• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Katrina Kaif first night with producer (erotic)

Reactions
DF Coins

After getting out of the shower, I securely wrap a towel around my waist and walk into the transformed bedroom. There is soft music playing and candles lit around the room putting a soft glow on a high-backed chair in the middle of the room. As I walk over to the throne, I notice a note which simply reads "SIT ON ME".

I turn and sit in the comfortable chair and after a moment, I hear "Soothing song " fill the room just before I look up to see my elongated silhouette in the doorway. I slowly walk over to the producer and place my hands on the sides of his head. Looking into his eyes, I use my right knee to widen the gap between his legs. I step into the perfect V as I start to wind to the music. I pull his head down so I can graze his lips with my cleavage as my knee gently caresses his already hard dick. With my hips swaying in small circles, I allow my hands to run down his hairy chest as I straighten my legs and allow him a very nice view of my huge tits before I stand and run my hands over them.

q50 hybrid 0 60 time
Hips swaying in circles now, I let my hips guide me out from between his legs and just out of his reach. I reach behind my back and release the clip from by bra. Still moving, I slowly turn and just catch it in front before it falls to reveal my breasts.

Slowly I reveal first one luscious globe and then the other and the bra falls to the floor. Looking at my nipples I see they are hard and I pinch them and roll them between my fingers and my thumbs for a few moments before I realize that I'm getting wet, which makes me all the hotter for him. Lifting one breast to my mouth, I lick my nipple a few times as I move to the music.

I know he can see the wet spot forming low on my thong and he lick his lips.

335i xdrive 0 60
I switch breasts and suck my other nipple, my eyes closed as I enjoy my own sucking. When I stop playing with my breasts I realize my hips are more thrusting than swaying and I move toward him knowing that I need a lap dance and so do he.

Facing him I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around his waist and then I begin to very slowly move my hips back and forth, rubbing my sensitive clit against the hard rod I feel under his lungi.

It feels so good for me and I can tell it's pleasurable for him, too. My hands are on the back of the chair and because of that my breasts are once again right there in front of his lips. His tongue comes quickly out to lick my nipple and I cry out from the pure sadistic pleasure of it. I slowly stand and continue the slow winding of my hips and turn my back to him.

I slowly bend my knees and lower my grinding ass onto his lap. The pressure of him feels so good under my undulating back side. I lean back lying on his relaxed body and reach back and link my hands behind his neck as I continue my molesting dance.

I slowly begin to slide down his body until I am kneeling in front of you caressing your hardness with the back of my head to the sensual rhythm of the music. I turn and look into his eyes as I gently blow into the barely there opening in his lungi.

I begin my slow slide back up his body letting the twins massage his body as I rise up. I get eye level and let my gaze fall to his lips. Our lips are so close I can feel his soft breath on my lips. I move in another inch and kiss his neck before I lick it and back off. I slide my cheek along his as I go indulging in the sexy scent of him. I run my fingertips down his chest, over his stomach, then down his inner thighs and down his legs before bringing them back up to the secured spot of his lungi. I look into his eyes and smile before opening the lungi to reveal what I already knew. With my lips very close to his now visible head, I straighten my legs and use my hands to push his legs together and give a quick flick of my tongue to your tip.

It jumps as if to thank me. I bend further and slide my chest up your body until his dick is encased between my tits. I wind up and down letting my breasts dance with his steel as I slowly remove my soaking wet thong.

Up and down I glide sucking his cock every time it shows itself above my tits, and release it with a loud "pop" to be sheathed once again. I straighten up and straddle his legs before lowering myself onto his dick . He feel so good!!!! I place one hand then the other behind me on his knees then lift one leg then the other onto his shoulders before I continue my ultimate lap dance. My hips go in small, forceful circles letting him stir me up and hit every wall of my pussy. My head falls back when his hands are filled with my breast and I go from circles to forward and back motions fucking him until I feel the tell-tale throbbing.

At the same time I stick my finger in and massage his prostrate. He just moan and buck.
As he got closer to cumming I work my hand down to his balls . I slowly pressed his balls and he got ready to explode, I could feel it. He was yelling and groaning so loud now,

He start to cum and I suddenly pressed his balls harder in the heat of the moment but That sends him into the longest hardest orgasm he have ever had . He just keep moaning and shooting his cum into me. I start to cum and he manage to cum again.
As I continue my movements, I remove my legs, place my feet firmly on the floor, my hands on his shoulders, and after another forward thrust followed by a half circle, I stand, bend, and open my mouth and swallow his old dick and started pump & just before I feel the heat he explode onto the back of my throat. I swallow every drop before I lick it clean.

(The end)
(All pic credit goes to there respective owners )

Back