• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
DF Coins
Hi,I am kiarra.

It was my wedding day all the rituals were completed I got married to software engineer and my wedding took place at a 3 star hotel and the speciality of that hotel was that there were 5 banquet halls for weddings.

The day of my marriage all the other halls were booked and for wedding only.

As all the rituals were completed,,my husband had to go to drop off some relatives and I was to wait for him there so I quickly went to the restaurant the restaurant and the banquet halls were different.

When I went there I saw that there were only a wauters and no one else I was also feeling hungry so I quickly sat down and soon after that came in a girl a b bride she came towards me and toasked me if she could sit beside me I said yes and asked her if she was a bride she said yes and that her husband was out for some work then after half an hour another bride came and she sat beside us and we greted her and asked her if her husband was out too even she replies yes and we all started chatting a and after that came the last bride and her husband was out to drop some relatives too we all started chatting about a what a coincidence it was and gossiping

Soon we were the only 4 rides left with the catering waiters in a hotel.

Soon we all started talking about our husband and how we were xcited for our first night .

Whenfour differ t waiters came to take orders we quickly placed orders.

I noticed that the one of the waiter were staring at me ogling at my boobs and continuosly looking at me ,i smiled at him soon he came with the order and stare to serve the food and he was galbcing at my boobs while serving food I noticed that the other waiters were also eying aalia,krriti and jannhvi ,i decided to give the waiter a nice view soon I moved my pallu exposing a larger part of my cleavage innoticable to the other,when the waiter came again i read his name he was Sanju ,when Sanju came to serve food this time I touched his cock and dropped a fork intentionally he noticed me touching his cocka nd looked at me i gave him a wicke smole and winked at home.He understood but he wanted to touch my boobs do he dropped some food on my boobs ans quickly wiped it off .I noticed that aalia na the oher bride's were also having eye contact with waiters.

After 15 mins I took out a paper from my purse and wrote "Meet me in the bathroom" and handed it over to Sanju and he quickly went to a side and looked at me I I showed him my cleavage and winked at him and left towards the washroom and sneakily enters the gent washroom.

After five mins Sanju entered i quickly caught his head and placed his lips on mine and we voh started kissing each other soon my tongue was in his mouth exploring it and having a fight with his tongue,we went to a corner after 10 mins the door opened and one person entered we could not see who it was and soon another person also enterd and they came near us it was none other than aalia and a waiter they both were kissing each other passionately they broke off their kiss and our eyes met aalia and I gave each other a smile and we're just going to continue when the door opened once again and this time two people entered amd approached us it were krriti and another waiter our eyes exchanged with each other and we shyed away soon another couple entered and as expected it was jannhvi and a waietr janhvi was in the arms of the wauter kissing his face even she came and stood beside us and we saw here and she saw us we all gave each other wicked looks and quicklt pulled the waiters and started kissing them.

They started groping our boobs from over the blouse and we let out soft moans,soon they all stopped and aalia got a wicked idea an dahej told the waiter to call all the other waiters so that it becomes more fun all the four waiters (Sanju,Shoaib,Aman,Naman) went tout and calle dthe other waiters all the waiter total of 12 excluding these four came and we're shocked to see us soon they the four came to sus and stared kissing ys making the others hard .

All of them understood was going on and approached us.

Soon there were hands all over our bodies groping our boobs massaging them and back and thighs we all smiled at them .

They all kissed us one by one and stared discussing something among themselves they decided to gr divided into four groups of four each and fuck each one of us .

I was going to get fucked by group sanju and aalia by group shoaib and kerti by grp Aman while janhvi by grp Naman,we all were excited soon they pulled us and formed circles and started to kiss us ,Sanju was kissing me when one of the waiter was groping my boobs and soon they opened my blouse and my petticoat we all were now standing in a bra na dpanty and they all had also undressed themselves.

(From here the story will be recited in four viewpoints)

Kiarra
Soon they unhooked my bra and my boobs bounced infront of them and they all pounced on them like hungry animals and started groping them snaju lowered his face and started to flick my erect pink nipples and soon startes biting my left nipple while the other was biting my right nippoled amd the other two were massaging my pussy and kissing me soon they rolled down my pussy and one of them quickly kissed my pussy and started kissingit i was now totally turned on.

One of them quickly entered his hand into my pussy and started fingering me he was making me koand seeing this Sanju also inserted his finger into my pussy and started finger fucking me while the other two were kissing my ass and fingering me in my asshole they all were fingering me in rhytmn making me moan I was moaning as a whore .

Soon they all made me sit down and flashed their dicks in front of my face and asked me to suck it I quickly grabbed sanjus dick and satrtedt to lick it like a lollipop while I shagged off others dick and chance by chance started sucking them all.

AALIA

Shoaib and team had unhooked my bta and panty and had started fucking me shoaib had already startedicking my pussy my pussy while I grabbed two others cock and stared shagging ti.

They continued fucking me in this position for a while .

Krriti

Aman and team were too rough amn was continuously grooing ymboibf and the others were attacking my pussy thye were licking tit and kissing me .

Jannhvi

I was missing Naman while I was rotating my hands on some others dicm while the other two were feasting ont my boobs like small babies.

pick a number 1 to 3

ONE VIEW POINT.

soon they all undressed us and made su stand side by side .

And they all were smiling at us and we all knew that it was going to be a rough night.

Soon they dragged karra an one waiter entered her rpussya while another entered her ass and she was sucking one cock while shagging of another in between they all were groping her boobs and kissing her she was havinfdouble penetration and the waiters were increasing their speed and fucking. Her in rhythm she was maonig. As the top of her voice and was enjoying it

Seeingtm this the other waiters got aroused and one fo them laid down and made aalia sit oh nhis dick while one place dhsi dixk inside her mouth and stared pushing it inside her mouth making her gag and kritti was already in doggy position with one dick in her mouth one in her hand and two dicks in her other two holes while janhvi was being drilled by two bulls she was in the arms of namans and namans dixk was in her pussy while amand enterd hee asshole all the waoters where fucking us in rhtym at top speed and making us moan the whole hotel was covered with our main and they were switching their positions.

After one hour they all shot their loads of um into each one of us and and switched this time I was being fucked in doggy style and Alia was on her knees giving them all a blowjob while krtit was having two dicks inside her and janhvi was on the top of one waiter with one dick in her pussy one in her hand and one hand griping her bood

The n one of them laid under me and soon entered my ass while anothe renters my pussy and one of them stared playing with my boobs making them red and one started deepthroating me Alia was getting fucked in a very different position she had her one knee on the floor and the other leg was in the air and in between a waiter was fucking her pussy whil eone was bting her boobs her juicy melons kriti was now getting rammed up real hard in her ass and pussy while janhvi was lifted and was having a cock in her pussy amd all of us were moaning loudly.

Now six of the waiter has left and there were only ten of them left .

One waiter laid below me and entered my pussy and started stroking his cock he was fucking me like a bull soon another waiter came near me and placed his dick near my mouth and rubber it near my lips while alia was on the top of one waiter and that waiter was entering her asshole while she was shagging of two of them kriti was now on her knees blowing off the others and one waiter was fucking anf groping janhvis boosb .

pic upload

Now one waiter entered my asshole and another one entere my pussy while two fog the were flashing their dicks at my face and I was trying to gata them the two were fucking me rigouresly and mercilessly Alia was now getting soft fuck slowly slowly with one stroke kriti was being fucked in her pussy and asshole while her boobs ere being groped .

Now we all were tired i had already orgasmed two times but the fucking bulls wanted more and we could not reject.

Soon one of the waiter pulled me up and made me stand in doggy pose and entered my pissy while one alid in front of me and I grabbed hi sdicma dnstarted sucking it off. while Alia was having two dicks inside her pussy and she was moaning louder and louder kritis boobs were being bit and groped and one waiter made janhvi stand up and bent her iver the basin and quickly entered her pussy

Soon after 15 mins the waiter who was in my pussy shot his load of cum and quickly spanked my ass and asked me to lay down and quickly he raised my legs and entered my pussy and janhvi was also doing the same.

It was already three hours and still we were being fucked .

Now they waiters stopped and made us sit side by side and quickly they untied all our mangalsutras and we were confused quickly all of then tied the magalsutras to their dicks and asked us to blow them we were ashamed but also happy this was a very kinky idea we blowed then all and they came all over us like a cum dump.and they all peed over us .

They again dragged us and this time one waiter entered my pussy and the other one stard groping ym boobs the one fucking my pussy was going too fast and making me moan and I was on cloud nine he was hitting the right spot While the other waiter laid down and Alia started to blow him off while another waiter was being blown by kriti and he had shot his load of cum on her boobs.

After 30 mins the waiters fucking em stood up and made me stand the one groping my boobs entere my pussy and the other entered my add

All this while janhvi was resting as she was very tired and could not take it anymore.

image posting

After 1 more hour all of them had shot their load of cum and all of them were resting except for me.and shoaib.

I was a total whore who was not tired still

Quickly shoaib kissed me and spanked my ads and quickly made me turn around and placed my leg over the basin and bent me down and started fucking my add hw was most rigouruos and mercilessly he was fucking my assike a bull I was koanif anyone in the hotel could be heard my moand sson he spanked my ass and again asked me to come in doggy style this time he entered my pussy from behind and was fucking it faster in between spanking my ass he was making me neh and maon he was swearing me calling a whore and a true slut.I was moaning hoarsely we both were nearing orgasm soon after 20 mins he came in my pussy and I also orgasmed and laid down.

They all dragged us in the centre and peed all over us .

Here we were getting peed over and fucked by waiters on our first nights.
It was around 4 in the night when shoaib got a wicked idea ll of them made a group and smiled at us.

They all opened the door of the bathrroma and started shitting in the commode but In between they all shifter from.one to another and at the end all of them shat in each one they dragged us in and forced out mougs int the commoed and asked us to lick thier shit we all did so I took out my tongue and started lickig it and after 30 mins they all dragged us out soon they all formed a line and shoaib came and untied mt magalustra and tied it over his dick and asked for a blowjob and evey Tim the magalsutra hit my chest it reminded me of my husband in 10 mins he shot his load of um and tied the mangalsutar around me and said that now we were husband and wife and this was repeated with aaloa krriti and jaanhvi as well then we all had another session each and every time one stroked me my mangalsutra bounced on my chest and boibs reminfind me of this night.

we all clicked a selfie with them and we're going to take out clothes when the waiters pushed out clothes away and smiled at us.
We were confused and they smiled at us and told us that they want to fuck each one of us individually in our rooms on our beds like a bride and groom we smiled at them and at the same time our husband called us and told that they would come after 2 days as there was one problem with the car and they have already extended the bookin of the hotel.

We smiled at them.

Stay tuned for part 2

We all got dressed up and went to our rooms now there were only four waiters shoaib imran babar and Akbar .

And they decide to fuck everyone individually.

From here the story will be recited in order

First Aalia then kiarra then krriti and then jannhvi.

Aalia room

I got dressed up in my bridal outfit and sat on the bed and then came in my room imran imran was a tall man well built and I had high expectations with him sson he came and as he came in he started to kiss me and then he slowly inserted his tongue into my mouth and and stared exploring it I was turned on sson he started to grope my boobs and then he quickly dropped my pallu and removed my saree then he started kissing me all over my body and then he slowly removed my blouse and petticoat then he starrd ko grope and kiss my boobs over my bra na soon unhooked it and started to massage it and then he started to bite my nipples.

I let out soft moans and he was getting aroused soon he rolled down my pnaty and quickly entered my pussy and then he started fucking em he was fucking me at a great speed and I was moaning he was grabbing my boobs in between and then after 15 mins he shot his load of cum and rested I was angry and quickly blowed him once and he left I was disappointed.

Then came Akbar i had hopes from his as well he came and started licking my pussy first then he quickly entered my pussy and started taking long stroked and was fucking me roughly and then he started increasing his speed and I got happy again

But after 1 hour when I was nearing my orgasm he shot his load of cum in my pussy and left and I got angry again and dressed up again I got jealous thinking that others might be having fun with the real men and I got the impotent ones here.

Then came shoaib and he quickly came and started kissing me and groped my boobs and then he undressed himself and me quickly soon he stared kissing me again and fingering me then he turned me around and made me sir on his dock and folded my legs above my head and quickly entered my asshole and started fucking me he was fucking me wildly and ferociuosly and then I started moaning hoarsely after getting fucked by Akbar and imran i felt that shoaib was really good he was fucking me like a wild horse.

I was really enjoying him soon he spanked my ass and quickly made me come in doggy style and entered my pussy from behind and with one stroke he pushed his entire dock into my pussy and started fucking me and was too good at it and then he spanked my ass and continued fucking me in between he bent a little and got faster and then again become slow and I was loving it then he turned my head around and started kissing me.
After 1 and half hour he withdrew and made me sit on my knees and I quickly grabbed his dick and started sucking it like a lollipop playfully in between rubbing my tongue in between his crack and then he held my head and pushed his dick deep making me gag then he distanced my face and started peeing and I opened my mouth and started swallowing his pee and I was enjoying it and after 10 mins he ended and I started to blow him again and then after 30 mins he shot his load of cum into my mouth and I swallowed it and he spat in my mouth and I swallowed it as well and then he spanked me and left

I became happy and ready again for the last babar to come and take me on a ride out of the world.

Babar came in and got excited seeing me he soon started kissing me and groping my boobs and then he quickly started to bite my nipples turning them red and I was letting out soft moans I was on cloud nine as he was also fingering me at the same time and then he undressed himself.

Then he started to massage my boobs and then he lowered his face and started savourifg and sucking my boobs like a baby.

Then he held my nipple in between his teeth and pulled it and left it as it jiggled and he got aroused and repeated it while playing with them.

Then he spanked me and kissed me and quickly lay on the bed and made me sit on his dick and started fucking me he wass fucking me at top speed and. I was moaning horsely and he was going wild in between he started slapping my boobs and grabbed my moyta to supress my moans and again started fucking me he was fucking me like a pig and was slowly increasing his speed then he withdrew and with one long stroke pushed his entire dick into my pussy and I moaned loudly and he repeated it a few times and continued after 10 mins my body shook with orgasm and I came all over his dick and soon I bent down and stared to suck his dick and licked it well and he pushed his dick deep into my mouth making me gag.

After 15 mins he pulled me up and again kissed me and again lay on the bed and time he asked me to sit on his dick facing him and quickly entered my pussy and started fucking em again and I was moaning he asked me to sit in that position as it was his fav position as he could see my boobs jiggling and I moaning while he fucked my hot pussy with his dick and thus turned him on even more and he became faster and faster and after 1 hour he shit his load of cum .

I went down while he was still laying and quickly held his dick and wrapped it around my boobs and started moving it up and down and rubbing it faster and faster and in between I licked it and then I could see that his cock was rock hard again and I smiled at him.

image uploader

Then he stood up and flashed his dick at me and I grabbed it and smiled at him and played with it for a few mins and started blowing it then after 7 mins he got horny again and pulled me up and spanked my ass and quickly laid down again and this time he entered my asshole and started fuckig me in my asshole he was fucking me faster and faster and I was moaning at the top of my voice he was the best till now and within no time I orgasmed once again and lay on the bed.

He lay over me this time and stared fucking me in that position for a few mins while he was on top of me he whispered in my ears that I will have to get fucked more as he was still not tired and I smiled at him listening to this and he continued then he lifted me i his arms and kissed me and sucked my nipple and then threw me on the sofa and asked me to come in doggy style and I quickly came in doggy style and he entered my pussy from behind this time while he held my head and started fucking me he was fucking em wilfly in this position and was getting rougher after some time I stared moving my hips to and fro in rhythm and he was enjoying it too and with a huge groan he shot his load of cum in my pussy and then he spanked my ass and made me sit there was bowl near the table he grabbed the bowl and made me hold it and started to pee in the bowl and all over me while I drank it and soon he covered me in his piss and asked me to drink it from the bowl as well I did so and he spanked my ass again.

Then he dragged me to the washroom and turned me towards the basin and again made me come in doggy style and entered my pussy and started fucking it more rigouroudly and roughly and it was making a clap sound he was so speed even I was on cloud nine and enjoying it and moaning at top of my voice and asking him to fuck me more and more all over he was still fucking me and was fucking me since last 2 and half hour he was a bull and then he neared his orgasm and shot his load of cum in my pussy once again and then he turned me around amd made me sit on the pot and started to pee all over me again amd then he sat on the commode and asked for a blowjob I blowed him while he shat and then he forced my mouth into the pot and asked me to lick his shit i did so and then he asked for another bloowjob i stared to shag his dick and soon he shit his load of cum on my face and got dressed up and left after kissing me.

Back