• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery INDIAN MOVIES BEHIND THE SCENES..

ANNAATTHE

When Keerthi Rejected his offer to sell her Company he warned her and used all his political power to Arrest her Husband

Finally Keerthi lost all her hopes and Surrendered herself to him to Save her Husband and Company

superb creation

RACE GURRAM

After killing Shiva Reddy both ACP Ram & Lucky got married on Same day and went for a Honeymoon.

While Traveling Lucky got an idea about Wife Swapping Foursome and he told Ram about it. Both agreed and Once they reached Hotel room they Started the Game.

Last edited:

ALEX PANDIAN

When Alex Pandian Kidnapped CM's Daughter Anushka she was brought to the middle of Jungle. when she gets Consious she found Captain Divakar near her she liked his Comedy & flirting style. She was so Horny too

They got to know Pandian is going outside to Arrenge food and will return at night they got plenty of time to enjoy

REST IS HISTORY

(Deleted Scene from censor)

Last edited:

ANNAATTHE

When Keerthi Rejected his offer to sell her Company he warned her and used all his political power to Arrest her Husband

Finally Keerthi lost all her hopes and Surrendered herself to him to Save her Husband and Company

Deep down slutty bitch keerthy also wants to be dominated and fucked by him🍆✊️💦💦💦

KHUSHI

It was when (Samantha) Aaradhy played as Aara Begum to hide her Real Identity Pitobash saw her ID card and Started Blackmailing her that he will reveal her Identity to Viplav.
she begged him to Keep it secret. In Return he got what he Deserve.

After Marriage Viplav got a call from Head office tha he was Invited to Annual function in Delhi along with his Boss Joya. In a Shared Hotel room Joya Started flirting with him as he was newly married.
She teased him that he is missing his wife Aaradhya. That Conversation crossed the limit to the Extent (18+)
they both got Nasty and finally Ended up Cheating.

Joya was a Loyal wife to her Husband Thomas since many Years. After she had cheated her Husband She called Thomas told him everything & Apologized. She also sent the Sexy pic she clicked while having sex with Viplav.

Thomas was Very Upset and heard door bell. When he opened door he Saw Aaradhya whom he had invited for Dinner. Looking at His Crying face She asked him what Happened. At first he tried to act nothing Happened but she never let him go finally he opened up Everything. Hearing that She was angry. And started shouting he is lying. Thomas showed her the pic he got from Joya. Looking at it Aradhya was Stunned. Volcanos blasted in her Head And started Crying. Thomas gave her the sholder to rest and carresed her head. She felt Magic in his hand and looked into his eyes Seductively. In no time they both did what their partners did to take Sweet Sexy Revenge.

After Few days Aradhya was outside of the Appartment gate she saw Lenin Satyam her Father -in-Law. She ran near him to great him and call him inside the house. But she had no clue that Satyam is here only for her. He followed her to the house. She served him hot Tea and sat opposite to him. Satyam started to Speak that he made a mistake keeping them away from Everything and wanted Viplav and Aaradhya both to return home.
She was very Happy and touched his feet for blessings in joy. He held her shoulders and made her stand & gave her a Smile and hugged her Tightly. She too responded by hugging him back. But when he hugged her even tight she felt uncomfortable and tried to escape from his hands. But Satyam was holding her very tightly he bent near her and vispered in her ears " YES I WANT TO TAKE YOU BOTH BACK TO HOME........ ONLY IF U SLEEP WITH ME ONCE.. I HAD
COMPLEAT LY LOST MY MIND FROM THE DAY I SAW YOU. I WANT YOU VERY BAD. NOW YOU HAVE 2 MINS LEFT TO DECIDE."

Aradhya knows how much Viplav misses his parents and Family. It's only one time thing and she can be Happy for the rest of her life with her Husband and Family.

After thinking for 2 mins she asked Satyam....

Daddy it will be our Dirty Secret right..?
you won't say Viplav anything right..?

Satyam: Yes Darling not a single word.

And Finally Satyam was Lucky Basterd that day.

And Finally that day had Came Aradhya was Pregnant. Viplav was very Happy that He is going to be a Father. but Aaradhya asked him what Happened in Delhi between Him and Joya. And she Showed him the Large Size Portrait wrapped with gift Cover. And there was a Small note on it.
" OPEN IT TO FIND WHO'S REAL DADDY"

Viplav was Shocked and Opened it wiping his Eyes and felt like Heart Attack when he saw it.

Last edited:

KHUSHI

It was when (Samantha) Aaradhy played as Aara Begum to hide her Real Identity Pitobash saw her ID card and Started Blackmailing her that he will reveal her Identity to Viplav.

After Marriage Viplav got a call from Head office tha he was Invited to Annual function in Delhi along with his Boss Joya. In a Shared Hotel room Joya Started flirting with him as he was newly married.
She teased him that he is missing his wife Aaradhya. That Conversation crossed the limit to the Extent (18+)

Joya was a Loyal wife to her Husband Thomas since many Years. After she had cheated her Husband She called Thomas told him everything & Apologized. She also sent the Sexy pic she clicked while having sex with Viplav.

Thomas was Very Upset and heard door bell. When he opened door he Saw Aaradhya whom he had invited for Dinner. Looking at His Crying face She asked him what Happened. At first he tried to act nothing Happened but she never let him go finally he opened up Everything. Hearing that She was angry. And started shouting he is lying. Thomas showed her the pic he got from Joya. Looking at it Aradhya was Stunned. Volcanos blasted in her Head And started Crying. Thomas gave her the sholder to rest and carresed her head. She felt Magic in his hand and looked into his eyes Seductively. In no time they both did what their partners did to take Sweet Sexy Revenge.

After Few days Aradhya was outside of the Appartment gate she saw Lenin Satyam her Father -in-Law. She ran near him to great him and call him inside the house. But she had no clue that Satyam is here only for her. He followed her to the house. She served him hot Tea and sat opposite to him. Satyam started to Speak that he made a mistake keeping them away from Everything and wanted Viplav and Aaradhya both to return home.
She was very Happy and touched his feet for blessings in joy. He held her shoulders and made her stand & gave her a Smile and hugged her Tightly. She too responded by hugging him back. But when he hugged her even tight she felt uncomfortable and tried to escape from his hands. But Satyam was holding her very tightly he bent near her and vispered in her ears " YES I WANT TO TAKE YOU BOTH BACK TO HOME........ ONLY IF U SLEEP WITH ME ONCE.. I HAD
COMPLEAT LY LOST MY MIND FROM THE DAY I SAW YOU. I WANT YOU VERY BAD. NOW YOU HAVE 2 MINS LEFT TO DECIDE."

Aradhya knows how much Viplav misses his parents and Family. It's only one time thing and she can be Happy for the rest of her life with her Husband and Family.

And Finally that day had Came Aradhya was Pregnant. Viplav was very Happy that He is going to be a Father. but Aaradhya asked him what Happened in Delhi between Him and Joya. And she Showed him the Large Size Portrait wrapped with gift Cover. And there was a Small note on it.

Viplav was Shocked and Opened it wiping his Eyes and felt like Heart Attack when he saw it.

Wohooo.... This fukin good parody🔥🔥🔥
Samantha 🙏🏽

KHUSHI

Make more 🔥❤️‍🔥

Back