• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Indian actress Xworks by ELIXIR

Deepika Padukone
-THE HOLLYWOOD RITUAL-
Every non-American actress must pass a test to get roles in big budget Hollywood movies.
A test to prove that the actress has no Racial or Religious bias.
Which is pleasuring an African American man a whole night and sending those pics to 'Hollywood High Council'
And The council decides whether she can enter Hollywood or not

I😔wish🤞🏻I😈could see Kiara Advani🤤and Kriti Sanon😋giving this test📝

Deepika Padukone
-The HOLLYWOOD RITUAL_03-
...The hottest Bollywood actress kneeled in front of BBC and started sucking it like a cock hungry slut.

She never even gave a blowjob to her boyfriends before, but now she's sucking the black cock like she's addicted to it.

Take🤤it🍌completely😈in😯My😎Balls🍒should be inside👿your😋mouth👄with My😍 Bat🍌💦💦💦otherwise🤨you🥵will😒be failed👎🏻

Deepika Padukone
-The HOLLYWOOD RITUAL_06-
... After 'deep throat fucking' Deepika wants the bbc inside her, she jumps on to the black guy and says 'take it slow baby..'

in the beginning she struggles a little to insert the Whole bbc into her.
But after a few minutes of hard deep strokes,
Deepika starts to ride the bbc like whore.

Satisfaction😌Can be seen🙈on Her😍face🥵

DPK_HR_II
_021

After few minutes of very sloppy blowjob
The black guy came in her mouth.
Deepika loved the feeling of hot cum hitting her throat walls.
She opened her mouth wide, showed the cum on her tongue and swallowed it

That day deepika unlocked something inside her,
Something which pushes her limits to the new frontiers and makes her embrace the complete wickedness.

To BE CONTINUED
in Part-3
(2023)
Aisi series adaa khan ki banaho

Back