• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kgf 2 the parody

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi my name is Reena , daughter of Desai who is big ganster one day I was kidnapped my rocky

hostage to ensure the cooperation of Guru Pandian, Andrews, Rajendra Desai, Kamal and Daya.

Rocky confess he is gonna take care of me like a princess and gives me whatever I want all the riches new clothes the food I like extra slowly slowly I fall in love with rocky with humanity we decide to get married

I was excited for our wedding night everything was set the bed with flowers and fruits the milk etc I was waiting for rocky to come ,

best free gif player
unfortunately one of the servant she came and told me rocky went to an imp meeting in Delhi he will come tmr and the phone rang it was rocky he was srry that he couldn’t come and said he flew to Delhi to meet ramika Sen I got furious that
how could you do this and cut the call

and told everyone to leave the house and close the doors I wanted spend some alone time and kept movie and started watching it

suddenly I heard noises a figure appeared into my bedroom hallway it was the blind man slave

thumbnail online free

I was shocked and asked him what are doing here thatha

slave old man : who is it

me : it’s me Reena, I reduced the tv volume as he couldnt hear me

old man : oh it’s you srry I lost my way I was going out of the house i was waiting for someone to take me out , no problem I’ll find my way

Me : wait thatha I’ll call someone to take you out
I tried calling one of the servants no body was lifting the call then I remembered it was who told eve to go out

old Man : no problem I’ll goo

he turned around towards the bed I didn’t notice as i watching the tv his lungi was caught under his foot and fell off he was not wearing any underwear then again I heard a sound I turned then I notice he was towards me he thought he was outside my big room even I get sometime confused where to go the light were dim i couldn’t see properly then suddenly he was naked underneath I could see his black cock unwashed cock

i didn’t shout I was shock to see such a huge cock dark color of this slave blind old man he had frail body but a big cock , he was still trying to find path way using his hands touching

how do you upload a picture to google

I was horny and aroused my Young hormones took over me I let him come near me his cock was near my face I could the slave piss smell and I caught his cock , he was shocked and suprised he said who it what are you doing

in a sweet voice i said its me thatha Reena

he said what are doing , thatha today is my first night and rocky is not here consummate the marriage would like to consummate i didnt give a chance for him to say anything I took his dirty cock inside my mouth ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boii ahhhhhhhhhhjhhh

his cock grew inside my mouth I removed his cock from my mouth took him to the bed and made him lie down I removed my sareer and bra
started licking him from the legs to his cock

the old bastard was still going strong he didn’t cum yet
I got up went top of the bed and made sounds with my anklets come here thatha follow the sound of my anklets

he came up to me took his cock and positioned on my pussy I told him enter slowly he entered slowly it felt like heaven i slid under him he started banging me hardd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thattha slowly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

football funeral poems

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh chan chan cha chan ahhhhhhhhhh my anklets the room was filled with my anklets sounds and my moaning he grouned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then he bursted his 50 years of stored cum inside my me ahhhhhhhhhhh he jept cumming for 5 min it was river flowing from my pushyyyyhyyy he collapsed and slept on me with his dick still inside me in the morning I took him out and left him and I told get him killed poor old slaved I guess I full filled his dream …

roald dahl sparknotes

little did I know I got pregnant with that old slave babyyyy

ee cummings your heart

Hi my name is Reena , daughter of Desai who is big ganster one day I was kidnapped my rocky

hostage to ensure the cooperation of Guru Pandian, Andrews, Rajendra Desai, Kamal and Daya.

Rocky confess he is gonna take care of me like a princess and gives me whatever I want all the riches new clothes the food I like extra slowly slowly I fall in love with rocky with humanity we decide to get married

I was excited for our wedding night everything was set the bed with flowers and fruits the milk etc I was waiting for rocky to come ,

best free gif player
unfortunately one of the servant she came and told me rocky went to an imp meeting in Delhi he will come tmr and the phone rang it was rocky he was srry that he couldn’t come and said he flew to Delhi to meet ramika Sen I got furious that
how could you do this and cut the call

and told everyone to leave the house and close the doors I wanted spend some alone time and kept movie and started watching it

suddenly I heard noises a figure appeared into my bedroom hallway it was the blind man slave

thumbnail online free

I was shocked and asked him what are doing here thatha

slave old man : who is it

me : it’s me Reena, I reduced the tv volume as he couldnt hear me

old man : oh it’s you srry I lost my way I was going out of the house i was waiting for someone to take me out , no problem I’ll find my way

Me : wait thatha I’ll call someone to take you out
I tried calling one of the servants no body was lifting the call then I remembered it was who told eve to go out

old Man : no problem I’ll goo

he turned around towards the bed I didn’t notice as i watching the tv his lungi was caught under his foot and fell off he was not wearing any underwear then again I heard a sound I turned then I notice he was towards me he thought he was outside my big room even I get sometime confused where to go the light were dim i couldn’t see properly then suddenly he was naked underneath I could see his black cock unwashed cock

i didn’t shout I was shock to see such a huge cock dark color of this slave blind old man he had frail body but a big cock , he was still trying to find path way using his hands touching

how do you upload a picture to google

I was horny and aroused my Young hormones took over me I let him come near me his cock was near my face I could the slave piss smell and I caught his cock , he was shocked and suprised he said who it what are you doing

in a sweet voice i said its me thatha Reena

he said what are doing , thatha today is my first night and rocky is not here consummate the marriage would like to consummate i didnt give a chance for him to say anything I took his dirty cock inside my mouth ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boii ahhhhhhhhhhjhhh

his cock grew inside my mouth I removed his cock from my mouth took him to the bed and made him lie down I removed my sareer and bra
started licking him from the legs to his cock

the old bastard was still going strong he didn’t cum yet
I got up went top of the bed and made sounds with my anklets come here thatha follow the sound of my anklets

he came up to me took his cock and positioned on my pussy I told him enter slowly he entered slowly it felt like heaven i slid under him he started banging me hardd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thattha slowly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

football funeral poems

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh chan chan cha chan ahhhhhhhhhh my anklets the room was filled with my anklets sounds and my moaning he grouned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then he bursted his 50 years of stored cum inside my me ahhhhhhhhhhh he jept cumming for 5 min it was river flowing from my pushyyyyhyyy he collapsed and slept on me with his dick still inside me in the morning I took him out and left him and I told get him killed poor old slaved I guess I full filled his dream …

roald dahl sparknotes

little did I know I got pregnant with that old slave babyyyy

ee cummings your heart
Awesome bro

Back