• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kiara gets a threesome in a train by beggars.

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi,I am kiarra,I am a newly married woman and my husband is a software engineer he is currently out on a tour for two months.

Let me describe myself I have a whitish complex.I have a sexy and gorgeous body my body measurement are 36 30 34.

I was getting bored alone at home when I came across a travel vlog of Kashmir I saw it and i made up my mind that I was alone and getting bored and will now go to Kashmir

I quickly called up my husband and he told me that I can go so I quickly started booking the hotels and all but was unable to find train tickets or plabe tickets.so I decided that I will somehow manage in the general compartment .

I quickly packed my bags and was ready.

After two days I reached the station and to my bad luck the general compartment was full thankfully I was offered a seat by two beggars.

The beggars were continuosly staring at me and there startes were already turning me on.

It was night time and it was a long journey the PPL on the front berth had got down so the beggar took the front seat and gave me this berth.

I was wearing a white shirt and a green set with pants over it .I quickly laid on the berth and after 5 mins dozed off to sleep

After 10 mins I could feel hands rubbing all over my body near my stomach and legs.

Let me describe the beggars the beggars were around 40-50 years old and they were dirty looking but fit.Thwy were wearing a dhoti and baniyan.

Soon I started to feel the hands and they were rough I slightly opened my hands and I could see the workers sitting on the edge of my berth.

There hands were turning me on and I somehow wanted to fuck them.

After 5 mins I could feel the hands rubbing over my boobs and in between my thighs.I was feeling hot.

I turned to the other side and lay with my face up and one beggar then lifted my legs slowly and placed it over his legs and the other beggar quickly lifted my head and placed it over his laps.

Now they both started to take off my green suit and the shirt then they started to grope my boobs over my bra I acted as I was asleep then they slowly took out my pants and I was now in front of them in only bra and panty

And then they quickly removed my bra now my boobs were in front of them they started to massage it as they unhooked my bra I opened my eyes and they were shocked and scared I smiled and pulled the head of the beggar in whose lap my face was and stared kissing him I inserted my tongue into his mouth and started sucking it.Seeing this the other beegar git aroused and quickly started to grab my boobs after 5 mins i broke the kiss and the beggar lowered his face and started to bite and Olay with my nipples he was buting my right nipple while grabbing my left boobs.soon they asked me to sit and now both of them started sucking my nipples like baby and we're slowly biting them .

Then the other beggar lifted his face and planted a kiss on my face and started sucking my lips.

upload pics

Then he slowly inserted his hand in my oanty and started to massage my pussy over it and I stared moaning softly .

Then after 5 mins hw rolled my oanty off and started locking my pussy he was kicking it so well that I was pushing his head inside while the beggar was kissing me.

Then I asked them there names and the beggar kissing me told that he was karunesh and the one licking my pussy was kamlesh his brother.

Then I again started kissing him,after 10 mins kamlesh got up and pulled me and spread my legs and smiled at him he quickly placed his dick near my pussy and started fucking me.while karunesh took off his lungi and placed his dick near my face.

I started to suck it like a lollipop and he then placed his hand in my head and made me do deepthroat.

While kamlesh was increasing his fucking speed and was fucking me liak a bull I was moaning slowly in order that others don not wake up.

Soon after 10 mins kamlesh came in my pussy and then they switched their positions and again started fucking me .

Then after 15 mins they asked me to come in doggy style and spanked my ass and continued spanking it until it became red then kamlesh stood behind and entered my pussy while karunesh placed his dick in my mouth and again started fucking me this time they were fuking me faster and faster.

Then after 20 mins they shot their load of cum in respective holes and again switched their positions .

Now kamlesh sat down and karunesh was fucking me alone he laid down and I laid down over hum he entered my asshole and lifted my legs and started fucking my asshole and it was painful and I was moaning carelessly.

He was even better than kamlesh but somehow kamlesh seemed better and erotic

Then soon he sat down normally and asked me tos it on his dick and bounce I started bouncing faster and faster and his dick was hitting me hard.

private image upload

Then he came in my pussy and kamlesh made me stand near the rack near seat and asked me to bend and turn around he quickly entered my asshole and started fucking me.

He was fucking me and I was moaning at the top of my voice and it was making a thap thap noise while fucking me then he spanked my ass .

After five mins he withdrew I looked at him he placed his dick far from my pussy and with full pressure in one go pushed his dick into my pussy his whole rick I cried out in pain he repeated it a few times before cumming then he again spanked my ass and sat and made me sit facing towards him and entered my pussy and started biting my nipples while fucking me.

Then after 20 mins he came into my pussy as well and asked for a blowjob and I blowed him and he came into my mouth and I swallowed his cum.

anonymous image hosting

I had already orgasmed two times before.

The beggars were still charged up and wanted to have more fun.

They dragged me to the toilet and started fucking me there they again started to fuck me in doggy style.
Now I wanted to pee so kamlesh held my hands and karunesh held my legs and lifted me over the commode and asked me to pee.as I finished peeing kamlesh sat in the pot and started to shit while karunesh continued fucking me and groping me.

After kamlesh finished shitting hw got the wicked est idea ever and he gave me a smile I also smiled as I was unaware and didn't knew what he was thinking he dragged me and kissed me .

And then placed my face into the commode and pushed my face into it and asked me to lick his shit it was disgusting but I had to do it.i took my tongue out and stared licking his shit while he was fucking me karunesh pointed his dick towards me and stared to pe all over my face and shit and I was to drink that.He then laughed and spanked my ass after 10 mins i licked it clean and karunesh pulled me on the floor and laid below me entering my pussy while kamlesh handed me hi dick.while karunesh was also groping my boobs in between.

After 15 mins karunesh came in my pussya nd git the same idea and shat and asked me to lick his shit as well I licked it clean then I asked them to drink my pee as well I quickly opened my pussy and started to pee and they both place their mouth below and stared drinking.

Now they made melie on florr and again fucked me .This time boy ented my pussy and it was very painful.

I was crying.

It was around 3 am and this fukcer were still not tired after half an hour they both shot their load of cum and peef all over my body

Now they were enjoying my body and at around 4 am we dressed up and went to our berth.

As we entered we could see that the whole compartment was empty and were confused

After 5 mins we asked the tt and he said that no one was going to Kashmir and now we three were alone for the rest of the 2 days.

Listening to this kamlesh slapped my ass.

After 20 mins karunesh asked me whether I have 2000 rupees I gave him and he quickly went to tt and told him to lock the compartment .

Kamlesh had a gold chain in his bag he might have stolen it then they again stripped me and undressed themselves and asked me to sit on my knees and tied the chain around my neck and told me now they were my husband's saying this I kissed their dick head and gave them another blowjob.

Pic credit goes to respective owners.

Hi,I am kiarra,I am a newly married woman and my husband is a software engineer he is currently out on a tour for two months.

Let me describe myself I have a whitish complex.I have a sexy and gorgeous body my body measurement are 36 30 34.

I was getting bored alone at home when I came across a travel vlog of Kashmir I saw it and i made up my mind that I was alone and getting bored and will now go to Kashmir

I quickly called up my husband and he told me that I can go so I quickly started booking the hotels and all but was unable to find train tickets or plabe tickets.so I decided that I will somehow manage in the general compartment .

I quickly packed my bags and was ready.

After two days I reached the station and to my bad luck the general compartment was full thankfully I was offered a seat by two beggars.

The beggars were continuosly staring at me and there startes were already turning me on.

It was night time and it was a long journey the PPL on the front berth had got down so the beggar took the front seat and gave me this berth.

I was wearing a white shirt and a green set with pants over it .I quickly laid on the berth and after 5 mins dozed off to sleep

After 10 mins I could feel hands rubbing all over my body near my stomach and legs.

Let me describe the beggars the beggars were around 40-50 years old and they were dirty looking but fit.Thwy were wearing a dhoti and baniyan.

Soon I started to feel the hands and they were rough I slightly opened my hands and I could see the workers sitting on the edge of my berth.

There hands were turning me on and I somehow wanted to fuck them.

After 5 mins I could feel the hands rubbing over my boobs and in between my thighs.I was feeling hot.

I turned to the other side and lay with my face up and one beggar then lifted my legs slowly and placed it over his legs and the other beggar quickly lifted my head and placed it over his laps.

Now they both started to take off my green suit and the shirt then they started to grope my boobs over my bra I acted as I was asleep then they slowly took out my pants and I was now in front of them in only bra and panty

And then they quickly removed my bra now my boobs were in front of them they started to massage it as they unhooked my bra I opened my eyes and they were shocked and scared I smiled and pulled the head of the beggar in whose lap my face was and stared kissing him I inserted my tongue into his mouth and started sucking it.Seeing this the other beegar git aroused and quickly started to grab my boobs after 5 mins i broke the kiss and the beggar lowered his face and started to bite and Olay with my nipples he was buting my right nipple while grabbing my left boobs.soon they asked me to sit and now both of them started sucking my nipples like baby and we're slowly biting them .

Then the other beggar lifted his face and planted a kiss on my face and started sucking my lips.

upload pics

Then he slowly inserted his hand in my oanty and started to massage my pussy over it and I stared moaning softly .

Then after 5 mins hw rolled my oanty off and started locking my pussy he was kicking it so well that I was pushing his head inside while the beggar was kissing me.

Then I asked them there names and the beggar kissing me told that he was karunesh and the one licking my pussy was kamlesh his brother.

Then I again started kissing him,after 10 mins kamlesh got up and pulled me and spread my legs and smiled at him he quickly placed his dick near my pussy and started fucking me.while karunesh took off his lungi and placed his dick near my face.

I started to suck it like a lollipop and he then placed his hand in my head and made me do deepthroat.

While kamlesh was increasing his fucking speed and was fucking me liak a bull I was moaning slowly in order that others don not wake up.

Soon after 10 mins kamlesh came in my pussy and then they switched their positions and again started fucking me .

Then after 15 mins they asked me to come in doggy style and spanked my ass and continued spanking it until it became red then kamlesh stood behind and entered my pussy while karunesh placed his dick in my mouth and again started fucking me this time they were fuking me faster and faster.

Then after 20 mins they shot their load of cum in respective holes and again switched their positions .

Now kamlesh sat down and karunesh was fucking me alone he laid down and I laid down over hum he entered my asshole and lifted my legs and started fucking my asshole and it was painful and I was moaning carelessly.

He was even better than kamlesh but somehow kamlesh seemed better and erotic

Then soon he sat down normally and asked me tos it on his dick and bounce I started bouncing faster and faster and his dick was hitting me hard.

private image upload

Then he came in my pussy and kamlesh made me stand near the rack near seat and asked me to bend and turn around he quickly entered my asshole and started fucking me.

He was fucking me and I was moaning at the top of my voice and it was making a thap thap noise while fucking me then he spanked my ass .

After five mins he withdrew I looked at him he placed his dick far from my pussy and with full pressure in one go pushed his dick into my pussy his whole rick I cried out in pain he repeated it a few times before cumming then he again spanked my ass and sat and made me sit facing towards him and entered my pussy and started biting my nipples while fucking me.

Then after 20 mins he came into my pussy as well and asked for a blowjob and I blowed him and he came into my mouth and I swallowed his cum.

anonymous image hosting

I had already orgasmed two times before.

The beggars were still charged up and wanted to have more fun.

They dragged me to the toilet and started fucking me there they again started to fuck me in doggy style.
Now I wanted to pee so kamlesh held my hands and karunesh held my legs and lifted me over the commode and asked me to pee.as I finished peeing kamlesh sat in the pot and started to shit while karunesh continued fucking me and groping me.

After kamlesh finished shitting hw got the wicked est idea ever and he gave me a smile I also smiled as I was unaware and didn't knew what he was thinking he dragged me and kissed me .

And then placed my face into the commode and pushed my face into it and asked me to lick his shit it was disgusting but I had to do it.i took my tongue out and stared licking his shit while he was fucking me karunesh pointed his dick towards me and stared to pe all over my face and shit and I was to drink that.He then laughed and spanked my ass after 10 mins i licked it clean and karunesh pulled me on the floor and laid below me entering my pussy while kamlesh handed me hi dick.while karunesh was also groping my boobs in between.

After 15 mins karunesh came in my pussya nd git the same idea and shat and asked me to lick his shit as well I licked it clean then I asked them to drink my pee as well I quickly opened my pussy and started to pee and they both place their mouth below and stared drinking.

Now they made melie on florr and again fucked me .This time boy ented my pussy and it was very painful.

I was crying.

It was around 3 am and this fukcer were still not tired after half an hour they both shot their load of cum and peef all over my body

Now they were enjoying my body and at around 4 am we dressed up and went to our berth.

As we entered we could see that the whole compartment was empty and were confused

After 5 mins we asked the tt and he said that no one was going to Kashmir and now we three were alone for the rest of the 2 days.

Listening to this kamlesh slapped my ass.

After 20 mins karunesh asked me whether I have 2000 rupees I gave him and he quickly went to tt and told him to lock the compartment .

Kamlesh had a gold chain in his bag he might have stolen it then they again stripped me and undressed themselves and asked me to sit on my knees and tied the chain around my neck and told me now they were my husband's saying this I kissed their dick head and gave them another blowjob.

Pic credit goes to respective owners.

After that everone drainder there cum on her tits.

Back