• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which actress's sex story do you want?

• Alia Bhatt

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Deepika Padukone

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • Kareena Kapoor

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Kiara Advani

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Jhanvi Kapoor

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Nora Fateh

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Aishwarya Rai

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Kajol Devgan

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Nayanthara

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
Reactions
DF Coins
Namaskar friends. I like reading stories very much. If the story is about fucking an Indian actress then it will be fun. That's why I thought I would also write some stories to entertain you.

So friends, here is Indian Actress Erotic Sex Story for you. In this thread, you will get to see all types of sex stories like incest, gangbang, interracial, cuckold, cheating, bdsm, humiliation etc. Which will be based only on Indian actresses.

Friends, if you want to make a sex story of any Indian actress according to your fantasy, then for that you will have to comment on the name of the actress and on which theme you want to make it. Example Alia Bhatt fucked by her producer, Kriti fucked by a black niggar etc.

Friends, in this thread, you are not allowed to request actresses below 18 years of age. Any kind of private request will not be accepted in this thread.

The story written in this thread is just for entertainment, the incident written in this thread is imaginary, it has nothing to do with the real world.

Aishwarya's Secret Desire
🔥🔥
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her husband Abhishek Bachchan were staying at Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan's mansion.
Aishwarya Rai was a Bollywood actress, and her husband Abhishek was also a Bollywood actor. The Bachchan family had a mansion in Mumbai where they spent most of their time.

The night had just begun, and Aishwarya Rai was getting ready for her shower. She decided to walk naked from her bedroom to the bathroom, thinking that no one would see her.She opened the door to the bathroom and entered. As she was about to close the door, she saw her father in law Amitabh Bachchan standing there, staring at her.
guilderland public library

Aishwarya Rai was surprised and embarrassed, but she couldn't help but notice that her father in law was looking at her body with a lustful gaze. She felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized that he was admiring her body. Amitabh Bachchan was a Bollywood actor who was known for his charm and good looks. He was 58 years old, but he still had a muscular body and a 9-inch cock.

Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but stare at her father in law's cock. She had always been curious about it, but she had never had the chance to see it. She felt a wave of desire wash over her as she imagined what it would be like to have him inside her.

Amitabh Bachchan noticed that his daughter in law was staring at his cock, and he couldn't help but feel aroused. He had always had a crush on Aishwarya Rai, and he had always wanted to fuck her. He couldn't believe that his dream was finally coming true.

Amitabh Bachchan walked towards Aishwarya Rai and grabbed her by the waist.He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but respond to his kiss. She felt a wave of desire wash over her as she realized that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.
Amitabh Bachchan pushed Aishwarya Rai against the wall and started to undress her. He kissed her all over her body, paying special attention to her nipples. Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but moan as he bit her nipples and sucked on them. She felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as he fingered her pussy.

Aishwarya Rai was so wet that she could feel her juices running down her legs. She spread her legs wide open and begged her father in law to fuck her. Amitabh Bachchan didn't need to be asked twice. He grabbed his cock and pushed it inside her pussy.
Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but moan as she felt her father in law's cock inside her. She had never felt anything like it before. He started to fuck her hard and fast, and she could feel herself getting close to orgasm.

Amitabh Bachchan couldn't help but feel a sense of pride as he saw his daughter in law getting closer to orgasm. He wanted to make her cum harder than she had ever cum before. He pulled out of her pussy and turned her around. He pushed her head down and told her to suck his cock.

Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but obey her father in law. She started to suck his cock, taking it all the way down her throat. She could feel his balls against her chin as she sucked him harder and harder. She could feel her father in law's cock getting harder and harder, and she knew that he was about to cum.

Amitabh Bachchan couldn't help but feel a wave of pleasure wash over him as he felt his daughter in law's mouth around his cock. He knew that he was about to cum, and he wanted to cum inside her pussy. He pulled out of her mouth and pushed her down on the floor. He spread her legs wide open and pushed his cock inside her pussy.

Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but moan as she felt her father in law's cock inside her pussy again. She knew that he was about to cum, and she wanted to feel his cum inside her. She spread her legs wider and begged him to cum inside her.
Amitabh Bachchan couldn't help but feel a wave of pleasure wash over him as he felt his daughter in law's pussy around his cock. He knew that he was about to cum, and he couldn't wait any longer. He started to fuck her harder and faster, and he could feel himself getting closer to orgasm.

Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but moan as she felt her father in law's cock inside her pussy. She knew that he was about to cum, and she couldn't wait any longer. She felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as she felt his cum inside her pussy She knew that she had been bred by her father in law, and she couldn't wait to do it again.

The end.

Aishwarya's Secret Desire
🔥🔥
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her husband Abhishek Bachchan were staying at Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan's mansion.
Aishwarya Rai was a Bollywood actress, and her husband Abhishek was also a Bollywood actor. The Bachchan family had a mansion in Mumbai where they spent most of their time.

The night had just begun, and Aishwarya Rai was getting ready for her shower. She decided to walk naked from her bedroom to the bathroom, thinking that no one would see her.She opened the door to the bathroom and entered. As she was about to close the door, she saw her father in law Amitabh Bachchan standing there, staring at her.
guilderland public library

Aishwarya Rai was surprised and embarrassed, but she couldn't help but notice that her father in law was looking at her body with a lustful gaze. She felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized that he was admiring her body. Amitabh Bachchan was a Bollywood actor who was known for his charm and good looks. He was 58 years old, but he still had a muscular body and a 9-inch cock.

Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but stare at her father in law's cock. She had always been curious about it, but she had never had the chance to see it. She felt a wave of desire wash over her as she imagined what it would be like to have him inside her.

Amitabh Bachchan noticed that his daughter in law was staring at his cock, and he couldn't help but feel aroused. He had always had a crush on Aishwarya Rai, and he had always wanted to fuck her. He couldn't believe that his dream was finally coming true.

Amitabh Bachchan walked towards Aishwarya Rai and grabbed her by the waist.He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but respond to his kiss. She felt a wave of desire wash over her as she realized that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.
Amitabh Bachchan pushed Aishwarya Rai against the wall and started to undress her. He kissed her all over her body, paying special attention to her nipples. Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but moan as he bit her nipples and sucked on them. She felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as he fingered her pussy.

Aishwarya Rai was so wet that she could feel her juices running down her legs. She spread her legs wide open and begged her father in law to fuck her. Amitabh Bachchan didn't need to be asked twice. He grabbed his cock and pushed it inside her pussy.
Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but moan as she felt her father in law's cock inside her. She had never felt anything like it before. He started to fuck her hard and fast, and she could feel herself getting close to orgasm.

Amitabh Bachchan couldn't help but feel a sense of pride as he saw his daughter in law getting closer to orgasm. He wanted to make her cum harder than she had ever cum before. He pulled out of her pussy and turned her around. He pushed her head down and told her to suck his cock.

Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but obey her father in law. She started to suck his cock, taking it all the way down her throat. She could feel his balls against her chin as she sucked him harder and harder. She could feel her father in law's cock getting harder and harder, and she knew that he was about to cum.

Amitabh Bachchan couldn't help but feel a wave of pleasure wash over him as he felt his daughter in law's mouth around his cock. He knew that he was about to cum, and he wanted to cum inside her pussy. He pulled out of her mouth and pushed her down on the floor. He spread her legs wide open and pushed his cock inside her pussy.

Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but moan as she felt her father in law's cock inside her pussy again. She knew that he was about to cum, and she wanted to feel his cum inside her. She spread her legs wider and begged him to cum inside her.
Amitabh Bachchan couldn't help but feel a wave of pleasure wash over him as he felt his daughter in law's pussy around his cock. He knew that he was about to cum, and he couldn't wait any longer. He started to fuck her harder and faster, and he could feel himself getting closer to orgasm.

Aishwarya Rai couldn't help but moan as she felt her father in law's cock inside her pussy. She knew that he was about to cum, and she couldn't wait any longer. She felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as she felt his cum inside her pussy She knew that she had been bred by her father in law, and she couldn't wait to do it again.

The end.
Excellent hot start 🔥🥵
And make any actress story add group and gangbang please

Shraddha Kapoor train journey

Shraddha Kapoor was a Bollywood actress who had everything she could ever want. She was young, beautiful, and had millions of adoring fans. However, she was also very forgetful, and one day, she found herself in a bit of a predicament. She was on a train to Jamaica, and she had lost her ticket.
The ticket collector, a handsome young man named Ravi, approached her. "Excuse me, miss," he said, "but I need to see your ticket."
Shraddha's face turned bright red as she realized her mistake. "I-I can't find it," she stammered.
Ravi raised an eyebrow. "I see. Well, in that case, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to get off at the next stop."
Shraddha was mortified. She couldn't believe she had been so careless. But as she looked up at Ravi, she felt a strange stirring in her loins. She had never been attracted to a ticket collector before, but there was something about him that made her want to rip his clothes off and fuck him right there on the train.
Ravi must have sensed her desire, because he leaned in closer and whispered, "Or, we could come to an arrangement."
Shraddha's heart skipped a beat. "What do you mean?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.
Ravi grinned. "I mean, I could let you stay on the train if you do something for me in return."
Shraddha's mind raced as she tried to figure out what Ravi wanted. She was willing to do just about anything to avoid getting off the train, but she didn't want to do something she would regret later.
Ravi must have sensed her hesitation, because he leaned in even closer and whispered, "I want you to suck my cock."
Shraddha's eyes widened in shock. She had never done anything like that before, but there was something about Ravi that made her want to do it. She nodded her head slowly, and Ravi's grin grew even wider.
He led her to a private compartment, and as soon as the door closed, he pulled off his pants and underwear, revealing his hard, throbbing cock. Shraddha's eyes widened as she took in the sight of it. She had never seen a cock that big before, and she wasn't sure if she could fit it in her mouth.
But Ravi seemed to sense her hesitation, because he reached out and gently took her hand, guiding it to his cock. "Just touch it," he whispered. "Get a feel for it."
Shraddha did as she was told, wrapping her hand around Ravi's cock and giving it a gentle squeeze. She could feel the heat radiating off of it, and she could tell that Ravi was already rock hard.
Emboldened, she leaned in and took the tip of Ravi's cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Ravi let out a low moan as she started to suck, and Shraddha could feel his cock twitching in her mouth.
She took more of Ravi's cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked. She could feel Ravi's balls tightening up, and she knew he was getting close to cumming.
But just as she was about to let Ravi cum in her mouth, he pulled out and pushed her down onto the floor. "I want to fuck you," he growled, pulling off her pants and underwear.
Shraddha's pussy was already wet and ready for him, and she moaned as she felt Ravi's cock enter her. He started to fuck her hard and fast, and Shraddha could feel herself getting close to cumming.
But just as she was about to cum, Ravi pulled out and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. He entered her from behind, fucking her even harder and faster than before.
Shraddha could feel her orgasm building, and she moaned as Ravi reached around and started to finger her clit. She came hard, her pussy clenching around Ravi's cock as she screamed in pleasure.
Ravi wasn't far behind, and he groaned as he filled Shraddha's pussy with his cum. They collapsed onto the floor, both of them panting and exhausted.
"That was amazing," Ravi whispered, pulling Shraddha close and kissing her deeply.
Shraddha smiled, feeling more satisfied than she had in a long time. She had never done anything like that before, but she knew she would do it again in a heartbeat.
And as the train pulled into the station, Shraddha knew that she would never forget her wild and passionate encounter with the ticket collector. She would always remember the way he had made her feel, and she would always be grateful for the experience.
As they got off the train, Ravi turned to Shraddha and smiled. "I hope you enjoyed

Shraddha Kapoor was a Bollywood actress who had everything she could ever want. She was young, beautiful, and had millions of adoring fans. However, she was also very forgetful, and one day, she found herself in a bit of a predicament. She was on a train to Jamaica, and she had lost her ticket.
The ticket collector, a handsome young man named Ravi, approached her. "Excuse me, miss," he said, "but I need to see your ticket."
Shraddha's face turned bright red as she realized her mistake. "I-I can't find it," she stammered.
Ravi raised an eyebrow. "I see. Well, in that case, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to get off at the next stop."
Shraddha was mortified. She couldn't believe she had been so careless. But as she looked up at Ravi, she felt a strange stirring in her loins. She had never been attracted to a ticket collector before, but there was something about him that made her want to rip his clothes off and fuck him right there on the train.
Ravi must have sensed her desire, because he leaned in closer and whispered, "Or, we could come to an arrangement."

Shraddha's heart skipped a beat. "What do you mean?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.
Ravi grinned. "I mean, I could let you stay on the train if you do something for me in return."

Shraddha's mind raced as she tried to figure out what Ravi wanted. She was willing to do just about anything to avoid getting off the train, but she didn't want to do something she would regret later.
Ravi must have sensed her hesitation, because he leaned in even closer and whispered, "I want you to suck my cock."
Shraddha's eyes widened in shock. She had never done anything like that before, but there was something about Ravi that made her want to do it. She nodded her head slowly, and Ravi's grin grew even wider.
He led her to a private compartment, and as soon as the door closed, he pulled off his pants and underwear, revealing his hard, throbbing cock. Shraddha's eyes widened as she took in the sight of it. She had never seen a cock that big before, and she wasn't sure if she could fit it in her mouth.
But Ravi seemed to sense her hesitation, because he reached out and gently took her hand, guiding it to his cock. "Just touch it," he whispered. "Get a feel for it."
Shraddha did as she was told, wrapping her hand around Ravi's cock and giving it a gentle squeeze. She could feel the heat radiating off of it, and she could tell that Ravi was already rock hard.
Emboldened, she leaned in and took the tip of Ravi's cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Ravi let out a low moan as she started to suck, and Shraddha could feel his cock twitching in her mouth.
She took more of Ravi's cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked. She could feel Ravi's balls tightening up, and she knew he was getting close to cumming.
But just as she was about to let Ravi cum in her mouth, he pulled out and pushed her down onto the floor. "I want to fuck you," he growled, pulling off her pants and underwear.
Shraddha's pussy was already wet and ready for him, and she moaned as she felt Ravi's cock enter her. He started to fuck her hard and fast, and Shraddha could feel herself getting close to cumming.
But just as she was about to cum, Ravi pulled out and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. He entered her from behind, fucking her even harder and faster than before.

Shraddha could feel her orgasm building, and she moaned as Ravi reached around and started to finger her clit. She came hard, her pussy clenching around Ravi's cock as she screamed in pleasure.
Ravi wasn't far behind, and he groaned as he filled Shraddha's pussy with his cum. They collapsed onto the floor, both of them panting and exhausted.
"That was amazing," Ravi whispered, pulling Shraddha close and kissing her deeply.
Shraddha smiled, feeling more satisfied than she had in a long time. She had never done anything like that before, but she knew she would do it again in a heartbeat.
And as the train pulled into the station, Shraddha knew that she would never forget her wild and passionate encounter with the ticket collector. She would always remember the way he had made her feel, and she would always be grateful for the experience.
As they got off the train, Ravi turned to Shraddha and smiled. "I hope you enjoyed
Nice Story Bro... Please also make one on Avneet Kaur Suhagraat. 🙏🙏

Nice story
Story add karo

Nice story and add pics

Back