• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kaira Advani explore Kerala

Reactions
DF Coins
We were shooting a movie in Kerala ,Although I felt very tired that late afternoon after shooting we still had to shoot the item song bijli with vickey kaushal, I wore blue bra sliver waist chain I was looking sexy

I got ready for the shot everyone there were starting at my navel it was usual in movie business, all the men stare at heroines if your semi naked, the shot was successful and I had another scene which needs to be shot I told my director give some rest he said take a 5 hrs break as the set for shot needs to be prepared I was relived I was too tired I went to the my vanity van which parked some where near the corner the set it was secluded from everyone..

host image online

I didn't change my clothes I told everyone to leave me for 5 hrs and do there work my team went to the set I told my security to go and eat and take rest.. I was alone and peaceful I jumped on the bed and sleptt after few minutes I heard a few steps near the buss I saw an older man a rag picker might be a beggar around 65 I guess he was smoking a beedi and was peeing and trying to shit under a tree

I was like wtf fucked I was so embarrassed to look at him I was pissed and tried to contact my security the call wasn't connecting as the signals were bad I took it upon my self to go out and tell him to get the fuck out, I stepped out of my van..

He was shocked to see a semi naked young sexy actress in front of him I shouted get the fucked out from here as I covered my eyes..

He was shocked he got up he let go of his lungi I opened my eyes he was blabbering something in Tamil I didn't understand but I could see a small buldge in his lungi he was still trying to say something ‘Maṉṉikkavum Eppōtum’ in Tamil I guess he was trying to say sorry and then suddenly his lung came loose he was bear naked underneath I could see his black cock with stains

Surprising he was clean shaved cock it was a big cock

free picture hosting

for his age

I was feeling a tingling sensation his cock was making me sweat I was aroused

Filthiness took over me I opened my two bra knots

I winked at him naughty and turned around and went inside the van and kept the door open

He came inside his cock was dangling erected I took his hands and put on boobs

He was massaging them ahhhhhhh hmmmmm ahhh

The old man hmmmmm started suck my nipples like a baby

Hmmmmm ahhhh I was pressing my breasts more into his mouth hmmm he was not able stand

I readily took off my clothes and sat on his bed. I pointed my index finger towards him and called me to fuck me.

He started to eat my shaved pussy as if he was hungry for a few years.

He inserted his tongue deep in me and was licking all the juice from me. I was deeply aroused and was not able to control myself. His tongue was really a magic.

I rose up and fall on bed closing my eyes as I was not able to control my feelings. My body was a bit shivering when he was giving me the blowjob.

He came on top of me and was licking my nipples and my navel. He then started to lick my navel deep and hard. He started to suck my navel he was playing with waist chain with his dirty old cock rubbing against my navel ahhhhhhg hmm.

Soon, he turned me again and before he could do anything, I grabbed his penis and sucked it as I was waiting to taste it .

It was damn dirty and smelling. I held his dick and had a long sniff. This was the smell I described earlier, a rotten cheese. I licked his penis all over and made it wet. I kissed and licked his balls. Then, I sucked his male organ and gave him a good blowjob. I rubbed his penis upper part with my tongue and sucked it till the end of its length.
The poor bastard coulnt control my young mouth on his old cock he cummed all over my face ..

image hosting sites

He was tired by that I jumped on the bed and spread my pussy

He walked towards me slowly placed cock near my pussy and entered u could see eyes becoming bigger

ahhahahhahahahahahahahhaha….…. He immediately started pumping me. I felt like a hot rod of iron has torn my pussy. i was crying badly. All of my body started to paining badly. He was simply pumping me ahhhhhhhh hmmmmm ahhhhhhh

photo hosting

it feels so good baby, it feels so good mmmmmmmm” beggar was living the moment to the fullest. He felt pride, love, and pure lust for the woman under him, a rich beautiful sulty under him. she murmured yessssahahahha as he slowly fed his cock down into the warm depths of my clutching cunt

Squeezing my thighs against him, I let his hips rub up against the slippery smoothness of my thighs as he pistoned his cock in and out of me .

Spreading my legs wider, I dug her heels down into the mattress and tilted my pussy up, letting him slide even deeper into the squishy depths of my pussy.

after 30 min of intense fucking with huge groan he cummed inside me

at the end the Begger made me pregnant

Back