy lips and slid inside me.

The idea that I was about to get ass-fucked for the first time both had me incredibly excited, as prepping myself with three different butt plugs had been pleasantly arousing, but also nervous: would a real cock hurt? I involuntarily moaned at the surprise violation by my best friend: "Saziaa!!"

Pulling her finger out, she quipped, "Sorry, I couldn't resist." After a moment she added, "Damn, you taste yummy."

Her finger gone, I suddenly wished it was back, it being almost a month since Kartik and I had fucked. Plus, hearing her tell me how good I tasted was both surreal and flattering. I quipped, "Be careful, I may make you my full service maid-of-honour."

"Challenge accepted," she quipped, before asking, "You sure you're comfortable in there?"

Although the box was long and thin it was tall enough for me to be on hands and knees, and I was relatively comfortable that way. "As long as he isn't an hour late getting home from work," I joked, Kartik being a man of habit; he was never late.

"What are you going to write?" I asked, knowing she was devious enough to write almost anything.

"That is for me to know and you to find out," she quipped, before adding, "literally."

Suddenly there was a door handle sound. "Shit, he's early," Sazia gasped. "I'll sneak out the back."

A few seconds later I heard the door open and him rustling around. Then I heard footsteps as he approached me.

I was full of giddy trepidation as his finger touched my pussy lips. I let out a soft moan, my pussy already wet from both the anticipation and Sazia's brief tease.

The finger slowly parted my pussy lips, creating an involuntarily trembling. I was ready to be fucked.

I expected him to either fuck me or unwrap the box, yet he went to the side hole and began cupping my breast, reaching for my stiff nipple and giving it a firm squeeze, again making me moan.

I wanted to scream 'fuck me already', but I also wanted him to enjoy this gift entirely, so I remained quiet and waited for the inevitable.

He again moved his hand away, before moving to the hole in front of my face and putting his fingers in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around his fingers as if they were a cock, trying to entice him to replace his fingers with the real thing.

Frustratingly, he again withdrew his fingers and walked around, this time going to my ass.

He moved his finger between my ass cheeks before slowly poking it inside. I stiffened even though I'd thoroughly prepared for my ass's virgin voyage.

After briefly fingering my ass, the fingers again pulled out and returned to my cunt.

He tapped on my clit, making my whole body tremble, and my pussy leaked slightly as I wanted to scream, "Will you open your present already!?!?!"

Suddenly I heard the door open again. I instantly stiffened as the guy teasing my clit finally spoke and I realized it hadn't been my fiancé molesting me, but his best friend Sid, "Did you get the stripper?"

Footsteps coming closer, a voice, also not my fiancé's, answered, "No, Kartik stressed no strippers, but Amar obviously ignored that."

Sid laughed, "Looks like Amar technically kept his word. I assume this isn't a stripper but a prostitute; look at the words above her ass.

I gasped. So that's what Sazia had written! And what were these guys doing here? Had Kartik scheduled a bachelor party without telling me about it? I sure hoped he wasn't having it here!

The new guy probed my pussy lips as I tried to figure some way out of this predicament.

I wasn't sure why I was so wet, my feelings right now were utter shame, yet my body was betraying my morals.

As I was fingered, the door opened again and Sid greeted, "Amar, this is a good one."

"Nope. Kartik made it pretty clear, no strippers. That bitch wife-to-be already has him domesticated," Amar answered.

Was that what they thought of me? I mean I could definitely be a bitch, but I had no idea that was how Kartik's friends basically saw me. And the other bad news: this was looking more and more like a bachelor party and what the hell was I going to do about it? Please, guys, go to the bar and have a blast!

"I know," Sid laughed, "his last chance ever to get any head will probably be tonight."

Sid was always a sweetheart around me, so hearing him diss me like this was very shocking. (Although men would be shocked too if they knew how women described them to each other.)

Amar asked, "Hey, we won't open you until the groom arrives, but what's your name in there?"

I remained silent, knowing Sid for sure and likely Amar too would recognize my voice. No, my best plan of action was utter silence and praying they would leave for the bar without unwrapping my box.

"No speaking; well, let's feel what we have at least," Amar said, before putting his hand in the box and cupping my breasts. "Nice tits, erect nipples."

"This bitch is revved up and ready for action," the guy I didn't recognize commented.

Soon another hand was touching my cunt. I wanted to shout for them to stop, but I couldn't without revealing it was me. The only possible way out of this without total embarrassment was to remain silent and hope they did indeed leave for the bar. And, at this point, I'd already let three of my fiancé's friends fondle me...how would I explain that to him?

Other men arrived over the next twenty minutes, each of them fingering me, making crude comments and yet, of course, no one taking credit for arranging for my presence here.

I continued to hear comments like "I don't know... his fiancée seems like a bit of a prude... I heard that strippers would be off limits for this party...he might get really pissed once he gets here."

With each additional man touching me I felt more ashamed, more unable to come clean and get out, and surprisingly more wet and eager for the next man. I was being teased like crazy and desperately wanted to come.

Eventually, Kartik arrived and didn't approach me, but just laughed when someone told him about 'the whore in the box' saying, "Feel free to play with the girl all you wish."

I couldn't believe he had just accidentally given all his friends permission to fondle his fiancée!

I was doubly horrified when they agreed to just stay there and drink, once Kartik told them I wouldn't be coming home tonight.

The next hour was an eternity of teasing and humiliation. Men continually kept reaching into the box to play with my breasts, finger my pussy, and, occasionally, tease my ass.

"Fuck, is she soaking wet." (Which also had me mortified with guilt, and more excitement)

"Nice firm rack." (Which was flattering. considering my boobs were hanging down Ike a sow's)

Kartik admitted, after a couple of drinks, and under pressure to unwrap the present, "Guys, if I went there Kriti would kill me."

I was relieved to hear he was going to remain faithful to me, although my relief was short-lived as he increased the stakes offhandedly, "But so long as she doesn't object, you guys can use her however you wish."

Terrified of the idea of objecting and thereby outing myself, I knew I wouldn't say a word no matter what they did to me! So I endured (and honestly, enjoyed) a few more minutes of being groped, fondled and fingered, both my pussy and ass defiled as the drinking continued, and as the night went on, the violations became rougher.

Then the inevitable happened. I reached orgasm when someone pumped three fingers in me aggressively. I fought to not cum, but an hour of constant probing had been too much and I clenched my teeth so as not to scream out loud and give away my identity.

Unfortunately, once I reach orgasm I can come again and again, and that's what I did!

A minute later the fingers turned into a fist inside me and I could barely hold back from screaming as my cunt was widened unnaturally. Although there was a slight burn, the pleasure was intense and I knew I was in for a long night of humiliating ecstasy...feeling like a cheap slut and loving every minute of it!

Suddenly the hole in the front of the box darkened as a hard cock was poked into my cheek. As the hand continued fisting me, I opened my mouth and the cock slid in and I began sucking.

"The slut is sucking me," my fellatio recipient declared and soon I felt the fist pull out of my cunt to be replaced by a cock. A very big cock! Soon I was bouncing back and forth like a rocking horse, taking unidentified cock in both ends. Although the act was so slutty, especially with my fiancé somewhere in the room, it was also exhilarating, easily the most sexually satisfying moment of my life.

In only a couple of minutes, the guy fucking my mouth shot a load down my throat. As soon as he finished coming, he pulled out and another cock replaced his. "Get sucking, slut," Sid's voice demanded.

I had no choice but to suck Sid's cock. His was not long, but he was thick, and widened my lips.

Meanwhile I kept bouncing back on the cock in my cunt, wanting to cum again, yet at the same time fearful of the probability that this unknown cock would come inside me. My fear was made a reality a minute later when I heard a grunt and felt my cunt walls coated in cum. I always loved the feeling of cum filling my cunt, but not knowing whose it was, plus having an unprotected womb, got my adrenalin surging and twistedly brought me to another orgasm even as it shamed me.

This crazy accidental gangbang continued for another half an hour as I swallowed a half dozen loads of cum and felt a similar amount fill my well-fucked cunt, including about the same number of orgasms for myself.

Finally, my body aching, cum leaking out of my cunt, both my holes were finally empty. I thought I was done, but then things got even crazier! I heard my future father-in law's voice saying to someone, "Well, I have to admit my wife hasn't given me head in years."

A few guys pressured him to go for it; "It's not cheating if it's something your wife doesn't do," one guy said.

"What the hell, why not?" my father-in-law agreed, and soon my mouth was again full of cock, this one belonging to a future relative. As I began sucking on his cock, my father-in-law-to-be called out, "VeerPratap, come over here and fuck this slut's cunt."

unique lines

My eyes went wide as I heard VeerPratap, who wasn't some future relative but my own father joking, "That would be the ultimate father-in-law bonding."

"What happens at the stag stays at the stag," Kartik's father quipped, as I felt a cock slide inside my cunt.

I prayed it wasn't my father, but my prayers weren't answered as I heard him, his voice now right above me, say, "Shit, this is the first fresh cunt I've had in thirty years."

I couldn't believe it! I was getting fucked by my father! I also couldn't believe that even though I was mortified by the reality of it, my cunt was heating up again, the taboo of this act somehow turning me on. My body, acting on its own, began bouncing back to meet the strokes of my father's surprisingly long cock before deep-throating my father-in-law's much smaller cock.

Deciding to ignore whose cocks I had in me, I focused on the task at hand, getting them to come. My dad shocked me, being the first person to speak directly to me throughout the evening since someone had asked my name at the very start, as after a couple minutes of fucking he ordered me authoritatively, like he often spoke to me as a father, "Beg for my cock, slut."

I couldn't believe my father would say such words to anyone ever! Yet I also couldn't believe he would fuck a stranger in a box. Yet I knew I didn't dare speak, couldn't reveal my identity, since the only shred of dignity remaining in my weary soul was my secret identity being protected by this fragile cardboard box.

I got a brief reprieve as I continued to willingly submit to this act of incest. Another orgasm was undeniably rising in me as I bounced back on my dad's big cock, wishing the box wasn't in the way, yet thankful it was hiding my identity. What would he say if he knew he was fucking his daughter? What would Kartik say if he knew I was not only sucking off his father, but fucking my own? The whole ordeal was fucked up, yet I couldn't deny the ultimate pleasure that was coursing through me.

Kartik, who had been quiet for a long time, quipped, "Kriti can give one hell of a blow job."

I would usually be mortified by such words about me, yet at the moment I thought, damn right! as I prepared to take yet another load down my throat.

"Your mother-in-law has a vacuum mouth too," my father grunted, as he kept fucking me.

I couldn't believe the crudity of this conversation as I heard my father-in-law grunt and brag to me, "Here comes my load, slut."

I kept bobbing, all shame gone by now so long as I could remain anonymous, eager to swallow another load of cum.

"Mine too," my father grunted, as within seconds of each other they both deposited loads of cum in my two well-fucked holes.

Once they both pulled out, my father said, "Go ahead Kartik, fuck this slut's ass, it's been waiting for you all night."

"Well, at least unwrap the present and let's take a look at what we've been fucking," someone else said. That comment really pissed me off as the ultimate in objectification! I wasn't even a 'who', I was just a 'what'!

"I guess we could do that," Kartik agreed, my whole body stiffening as I realized everyone was about to discover who had been in the box fucking and sucking them.

"It's the least you can do," Amar quipped, "someone obviously went to a lot of work setting this up for you, even though they won't take credit for it."

"Probably doesn't want to be on my daughter's shit list: she can be quite a bitch," my father said.

It's crazy how one day can forever change who you are. Everyone who'd mentioned me tonight had made it clear they thought I was a cold bitch, and yet tonight I'd been anything but! Part of me longed to be unwrapped so they could all see I wasn't not some ice queen, yet a smarter side of me knew that was a terrible idea.

Kartik's tone suddenly shifted and he said, "Guys, it's time to leave! That was a text and my fiancée is on her way home."

"Guys, head for home, and do it NOW!" Kartik ordered, even as I was curious what my text said. It was likely from Sazia.

"You sure?" Amar asked.

The men began to leave even as a couple paused to give me last-minute breast squeezes or fingerings.

"No," Kartik replied. "I think the text appearing when it did was a sign not to unwrap it. Once you're all gone, I'll unwrap the box just a bit and let her leave without anyone knowing her identity."

Soon everyone was gone, and I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, I was going to get out of this predicament without being revealed, if Kartik kept to what he'd told his friends.

I wanted to speak, but I was speechless. He knew it was me! He knew I had sucked and fucked his friends, his father and my father!

He began to unwrap the box. "I mean I thought it was weird when no one took credit for it. Yet this is definitely not what I would ever have guessed."

"I'm so sorry," I said weakly, tears streaming from my eyes, my marriage over before it had even started!

He didn't say anything else as he ripped off some paper and broke the box open, but then said, "Stand up, your knees must be killing you."

"My shame is killing me," I countered, as I did indeed stand up, unable to look him in the eye as cum coated my face and leaked out of my cunt, visual reminders of my betrayal.

"Well, I have to admit, spontaneity isn't usually your thing," he said, his tone unreadable.

He took my hands and asked, "You didn't know I was having a party and were planning to give me anal sex as a wedding present?"

"Yes," I admitted, finally looking into his eyes. "I figured I owed you for being so patient during my recent crossing to the dark side. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"R-r-really?" I stammered, a glimmer of hope that my relationship with this wonderful man wasn't over.

"Yes, but I do think I need to fuck you, I'm not a big fan of the thought that the last two people inside you were my dad and yours," he said, taking charge by putting his hands on my shoulders and guiding me back onto my knees.

I fished his cock out of his pants and eagerly took it in my mouth, happy to see it was rock hard.

"I'm not sure I'll ever be able to look your father in the eye again without laughing," Kartik said, as I bobbed on his cock. "If he only knew!"

Taking his cock out of my mouth, I asked, "Can we please never ever talk about this again?"

"Bastard," I shot back.

"Slut," he retaliated, as he pulled me to my feet and bent me over the couch and slid his cock in my cunt and added, "At least I'm the last one in this hole now, too."

"Why don't you make it three for three?" I moaned, desperately wanting to give him the last of my three holes, just as I had when this crazy night started.

"That's a hole you can not only be the last one in, but the first and only one, too! Fuck my ass, baby," I purred.

"Okay," he said, still unsure. He pulled out of my cunt and moved his cock to my ass.

"Just slam it in baby, I'm so fucking horny and I've been prepping my ass all week for your cock," I begged, dying to know what a real cock would feel like in my ass.

"You probably heard a lot of things you were never supposed to hear," he admitted, as he continued sliding further inside my ass.

"It was a very blunt wake up call," I admitted, "obviously all your friends think I'm a bitch."

"I imagine they'd change their opinion if they knew who was in the box," he pointed out.

"How wonderful: I'd go from the bitch to the slut," I moaned, as his cock filled me.

I imagined my cunt wasn't so tight after the plethora of cocks that had fucked me tonight, many of them bigger than his. I begged, "Well, then fuck me hard and gape my ass."

Kartik didn't stop fucking my ass as he ordered Sid, "Don't you say a fucking word."

"My lips are sealed," he promised, clearly stunned by seeing me and since I still had who knows how many loads of cum coating my face, it wasn't a stretch for him to realize it had been me in the box.

Feeling so slutty, so horny, and wanting to break the myth that I was a bitch, I ordered, "Well, don't just sit there, come fuck this mean bitch's face with that big cock of yours. Again."

Kartik gasped from behind, but went along with it, "Yes, my gal is making amends for being such a fucking bitch lately."

Sid, like most guys, didn't need to be asked twice when such an offer was made. He walked over to me, stood up on the couch, pulled his pants down and shoved his cock in my mouth. "I can't believe it was her the whole time."

remove repeated lines

Wondering what it would be like to get double penetrated, I said, "Change positions."

"Fuuuuck," he said, disbelieving, as he moved behind me and slid his cock back in my ass.

"Fuuuuuuck yes," I moaned, the sensations of being DP'd even better than I'd imagined.

Sid leaned forward and began sucking on my breasts, which only enhanced the pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass baby, ram that cock in my rear," I moaned, wanting to feel his cum in my ass.

"I'm close," he groaned.

"Yessssss," I moaned, the feeling of something spraying in my ass a new turn-on and bringing me close to my own orgasm.

After a couple minutes, Sid ordered me, "Ride my cock with that ass of yours, slut."

I was surprised by his order and his name calling, yet so horny and definitely a slut tonight, I obeyed. I awkwardly stood up, and slowly lowered myself onto his big cock.

The language was so nasty, it only made me hotter. "Yes, sirrrrr," I groaned, feeling so submissive.

"It's Master, bitch," Sid scolded, this domineering side of him so shocking and hot.

Finally I had taken all his cock in my ass. He grabbed my hips, held me down and began bucking up.

"Mother fuuuuuucker," I screamed, as his cock reached depths deeper than any toy ever had. The pleasure-pain principle was definitely at work as my orgasm cascaded through me in mere seconds.

"That's it, ass slut," he said, holding me in place, "cum like a dirty little slut."

"Yesssss, Master," I weakly got out, squeezing my tits while my orgasm rushed through me.

Finally, my legs cramping, I stood up and felt two loads of cum leaking out of my ass.

He nodded.

"Well than, Sid is staying the night," I smiled as I walked over to him, dropped to my knees and took his cock, which had last been in my ass, back in my mouth.

The End
Wow excellent update 😍

unique lines

"You sure?" Amar asked.

"Bastard," I shot back.

remove repeated lines

"I'm close," he groaned.

He nodded.

The End
Fantastic update

Lucky VICKY PART 1... Ft. Shraddha Kapoor

Things hadn't been going well with me and my "better half" lately. I'd come home last week to find her with her arms folded under her chest and that ball-shriveling stare she'd mastered in the years we'd been together.

Turns out, she'd found my secret stash of porn. All of it. Even the weird stuff.

From then on, I'd been sleeping on the couch and the only conversation I'd gotten out of her had been talk of sending me off to some religious feminist (I didn't even know you could mix the two) rehabilitation camp. It was driving me nuts!

I'd talked to a coworker of mine after work about the problem, and he'd nodded along sympathetically. Once I'd finished whining—it was pathetic, wasn't proud of it either—he'd clapped his hand on my shoulder and smiled, "Vicky, you're a good man. What that Isha of yours is doing ain't right. But don't you worry, man. I've got the answer to all your problems."

And then he'd handed me over a business card, one for a shop, its address listed down at the old strip mall, called Magical Things. Oddly, there wasn't a phone number or email address attached.

"I'm not really sure a piece of jewelry is gonna be enough to fix this." I said as I looked at the card.

"Yeah. Me either. But just trust me. Just show up there and Shraddha is gonna help you out right."

I was skeptical to say the least, but something about the wide, genuine grin he was wearing pushed me over the edge. And at this point, I was willing to try anything.

So here I was, opening the door, making an old-fashioned bell jangle as I stepped inside. The air smelled of apple cinnamon and the lighting was soft. It looked like an antique store, with musty bookshelves and displays for clothing that had been out of style for a long, long time. The shelves were lined with odds and ends. Cyrstal balls, wands, and the jewelry that I'd been expecting. The lighting in the shop was a bit dim, coming from some scented candles and a few gas-burning lamps. There didn't seem to be even a hint of anything post-Thomas Edison in the shop, including modern lights.

All in all, it felt a little out of place with the convenience store next door and the yoga studio on the side.

I made my way through, eyes wandering as I tried to figure out just what my friend had been thinking sending me here. But then my eyes found the front register, and there leaning on the counter, her breasts pushing against some dangerous levels of cleavage. She had straight black hair, some of the biggest dark eyes I'd ever seen, and one of the warmest smiles too. She looked eccentric and mysterious, especially with that mysterious beauty.

"Welcome to Magical Things~ What are you looking for?" She asked with a sweet voice.

I loved my wife. I thought she was sexy and wonderful and more than I deserved. But this woman was just downright enchanting. I had to swallow before I could answer, "Ah...I'm not sure. A friend told me about this place. Said to ask for...a... Shraddha. I've been having some trouble getting along with the wife lately, so I was thinking maybe a nice gift to patch things over...?"

She looked into my eyes and it took every ounce of willpower to not let my eyes wander down. I swallowed again, and then she pulled back, standing up straight for the first time since I'd seen her, "Mmm...yes. I know exactly what it is you need. Your wife is the trouble. I have just the thing. Just one moment."

She turned her back on me and left, disappearing behind a curtain into a backroom and leaving me there to catch my breath; I think I'd forgotten to breath since seeing her.

It didn't take long for her to return, and she was carrying a very small wooden box with her. She sat it on the counter's top, then opened the lid. Inside was a golden pocket watch on a chain.

"I'm not sure Isha would be interested in a pocketwatch..." I started. Women didn't use pocket watches, did they? And even for men it was out of style.

"No, no, no. This is for you. The Watch of Enchantment. Simply let it dangle from the chain, let it sway, then tell a woman she is getting sleepy. She will be put into a powerful hypnotic trance. And then, you will be able to convince her of anything. Make her do anything. Make her believe anything. Use this and your wife will be like putty in your hands." She explained everything with a straight face. As ridiculous as it all sounded, the idea did get my cock a bit hard. Imagine if it really worked like that?

"...how much?" I asked as I took the watch into my hands, looked it over. The craftsmanship was very fine. It was heavy too, as if underneath the black metal finish the insides were made from solid gold. The second hand moved in precise ticks but when I put my ear up to it, I didn't hear anything. I had no idea if that was a good or bad thing when it came to pocketwatches. Honestly, I couldn't tell if this watch was worth thousands or under twenty bucks; I'd never been good at shopping.

"For you? Half-price. Only five thousand dollars."

"Five thousand?!" A number like that brought me crashing back down to reality. She was a scammer. My friend was in on it. I was an idiot.

"For the power of the Watch, this is very cheap. I give you this special price because I know you will be able to appreciate, yes?" She nodded, as if what she was saying was perfectly agreeable and not a complete load of nonsense, "Watch not just work for your wife. Any woman will fall under its sway. Very easy to make your money back if you be careful."

"Any woman..." I dropped the watch from my palm, let it dangle from its chain, "Even you?"

"Of course. Do I not look like a woman to you?" She said with a smile and a giggle.

Ridiculous.

"Fine. Then you're getting sleepy." If she was going to play it this way, I'd call her bluff.

"I...am getting...sleepy..." She parroted back at me, her head swaying lightly. Scam or not, hearing her say that with that sexy accent of hers, those big eyes going half-lidded, it got me harder than I'd been in months. I was straining against my jeans so hard it hurt.

She was pretending though, right? There was just no way this sort of thing could actually work. And even if it did work, why would she be so careless with it?

"I am in...a hypnotic trance..." She interrupted my chain of thought. She'd said that just telling a woman they were sleepy was enough, and now she was standing absolutely still, her eyes looking dull and lifeless, her face smoothed out of any emotion.

I swallowed nervously for the third time since I'd come into this store, "You'll do anything I say?"

"I will do...anything you say..."

I grabbed my head, squeezed down. What was even happening? No, what was I thinking? It was obvious what was happening. She was faking. This was all bullshit. I had to calm down. Why was I getting so worked up over a scam?

"Take off your clothes."

"I will...take off my clothes..." Without hesitation, as soon as she finished answering her hands went to her top and started pulling it down.

My eyes were glued as the healthy cleavage she had gone into dangerous territory, and then after a few hard tugs, her huge, plump breasts popped free. They looked even bigger in the open air, surprisingly perky for their size with just the slightest bit of sag, with large pink areolas and inverted nipples.

She kept going, shucking off the rest of the clothing she was wearing. When she started to roll down her stockings, I stopped her, "You can keep those on."

"I will...keep them on..." She said in a soft monotone as she resumed standing at attention.

Scam or no, this dedication to it was getting the better of me. But if this was a scam, then the way I could get her to admit it was, "You will give me this watch for free."

"I will give you the Watch...for free..." She agreed.

My nostrils flared. The surreal nature of the encounter was getting to me. I was ready to embrace it now, "You will do anything for me."

"I will do anything...for you..."

"Whether you're awake or in trance."

"Whether awake...or in trance..."

I shuddered, "You won't be bothered by me controlling you, by anything I make you do. You will do nothing to try and break free of my control. You won't try to escape from me, and you will never try to harm me, or let harm come to me."

"Not...bothered...won't...break free...can't...escape...never...harm.." The ideas slowly sank into her mind.

"Now...How do I make you wake up?"

"Oh. I forgot to mention, yes? Tell the woman 'wake up' and she will come out of the trance. Or if you leave her alone, she will awaken at the next sunrise or sunset, whichever comes first." She said, her eyes bright again, her body animated as she clapped her hands together.

"That's...um...that's cool. So I can really have this for free?"

"Yes. For you, the Watch is free." She nodded with me in agreement.

"And you don't mind that you're mostly naked right now?"

private image hosting
She grabbed her breasts, gave them a squeeze that seemed meant for my enjoyment,

"Of course not. Nothing you command me to do bothers me." She answered matter of factly.

"Close the shop," I ordered her. Giving orders like that felt good.

"Okay." She came around the counter and went to the door, giving me my first view of her big, round, perfect ass swaying as she walked in front of me. She locked the door, then flipped the sign from OPEN to CLOSED.

"When I tell you to do something, answer with 'yes, sir'." I was getting ahead of myself.

"Yes, sir." It felt too good. I didn't care.

I looked around the shop, found an old, antique looking chair, "Is there anything magical about this seat?"

"No, sir." She used sir of her own initiative. I liked that, "It's a piece from 18th century France. It was used by—"

"Don't care." I interrupted her and plopped down into it. The chair groaned a little, but it was kept in good condition, not dusty or musky at all, and it was comfortable to boot. I was so comfortable I shucked off my pants and underwear. Well, not just because of the chair, "Kneel in front of me. Wrap your tits around my cock."

"Yes, sir." She obeyed, her knees on a rug while her big tits swallowed my cock, "Would you like a titjob, sir?"

"Damn right. Get to it. This control won't wear off at sunset or a new moon or anything, will it?" I asked. If it did, I was probably screwed, but I figured I'd ask anyways.

"No, sir. I know of no way to break the charm of the Watch." She answered, then got to work kissing and licking the head of my cock. She swallowed the head and slowly peeled back the foreskin with her tongue, and as my shaft was getting well-lubricated with her saliva, she began to move her chest up and down, squeezing her breasts together with her hands while her whole back went into the repetitive motion. I took a few minutes to just savor it, closing my eyes, idly letting one of my hands rest on top of her head as she kept doing her best to milk my cock with her soft, pliable breasts.

"Awfully dumb of you to let yourself be hypnotized then, isn't it?" I couldn't help asking.

"Yes, sir. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I never imagined you would use the Watch on me." She replied, her voice getting a little hoarse; the energetic titjob she was giving me must be exhausting.

"If I hadn't hypnotized you into being obedient and doing nothing to harm me, made it so that none of this bothered you, what would you have done to someone attempting to enslave you with your own merchandise?" I was curious.

"I would have cursed you, sir. Made you forever impotent, your face hideous, and your luck abysmal. Or turned you into a toad, perhaps." She answered, "But as you said, none of this really bothers me. And besides, your cock is big, yes? Hard and hot and powerful. Submitting to it—and you—would get me very excited. Knowing that I have no choice but to obey makes it even sexier for me. "

I shouldn't have been surprised that the kind of pervert that sells horny guys magic items to help them bang other women would secretly desire being dominated herself. But the surprise did maket the stimulation I was getting from her skilled titjob from heavenly to unbearably good, pushing me to my limit faster than I could handle.

"Swallow every drop." I growled.

"Yes, sir. I'll grrk...!" I cut her off, pushing her head down with both hands, shoving my cock down her throat. She choked, her throat squeezing down on the head of my cock, and that was just the kind of encouragement I needed to finish, firing off a big, hot load of cum, one more ropey burst catching her in the face as I pushed her off. As ordered, she obediently swallowed it down, then scraped her face clean with her fingers and licked them clean.

"Damn...that was the hottest thing I've ever seen a girl do. Wish I was ready for another go, I'm dying to plunge into that cunt of yours."

She nodded, "In that case, perhaps you would be interested in the Blessed Ring of Herakles? It will imbue you with the strength of a demigod, and the stamina to match."

It was starting to occur to me that having a slave who owned a shop full of powerful magical artifacts might be even more fortuitous than I'd first thought, "Go fetch it."

"Yes, sir. I'll be right back." I watched her shake her ass back behind that curtain, then return in less than a minute with a small velvet case. She stood in front of me, then opened it up, showing a heavy silver ring, a blue devil eye etched onto it, "It costs fifteen thousand dollars, but with the Watch in your possession, I think you will find it worth the investment."

"Give it to me for free, then get back on your knees."

"Yes, sir. It is your for free." She agreed and handed it over. I slipped it over my right ring finger and it felt a bit loose. After a bit of twisting though, it was an even better fit than my wedding ring. Magic.

I was completely on board at this point, and I wasn't shocked at all when I felt my shirt start to tighten a bit as layers of muscle were added on. I flexed my arm, felt the fabric tear, and felt strong enough to lift my car over my head.

My cock was feeling the effects as well, and looking down I could see that it's not just gotten hard again, but had gone from the 'I'm comfortable with it' seven inches to a 'will this really be okay?' twelve, the foreskin already peeled back, thickest slightly in the middle, and with a virile pumping vein along the side. It looked dangerous and powerful.

image upload
A weapon used to tame women. I needed to take it for a test drive.

"Get in my lap. Ride my cock."

"Yes, sir." She answered, then joined me in the seat, her hands on my shoulder for support and balance. I could feel her bare, hairless pussy lips on the tip of my cock, and I could tell it wouldn't be an easy fit. I didn't care. I put my hands around her hips, began to push her down. She winced as her slit was forced to stretch around my manhood, gave a whimper as I went deeper, and wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my shoulder as I kissed her cervix with the head of my cock. It was cute.

free image hosting
"Didn't say to just put it in. I told you to ride it." I reminded her as I grabbed her chest in my big palm and squeezed down.

"Yes...nnnn...sir." She breathed the words out, her voice tight as she got used to my massive new length inside of her.

She was a bit clumsy at first, her movements cautious and slow, but the longer she kept at it, the more her body adapted, the more into it she became. Soon she was bouncing, her breasts swinging up and down, wet sounds filling the room alongside her heated moans. Her inside were hot and soft and tight, better than my wife's by a mile.

My wife...

I grinned as I squeezed down on Shraddha's ass, took the lead and started to do the thrusting. I'd completely forgotten about the whole reason I'd come in here in the first place. I felt liberated, as if I'd lived for years under a cloudy sky, but now the sun was shining down on me. Things were going to be different from this point on.

With a grunt, I started to fill the shopkeeper's womb up with my hot load of cum. She screamed out with pleasure, her body covered in sweat from the exhausting pace, and collapsed on top of me, shivering. I grabbed the pocket watch and let it dangle. Yeah. I was never going to give this up.

Lucky VICKY PART 1... Ft. Shraddha Kapoor

Things hadn't been going well with me and my "better half" lately. I'd come home last week to find her with her arms folded under her chest and that ball-shriveling stare she'd mastered in the years we'd been together.

Turns out, she'd found my secret stash of porn. All of it. Even the weird stuff.

From then on, I'd been sleeping on the couch and the only conversation I'd gotten out of her had been talk of sending me off to some religious feminist (I didn't even know you could mix the two) rehabilitation camp. It was driving me nuts!

I'd talked to a coworker of mine after work about the problem, and he'd nodded along sympathetically. Once I'd finished whining—it was pathetic, wasn't proud of it either—he'd clapped his hand on my shoulder and smiled, "Vicky, you're a good man. What that Isha of yours is doing ain't right. But don't you worry, man. I've got the answer to all your problems."

And then he'd handed me over a business card, one for a shop, its address listed down at the old strip mall, called Magical Things. Oddly, there wasn't a phone number or email address attached.

"I'm not really sure a piece of jewelry is gonna be enough to fix this." I said as I looked at the card.

"Yeah. Me either. But just trust me. Just show up there and Shraddha is gonna help you out right."

I was skeptical to say the least, but something about the wide, genuine grin he was wearing pushed me over the edge. And at this point, I was willing to try anything.

So here I was, opening the door, making an old-fashioned bell jangle as I stepped inside. The air smelled of apple cinnamon and the lighting was soft. It looked like an antique store, with musty bookshelves and displays for clothing that had been out of style for a long, long time. The shelves were lined with odds and ends. Cyrstal balls, wands, and the jewelry that I'd been expecting. The lighting in the shop was a bit dim, coming from some scented candles and a few gas-burning lamps. There didn't seem to be even a hint of anything post-Thomas Edison in the shop, including modern lights.

All in all, it felt a little out of place with the convenience store next door and the yoga studio on the side.

I made my way through, eyes wandering as I tried to figure out just what my friend had been thinking sending me here. But then my eyes found the front register, and there leaning on the counter, her breasts pushing against some dangerous levels of cleavage. She had straight black hair, some of the biggest dark eyes I'd ever seen, and one of the warmest smiles too. She looked eccentric and mysterious, especially with that mysterious beauty.

"Welcome to Magical Things~ What are you looking for?" She asked with a sweet voice.

I loved my wife. I thought she was sexy and wonderful and more than I deserved. But this woman was just downright enchanting. I had to swallow before I could answer, "Ah...I'm not sure. A friend told me about this place. Said to ask for...a... Shraddha. I've been having some trouble getting along with the wife lately, so I was thinking maybe a nice gift to patch things over...?"

She looked into my eyes and it took every ounce of willpower to not let my eyes wander down. I swallowed again, and then she pulled back, standing up straight for the first time since I'd seen her, "Mmm...yes. I know exactly what it is you need. Your wife is the trouble. I have just the thing. Just one moment."

She turned her back on me and left, disappearing behind a curtain into a backroom and leaving me there to catch my breath; I think I'd forgotten to breath since seeing her.

It didn't take long for her to return, and she was carrying a very small wooden box with her. She sat it on the counter's top, then opened the lid. Inside was a golden pocket watch on a chain.

"I'm not sure Isha would be interested in a pocketwatch..." I started. Women didn't use pocket watches, did they? And even for men it was out of style.

"No, no, no. This is for you. The Watch of Enchantment. Simply let it dangle from the chain, let it sway, then tell a woman she is getting sleepy. She will be put into a powerful hypnotic trance. And then, you will be able to convince her of anything. Make her do anything. Make her believe anything. Use this and your wife will be like putty in your hands." She explained everything with a straight face. As ridiculous as it all sounded, the idea did get my cock a bit hard. Imagine if it really worked like that?

"...how much?" I asked as I took the watch into my hands, looked it over. The craftsmanship was very fine. It was heavy too, as if underneath the black metal finish the insides were made from solid gold. The second hand moved in precise ticks but when I put my ear up to it, I didn't hear anything. I had no idea if that was a good or bad thing when it came to pocketwatches. Honestly, I couldn't tell if this watch was worth thousands or under twenty bucks; I'd never been good at shopping.

"For you? Half-price. Only five thousand dollars."

"Five thousand?!" A number like that brought me crashing back down to reality. She was a scammer. My friend was in on it. I was an idiot.

"For the power of the Watch, this is very cheap. I give you this special price because I know you will be able to appreciate, yes?" She nodded, as if what she was saying was perfectly agreeable and not a complete load of nonsense, "Watch not just work for your wife. Any woman will fall under its sway. Very easy to make your money back if you be careful."

"Any woman..." I dropped the watch from my palm, let it dangle from its chain, "Even you?"

"Of course. Do I not look like a woman to you?" She said with a smile and a giggle.

Ridiculous.

"Fine. Then you're getting sleepy." If she was going to play it this way, I'd call her bluff.

"I...am getting...sleepy..." She parroted back at me, her head swaying lightly. Scam or not, hearing her say that with that sexy accent of hers, those big eyes going half-lidded, it got me harder than I'd been in months. I was straining against my jeans so hard it hurt.

She was pretending though, right? There was just no way this sort of thing could actually work. And even if it did work, why would she be so careless with it?

"I am in...a hypnotic trance..." She interrupted my chain of thought. She'd said that just telling a woman they were sleepy was enough, and now she was standing absolutely still, her eyes looking dull and lifeless, her face smoothed out of any emotion.

I swallowed nervously for the third time since I'd come into this store, "You'll do anything I say?"

"I will do...anything you say..."

I grabbed my head, squeezed down. What was even happening? No, what was I thinking? It was obvious what was happening. She was faking. This was all bullshit. I had to calm down. Why was I getting so worked up over a scam?

"Take off your clothes."

"I will...take off my clothes..." Without hesitation, as soon as she finished answering her hands went to her top and started pulling it down.

My eyes were glued as the healthy cleavage she had gone into dangerous territory, and then after a few hard tugs, her huge, plump breasts popped free. They looked even bigger in the open air, surprisingly perky for their size with just the slightest bit of sag, with large pink areolas and inverted nipples.

She kept going, shucking off the rest of the clothing she was wearing. When she started to roll down her stockings, I stopped her, "You can keep those on."

"I will...keep them on..." She said in a soft monotone as she resumed standing at attention.

Scam or no, this dedication to it was getting the better of me. But if this was a scam, then the way I could get her to admit it was, "You will give me this watch for free."

"I will give you the Watch...for free..." She agreed.

My nostrils flared. The surreal nature of the encounter was getting to me. I was ready to embrace it now, "You will do anything for me."

"I will do anything...for you..."

"Whether you're awake or in trance."

"Whether awake...or in trance..."

I shuddered, "You won't be bothered by me controlling you, by anything I make you do. You will do nothing to try and break free of my control. You won't try to escape from me, and you will never try to harm me, or let harm come to me."

"Not...bothered...won't...break free...can't...escape...never...harm.." The ideas slowly sank into her mind.

"Now...How do I make you wake up?"

"Oh. I forgot to mention, yes? Tell the woman 'wake up' and she will come out of the trance. Or if you leave her alone, she will awaken at the next sunrise or sunset, whichever comes first." She said, her eyes bright again, her body animated as she clapped her hands together.

"That's...um...that's cool. So I can really have this for free?"

"Yes. For you, the Watch is free." She nodded with me in agreement.

"And you don't mind that you're mostly naked right now?"

private image hosting
She grabbed her breasts, gave them a squeeze that seemed meant for my enjoyment,

"Of course not. Nothing you command me to do bothers me." She answered matter of factly.

"Close the shop," I ordered her. Giving orders like that felt good.

"Okay." She came around the counter and went to the door, giving me my first view of her big, round, perfect ass swaying as she walked in front of me. She locked the door, then flipped the sign from OPEN to CLOSED.

"When I tell you to do something, answer with 'yes, sir'." I was getting ahead of myself.

"Yes, sir." It felt too good. I didn't care.

I looked around the shop, found an old, antique looking chair, "Is there anything magical about this seat?"

"No, sir." She used sir of her own initiative. I liked that, "It's a piece from 18th century France. It was used by—"

"Don't care." I interrupted her and plopped down into it. The chair groaned a little, but it was kept in good condition, not dusty or musky at all, and it was comfortable to boot. I was so comfortable I shucked off my pants and underwear. Well, not just because of the chair, "Kneel in front of me. Wrap your tits around my cock."

"Yes, sir." She obeyed, her knees on a rug while her big tits swallowed my cock, "Would you like a titjob, sir?"

"Damn right. Get to it. This control won't wear off at sunset or a new moon or anything, will it?" I asked. If it did, I was probably screwed, but I figured I'd ask anyways.

"No, sir. I know of no way to break the charm of the Watch." She answered, then got to work kissing and licking the head of my cock. She swallowed the head and slowly peeled back the foreskin with her tongue, and as my shaft was getting well-lubricated with her saliva, she began to move her chest up and down, squeezing her breasts together with her hands while her whole back went into the repetitive motion. I took a few minutes to just savor it, closing my eyes, idly letting one of my hands rest on top of her head as she kept doing her best to milk my cock with her soft, pliable breasts.

"Awfully dumb of you to let yourself be hypnotized then, isn't it?" I couldn't help asking.

"Yes, sir. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I never imagined you would use the Watch on me." She replied, her voice getting a little hoarse; the energetic titjob she was giving me must be exhausting.

"If I hadn't hypnotized you into being obedient and doing nothing to harm me, made it so that none of this bothered you, what would you have done to someone attempting to enslave you with your own merchandise?" I was curious.

"I would have cursed you, sir. Made you forever impotent, your face hideous, and your luck abysmal. Or turned you into a toad, perhaps." She answered, "But as you said, none of this really bothers me. And besides, your cock is big, yes? Hard and hot and powerful. Submitting to it—and you—would get me very excited. Knowing that I have no choice but to obey makes it even sexier for me. "

I shouldn't have been surprised that the kind of pervert that sells horny guys magic items to help them bang other women would secretly desire being dominated herself. But the surprise did maket the stimulation I was getting from her skilled titjob from heavenly to unbearably good, pushing me to my limit faster than I could handle.

"Swallow every drop." I growled.

"Yes, sir. I'll grrk...!" I cut her off, pushing her head down with both hands, shoving my cock down her throat. She choked, her throat squeezing down on the head of my cock, and that was just the kind of encouragement I needed to finish, firing off a big, hot load of cum, one more ropey burst catching her in the face as I pushed her off. As ordered, she obediently swallowed it down, then scraped her face clean with her fingers and licked them clean.

"Damn...that was the hottest thing I've ever seen a girl do. Wish I was ready for another go, I'm dying to plunge into that cunt of yours."

She nodded, "In that case, perhaps you would be interested in the Blessed Ring of Herakles? It will imbue you with the strength of a demigod, and the stamina to match."

It was starting to occur to me that having a slave who owned a shop full of powerful magical artifacts might be even more fortuitous than I'd first thought, "Go fetch it."

"Yes, sir. I'll be right back." I watched her shake her ass back behind that curtain, then return in less than a minute with a small velvet case. She stood in front of me, then opened it up, showing a heavy silver ring, a blue devil eye etched onto it, "It costs fifteen thousand dollars, but with the Watch in your possession, I think you will find it worth the investment."

"Give it to me for free, then get back on your knees."

"Yes, sir. It is your for free." She agreed and handed it over. I slipped it over my right ring finger and it felt a bit loose. After a bit of twisting though, it was an even better fit than my wedding ring. Magic.

I was completely on board at this point, and I wasn't shocked at all when I felt my shirt start to tighten a bit as layers of muscle were added on. I flexed my arm, felt the fabric tear, and felt strong enough to lift my car over my head.

My cock was feeling the effects as well, and looking down I could see that it's not just gotten hard again, but had gone from the 'I'm comfortable with it' seven inches to a 'will this really be okay?' twelve, the foreskin already peeled back, thickest slightly in the middle, and with a virile pumping vein along the side. It looked dangerous and powerful.

image upload
A weapon used to tame women. I needed to take it for a test drive.

"Get in my lap. Ride my cock."

"Yes, sir." She answered, then joined me in the seat, her hands on my shoulder for support and balance. I could feel her bare, hairless pussy lips on the tip of my cock, and I could tell it wouldn't be an easy fit. I didn't care. I put my hands around her hips, began to push her down. She winced as her slit was forced to stretch around my manhood, gave a whimper as I went deeper, and wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my shoulder as I kissed her cervix with the head of my cock. It was cute.

free image hosting
"Didn't say to just put it in. I told you to ride it." I reminded her as I grabbed her chest in my big palm and squeezed down.

"Yes...nnnn...sir." She breathed the words out, her voice tight as she got used to my massive new length inside of her.

She was a bit clumsy at first, her movements cautious and slow, but the longer she kept at it, the more her body adapted, the more into it she became. Soon she was bouncing, her breasts swinging up and down, wet sounds filling the room alongside her heated moans. Her inside were hot and soft and tight, better than my wife's by a mile.

My wife...

I grinned as I squeezed down on Shraddha's ass, took the lead and started to do the thrusting. I'd completely forgotten about the whole reason I'd come in here in the first place. I felt liberated, as if I'd lived for years under a cloudy sky, but now the sun was shining down on me. Things were going to be different from this point on.

With a grunt, I started to fill the shopkeeper's womb up with my hot load of cum. She screamed out with pleasure, her body covered in sweat from the exhausting pace, and collapsed on top of me, shivering. I grabbed the pocket watch and let it dangle. Yeah. I was never going to give this up.

Wow super excellent 😍

L♾P
Starring-Samantha
Credit - Mr.diagnostic
👩-Holy shit it’s 12.30🌘already 😴
👮-Mam, ur the only person in office right now & it’s getting late. Better u need to go home and take some rest.
👩-Thanks for ur concern😊 I’ll continue work tomorrow
(Left the office)🛵💨
👩-ohh my god its cold😣

🛣️🛵on way to home she saw an asteroid ☄️ thats exceptional to only certain people)
👩-Hoo god why the hell 🛵it stopped now. I remember I filled the tank to ful🫤
(Then a Van 🚐 stopped on her back)
👩-hey tnks for stopping, I need some help here..😳

🥷🥷🥷🥷-😈get her
👧- 🏃‍♀️💨

(They caught her &took deep into woods beside highway)
👩-wt the fk…🤬 leave me alone
🥷-😏
👩-😡don’t touch me Bastrds
🥷-👋slap🤜punch
👩-Aghww plss don’t hit me
(Everyone circled around her, a guy from back put his hand 🖐️🍑while everyone staring at her lewdly)
👩- Awwch

(A guy on front took out his pants showing dk to Sam)
👩-😳plss leave me
🥷-(groped her B🍋🍋bies & suddenly tore Sam’s top making her T*ts to pop out)
👩-(covered with hands)stop u retard
🥷-How dr u sl*t
(Kick🦵in between Sam’s legs)
👩-ammmmmaaa(holding lower with pain)

(Then he grabbed her hair & pulled down to his 🍆 making her bend and rubbing it to her face)
🥷-Ahhh yes uhhh 🍆👩(slapping to her face)uhhh
👩-No noo pls help🥹
(A fellow on back sapped her ass while she bent)
👩-aaaaa
🥷-uhh don’t shout
(pushed dik in mouth🍆👄)
🥷-aaunnn ye

👩-hummua aummm guaauhhukk auhmmaaa MuhhyAahh noo aauhhmmm guwaahh👄
🥷-ahhhn
(While he’s drilling her mouth the guy in back pulled down Sam’s pant & spread her 🍑cheeks to lick 👅)
🥷-😚yummmm 🤤 ummaaa👅🍑
👩-😰guaawkk ummhaa uhghhkkk🍆👄
(Other 2 went down and sucking
B🍋🍋bs

🥷🥷-👅👅🍋🍋👅👅 slurrp 😋tasty(pinching Nip*ls and sucking)🍼👅
(Other guy lift her thigh and sucking P*ssy by rubbing it and inserting fingers meanwhile licking)
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-Haauahh yes auhmmm aahhaaa this is heaven
(Everyone occupied a hole and pleasuring themselves)
👧-😰👏

🥷-👅🍑yum tasty A*hole now let me put my 🍆 in it
👩-uhmghh noo😰
🥷-🍆🍑Yess(Pushed in)
👩-😖aahhhanaaa noo
🥷-U fk her A*hole, I’ll fk her P*hole
(He made her sit on his top &pushed 🍆deep in P*ssy)
👩-😓😫aaahhaa plss
(🥷🥷both drilling her 2 holes & 🥷other guy drilling🍆💋

(🥷🥷other 2 slapping B🍋🍋bs & sucking🍼 while waiting for their turn to drill Sam)
👩-aaghuuua aahhh god plss have aaaa mercy on me👏🥹uhaaa
🥷🥷🥷-Aahhh yes fkk 🍆🍆🍑
🍆👄
👩- uhghuaaaa
🥷🥷🥷-🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦🍑
(3 came 💦in her mouth,p*ssy & An*l. Then they left her to other 2🥷

different fonts copy paste
(These 🥷🥷 2 waited long to drill her and now they got it, before drilling her they widened her 2 holes which is wet dripping💧with white fluids of their Cumms)
🥷🥷-🥵now its our turn
👩-pls I’m tired leave me😵‍💫
🥷-🤫Shuu
(🍆🍑Phattt Paaath🍑)
👩-uhaaaggh ahhhauhhaaaa nhooo

(4hrs⏱️later…)
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-🥱😮‍💨we’re fully satisfied Hahaa nice chick, I never had anyone like this in my whole life
👩-😣😓😭crying with pain
🥷🥷-Now wt
🥷-let’s finish the work we came for, kill her
👩-wt no no plss wt did I do
🥷-Ciao baby🔪🩸(cuttt throat)
🥷🥷-Let’s go

(Back to office)
👩-ohh my god😱, my throat haa..
👮-Mam wt happen, r u fine
👩-Oh yes just a bad dream I guess.
👮-This is wat happens if u work late night overboard, its time to go home & get some rest mam.
👩-Thanks fr ur concern security
(On way to home &🛵Stopped on road)

👩-y does it even stopped at same spot
(A van 🚐 approached her )
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷
👩-🤯No way
🥷-Get her
(🍆🍑🍑💦💦💦💦💦 …4hrs⏱️Later)
🥷🥷-kill her
👩-Noooo😭
🥷-🔪👩🩸🩸Dead, let’s go

(Back in office)

👩-Haa my throat,I’m fine god😮‍💨 Uff
👮-Mam..
👩-I know its time to go
👮-ya

👩-Something’s fishy, y the hell am i still alive.. ohh my god i don’t wanna take my Scooty, better I’ll book a Cab🤳
(After a while cab 🚕 arrived)
👨-Mam did u book a Cab
👩-ys sir..
👨-pls get in mam
👩-Thanks
🚕💨…
(On way to home they got stopped by a Van)
👩-😱Go goo

👨-But mam they’re in our way
(🥷🥷Stabbed 🪓 the driver)
👩-🫢😰
🥷-Come bi*ch (pulled Sam by hair and took her to woods)
👩-No way y its happening again😱aaa leave me…
🥷- shut ur mouth (took his dk and pushed in mouth)
👩-guaaawkkkkkh auhhmmm
(Others took out their pants…)

(🥷🥷started to drill her holes and pleasuring themselves)
🥷-ahhh yes so good 🍆🍑

(A 📞 call came from their boss)

🥷-Hello..boss, Yes we got her. I’m sorry we thought she would take her Scooty so we took out her fuel, but she took a Taxi.
👩-🤯
🥷-we’ll finish her boss……

🥷🥷..They killed her & went, then again she came back to life in office. She tried many ways to escape but they’re getting her & killing again and again..)

👮-Mam its time for u to go home
👩-I know.. can u drop me home
👮-if its u then ill come wherever u want me to mam😍

(Sam & security started their journey. After a while Sam saw the same Van 🚐 following them and stopped)
🥷-Get her boys
👩-😡Come get me bastrds
(She took her hair pin 📍 & pierced one’s neck and the other guys lung)
🥷🥷-hhraaaa Fukk its paining🩸🩸
👩-come security run🏃‍♀️

👮-Mam who r they
👩-I don’t know, they’re trying to kill me
👮-mam there’s a building, I see a window 🪟 opened little bit come.
(Security got in the building & helping Sam to pull in but she was stuck with her legs out. Then the 🥷🥷🥷🥷came & pulling her out)
👩-Nhoo fk off🤬.

🥷-shut up slt.. I’ll fk u like a dog (pulled her pant & 3 of them pushed their dks 🍆🍆🍆together in Sam’s P*ssy and fkin hard) Now shout b*tch..🤬
👩-hhaaaa god its painful plsss leave aahhaaaarrraaaaahhh
👮-Mam I’m pulling hard wait
👩-haaauhr y u guys want me dead aahaaamh 😰

🥷-U dare to complain against the Babaji. We were sent on his instructions to kill u for submitting a complaint against his illegal business.
👩-😲So its him
🥷- Yes, u shouldn’t have bothered him, auhhaaa I’m cmngg💦💦💦
👩-😵😭
🥷-Now die,
(He took out his gun & pointed to ass)

👩-Heyy hey not there plss aah take it out, security pull me in fast…
👮-I’m tryin hard mam
🥷🥷🥷-This for killing my partners, have a peaceful death.. Ciao baby
👩-😰no dontt
🥷-Ummha 😘 (kissed asss and shot the gun)
👩-🥴☠️

(Back to office)

👩-😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬Those bastrds

number fonts copy and paste

👮-Mam r u ok, its time for u to go home and take some rest.
👩-I will, U have a lighter
👮-But mam u don’t smoke na..
👩-😈its not for me though
(Sam took her Scooty and started her journey, but she went and hide in an old farm shelter)
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-😎Found u
👩-Hahaaaa🤣🤗Bhuu

🥷🥷🥷🥷-😕🤔We’re here to kill u
👩-I know, so am I😡😈……
(Sam sat in her chair like a Queen & lit 🔥 fire through lighter)
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-Hahaah u think we get scared of that lighter
👩-🤭No but u should take out ur mask to understand that
🥷-Boys I smell kerosene😧
👧-😆

vietnamese keyboard windows 10
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-Plsss don’t do that😰
👩-Ciao baby’s uhmma😘
(Sam lit 🔥 on floor and locked the door before they come to get her or escape)
👩-😈😈Hahaa I love hearing them cry, die bastrds. I’m coming for you fake Baba

L♾P
Starring-Samantha
Credit - Mr.diagnostic
👩-Holy shit it’s 12.30🌘already 😴
👮-Mam, ur the only person in office right now & it’s getting late. Better u need to go home and take some rest.
👩-Thanks for ur concern😊 I’ll continue work tomorrow
(Left the office)🛵💨
👩-ohh my god its cold😣

🛣️🛵on way to home she saw an asteroid ☄️ thats exceptional to only certain people)
👩-Hoo god why the hell 🛵it stopped now. I remember I filled the tank to ful🫤
(Then a Van 🚐 stopped on her back)
👩-hey tnks for stopping, I need some help here..😳

🥷🥷🥷🥷-😈get her
👧- 🏃‍♀️💨

(They caught her &took deep into woods beside highway)
👩-wt the fk…🤬 leave me alone
🥷-😏
👩-😡don’t touch me Bastrds
🥷-👋slap🤜punch
👩-Aghww plss don’t hit me
(Everyone circled around her, a guy from back put his hand 🖐️🍑while everyone staring at her lewdly)
👩- Awwch

(A guy on front took out his pants showing dk to Sam)
👩-😳plss leave me
🥷-(groped her B🍋🍋bies & suddenly tore Sam’s top making her T*ts to pop out)
👩-(covered with hands)stop u retard
🥷-How dr u sl*t
(Kick🦵in between Sam’s legs)
👩-ammmmmaaa(holding lower with pain)

(Then he grabbed her hair & pulled down to his 🍆 making her bend and rubbing it to her face)
🥷-Ahhh yes uhhh 🍆👩(slapping to her face)uhhh
👩-No noo pls help🥹
(A fellow on back sapped her ass while she bent)
👩-aaaaa
🥷-uhh don’t shout
(pushed dik in mouth🍆👄)
🥷-aaunnn ye

👩-hummua aummm guaauhhukk auhmmaaa MuhhyAahh noo aauhhmmm guwaahh👄
🥷-ahhhn
(While he’s drilling her mouth the guy in back pulled down Sam’s pant & spread her 🍑cheeks to lick 👅)
🥷-😚yummmm 🤤 ummaaa👅🍑
👩-😰guaawkk ummhaa uhghhkkk🍆👄
(Other 2 went down and sucking
B🍋🍋bs

🥷🥷-👅👅🍋🍋👅👅 slurrp 😋tasty(pinching Nip*ls and sucking)🍼👅
(Other guy lift her thigh and sucking P*ssy by rubbing it and inserting fingers meanwhile licking)
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-Haauahh yes auhmmm aahhaaa this is heaven
(Everyone occupied a hole and pleasuring themselves)
👧-😰👏

🥷-👅🍑yum tasty A*hole now let me put my 🍆 in it
👩-uhmghh noo😰
🥷-🍆🍑Yess(Pushed in)
👩-😖aahhhanaaa noo
🥷-U fk her A*hole, I’ll fk her P*hole
(He made her sit on his top &pushed 🍆deep in P*ssy)
👩-😓😫aaahhaa plss
(🥷🥷both drilling her 2 holes & 🥷other guy drilling🍆💋

(🥷🥷other 2 slapping B🍋🍋bs & sucking🍼 while waiting for their turn to drill Sam)
👩-aaghuuua aahhh god plss have aaaa mercy on me👏🥹uhaaa
🥷🥷🥷-Aahhh yes fkk 🍆🍆🍑
🍆👄
👩- uhghuaaaa
🥷🥷🥷-🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦🍑
(3 came 💦in her mouth,p*ssy & An*l. Then they left her to other 2🥷

different fonts copy paste
(These 🥷🥷 2 waited long to drill her and now they got it, before drilling her they widened her 2 holes which is wet dripping💧with white fluids of their Cumms)
🥷🥷-🥵now its our turn
👩-pls I’m tired leave me😵‍💫
🥷-🤫Shuu
(🍆🍑Phattt Paaath🍑)
👩-uhaaaggh ahhhauhhaaaa nhooo

(4hrs⏱️later…)
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-🥱😮‍💨we’re fully satisfied Hahaa nice chick, I never had anyone like this in my whole life
👩-😣😓😭crying with pain
🥷🥷-Now wt
🥷-let’s finish the work we came for, kill her
👩-wt no no plss wt did I do
🥷-Ciao baby🔪🩸(cuttt throat)
🥷🥷-Let’s go

(Back to office)
👩-ohh my god😱, my throat haa..
👮-Mam wt happen, r u fine
👩-Oh yes just a bad dream I guess.
👮-This is wat happens if u work late night overboard, its time to go home & get some rest mam.
👩-Thanks fr ur concern security
(On way to home &🛵Stopped on road)

👩-y does it even stopped at same spot
(A van 🚐 approached her )
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷
👩-🤯No way
🥷-Get her
(🍆🍑🍑💦💦💦💦💦 …4hrs⏱️Later)
🥷🥷-kill her
👩-Noooo😭
🥷-🔪👩🩸🩸Dead, let’s go

(Back in office)

👩-Haa my throat,I’m fine god😮‍💨 Uff
👮-Mam..
👩-I know its time to go
👮-ya

👩-Something’s fishy, y the hell am i still alive.. ohh my god i don’t wanna take my Scooty, better I’ll book a Cab🤳
(After a while cab 🚕 arrived)
👨-Mam did u book a Cab
👩-ys sir..
👨-pls get in mam
👩-Thanks
🚕💨…
(On way to home they got stopped by a Van)
👩-😱Go goo

👨-But mam they’re in our way
(🥷🥷Stabbed 🪓 the driver)
👩-🫢😰
🥷-Come bi*ch (pulled Sam by hair and took her to woods)
👩-No way y its happening again😱aaa leave me…
🥷- shut ur mouth (took his dk and pushed in mouth)
👩-guaaawkkkkkh auhhmmm
(Others took out their pants…)

(🥷🥷started to drill her holes and pleasuring themselves)
🥷-ahhh yes so good 🍆🍑

(A 📞 call came from their boss)

🥷-Hello..boss, Yes we got her. I’m sorry we thought she would take her Scooty so we took out her fuel, but she took a Taxi.
👩-🤯
🥷-we’ll finish her boss……

🥷🥷..They killed her & went, then again she came back to life in office. She tried many ways to escape but they’re getting her & killing again and again..)

👮-Mam its time for u to go home
👩-I know.. can u drop me home
👮-if its u then ill come wherever u want me to mam😍

(Sam & security started their journey. After a while Sam saw the same Van 🚐 following them and stopped)
🥷-Get her boys
👩-😡Come get me bastrds
(She took her hair pin 📍 & pierced one’s neck and the other guys lung)
🥷🥷-hhraaaa Fukk its paining🩸🩸
👩-come security run🏃‍♀️

👮-Mam who r they
👩-I don’t know, they’re trying to kill me
👮-mam there’s a building, I see a window 🪟 opened little bit come.
(Security got in the building & helping Sam to pull in but she was stuck with her legs out. Then the 🥷🥷🥷🥷came & pulling her out)
👩-Nhoo fk off🤬.

🥷-shut up slt.. I’ll fk u like a dog (pulled her pant & 3 of them pushed their dks 🍆🍆🍆together in Sam’s P*ssy and fkin hard) Now shout b*tch..🤬
👩-hhaaaa god its painful plsss leave aahhaaaarrraaaaahhh
👮-Mam I’m pulling hard wait
👩-haaauhr y u guys want me dead aahaaamh 😰

🥷-U dare to complain against the Babaji. We were sent on his instructions to kill u for submitting a complaint against his illegal business.
👩-😲So its him
🥷- Yes, u shouldn’t have bothered him, auhhaaa I’m cmngg💦💦💦
👩-😵😭
🥷-Now die,
(He took out his gun & pointed to ass)

👩-Heyy hey not there plss aah take it out, security pull me in fast…
👮-I’m tryin hard mam
🥷🥷🥷-This for killing my partners, have a peaceful death.. Ciao baby
👩-😰no dontt
🥷-Ummha 😘 (kissed asss and shot the gun)
👩-🥴☠️

(Back to office)

👩-😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬Those bastrds

number fonts copy and paste

👮-Mam r u ok, its time for u to go home and take some rest.
👩-I will, U have a lighter
👮-But mam u don’t smoke na..
👩-😈its not for me though
(Sam took her Scooty and started her journey, but she went and hide in an old farm shelter)
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-😎Found u
👩-Hahaaaa🤣🤗Bhuu

🥷🥷🥷🥷-😕🤔We’re here to kill u
👩-I know, so am I😡😈……
(Sam sat in her chair like a Queen & lit 🔥 fire through lighter)
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-Hahaah u think we get scared of that lighter
👩-🤭No but u should take out ur mask to understand that
🥷-Boys I smell kerosene😧
👧-😆

vietnamese keyboard windows 10
🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷-Plsss don’t do that😰
👩-Ciao baby’s uhmma😘
(Sam lit 🔥 on floor and locked the door before they come to get her or escape)
👩-😈😈Hahaa I love hearing them cry, die bastrds. I’m coming for you fake Baba

THIS IS AMAZING MANNN KEEP GOGIN I AM SUPER PROUD OF YOUR WORK AMAZING CONCEPT TOO KEEP GOGIN

Kajal Mommy X Feat:Animal
Credit - Mr. Diagnostic
🙍-Mom do u remember when I asked dad to sign my report card, he punished me for low grades. Now I’ll be dad & u as me, just say yes daddy
🙎🏻‍♀️-ok beta
(Start)
🙎-did u get grades
🙎🏻‍♀️-S daddy
🙎-did u fail
🙎🏻‍♀️-S daddy
🙍-then i have to punish u
🙎🏻‍♀️-S daddy

🙎-🍑👋👋👋👋👋
🙎🏻‍♀️-aaawcchh ahhhn aww yess daddy haahhw😫
🙎-Now sign this grade card
🙎🏻‍♀️-S daddy✍️
🙎-😏
🙎🏻‍♀️-😳wait , u idiot 😒
🙎-😜thanks momma📃✊🏃💨

Kaju mommy X ft.Animal
Part-2
Credit- Mr. Diagnostic
👦-mom,my teacher is calling us. I’m really scared could we switch roles.
👩-😡After wat u did, 👎 No.
👦-fine I will tell dad u signed my report card
👩-😨fine I will play
🧑‍🏫-yes come in
👦-sir we switched the roles im parent now
🧑‍🏫-ohh😏got it

🧑‍🏫-parent may leave
👦-ok sir careful with my child (left)
🧑‍🏫-Now u know the punishment for low grades don’t u😈
👩-😰
🧑‍🏫-bend to the wall and lift ur 👗
👩-🥺No
🧑‍🏫-😡No to a teacher👋
👩-(bent to wall)sir plss don’t hit with stick😓
🧑‍🏫-u will be punished fairly😈
🍆💨🍑
👩-🥴Ah

free image host

Credit- Mr. Diagnostic
👱‍♀️-Wts up Krithi, ey wr have u been yesterday night. Haven’t seen u in hostel

👩-actually while I’m coming back to hostel I took an Auto,that Autowala stopped in bushes to piss💦,while he’s urinating I saw his huge black bulge🥵so mouth watering couldn’t control my inner urge

👱‍♀️-😰😫😜So wt happnd Nxt

👩-I was soo in mood and I lifted my skirt after taking my panties out

👱‍♀️-😳what

👩-yes I was waiting in auto for him to come. So as soon as he came I widened my thighs showcasing my pu*sy. Then he fu*dk me whole night like his little whore🥳

👧🏼 - 😵‍💫🥴

👩-ok see u tomorrow darling😘

👱‍♀️-where r u goin, we have class

👩-that ‘Autowala’ texted me his address, he told me if I come he will do nasty 🤢 things with me.

👱‍♀️-😍Krithi plss I’ll come to, I love to get used, doing nasty stuff plssss

👩-😝ok ok . Let’s goo

👩👱‍♀️-yahuu👯‍♀️

Archeologist
Credit - Dr.diagnostic

🕵️‍♀️- Finally sir we found the kings lost treasure
👨‍🦰-yes mrunal,now we will be famous archeologists in the world😀
🕵️‍♀️-sir there’s a golden🚪 door, ill go have a look at it
👨‍🦰-ok
(Once she entered through door she time travelled to 1500 yrs past)
🕵️‍♀️-wr am I😕

🕵️‍♀️-wt the hell I can’t see anyone around but tress, uff I’m tired. Ha there’s a lake guess I should drink some water

Soldiers-🗡️stop there women,don’t u know this is kings lake. No one exceptional to king, is allowed to drink this water. U committed a sin bitch

delete repeated words

(Soldiers took her to king in the palace)
Soldiers-prince she committed a sin by drinking ur lake water
🫅🏻-who r u, & y r u dressed like that. Where r u from?

(Mrunal got confused of all that’s happening around her, she took her phone and checking for signals but none)

(Soldiers took her phone while grabbing her hair)

Soldiers-‘Bi*ch’ kneel before king. My king she’s using some kind of magic tool, I think she’s a witch’ we need to execute her

🫅🏻-U dare to sneak in my kingdom,I’m the great king ‘victor’

🕵️‍♀️-waaat😨(so, i time traveled)

(A soldier grabbed her shirt & pulled off while she covered her bra, everyone surprised to see a bra😕, he then pulled her hooks from back,while she’s covering with bra not to reveal chest)

🕵️‍♀️-my king I’m not an intruder

🫅🏻-Enough soldiers😡,she’s a woman. Everyone get out

🫅🏻-take this cloth &cover urself
🕵️‍♀️-thanks
🧔🏾‍♀️-my king i made preparations for the battle at ‘Aldi forest’, we’re good to go at early morning
🫅🏻-Gd job my Loyal guard ‘Eric’ u may leave now
🧔🏾‍♀️-🙏
🕵️‍♀️-king I came from future, don’t trust him. I know wats gonna happen.
🫅🏻-😂🤣

🕵️‍♀️-I know it’s hard to trust but ur guard Eric partnered with king ‘Ali’. If Eric helps king Ali to win, then he’s gonna make Eric the new king of this kingdom.
🫅🏻-what
🕵️‍♀️-after ur death Eric is gonna make ur mom his wife and ur sister as his concubine
🫅🏻-😡🤬how dare u Sl*t

(King groped her neck while lifting her in mid air, teared her bra, leaving her b**bs hanging)

🫅🏻-dare to speak on my ‘mom’
🕵️‍♀️-ahhwkkk🥺😵‍💫Plsss trust me,I have a plan. Eric & king Ali planned a trap for u in forest, if u make a surprise attack at night u can win.
🫅🏻-😧

🫅🏻-fine I’ll race an attack towards them right now. But if it was a lie, I will cut ur throat
🕵️‍♀️-😩ok my king

(Mrunal was taken to jail and king went to forest. He surrounded them while they are sleeping in camps and killed them all)
🤺🥷🗡️💂🏻‍♀️
Soldiers-we won✊

🫅🏻-hey lady, ur right & 🙌 we won. Thanks to u, u saved my life & my kingdom,Now I will help u get back to ur world
🕵️‍♀️-No, I want to stay here few days and learn about ur kingdom
🫅🏻-then it would my honor to serve u beautiful,I will accomodate to ur room get ready.
🕵️‍♀️-☺️thanks

online find duplicates

After some time)
💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️-my king, we killed the traitor ‘Eric’ he didn’t say much about king ‘Ali’ & we bought Erics wife

🙇‍♀️-pls king show mercy on me, I didn’t know my husband is a traitor
🫅🏻-it’s a waste of ur beauty if I execute u now. Serve my needs as a concubine
🙇‍♀️-yes king😞

🫅🏻-Now I’m tired of this bloody war, I need u to serve me with all u got. Come to my room
👩🏻‍🦰-S my king
🫅🏻-now take out the saree
👩🏻‍🦰-🫳🥻
🫅🏻-😍wt a beast u are ‘Rashi’ come s*ck it
👩🏻‍🦰-Uhmma aukhmm 🍆👄😝
🫅🏻-auhhn yes ur good Rashi yes ahhnn👄💦
👩🏻‍🦰-uhmk 😋yummy
🫅🏻-😉🍆now bend

👩🏻‍🦰-My king it’s huge pls be gentle
🫅🏻-shut the fk👋🍑
👩🏻‍🦰-Aww uh sorry😳
🫅🏻-🍆Thrust🍑 yess aaahhhuuu
👩🏻‍🦰-🥵😫😖🥵🥵🥵Aauhhh uuhhyuuuess aaahhnnn come on yes aaaaaahhhh my king aahh
🫅🏻-ahhh yes good thing I didn’t kill u, it would have been a waste haaaa awuhhh 👱‍♀️🤜🍑🍆
👩🏻‍🦰-🤤🥵😘

🫅🏻-auhhh yes 🍆💦🍑f*kin sl*t that was awesome. Now take some rest & pls me whenever I want u in bed
👩🏻‍🦰-🥴yes my king😴😮‍💨

Archeologist Part 2
Credit- Dr. Diagnostic
🫅🏻-Gaurds call mrunal
💂🏻‍♀️-S my king

(Mrunal arrived)
🕵️‍♀️-yes my king, did u call me
🫅🏻-wow ur looking gorgeous in this wear.
🕵️‍♀️-😊I’m glad my king
🫅🏻-I’m sorry for behaving rude before.
🕵️‍♀️-Never mind😅, but u have to be careful with ‘King Ali’ he is smart

🫅🏻-I know, we’re planning on it
🕵️‍♀️-but u don’t know that ur Aunt is working with ‘king Ali’ for ur fathers wealth.
🫅🏻-🤯wha what
🕵️‍♀️-S before ur fathers death she thought she’s gonna be the new ruler, but ur father made u the 👑 king.
🫅🏻-Now I get it😦🤔
🕵️‍♀️-can I see ur kingdom.

remove duplicated
🫅🏻-yes, I will accompany u. I’m dying to explore with u, u see my kingdom I’ll see u.
🕵️‍♀️-wt😡, I’ll slap u if u think about it.
🫅🏻-😳
💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️-how dare u to speak like that to our king 🗡️
🕵️‍♀️-😖😨
🫅🏻-guards if u ever try to speak against her I will cut ur throats🤬
💂🏻‍♀️-😰🤐
🕵️‍♀️-😊

🫅🏻-No worries, think as if ur the queen of this kingdom unless u leave this place.
🕵️‍♀️-thanks, UmmhaAa😚💋
🫅🏻-😆🥰🤗can I get one more
🕵️‍♀️-I will give 1 👋 Slap
🫅🏻-🤭sorry
💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️-😨🤣
🫅🏻-guards don’t tell this to anyone
💂🏻‍♀️-🤐🤐🤐
🕵️‍♀️-🤩I love 💕 ur kingdom, it’s so peaceful ☺️

🫅🏻-if u like it so much then u can stay here forever as my queen😁
🕵️‍♀️-Haha thanks 😊 but I have to go back
🫅🏻-guards leave us alone
💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️💂🏻‍♀️-yes my king
🕵️‍♀️-why did u sent them away
🫅🏻-this is my private lake, no one is allowed in here not even my mom. Ur the first person to get in

🕵️‍♀️-aww thanks my king😅

king jumped in water after getting nude

(😳oh my god he’s dk is huge)

🫅🏻-dive in wt r u thinking about
🕵️‍♀️-it’s nothing i don’t know how to swim
🫅🏻-it’s ok I’ll hold u
🕵️‍♀️-got nude in bikini & dived in lake
Hoo my god the waters cold😄
🫅🏻-wooow
🕵️‍♀️-☺️

find duplicate strings

🫅🏻-I got a hold of u don’t worry & u know ur damn 🥵 hot
🕵️‍♀️-Haa ur pressing my hips too hard
🫅🏻-cause it’s hard to resist u
🕵️‍♀️-☺️😘
🫅🏻-🍊🍊✊✊ahhh so soft
🕵️‍♀️-uhhaaa my king haaa😵
🫅🏻-i like them big Aahh ✊🍊auhh
🍆🍩
🕵️‍♀️-Ahhhhnn fk that’s my hole aahhhh
🫅🏻-soo tight🍆🍩 🥴auhn

Archeologist- 3
Credit - Dr.diagnostic

Introducing Queen 👸 sruthi

👸-brother is she the one u told me about
🫅🏻-yes sruti
🕵️‍♀️-I’m glad to meet u Queen sruti,ur soo gorgeous as the rumors said
👸-So u are from future after-all
🕵️‍♀️-yes dear queen
👸-join me for a bath, we need to chat
🕵️‍♀️-yes queen

(Both went to bath in queens private lake in towels accompanied by queen guards)
One of the guard 💂 took out queens towel with her permission while she’s entering in water nude, even Mrunal awedropped for her beauty
🕵️‍♀️-(Mrunal got in as well) it’s soo warm Queen
👸-😊

The guards surrounded the queen in water with huge d*cks and serving her 🍷 wine
👸-Mrunal have it🍷
🕵️‍♀️-thanks
👸-now let’s plan our attack on Ali
🕵️‍♀️-yes queen😏
A guard went behind Queen with turmeric powder and start to massage queens b**bs while the other taking haircare

🕵️‍♀️-Queen r they allowed to?
👸-they r my personal guards,they help me bath 🛀 taking care of my beauty
guards scrubbing the golden soap all over queens body, making it flawless, while queen and Mrunal talking about the war
💂-my queen should I help our guest Mrunal
👸-😏I will

🕵️‍♀️-🙁
Queen took the soap and went to scrub Mrunal’s thick body making massage
👸-u have a great body
🕵️‍♀️-auhhnnn tanks queen uhhfff ahh
👸-wow uhmmm🍊🍊💋🫦
🕵️‍♀️-😳My queen uhhfffn
👸-*Fingers in p#ssy & squeezing
🍊🍊* ahh so good
🕵️‍♀️-🥵🫣🤤🤤my queen aaauhha
👸-👋💦
🕵️‍♀️-🥵🤤uhnn

👸-auhhm nice p*ssy Auhmm delicious👅🥥
🕵️‍♀️-Uaahh 💦💦💦
(Soldiers got erected watching them)
(Queen is massaging all over her body and licking her P*sy while fingering An*l)
🕵️‍♀️-annuhhyeaas 🫦
(Mrunal got her hands on queens b*bs and p*sy rubbing hard
👸-🥵🫦🤤
(Guards f*pping💦)

(After some time mrunal cum*ed and Queen took all of it in mouth and while Queen is cum*ing 💦💦guards ran like dogs after her permission and started to lick it not wasting a single drop)
🕵️‍♀️👸-😛🥰😚
(Both headed to kingdom and started on planing war against king Ali)

(Back to king Ali’s kingdom)
(Everyone is surprised about how they lost the war in forest)
🤴Ali-where is my sister I need her presence immediately
Introducing Ali sister Queen ‘keerthi’
(In her chambers)
👸-Uumm yeaaa aauhhhnn F*k F*kkkk harderrr u basta*ds

🍆🍆🍑🍆🍆🍆
🫦💋

(Queen keerti having a fun time with her 5 Play guards💂 surrounded her in bed, one of the guard can’t hold her beauty & cummed)
👸-how dare u to cum so soon
(Queen took her sword &chopped his head🗡️🩸)
👳‍♂️-My Queen, U have been summoned by dear king to palace hall
👸-😡🤬

remove duplicates from email list

(Queen keerti having a fun time with her 5 Play guards💂 surrounded her in bed, one of the guard can’t hold her beauty & cummed)
👸-how dare u to cum so soon
(Queen took her sword &chopped his head🗡️🩸)
👳‍♂️-My Queen, U have been summoned by dear king to palace hall
👸-😡🤬

Archeologist 4
Credit - diagnostic

(Keerti had a plan in her mind to inflict the enemy kingdom by covering herself as a good seller & her brother Ali agreed to her plan and sent her on mission with few soldiers)
👸🏼-listen soldiers I need everyone to act like my labors, we're only here to get data.

👳‍♀️👳‍♀️👳‍♀️-Yes princess
👸🏼-Now disperse

(They covered all over the kingdom to gain as much of knowledge as they could, it's been 2 weeks. Later keerti went deep in forest to take bath and got attacked by a tiger, she thought its over for her but a man saved her by taking it down)

👩🏻‍🦰-greetings on saving me warrior
🧑🏼‍🦰-I’ve never seen u before
(Keeerti lied that she’s a good seller)
🧑🏼‍🦰-so u came from other kingdom to sell goods
👩🏻‍🦰-Yes warrior
🧑🏼‍🦰-I heard king is planning a strike on Ali’s kingdom in 2 days at outskirts
👩🏻‍🦰-(Keerti lost her nuts hearing it😨)

🧑🏼‍🦰-I’m just warning u to be careful & take shelter for few days
👩🏻‍🦰-I think I’m much safer around u warrior, will u let me stay in ur home until then😞
🧑🏼‍🦰-Pleasure is mine😊

(Keerti secretly sent mail to king Ali about strike with one of her soldier & she went to his home)

🧑🏼‍🦰-U came, wt took u so long
👩🏻‍🦰-Sorry I have something to take care of, today is the day of war right?
🧑🏼‍🦰-that’s y I’m worried about u
👩🏻‍🦰-tnxs uhmma💋(hug him tightly & smooching his lips)
🧑🏼‍🦰-uhmma ur so hot
👩🏻‍🦰-tnks for saving me(she took his dk out &went down to suck🍆🫦)

👩🏻‍🦰-it’s huge😽(took it deep in her mouth👄&sucking)
🧑🏼‍🦰-🥵yes ahahn(grabbed her hair & pushing deep)fkk auhh
👩🏻‍🦰-Uhmm yeah gyuwakk Auhmm so good 😊 I love it
🧑🏼‍🦰-I’m really lucky to have a sexy girl like u licking my tool🤩
👩🏻‍🦰-Ur damn lucky to have princess keerti licking ur dik🍆💋

🧑🏼‍🦰-🤯what ur the princess keerti, Sister of king Ali?
👩🏻‍🦰-yes warrior, we’re gonna win the war. Thnks to u ummah🍆👄auhmm
🧑🏼‍🦰-ahh princess😩
👩🏻‍🦰-once the war is over I will take u with me umma guuwaakk uhammu
(He throw keerti on bed & licking all over her body)
👩🏻‍🦰-ahh yes ahhnnyea🥵

🧑🏼‍🦰-(made her nude & pushed his dk deep while sucking B🍊🍊bs)auhm fuk Ahhaa
👩🏻‍🦰-Haa god it’s huge Auhm🥵I never had any dk like this in my whole life ah
🧑🏼‍🦰-🍆🍑fuk ur hole ahh
(Slapping T*ts & biting lips while rimming her P*ssy)
👩🏻‍🦰-Ahhyuoha uhaaah ys🥵😨 Uhmm fk Yeaa

Mr.diagnostic
@SkB2524
·
Dec 29, 2023
(Fked her whole night & c*mmed💦in all of her holes, keerti is completely tired & sweating 😮‍💨)
👩🏻‍🦰-pls enough ahhh
(Soldiers of the kingdom surrounded the house & entered in)
👩🏻‍🦰-oh no they caught us😬
💂‍♀️💂‍♀️-😡
👩🏻‍🦰-Haha my brother will win the war, so try to run when u can fools😏

💂‍♀️💂‍♀️-(soldiers bent & greeted prince)
🧑🏼‍🦰-wt happend to war
💂‍♀️-we’ve set traps
👩🏻‍🦰-😣🤯wait ur the king
🧑🏼‍🦰-No,😁but I’m the kings brother.
👩🏻‍🦰-😢😰
🧑🏼‍🦰-I’ve doubted u from the moment u stepped in my kingdom, so I followed ur every moment since then.
👩🏻‍🦰-WTF😭😱

(On the other hand of kingdom king Ali made arrangements to War & sent his soldiers)
💂🏽‍♀️-My king, princess from Persia is here
🤴🏾-finally ha, we’re gonna win the war anyway’ so let me have some fun haha😋. Present her to my room
💂🏽‍♀️-Yes king
(Princess arrived)
👸🏽-Greetings to king

My bro~Sir, it has been 1 whole night since my anni(bhabhi) reached your guest house. She is not picking my call too. Is she ok?

Bank Manager~Yeah, she is ok. She is still sleeping..

He~Oh okay.. My brother from bangalore called me now as she didn't pick the call.

It will be better if she come back to home soon..

Bank manager~Now? She is not in the situation of leaving the room now yaar...

He~Why sir, what happened?

(Bank manager sends him the click of My wife sleeping with inners on bed)

pic hosting

He~Ohh..!! Yeah, I forgot. She always loves to sleep without dress after s*x... Okay sir, once she is awake, please drop her in home as soon as possible.

Bank manager~Your anni is damn worthy man...

He~I know sir..! And, what about the loan sanction sir?

Manager~She already got the signature last night before she removes her saree..! She is clever too. She know what to do when. But, it doesn't mean that this is one time offer. Let her visit my guest house whenever I ask. No one can leave such a woman in just a single night.

I will offer some benefits in return, don't worry.

He~Sure sir..! She's all urs. Thank you..! And..Can you turn her to click 1 more pic by showing her face and send me sir? I've seen many times but I need to see how slutty my bhabhi is lying on someone else's bed for my loan

Back