• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kiara fucked by thief.

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi I am kiarra

I was fingering myself thinking of my sex experiences with watchman and beggar when a thief entered my house he was searching all around and soon got attracted towards my room listening to my voice and was shocked to se me masturbating and soon started to record my videos I got dicratced for a while and saw him and decided to play along so I got up and wne to the bathroom and left the door open for him to view he followed me after gineb mins and was again recording me He made a slight turn and by mistake dropped a flower vase and tried to run away but I had already seen him seeing him and he had also seen me looking at him

Soon I went out and saw him he was standing there scared as to what might happen but still he was looking at my boobs so I have him a smile and quickly dropped my towel he was shocked and I placed his hands on my boobs and pulled him closer to kiss me and stared sucking his lower lips

bulk url generator

Soon he stared to response and started groping my boobs after five mins he undressed himself and lowered his face ad started to flick my pink nipples with his tongue and biting them he did this with the right boob while groping left one and switched between them then

He threw me on the bed and asked me to spread my legs .

He quickly came near my pussy and started licking it je was moving his tongue faster and faster making me moan.

Then he climbed on the bed and placed his dick near my pussy and started fucking me and slowly increased his pave his dick was 10 inch long and thick and it was hurting a lot and he was continuing to fuck me.

Then after q0 mins he shot his sperm into my pussy and spanked my ass and asked me to come in dogy pose there he entered my ass and was fucking my ass faster than pussy making me moan

After five mins he again spanked my ass an lay below me and asked me to sit on his dick i did so and stared bouncing and after some time he stared pushing his dicm I had a orgasm and soon after 15 mins he also orgasmed

Now he stood and made me knell and asked me to give him a blowjob I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop and then he stared pushing his dick deep making me gag

can you google a picture

After 30 mins he agun picked me and threw me on the bed and stared fucking eme and this time ven faster my moans could be heard even from outside the house and this time he was completely enjoying my body he had great stamina and after 1 hour we both orgasmed together and he laid down on bed and askes for a blowjob i quickly gave him one and he spnaked my ass we exchanged our number.

make it rain animated gif
We had two more sessions before he left.

Pics credit to respective owner.

Aur likho acchi likhte ho
Hi I am kiarra

I was fingering myself thinking of my sex experiences with watchman and beggar when a thief entered my house he was searching all around and soon got attracted towards my room listening to my voice and was shocked to se me masturbating and soon started to record my videos I got dicratced for a while and saw him and decided to play along so I got up and wne to the bathroom and left the door open for him to view he followed me after gineb mins and was again recording me He made a slight turn and by mistake dropped a flower vase and tried to run away but I had already seen him seeing him and he had also seen me looking at him

Soon I went out and saw him he was standing there scared as to what might happen but still he was looking at my boobs so I have him a smile and quickly dropped my towel he was shocked and I placed his hands on my boobs and pulled him closer to kiss me and stared sucking his lower lips

bulk url generator

Soon he stared to response and started groping my boobs after five mins he undressed himself and lowered his face ad started to flick my pink nipples with his tongue and biting them he did this with the right boob while groping left one and switched between them then

He threw me on the bed and asked me to spread my legs .

He quickly came near my pussy and started licking it je was moving his tongue faster and faster making me moan.

Then he climbed on the bed and placed his dick near my pussy and started fucking me and slowly increased his pave his dick was 10 inch long and thick and it was hurting a lot and he was continuing to fuck me.

Then after q0 mins he shot his sperm into my pussy and spanked my ass and asked me to come in dogy pose there he entered my ass and was fucking my ass faster than pussy making me moan

After five mins he again spanked my ass an lay below me and asked me to sit on his dick i did so and stared bouncing and after some time he stared pushing his dicm I had a orgasm and soon after 15 mins he also orgasmed

Now he stood and made me knell and asked me to give him a blowjob I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop and then he stared pushing his dick deep making me gag

can you google a picture

After 30 mins he agun picked me and threw me on the bed and stared fucking eme and this time ven faster my moans could be heard even from outside the house and this time he was completely enjoying my body he had great stamina and after 1 hour we both orgasmed together and he laid down on bed and askes for a blowjob i quickly gave him one and he spnaked my ass we exchanged our number.

make it rain animated gif
We had two more sessions before he left.

Pics credit to respective owner.

Building a sex paradise with the construction workers.

Hi,I am kiarra,You all know about me.

My body measurements are 36,30,32,I have a whitish complexion and am beautiful and gorgeous.

It was a Friday when I was checking all the groceries and found out that I was out of groceries and needed them so I decided to go to a far away sho to buy groceries as I was any how getting bored,so I quickly made a list of what I wanted and headed towards the grocery store in a cab it was around 5 pm when I stopped and decided to come back home but it suddenly started raining heavily and I could not find any cabs or autos.After some time I remembered that I saw a under construction building just a few mtrs away and decided to wayt there until the rain stopped so I quickly went there.

As I reached there I could see four PPL approaching me They were short dark and old and were wearing lungi and vests soon they stood at my face and asked me why I was here I told them the story and asked them whether I could stay there for a few hours,I was totally wet and my saree was stocking yo my body and I was looking very sexy so they all agreed and showed me there room ut was not a room but there were four beds in ground with table fans dim lights and a radio one person switched to the radio and an announcement of road closure due to heavy rain oredicitin for 3 days was made I was shocked and cursed my bad luck.

Soon they offered me tea and I asked them if they could arrange for me some bed they had arranged it but they placed it in between there beds.

After a some time we had our dinner and went off to sleep my cleavage eas very much visible to the beggars there names were Suraj ali mushtaq and Ravi .now I acted as if I were sleping and soon a si expected there hands were all over me and they were enjoying ny body even I got turned in and soon they removed my pallu and started playing and groping my boobs soon they even took out my saare and my petticoat and now my blouse now I was only in a bra and panty and they all got excited and started groping my boobs from above i tried to control my moans soon one person climbed over me and started kissing me and slowly inserted his hands in my onaty and as he started moving his hands in my onaty I let out a Mona as i could not supress it anymore and they all becane aware that I was awake even i opened my eyes and wickedly smiled at them they got crazy and Suraj started kissing me while mushtaq and ali unhiooked ny bra and started groping my boobs and Ravi rolled down my oanty and started licking my pussy.

Soon mushtaq and ali started to grope and play with my boobs and bite my nipples and we're continuosly sucking them like babies while ravia nd Suraj switched and then mushtaq and Ravi and Ali switched soon all four of them started playing and grooing with ny boobs mushtaq and Ravi were playing with my right boob and the other with my left .

Ravi and Suraj started kissing all over my body while nushtaw and Ali started to bite my nipple and pickh them.

After 10 mins Suraj asked me to take off their clothes I slowly opened their lungis and there snaked were in front of me they all had big black dicks the smallest dick was of 9 inch I quickly grabbed ravis dick and started to blow it while in the other hand I held mushtaqs dick and started to shag it then soon I started giving blowjob and handhib to each one of them and they all were happy

Now they again made me lay and this time Ali laid under me entering my ass while suarj entered my pussy while I gave blowjob to mushtaq and Ravi palted with myboobs boy suraj and Ali were slowly slowly incresing there pace making it faster and painful but I was enjoying after 15 mins ali came and replaced Ravi and Ravi started to fuck my asshole faster but he came within 5 mins and was replaced with Suraj and Suraj has also come and now was fucking my asshole.

Then they all came in their respective holes and decided that they would now fuck me in groups of two mushatw and Ali made one grp while Suraj and Ravi made the other.

Suraj and Ravi came first and soon Ravi entered my pussy and Suraj entered my asshole and were fucking me faster and making me moan in between they were groping my boobs and spanking my ass,soon after five mins Ravi increased his speed to top and made me cum on his dick then they again fucked me and for 45 mins and after that they both came into my pussy and asshole exhanging their positions in between and asked me for a blowhob and I have them one.

After them came mushatw and ali.I was excited and soon Ali pulled me down and entered my pussy while mushtaq asked for blowjob and I gave him .

After q15 mins mishatw laid below me and entered my psuuy while Ali entered my ass they were fucking em harder and faster then Ravi and suarn and were too good in between they were groping my boobs.they made me orgasmed within 10 mins qand had not come once still .

After 45 mins of rigourous fucking they both shot their sperms in me but ere still not tired and wanted more so they again started fucking me but exchanged their positions.

free site to upload pictures

After a few mins ali orgasmed and mushtaq was still fucking me.
So he made me lie on the bed and entered my pussy nd was fucking me .making me moan like a slot.

Then they both asked for a blowjob I quickly gave them one.

And then again all foru of them enjoyed my body the whole night and Suraj said me that I have to stay here for three days and that they will enjoy my body and marry me and fuck me everyday.

And after some time we all slept naked.

Stay tuned for part 2.

Lots of hot stuff coming up .

Pic credit to respective owners.

Back