• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kajal Agarwal is the New Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actress Verse

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Kajal Agarwal is the New Teacher

Arun is a class ** student. From time to time he learned to watch nude pictures and imagines the girls in the class and imagines their fists and fists with the boys in the class.

Ever since he got up early, he wanders around wondering when he will get a chance. During the school prayer, all the boys used to pull pranks on the girls in front of them, saying that they were pushing them from behind.

The student in-charge came and said, "Children, our English teacher is pregnant and will not be able to come to school for a few days. We will get you another teacher as soon as possible."

All the boys thought, "The teachers are so old. If we don't get even a single moderate figure, why will we come to school."

Arun also went home feeling sad that day. Boarded the city bus and took a ticket to his stop and boarded a bus that was crowded. His journey from school is 45 minutes. Kali is no longer there.

While doing so, laughter is heard from the opposite side. Just then, a college boy from the side said, "Oh, what's up, like a heroine." He said.

Arun didn't care. Meanwhile, the older man next to him is about 60 years old, he also said, "It's true, boy. You should ride a girl like this at least once in your life. She will dance under that imagination. What a beauty!"

Arun got interested. He tried to see who it was. Not seen. But he went forward in the group insisting that he should look at their eyes anyway. So he went and joined directly behind the girl. Arun's bells rang when he saw that girl. Abba thought. Meanwhile the girl was talking to someone beside her and turned back to show her back to Arun. The bus driver suddenly braked. Arun went and fell on her in front. The smoking stub went between his legs and reached between his legs. Arun immediately said sorry but could not move his body. When the crowd braked, they drove in herds. Before she talks back "Parloha Babu". Arun's stupid heart beats between her cheeks. But there was no reply from her.

In the middle, he suddenly braked once again. This time he put both his hands on her waist and caught her without knowing that she was about to fall. When the bus got stuck, he took it off. He was afraid that he would say something. But there is no answer.

Meanwhile, she came to a stop and got off. Arun did not understand what to do. He wanted to know who she was. Meanwhile, a woman said, "Hey Kajal. My phone is getting tired, here it is" and gave it to the mirror.

Meanwhile, she came to a stop and got off. Arun did not understand what to do. He wanted to know who she was. Meanwhile, a woman said, "Hey Kajal. My phone is getting tired, here it is" and gave it to the mirror.

Then Arun said "Her name is Kajal Annamata. This Annamata is the stop where she gets off. It is only 2 stops away from our house. That means we are here" and went home happily.

When I went home and took out the pant, the drawer was so wet. Arun didn't know what to do as he hadn't learned how to swing his butt.

The wait continued for Kajal in the bus for 2 weeks. One day suddenly the student in charge came to the class and said, "Children, your new English teacher is Peru Kajal" and all the boys in the class looked up.

Arun is hiding among all of them. If he knows what happened in the bus, he will lose his reputation. Kajal comes into the class and starts telling everyone about herself. "Hello. My name is Kajal Aggarwal. I am your new English teacher. I am 35 years old. I studied in Xxxx College. I was also a student of this school. What else do you want to ask?" She said. Meanwhile, someone out of nowhere asked, "Are you married, teacher?" he asked. Kajal asked, "Hahaha. It's been 3 years ago. Now that your questions are over, your introductions have started. One by one, say your names."

post pictures

They say names one by one. Kajal glanced at Arun from Arun's side. Arun thought he was dead. But Kajal did not say anything. After that, the class started. Arun was looking at him in the middle.

That day the school bell rang in the evening. Arun went out of school and boarded the bus. This time again Kajal unknowingly followed him. Kajal takes a look and speaks back to the front.

After 10 minutes, the crowd increases and again Arun Modda joins Kajal Pirrala and plays. There was no response from Kajal. On that day, Arun drove the bus to Ougudu. As it was the first time, he closed his eyes as if he was in a daze. Opening her eyes, Kajal sees him.Looking down, the wet stain on the pant stuck to Kajal's saree. Before Arun could say anything, Kajal said, "Arun, you're going to fall. Stay right" and turned back again. Arun did not understand anything. After Kajal got off the bus and left.

2 months have passed. Arun saw Kajal boarding the bus later that day and did not board that bus. Kajal is a bit scared. Meanwhile, the tests were done and the marks were received. Kajal saw who got less than the marks this time. There are 4 children as well. Arun is one of them.

After reading their names, she told them to come to the staff room after class. She sent three people and finally called Arun.

Kajal - Arun. What are these marks?

Arun Ma'am...... -

Kajal - Arun I saw the marks in front of you. It is the last year that those who were in the top 3 of the class decreased so much.

Arun - Sorry ma'am.

Kajal-Arun you are not like the other 3 students. Anta Bright Student V. Why are you doing this?

Arun -

Kajal - Okay. Not like this for you. From now on, I will give you special classes after school. Tell me at home that you are staying at school from today till 6 o'clock.

Arun - Also ma'am

Kajal - you can go now.

Arun left without saying anything. Next day after school he went to a class room with Kajal. Kajal told us that she will lock the room later and took the keys and sent them.

After going to class, Kajal asks Arun to do homework today and takes care of the phone. He used to do homework in 10 minutes.

Kajal is shocked. "Wow. Arun. Did you do it so quickly. Okay, let's start the special class" she goes and writes on the board.

Usually Kajal never writes on the board. Arun's mouth dropped when he saw that he was taking a duster to wipe the board. Seeing that waist swaying, he raised his head. Kajal wrote the name of the topic of the day and came and sat next to Arun. As soon as Arun touched Kajal's shoulder, it was like electricity. Kajal stops listening to the class and looks at the line on Kajal's jacket without Kajal knowing. Kajal tells the class and asks Arun questions. If Arun does not tell, she beats Arun. But Kajal K gets hit as Arun is dense. When she said it was wrong, she started shaking her thigh saying not like this.

After the class that day, she got up saying, "What is it Arun. You did your homework quickly. You didn't say what was asked in the class. There is nothing like this, Arun. If you don't listen to me from now on, I will put a thigh strap on you. Let's go."

It got stuck on the bench and slipped off his shoulder. Arun saw tears in Kajal's jacket. He kept looking at them like that. He forgets that Kajal is watching. Kajal packed up and walked from there.

Both of them came out of class and went to the bus stop. Both boarded the bus. Bus congestion has reduced a lot. There were 20 people in the bus. Arun sat at the back of the bus, Kajal sat in her seat and motioned to Arun to sit next to her. Even though Arun said no, Kajal asked again, so he went and sat.

Kajal placed her hand on Arun's thigh and rubbed where she was groined, "Does it hurt?" she asked. When Arun said no, she said, "Sorry Arun. I will hit you anywhere else. That's why this. This is for your good."

On the way, the two talked about many things. Two of them did the same that week. Arun is very much in love with Kajal. Also, two were badly injured.

Arun came to know that Kajal had gone to the States on his business. So Kajal says to come home for class as there is no school on Sunday.

Arun went home wearing shorts. Kajal came as soon as the bell rang. Kajal wore a white transparent t-shirt that day.

The inside of the bra looks clear. She is wearing a boxer underneath so her thighs are also visible. He was surprised to see Kajal like that.

Kajal called in and sat down, "Sorry Arun. Sorry about the actual tuition. Ok let's start." Arun felt something while sitting next to Ani and touching his thighs to Arun's thighs and talking with his shoulders. Moreover, his body can be seen from his shirt. Arun's torso is fully exposed in shorts. The drawer was not even opened that day. My work is over, Arun thought.

Kajal asks Arun questions for 10 minutes, but Arun does not answer. Again she puts her hand on the thighs and puts the thigh passem. But this time Kajal's hand gets hit by Arun's stump. Arun felt something when he touched it. Kajal snarled loudly saying, "You gave me your thighs by wearing shorts like this. Now let me tell you about you. You are not paying attention at all to your studies."

Arun felt dizzy. He is enjoying Kajal's body with his eyes closed. When Kajal finished her class, she said, "Arun. You are very behind. I can only take tuition for an hour at school. Here, I can take it longer. Come home today!"

The next day he put on pants and went to Kajal's house. Kajal wore a yellow transparent nightie that day.

pic upload

That day,

she sat next to Arun and said, "Hey, why did you wear pant today?? Did you think I'm going to leave it?? Now look." Arun put his hand inside the pant and took it to his butt, holding his thigh and swallowing.

That day, when Kajal came to know that there was only a drawer in the middle of the trunk, Arun felt something unknown. Even though she was afraid that she would know that she was next to her, she remained stubborn. Kajal was doing that for a while when something wet hit his elbow. Taking her hand out of her pant, she took out the wetness with her fingers and after smelling it, Arun put it in her mouth and sighed.

Arun did not understand anything. Kajal says "Arun. Today's class is over here. See you tomorrow at school." Arun said, "But ma'am. Tomorrow is a school holiday."

Kajal said, "Oh, that means you will come wearing shorts tomorrow. Look at your thighs. You will come early tomorrow."

Arun gets mad. If you are doing this with Kajal. Moreover, today Kajal still feels it after drinking the scalding juice from her butt.

Thinking like this, the next day Kajal went to Deggar. Kajal wore a nighty that day too. She is wearing a light colored transparent nightie.

Kajal - When will it happen?

Arun - When I wake up early, before going to sleep..... and..... and when I am next to you

Kajal - I mean now is it because of me Arun..... Ohh my goddddd...

.. Arun - Sorry madam. I didn't do it on purpose. You will be fine, so you will not know this, madam.

Kajal - Don't you know what to do then, Arun?

Arun - Don't know madam.

Kajal - Did you tell anyone about this?? At home?? With friends??

Arun - I told you only madam.

Kajal - Arun used to wet my saree in the bus without knowing what else.

Arun - Madam. Do you know that? Please don't misunderstand. I didn't do it on purpose madam.

Kajal - (grabbing the stump from Arun's shorts) Why didn't Arun back down whenever he was hit by a bus when he didn't want to? Arun - Ma'am.... That.... Kajal - (tightening her hand) I like it, putting it between my legs.... That's between my legs.... Tell me the truth Arun - Aah.... Ma'am. Really like it madam. Never had such a feeling. Kajal - Hahaha Arun. Cool. This is normal at your age. Don't get confused. I will teach you what to do. But some conditions. Arun - What madam? Kajal - 1. Don't call me ma'am when you two are like this. 2. Don't tell anyone what happens here. You should not know anyone but me. 3. Do what I say. Don't wait.

Arun closed his eyes and gave a jerk as if he felt dizzy, as if the current from the punch below had spread directly to his head. Kajal said, "Arun, don't close your eyes, look at me. What do you like about my body??" she asked. Arun said "Ma'am, your eyes, your smile... your...." and hit her on the cheek and said "Hey tell the truth widow". Arun gulped and said, "Your shoulders, your waist."

Kajal took her hand off Arun's butt and stepped back. If Arun stops hitting her, she says, "You won't stop" and removes her nightie. He has kajal only on bra and panty. He picked up his butt again and hit it, "Do you like this, Arun?" she asked.

Arun said, "Aah, it's good. I never thought it would be this good." Kajal says, "If you do well in the exams next week, then I will take you to the stage.""

Arun "Sssss aah aah..... next stage aa. Is there still Kaju??" he asked. Kajal says, "Hahaha. There's more to come. This is just the beginning." She spits on the stump and hits Arun, "Arun, look at me while you're doing this. Your eyes should touch all of my skin. Look at that."

While beating like that, Arun couldn't stop anymore and said zap zap. They flew and landed on Kajal's face. Arun saw it and said, "Sorry, I didn't see it" and went to get the paper. Kajal stopped and said "Don't come. Hmmm" she put her tongue out and tasted me and stroked my butt and made me cum all over. "Mm mm mm, your juices are very warm. You are well on the cusp," she said, got up and took off everything on her with her finger and gave it to me. She asks Arun to wear shorts. She also put on her nightie and got up and put her legs on Arun's side and sat down looking into his eyes. Kissed hard for two minutes and then said, "Do you like it?" she asked.

Arun nods his head and says yes. Kajal looked mischievous "Want one more time?" he asked. Arun smiled and said "Hmm". Kajal said "Abba shame" and took Arun's hands on his waist and touched Arun and kissed him fiercely. Arun responded to Kajal's kiss and tightened his grip on Kajal's waist. After kissing like that Kajal got up and said, "Your class is over today. Go home and beat your ass like I told you tonight." She said. Arun stopped again and said, "Arun, I will tell you what to do from tomorrow, remember. When you get up early, before going to sleep at night, beat your hair once. After school, come to my house. Tell me that there is a special class for 3 hours at home. I will see what to do when I come." She said and sent it.

Arun is a class ** student. From time to time he learned to watch nude pictures and imagines the girls in the class and imagines their fists and fists with the boys in the class.

Ever since he got up early, he wanders around wondering when he will get a chance. During the school prayer, all the boys used to pull pranks on the girls in front of them, saying that they were pushing them from behind.

The student in-charge came and said, "Children, our English teacher is pregnant and will not be able to come to school for a few days. We will get you another teacher as soon as possible."

All the boys thought, "The teachers are so old. If we don't get even a single moderate figure, why will we come to school."

Arun also went home feeling sad that day. Boarded the city bus and took a ticket to his stop and boarded a bus that was crowded. His journey from school is 45 minutes. Kali is no longer there.

While doing so, laughter is heard from the opposite side. Just then, a college boy from the side said, "Oh, what's up, like a heroine." He said.

Arun didn't care. Meanwhile, the older man next to him is about 60 years old, he also said, "It's true, boy. You should ride a girl like this at least once in your life. She will dance under that imagination. What a beauty!"

Arun got interested. He tried to see who it was. Not seen. But he went forward in the group insisting that he should look at their eyes anyway. So he went and joined directly behind the girl. Arun's bells rang when he saw that girl. Abba thought. Meanwhile the girl was talking to someone beside her and turned back to show her back to Arun. The bus driver suddenly braked. Arun went and fell on her in front. The smoking stub went between his legs and reached between his legs. Arun immediately said sorry but could not move his body. When the crowd braked, they drove in herds. Before she talks back "Parloha Babu". Arun's stupid heart beats between her cheeks. But there was no reply from her.

In the middle, he suddenly braked once again. This time he put both his hands on her waist and caught her without knowing that she was about to fall. When the bus got stuck, he took it off. He was afraid that he would say something. But there is no answer.

Then Arun said "Her name is Kajal Annamata. This Annamata is the stop where she gets off. It is only 2 stops away from our house. That means we are here" and went home happily.

When I went home and took out the pant, the drawer was so wet. Arun didn't know what to do as he hadn't learned how to swing his butt.

The wait continued for Kajal in the bus for 2 weeks. One day suddenly the student in charge came to the class and said, "Children, your new English teacher is Peru Kajal" and all the boys in the class looked up.

Arun is hiding among all of them. If he knows what happened in the bus, he will lose his reputation. Kajal comes into the class and starts telling everyone about herself. "Hello. My name is Kajal Aggarwal. I am your new English teacher. I am 35 years old. I studied in Xxxx College. I was also a student of this school. What else do you want to ask?" She said. Meanwhile, someone out of nowhere asked, "Are you married, teacher?" he asked. Kajal asked, "Hahaha. It's been 3 years ago. Now that your questions are over, your introductions have started. One by one, say your names."

post pictures

They say names one by one. Kajal glanced at Arun from Arun's side. Arun thought he was dead. But Kajal did not say anything. After that, the class started. Arun was looking at him in the middle.

That day the school bell rang in the evening. Arun went out of school and boarded the bus. This time again Kajal unknowingly followed him. Kajal takes a look and speaks back to the front.

After 10 minutes, the crowd increases and again Arun Modda joins Kajal Pirrala and plays. There was no response from Kajal. On that day, Arun drove the bus to Ougudu. As it was the first time, he closed his eyes as if he was in a daze. Opening her eyes, Kajal sees him.Looking down, the wet stain on the pant stuck to Kajal's saree. Before Arun could say anything, Kajal said, "Arun, you're going to fall. Stay right" and turned back again. Arun did not understand anything. After Kajal got off the bus and left.

2 months have passed. Arun saw Kajal boarding the bus later that day and did not board that bus. Kajal is a bit scared. Meanwhile, the tests were done and the marks were received. Kajal saw who got less than the marks this time. There are 4 children as well. Arun is one of them.

After reading their names, she told them to come to the staff room after class. She sent three people and finally called Arun.

Arun Ma'am...... -

Kajal - Arun I saw the marks in front of you. It is the last year that those who were in the top 3 of the class decreased so much.

Arun - Sorry ma'am.

Kajal-Arun you are not like the other 3 students. Anta Bright Student V. Why are you doing this?

Arun -

Kajal - Okay. Not like this for you. From now on, I will give you special classes after school. Tell me at home that you are staying at school from today till 6 o'clock.

Arun - Also ma'am

Kajal - you can go now.

Arun left without saying anything. Next day after school he went to a class room with Kajal. Kajal told us that she will lock the room later and took the keys and sent them.

After going to class, Kajal asks Arun to do homework today and takes care of the phone. He used to do homework in 10 minutes.

Kajal is shocked. "Wow. Arun. Did you do it so quickly. Okay, let's start the special class" she goes and writes on the board.

Usually Kajal never writes on the board. Arun's mouth dropped when he saw that he was taking a duster to wipe the board. Seeing that waist swaying, he raised his head. Kajal wrote the name of the topic of the day and came and sat next to Arun. As soon as Arun touched Kajal's shoulder, it was like electricity. Kajal stops listening to the class and looks at the line on Kajal's jacket without Kajal knowing. Kajal tells the class and asks Arun questions. If Arun does not tell, she beats Arun. But Kajal K gets hit as Arun is dense. When she said it was wrong, she started shaking her thigh saying not like this.

After the class that day, she got up saying, "What is it Arun. You did your homework quickly. You didn't say what was asked in the class. There is nothing like this, Arun. If you don't listen to me from now on, I will put a thigh strap on you. Let's go."

It got stuck on the bench and slipped off his shoulder. Arun saw tears in Kajal's jacket. He kept looking at them like that. He forgets that Kajal is watching. Kajal packed up and walked from there.

Both of them came out of class and went to the bus stop. Both boarded the bus. Bus congestion has reduced a lot. There were 20 people in the bus. Arun sat at the back of the bus, Kajal sat in her seat and motioned to Arun to sit next to her. Even though Arun said no, Kajal asked again, so he went and sat.

Kajal placed her hand on Arun's thigh and rubbed where she was groined, "Does it hurt?" she asked. When Arun said no, she said, "Sorry Arun. I will hit you anywhere else. That's why this. This is for your good."

On the way, the two talked about many things. Two of them did the same that week. Arun is very much in love with Kajal. Also, two were badly injured.

Arun came to know that Kajal had gone to the States on his business. So Kajal says to come home for class as there is no school on Sunday.

Arun went home wearing shorts. Kajal came as soon as the bell rang. Kajal wore a white transparent t-shirt that day.

The inside of the bra looks clear. She is wearing a boxer underneath so her thighs are also visible. He was surprised to see Kajal like that.

Kajal called in and sat down, "Sorry Arun. Sorry about the actual tuition. Ok let's start." Arun felt something while sitting next to Ani and touching his thighs to Arun's thighs and talking with his shoulders. Moreover, his body can be seen from his shirt. Arun's torso is fully exposed in shorts. The drawer was not even opened that day. My work is over, Arun thought.

Kajal asks Arun questions for 10 minutes, but Arun does not answer. Again she puts her hand on the thighs and puts the thigh passem. But this time Kajal's hand gets hit by Arun's stump. Arun felt something when he touched it. Kajal snarled loudly saying, "You gave me your thighs by wearing shorts like this. Now let me tell you about you. You are not paying attention at all to your studies."

Arun felt dizzy. He is enjoying Kajal's body with his eyes closed. When Kajal finished her class, she said, "Arun. You are very behind. I can only take tuition for an hour at school. Here, I can take it longer. Come home today!"

The next day he put on pants and went to Kajal's house. Kajal wore a yellow transparent nightie that day.

pic upload

That day,

she sat next to Arun and said, "Hey, why did you wear pant today?? Did you think I'm going to leave it?? Now look." Arun put his hand inside the pant and took it to his butt, holding his thigh and swallowing.

That day, when Kajal came to know that there was only a drawer in the middle of the trunk, Arun felt something unknown. Even though she was afraid that she would know that she was next to her, she remained stubborn. Kajal was doing that for a while when something wet hit his elbow. Taking her hand out of her pant, she took out the wetness with her fingers and after smelling it, Arun put it in her mouth and sighed.

Arun did not understand anything. Kajal says "Arun. Today's class is over here. See you tomorrow at school." Arun said, "But ma'am. Tomorrow is a school holiday."

Kajal said, "Oh, that means you will come wearing shorts tomorrow. Look at your thighs. You will come early tomorrow."

Arun gets mad. If you are doing this with Kajal. Moreover, today Kajal still feels it after drinking the scalding juice from her butt.

Thinking like this, the next day Kajal went to Deggar. Kajal wore a nighty that day too. She is wearing a light colored transparent nightie.

Arun - When I wake up early, before going to sleep..... and..... and when I am next to you

.. Arun - Sorry madam. I didn't do it on purpose. You will be fine, so you will not know this, madam.

Arun - Don't know madam.

Arun - Madam. Do you know that? Please don't misunderstand. I didn't do it on purpose madam.

Kajal - (grabbing the stump from Arun's shorts) Why didn't Arun back down whenever he was hit by a bus when he didn't want to? Arun - Ma'am.... That.... Kajal - (tightening her hand) I like it, putting it between my legs.... That's between my legs.... Tell me the truth Arun - Aah.... Ma'am. Really like it madam. Never had such a feeling. Kajal - Hahaha Arun. Cool. This is normal at your age. Don't get confused. I will teach you what to do. But some conditions. Arun - What madam? Kajal - 1. Don't call me ma'am when you two are like this. 2. Don't tell anyone what happens here. You should not know anyone but me. 3. Do what I say. Don't wait.

Arun closed his eyes and gave a jerk as if he felt dizzy, as if the current from the punch below had spread directly to his head. Kajal said, "Arun, don't close your eyes, look at me. What do you like about my body??" she asked. Arun said "Ma'am, your eyes, your smile... your...." and hit her on the cheek and said "Hey tell the truth widow". Arun gulped and said, "Your shoulders, your waist."

Kajal took her hand off Arun's butt and stepped back. If Arun stops hitting her, she says, "You won't stop" and removes her nightie. He has kajal only on bra and panty. He picked up his butt again and hit it, "Do you like this, Arun?" she asked.

Arun said, "Aah, it's good. I never thought it would be this good." Kajal says, "If you do well in the exams next week, then I will take you to the stage.""

Arun "Sssss aah aah..... next stage aa. Is there still Kaju??" he asked. Kajal says, "Hahaha. There's more to come. This is just the beginning." She spits on the stump and hits Arun, "Arun, look at me while you're doing this. Your eyes should touch all of my skin. Look at that."

While beating like that, Arun couldn't stop anymore and said zap zap. They flew and landed on Kajal's face. Arun saw it and said, "Sorry, I didn't see it" and went to get the paper. Kajal stopped and said "Don't come. Hmmm" she put her tongue out and tasted me and stroked my butt and made me cum all over. "Mm mm mm, your juices are very warm. You are well on the cusp," she said, got up and took off everything on her with her finger and gave it to me. She asks Arun to wear shorts. She also put on her nightie and got up and put her legs on Arun's side and sat down looking into his eyes. Kissed hard for two minutes and then said, "Do you like it?" she asked.

Arun nods his head and says yes. Kajal looked mischievous "Want one more time?" he asked. Arun smiled and said "Hmm". Kajal said "Abba shame" and took Arun's hands on his waist and touched Arun and kissed him fiercely. Arun responded to Kajal's kiss and tightened his grip on Kajal's waist. After kissing like that Kajal got up and said, "Your class is over today. Go home and beat your ass like I told you tonight." She said. Arun stopped again and said, "Arun, I will tell you what to do from tomorrow, remember. When you get up early, before going to sleep at night, beat your hair once. After school, come to my house. Tell me that there is a special class for 3 hours at home. I will see what to do when I come." She said and sent it.

Superb it bro.. its awesom !!! kep it up bro...

My new story thread 😺
Please check and share your response

post pictures

Arun Ma'am...... -

Arun - Sorry ma'am.

Arun -

Arun - Also ma'am

Kajal - you can go now.

pic upload

That day,

Arun - Don't know madam.

Bro write a story on kiara

Later, when Arun comes, Kajal makes him sit on the sofa and kisses Arun fiercely. Seeing the way Kajal kissed Arun the day before, he kisses her back.
| Kajal stopped after 2 minutes and said "Arun, I will now put a video of Asli on TV. Watch that video kissing me like this. After that video, let's start fighting. OK?" she asked. Arun nodded his head saying ok. Kajal puts the video on TV and goes back to Arun and kisses him. While the video is playing, Arun's dick hits Kajal's nighty underneath. "Arun, have you seen?? This is how he got up. Did you like the video?" she asked. Arun looks into Kajal's eyes for the first time and takes Kajal's lips and kisses her fiercely. Kajal also gives kisses in response to his kiss. They two kissed until the video was made.

After the video, Kajal gets up and tells the class to take out a book and put it on Arun's face, but Arun comes out in a stupid short. Kajal saw it and said, "Child still hasn't recovered. Ok. Let's do something. I'm going to hit the butt. You teach me this lesson." Arun could not fight at first. Kajal said, "If Arun is like this, then it won't be for the stage. Actually, I won't do this either." After fearing that, he read the lesson. After the class that day, Kajal said, "Hm. Good boy. Since you studied well, I will drink your juice today too."

Arun is enjoying Kajal's work and looking at Kajal. Kajal saw his gaze and raised her hands on his buttocks, turning her hands in octagonal bends and playing her buttocks. She gets up and kisses Arun on the lips and kisses him saying, "Hm mm mm ss ss s Arun, did you write the exam well. I am also curious to go to the stage later." The two of them kissed and when Arun said that she was going to leave, she turned her face on. As soon as the drops fall on her face, she picks them up with her finger and fills them in a cup. When she saw that Arun didn't understand, she smiled and said, "When this cup is full, I will add coffee powder to it and drink it." She smiled, got up, kissed Arun, gave the cup to Arun, and said, "Each time you leave your juice in it, take it."

greater chicago food depository

Like earlier that week, showing the video and kissing, reading and beating the butt. After telling the lesson well, hitting the stem and putting it on the face, filling the cup with the juice.
6 days passed. Arun stopped kissing. The next day was the exam, Kajal said to everyone in her class, "Read well. Write well children. Arun. Go to the staff room for lunch."
Arun's friends said, "Entra Arun, Kajal madam is paying more attention to you. What about Padesava?" They are saying that. Meanwhile, another one said, "You thought it would be like
that on Vedi's face. But it is a big bronze. Psycho. The other day, he called us to the staff room saying that our marks were low and he cursed us."

Hearing all this, Arun said, "Hummaiya, you have lost your suspicion. Why did Kajal come?" He sat thinking.
After a while, the lunch bell rang. He spent 10 minutes in the class and went to the staff room. All the teachers normally sit on one side of the dining hall and eat. Staff Room 2nd Floor,
When Arun leaves, Kajal moves around and takes care of the watch. Seeing Arun coming, she pulled him inside and kissed him to see if anyone was coming. Arun "What did you call now??" he asked.
Kajal said, "Isn't the exam tomorrow? Let's give you some motivation. Then let's show you what the stage is like." She kissed him and took him off. Arun took his hands and placed them on both of his shoulders, "How are you??" she asked. Arun was gently rubbing his soft hair from the top of the jacket and said, "They are fine. Like a very soft mattress. They are better than the ones in the video you showed today." Kajal "Like it?" she asked.
Kajal took his hands and said, "Ah, enough pissing. If tomorrow's exam is good, I will do another one from tomorrow." She sat on her knees, grabbed the stubble from her jacket, pushed the stubble into the line between her stubble, and did this 3 times. Arun, who is getting such an experience for the first time in his life, closes his eyes and is enjoying the experience like never before. After doing that, Kajal stopped and straightened her sari, "This is just a sample for the next stage. I leave it to your imagination what will happen if you take the exam tomorrow." She kissed Arun firmly and turned back to her table and took her lunch box, "Ohh,one more sample for you." Saying that, he lifted his sari up to the top of his legs.
"Aah aah hmm hmm ss ss see how it is. If you study well, all this is yours" while slapping her cheeks with her palm, she took down her saree and carried the lunch box and went to piss Arun's butt from the pant.
Next day Kajal brought the mark papers to the class. Everyone was confused when they saw it. But Arun was even more confused.
Because when Kajal went for tuition at Kajal's house the night before the exam, Kajal asked him to write anything for her at the end of the answer paper.
Arun thought carefully and wrote ILU. What does Kajal do? He was worried that they would see him in the class. But among the papers sent by Kajal, including Arun's paper, there were no papers of the three people who were asked to come to the staff room that day. Kajal said, "Children, the papers of those whom I called to the staff room the other day are there. Come with me after class and check." After the class, the four went to the staff room with Kajal.

There Kajal gave papers to everyone. She motioned Arun to go aside. Arun looked there. No one is there. Arun Aaru went and looked at the paper. Got 21 out of 25 marks. But he lost them and turned the last page. There it is written "too" next to ILU. Kajal saw the smile on Arun's face. Kajal saw the papers of the other three and talked to them and sent them one by one and finally called Arun to her place. There are already teachers in the staff room, so Kajal did not think of taking a risk.

When Arun got there, he said, "Have you seen the back??" she said. Arun smiled and said "Ha. Thank you kaju". Kajal said I will show you one and took his paper and drew lines here and there on the T in the too he had written, and drew the wheel below to make the figure look like a stump. Arun smiled. Meanwhile, she placed a dot between two O's on the side and made the dot a little bigger and said mischievously, "These are mine.
That's yours."

Arun said, "Haha, you're right. What rank did I get?" he asked. Kajal says "ohh shit. I haven't seen it. You can find out for yourself." Meanwhile, when another teacher came to talk to her, Arun quickly closed the paper and

put it in her drawer. Arun was sent. Arun went back to the class and found out the rank based on the marks he got. He was saddened to know that his rank was 7. After school, he went home and got ready and went to Kajal's house.

Kajal wore a blue color silk robe specially for Arun.

As soon as Arun Kajal opened the door, he went inside with his head lowered and sat on the sofa. Kajal was surprised to see Arun like that and said, "Hey Arun, what's wrong?? I thought you would come here very happy and excited today."
Arun looked at Kajal and said "Sorry. My rank is 7". Kajal said, "Yes. Okay. Since you say this, I will tell you the truth. I corrected your paper with difficulty. No problem, Arun. I will give you a test every week. Get more marks than what I said. Then let's go one stage at a time." Arun "And this time??" he asked. Kajal said, "This is the first time, so I am sorry that you got within 10. But this is the last chance. So..... we are going to the 2nd stage from Tod
ay."

Hearing that, Arun's face lit up. Not knowing what to do, he is kissing Kajal tightly. He leaned on the sofa along with Kajal. Kajal also got up immediately and kissed Arun again saying, "Abbo Babu got smart after listening to him. If you worked hard and dressed for you, you will come regardless" and stopped the kiss.

Arun got up and said "Ohh sorry kaju. Ok let's do it again from the beginning. You close the door again" and went out. As soon as Kajal goes and closes the door, Arun looks mesmerized at Kajal in that lingerie and goes inside holding Kajal's waist and when Kajal closes the door, he closes the door and looks into Kajal's eyes and kisses her.

Kajal liked this change in Arun very much. Also while kissing, she slowly put her arms around Arun and raised one leg and put it around Arun. So the two are kissing and leaning on the sofa and kissing.

After kissing like that for half an hour, Kajal got up and stood in front of Arun, holding the knot of her robe and saying, "Arun, you touched my hair the other day. How did it feel?" she asked. Arun said, "They are very soft. I have never held anything so soft." Kajal "And you see Salla waiting for you?" Asking, Merlaga unties the robe.

Arun says "Hm mm aah look kaju" and widened his eyes. Kajal then untied her knot and left her robe on both sides. The lashes from Kajal,

temporary image hosting

Arun grabs the stump from the shorts. Kajal came to him saying "take off your clothes". He was confused and looked at Kajal's clothes and took off his shorts and shirt.

Kajal held his body and thought to himself, "How tender his body is. If I mount you now, you will do something to me in the future. I want to keep you under my control" and slowly put her legs on him and sat on his lap. Saying that, she put her hand on the stump.

When Arun caught Kajal's hair, both eyes closed with dizziness at the touch. Kajal closed her eyes and raised her head and moaned "Ssssssssssssss". Arun gets up and rubs his hair softly and says, "Kaju your hair is fine. Up. Unlike the ones we see on TV" and looks at them eagerly. Kajal said, "Not just then....... Not just then, Lanja. Be patient. Play with him like this for a while." Controlling himself in his mind, he said, "That video means they have already found people like you. I just found you. It will take time." "They are called nipples. In English they are called nipples. What do you call them?" Saying that, she is writing with her hand on her face. Arun said "nipples". Kajal said "good boy" and gently put her fingers in his hair and started to hug him. But from one side of the brain it feels like "No stop... don't ask him... don't do it". Meanwhile, Arun said, "Kazu, can we put these in our mouth like in the video?" he asked. Kajal says "no" thinking "The child fell in the basket".

Arun asked again after two minutes without saying anything. Kajal said no. He asked this 4 more times. For the last time Kajal said, "Are you so passionate about them??" she asked. He looked at them and said, "Kaju, I can't stop my desire. Please, Kaju, please, I won't ask for anything else." Kajal "What more do you ask. Promise??" she said. Arun chikali said to Salla, "Also promise".
Kajal says ok but one condition. Arun "Oh what again?" He whined. Kajal pretended to be angry and said, "Hey, what's going on? I'm tired of showing you these things. Just go away!" Arun went to them saying "Oh, sorry, I didn't say that. Forgive me. I won't say what condition you gave." Kajal took out her hand and handed it to him.

He falls on Kajal's legs like a wild dog that has caught its prey, and licks it with his lips. Kaju, who had been waiting for this pleasure for many years, closed his eyes, bit his lips, raised his head, put his hands in hers and touched her breasts, "Mm mm mm ss ss ss ss ss sssss ss. Sssss. Ssss ssss sssssssssss. Ah as well as me as well as Raw Pillada..

Arun is holding Salla on both sides and trying to kiss her with his tongue and lips at the same time. Smiling at his efforts, she leans over him and gives him a passionate kiss. After doing that, she handed over the money to him again. Like this for another half an hour and she enjoyed kissing in between while blushing.
After that Kajal gets up and leaves the robe from her ass and grabs her shoulders and looks at his butt. Arun said, "Why is the panty below? Can you take it off?" Arun put his hand under Kajal's head and kissed him while Kajal said, "Come on the stage later. How about doing everything now." Kajal kisses and strokes the penis and gently touches the penis to her lips.

After kissing Arun, she went down and started swinging by closing her legs here and there. It was very new to Arun. Arun is looking at Kajal as well and stroking his eyes and kissing her.

Kajal spits in between and swings easily between stubble. While doing that, he looked at Arun and smiled, "How is it, come?" she played. Arun put his hands on Kajal's shoulder saying "It's very new Kaju. It's good ss ss ss aah aah".

Kajal played like this for a while and gave it to him. This time, what was spilled on him fell on his shoulders. Kajal looked at them and said, "You have come from your face. If you write well in a few more exams, where else will you drip" and drank those juices directly. Arun "What?? It's not cooked in the cup?" he asked.

Kajal said, "I'll take that cup now. Why did I want to see the taste again this time?" He got up and kissed her, just waving her panty, went into the kitchen, poured the juices in the cup he brought to the glass, mixed coffee, and stopped, "Wouldn't it be better if it was a medicine?" She took out one of the bottles kept in his house, poured some medicine and took a Red Bull.

When Arun was getting dressed, he asked, "Hey, what clothes are you wearing? How are you going to go?" Saying that, she makes him sit without clothes and gives him red bull and drinks his juice. Arun "Why this?" he asked. Kajal smiled and put her hand on the stump again, wondering if she needs energy to gush again. Kajal sat up again when her hand fell. Kajal stroked his butt and drank his thick juices from the glass and leaned over him saying, "Hmmm, it's okay if you're doing this. I never thought that I would drink juices like this." Arun drank red bull and slowly moved his hand from Kajal's back to her legs. Kajal immediately slapped her hand and said "Hey no cheating. I told you all this is not now". Arun tried to say please please. Kajal thought, "Now if we make him agree to this too, he will do this every time. We should act as if we know what his position is" and got up and slapped Mani on the cheek.
Arun became silent and lowered his face as if lost. Kajal got up and asked, "Doesn't it make sense if I say it once? I said no now. Why are you getting tired of saying it again and again? You should stop saying no. Do you understand?" He didn't say anything.

Again she shouted loudly "Do you understand. Tell me....". Arun nodded that he understood. Kajal immediately saw him and put her juice glass aside and sat next to Arun "Arun..... look here.... Arun...." she put her hands on his face and turned him towards her "Sorry come. I have to do everything too. But I am married. All this is new to me too. Please don't force me" she says, kissing the one she hit and saying "Sorry come on. Sorry. I will never hit you like that again".

Arun is also gently kissing Kajal, touching Kajal and leaning her on the sofa and kissing her. After a while, he moved down from his lips to his lips, kissed them and took them in his mouth and was laughing. For another hour the two enjoyed kissing, caressing and slapping each other.

Another week passed like this. While thinking, Kajal took the test again. This test was put in his house. He also said his offer. If they write the exam well, they will go to the next stage, or go down one stage and go to the first stage again.

At the time of Kajal's exam, Kajal wears a robe and removes the pins and wears only a red bra and a red panty inside and watches the exam.

She made him miss the score he said by one mark in that exam and then put him in Stage 1 for the next week. Ayun made it clear that it will not be easy to work with Kajal.

Later, when Arun comes, Kajal makes him sit on the sofa and kisses Arun fiercely. Seeing the way Kajal kissed Arun the day before, he kisses her back.
| Kajal stopped after 2 minutes and said "Arun, I will now put a video of Asli on TV. Watch that video kissing me like this. After that video, let's start fighting. OK?" she asked. Arun nodded his head saying ok. Kajal puts the video on TV and goes back to Arun and kisses him. While the video is playing, Arun's dick hits Kajal's nighty underneath. "Arun, have you seen?? This is how he got up. Did you like the video?" she asked. Arun looks into Kajal's eyes for the first time and takes Kajal's lips and kisses her fiercely. Kajal also gives kisses in response to his kiss. They two kissed until the video was made.

After the video, Kajal gets up and tells the class to take out a book and put it on Arun's face, but Arun comes out in a stupid short. Kajal saw it and said, "Child still hasn't recovered. Ok. Let's do something. I'm going to hit the butt. You teach me this lesson." Arun could not fight at first. Kajal said, "If Arun is like this, then it won't be for the stage. Actually, I won't do this either." After fearing that, he read the lesson. After the class that day, Kajal said, "Hm. Good boy. Since you studied well, I will drink your juice today too."

Arun is enjoying Kajal's work and looking at Kajal. Kajal saw his gaze and raised her hands on his buttocks, turning her hands in octagonal bends and playing her buttocks. She gets up and kisses Arun on the lips and kisses him saying, "Hm mm mm ss ss s Arun, did you write the exam well. I am also curious to go to the stage later." The two of them kissed and when Arun said that she was going to leave, she turned her face on. As soon as the drops fall on her face, she picks them up with her finger and fills them in a cup. When she saw that Arun didn't understand, she smiled and said, "When this cup is full, I will add coffee powder to it and drink it." She smiled, got up, kissed Arun, gave the cup to Arun, and said, "Each time you leave your juice in it, take it."

greater chicago food depository

Like earlier that week, showing the video and kissing, reading and beating the butt. After telling the lesson well, hitting the stem and putting it on the face, filling the cup with the juice.
6 days passed. Arun stopped kissing. The next day was the exam, Kajal said to everyone in her class, "Read well. Write well children. Arun. Go to the staff room for lunch."
Arun's friends said, "Entra Arun, Kajal madam is paying more attention to you. What about Padesava?" They are saying that. Meanwhile, another one said, "You thought it would be like
that on Vedi's face. But it is a big bronze. Psycho. The other day, he called us to the staff room saying that our marks were low and he cursed us."

Hearing all this, Arun said, "Hummaiya, you have lost your suspicion. Why did Kajal come?" He sat thinking.
After a while, the lunch bell rang. He spent 10 minutes in the class and went to the staff room. All the teachers normally sit on one side of the dining hall and eat. Staff Room 2nd Floor,
When Arun leaves, Kajal moves around and takes care of the watch. Seeing Arun coming, she pulled him inside and kissed him to see if anyone was coming. Arun "What did you call now??" he asked.
Kajal said, "Isn't the exam tomorrow? Let's give you some motivation. Then let's show you what the stage is like." She kissed him and took him off. Arun took his hands and placed them on both of his shoulders, "How are you??" she asked. Arun was gently rubbing his soft hair from the top of the jacket and said, "They are fine. Like a very soft mattress. They are better than the ones in the video you showed today." Kajal "Like it?" she asked.
Kajal took his hands and said, "Ah, enough pissing. If tomorrow's exam is good, I will do another one from tomorrow." She sat on her knees, grabbed the stubble from her jacket, pushed the stubble into the line between her stubble, and did this 3 times. Arun, who is getting such an experience for the first time in his life, closes his eyes and is enjoying the experience like never before. After doing that, Kajal stopped and straightened her sari, "This is just a sample for the next stage. I leave it to your imagination what will happen if you take the exam tomorrow." She kissed Arun firmly and turned back to her table and took her lunch box, "Ohh,one more sample for you." Saying that, he lifted his sari up to the top of his legs.
"Aah aah hmm hmm ss ss see how it is. If you study well, all this is yours" while slapping her cheeks with her palm, she took down her saree and carried the lunch box and went to piss Arun's butt from the pant.
Next day Kajal brought the mark papers to the class. Everyone was confused when they saw it. But Arun was even more confused.
Because when Kajal went for tuition at Kajal's house the night before the exam, Kajal asked him to write anything for her at the end of the answer paper.
Arun thought carefully and wrote ILU. What does Kajal do? He was worried that they would see him in the class. But among the papers sent by Kajal, including Arun's paper, there were no papers of the three people who were asked to come to the staff room that day. Kajal said, "Children, the papers of those whom I called to the staff room the other day are there. Come with me after class and check." After the class, the four went to the staff room with Kajal.

There Kajal gave papers to everyone. She motioned Arun to go aside. Arun looked there. No one is there. Arun Aaru went and looked at the paper. Got 21 out of 25 marks. But he lost them and turned the last page. There it is written "too" next to ILU. Kajal saw the smile on Arun's face. Kajal saw the papers of the other three and talked to them and sent them one by one and finally called Arun to her place. There are already teachers in the staff room, so Kajal did not think of taking a risk.

When Arun got there, he said, "Have you seen the back??" she said. Arun smiled and said "Ha. Thank you kaju". Kajal said I will show you one and took his paper and drew lines here and there on the T in the too he had written, and drew the wheel below to make the figure look like a stump. Arun smiled. Meanwhile, she placed a dot between two O's on the side and made the dot a little bigger and said mischievously, "These are mine.That's yours."

Arun said, "Haha, you're right. What rank did I get?" he asked. Kajal says "ohh shit. I haven't seen it. You can find out for yourself." Meanwhile, when another teacher came to talk to her, Arun quickly closed the paper and

put it in her drawer. Arun was sent. Arun went back to the class and found out the rank based on the marks he got. He was saddened to know that his rank was 7. After school, he went home and got ready and went to Kajal's house.

Kajal wore a blue color silk robe specially for Arun.

As soon as Arun Kajal opened the door, he went inside with his head lowered and sat on the sofa. Kajal was surprised to see Arun like that and said, "Hey Arun, what's wrong?? I thought you would come here very happy and excited today."
Arun looked at Kajal and said "Sorry. My rank is 7". Kajal said, "Yes. Okay. Since you say this, I will tell you the truth. I corrected your paper with difficulty. No problem, Arun. I will give you a test every week. Get more marks than what I said. Then let's go one stage at a time." Arun "And this time??" he asked. Kajal said, "This is the first time, so I am sorry that you got within 10. But this is the last chance. So..... we are going to the 2nd stage from Tod
ay."

Hearing that, Arun's face lit up. Not knowing what to do, he is kissing Kajal tightly. He leaned on the sofa along with Kajal. Kajal also got up immediately and kissed Arun again saying, "Abbo Babu got smart after listening to him. If you worked hard and dressed for you, you will come regardless" and stopped the kiss.

Arun got up and said "Ohh sorry kaju. Ok let's do it again from the beginning. You close the door again" and went out. As soon as Kajal goes and closes the door, Arun looks mesmerized at Kajal in that lingerie and goes inside holding Kajal's waist and when Kajal closes the door, he closes the door and looks into Kajal's eyes and kisses her.

Kajal liked this change in Arun very much. Also while kissing, she slowly put her arms around Arun and raised one leg and put it around Arun. So the two are kissing and leaning on the sofa and kissing.

After kissing like that for half an hour, Kajal got up and stood in front of Arun, holding the knot of her robe and saying, "Arun, you touched my hair the other day. How did it feel?" she asked. Arun said, "They are very soft. I have never held anything so soft." Kajal "And you see Salla waiting for you?" Asking, Merlaga unties the robe.

Arun says "Hm mm aah look kaju" and widened his eyes. Kajal then untied her knot and left her robe on both sides. The lashes from Kajal,

temporary image hosting

Arun grabs the stump from the shorts. Kajal came to him saying "take off your clothes". He was confused and looked at Kajal's clothes and took off his shorts and shirt.

Kajal held his body and thought to himself, "How tender his body is. If I mount you now, you will do something to me in the future. I want to keep you under my control" and slowly put her legs on him and sat on his lap. Saying that, she put her hand on the stump.

When Arun caught Kajal's hair, both eyes closed with dizziness at the touch. Kajal closed her eyes and raised her head and moaned "Ssssssssssssss". Arun gets up and rubs his hair softly and says, "Kaju your hair is fine. Up. Unlike the ones we see on TV" and looks at them eagerly. Kajal said, "Not just then....... Not just then, Lanja. Be patient. Play with him like this for a while." Controlling himself in his mind, he said, "That video means they have already found people like you. I just found you. It will take time." "They are called nipples. In English they are called nipples. What do you call them?" Saying that, she is writing with her hand on her face. Arun said "nipples". Kajal said "good boy" and gently put her fingers in his hair and started to hug him. But from one side of the brain it feels like "No stop... don't ask him... don't do it". Meanwhile, Arun said, "Kazu, can we put these in our mouth like in the video?" he asked. Kajal says "no" thinking "The child fell in the basket".

Arun asked again after two minutes without saying anything. Kajal said no. He asked this 4 more times. For the last time Kajal said, "Are you so passionate about them??" she asked. He looked at them and said, "Kaju, I can't stop my desire. Please, Kaju, please, I won't ask for anything else." Kajal "What more do you ask. Promise??" she said. Arun chikali said to Salla, "Also promise".
Kajal says ok but one condition. Arun "Oh what again?" He whined. Kajal pretended to be angry and said, "Hey, what's going on? I'm tired of showing you these things. Just go away!" Arun went to them saying "Oh, sorry, I didn't say that. Forgive me. I won't say what condition you gave." Kajal took out her hand and handed it to him.

He falls on Kajal's legs like a wild dog that has caught its prey, and licks it with his lips. Kaju, who had been waiting for this pleasure for many years, closed his eyes, bit his lips, raised his head, put his hands in hers and touched her breasts, "Mm mm mm ss ss ss ss ss sssss ss. Sssss. Ssss ssss sssssssssss. Ah as well as me as well as Raw Pillada..

Arun is holding Salla on both sides and trying to kiss her with his tongue and lips at the same time. Smiling at his efforts, she leans over him and gives him a passionate kiss. After doing that, she handed over the money to him again. Like this for another half an hour and she enjoyed kissing in between while blushing.
After that Kajal gets up and leaves the robe from her ass and grabs her shoulders and looks at his butt. Arun said, "Why is the panty below? Can you take it off?" Arun put his hand under Kajal's head and kissed him while Kajal said, "Come on the stage later. How about doing everything now." Kajal kisses and strokes the penis and gently touches the penis to her lips.

After kissing Arun, she went down and started swinging by closing her legs here and there. It was very new to Arun. Arun is looking at Kajal as well and stroking his eyes and kissing her.

Kajal spits in between and swings easily between stubble. While doing that, he looked at Arun and smiled, "How is it, come?" she played. Arun put his hands on Kajal's shoulder saying "It's very new Kaju. It's good ss ss ss aah aah".

Kajal played like this for a while and gave it to him. This time, what was spilled on him fell on his shoulders. Kajal looked at them and said, "You have come from your face. If you write well in a few more exams, where else will you drip" and drank those juices directly. Arun "What?? It's not cooked in the cup?" he asked.

Kajal said, "I'll take that cup now. Why did I want to see the taste again this time?" He got up and kissed her, just waving her panty, went into the kitchen, poured the juices in the cup he brought to the glass, mixed coffee, and stopped, "Wouldn't it be better if it was a medicine?" She took out one of the bottles kept in his house, poured some medicine and took a Red Bull.

When Arun was getting dressed, he asked, "Hey, what clothes are you wearing? How are you going to go?" Saying that, she makes him sit without clothes and gives him red bull and drinks his juice. Arun "Why this?" he asked. Kajal smiled and put her hand on the stump again, wondering if she needs energy to gush again. Kajal sat up again when her hand fell. Kajal stroked his butt and drank his thick juices from the glass and leaned over him saying, "Hmmm, it's okay if you're doing this. I never thought that I would drink juices like this." Arun drank red bull and slowly moved his hand from Kajal's back to her legs. Kajal immediately slapped her hand and said "Hey no cheating. I told you all this is not now". Arun tried to say please please. Kajal thought, "Now if we make him agree to this too, he will do this every time. We should act as if we know what his position is" and got up and slapped Mani on the cheek.
Arun became silent and lowered his face as if lost. Kajal got up and asked, "Doesn't it make sense if I say it once? I said no now. Why are you getting tired of saying it again and again? You should stop saying no. Do you understand?" He didn't say anything.

Again she shouted loudly "Do you understand. Tell me....". Arun nodded that he understood. Kajal immediately saw him and put her juice glass aside and sat next to Arun "Arun..... look here.... Arun...." she put her hands on his face and turned him towards her "Sorry come. I have to do everything too. But I am married. All this is new to me too. Please don't force me" she says, kissing the one she hit and saying "Sorry come on. Sorry. I will never hit you like that again".

Arun is also gently kissing Kajal, touching Kajal and leaning her on the sofa and kissing her. After a while, he moved down from his lips to his lips, kissed them and took them in his mouth and was laughing. For another hour the two enjoyed kissing, caressing and slapping each other.

Another week passed like this. While thinking, Kajal took the test again. This test was put in his house. He also said his offer. If they write the exam well, they will go to the next stage, or go down one stage and go to the first stage again.

At the time of Kajal's exam, Kajal wears a robe and removes the pins and wears only a red bra and a red panty inside and watches the exam.

She made him miss the score he said by one mark in that exam and then put him in Stage 1 for the next week. Ayun made it clear that it will not be easy to work with Kajal.

Mst h yaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back