• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Keerthy Suresh and her kinks part 1

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi, my name is Keerthy Suresh who's figure is 34f-28-38. I have firm breasts and a tight ass. Also, I shave my whole body regularly so that I possess a hairless soft body with a dusky complexion. I love kinky sex and I try experimenting with sex.When I was travelling on a busy road in Pune. It was 1 pm and I was going in my car(Honda city) to go shopping.

I have to cross a big junction on my way. As I approach the junction, suddenly a old came out nowhere I stomped on the breaks

As i hit the brakes, my car screeched I bumped into him . The old man fell to the ground and i could see his glasses shatter on the pavement.

I got scared

He looked up at me with a pained expression, holding his arm as if it was injured. Passersby started gathering around, some looking concerned and others pointing fingers at me I could feel my heart racing as i stepped out of the car to check on him.

The old man was clutching his arm, groaning in pain. As I tried to help him up, he winced and flinched away from my touch, causing the crowd around to murmur and look on with disapproval. Then u noticed a few people pull out their phones, perhaps to call for an ambulance the old beggar started to abuse me The old beggar's words stung as he hurled insults and accusations at me blaming me for the accident.

I could feel the weight of the crowd's gaze bearing down on me , their expressions turning hostile as they listened to the old man's tirade. Suddenly, a police car pulled up and two officers stepped out, surveying the scene. They suggest me to take him to the hospital in my car as ambulance will take lot of time and pay his bills and no case will be filed on me ,the police lifted the old man and made him sit on the passenger seat I sat in the car it smelled like a rotten fish has died in my car he was so stinky and ugly ,as the we were in outskirts the nearest hospital was around 25 km away As you drove towards the hospital, the old beggar continued to glare at me..

his eyes filled with anger and resentment.I tried to ignore his stares and focus on the road ahead, but the tension in the car was palpable. His odor made your nose scrunch up and you rolled down the windows to let in some fresh air, but it didn't help much.

I sat in the car it smelled like a rotten fish has died in my car ,as the we were in outskirts the nearest hospital was around 25 km away as I drove, i couldn't help but feel uncomfortable and overwhelmed by the smell and situation at hand. The old man continued to mutter insults under his breath, while occasionally letting out a pained groan.

Despite the circumstances, i tried your best to keep my composure and focus on driving. I was wearing short skirts and a too I was exposing a lot of leg and cleavage he was staring at my cleavage

image share

I could feel the old man's eyes lingering on my exposed skin, making you feel uncomfortable and violated trying to cover up as much as i could, but it seemed like nothing could deter his gaze.He said even i paid his bills I am gonna file case on u The old man's threat made my heart sink, and i couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he followed through with his words. I tried to reason with him, explaining that it was an accident and that I was doing your best to help him, but he seemed unwilling to listen.

He says only one thing can make me escape from this situation and he put his rough old hands on my exposed leg ,I felt a sudden shock stopped the car beside the highway I felt a surge of fear and disgust as the old man's hand crept up my leg, violating my personal space.

My mind raced as i tried to figure out what to do next. I knew that i couldn't let him continue touching me , but i also didn't want to make the situation worse. He said help me have an oragasm As the old man's request sunk in, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I felt a wave of disgust and anger wash over me as i recoiled from his touch. I thought about the offer since and thought that I'll give him a handjob and make him cum and leave him on the road

As i considered the old man's request, i felt a mix of disgust and desperation. I didn't know what else to do to get out of the situation, and the thought of touching him made my skin crawl. But with no other options in sight, I reluctantly reached for his groin and began to stroke him.

The old man let out a satisfied groan as you touched him, his grip on your leg tightening.

,I was feeling horny too his eyes were still closed I licked the tip of the dark cock The sudden shift in my mood and behavior surprised even me as i found yourself becoming aroused by the situation

Part 2 coming soon

Hi, my name is Keerthy Suresh who's figure is 34f-28-38. I have firm breasts and a tight ass. Also, I shave my whole body regularly so that I possess a hairless soft body with a dusky complexion. I love kinky sex and I try experimenting with sex.When I was travelling on a busy road in Pune. It was 1 pm and I was going in my car(Honda city) to go shopping.

I have to cross a big junction on my way. As I approach the junction, suddenly a old came out nowhere I stomped on the breaks

As i hit the brakes, my car screeched I bumped into him . The old man fell to the ground and i could see his glasses shatter on the pavement.

I got scared

He looked up at me with a pained expression, holding his arm as if it was injured. Passersby started gathering around, some looking concerned and others pointing fingers at me I could feel my heart racing as i stepped out of the car to check on him.

The old man was clutching his arm, groaning in pain. As I tried to help him up, he winced and flinched away from my touch, causing the crowd around to murmur and look on with disapproval. Then u noticed a few people pull out their phones, perhaps to call for an ambulance the old beggar started to abuse me The old beggar's words stung as he hurled insults and accusations at me blaming me for the accident.

I could feel the weight of the crowd's gaze bearing down on me , their expressions turning hostile as they listened to the old man's tirade. Suddenly, a police car pulled up and two officers stepped out, surveying the scene. They suggest me to take him to the hospital in my car as ambulance will take lot of time and pay his bills and no case will be filed on me ,the police lifted the old man and made him sit on the passenger seat I sat in the car it smelled like a rotten fish has died in my car he was so stinky and ugly ,as the we were in outskirts the nearest hospital was around 25 km away As you drove towards the hospital, the old beggar continued to glare at me..

his eyes filled with anger and resentment.I tried to ignore his stares and focus on the road ahead, but the tension in the car was palpable. His odor made your nose scrunch up and you rolled down the windows to let in some fresh air, but it didn't help much.

I sat in the car it smelled like a rotten fish has died in my car ,as the we were in outskirts the nearest hospital was around 25 km away as I drove, i couldn't help but feel uncomfortable and overwhelmed by the smell and situation at hand. The old man continued to mutter insults under his breath, while occasionally letting out a pained groan.

Despite the circumstances, i tried your best to keep my composure and focus on driving. I was wearing short skirts and a too I was exposing a lot of leg and cleavage he was staring at my cleavage

image share

I could feel the old man's eyes lingering on my exposed skin, making you feel uncomfortable and violated trying to cover up as much as i could, but it seemed like nothing could deter his gaze.He said even i paid his bills I am gonna file case on u The old man's threat made my heart sink, and i couldn't help but wonder what would happen if he followed through with his words. I tried to reason with him, explaining that it was an accident and that I was doing your best to help him, but he seemed unwilling to listen.

He says only one thing can make me escape from this situation and he put his rough old hands on my exposed leg ,I felt a sudden shock stopped the car beside the highway I felt a surge of fear and disgust as the old man's hand crept up my leg, violating my personal space.

My mind raced as i tried to figure out what to do next. I knew that i couldn't let him continue touching me , but i also didn't want to make the situation worse. He said help me have an oragasm As the old man's request sunk in, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I felt a wave of disgust and anger wash over me as i recoiled from his touch. I thought about the offer since and thought that I'll give him a handjob and make him cum and leave him on the road

As i considered the old man's request, i felt a mix of disgust and desperation. I didn't know what else to do to get out of the situation, and the thought of touching him made my skin crawl. But with no other options in sight, I reluctantly reached for his groin and began to stroke him.

The old man let out a satisfied groan as you touched him, his grip on your leg tightening.

,I was feeling horny too his eyes were still closed I licked the tip of the dark cock The sudden shift in my mood and behavior surprised even me as i found yourself becoming aroused by the situation

Part 2 coming soon
Good story bro please continue

Back