• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kiarra building sex paradise with construction workers.

Next story of mine with

• First night

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Neighbour.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Part two of the construction workers.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Reactions
DF Coins
Building a sex paradise with the construction workers.

Hi,I am kiarra,You all know about me.

My body measurements are 36,30,32,I have a whitish complexion and am beautiful and gorgeous.

It was a Friday when I was checking all the groceries and found out that I was out of groceries and needed them so I decided to go to a far away sho to buy groceries as I was any how getting bored,so I quickly made a list of what I wanted and headed towards the grocery store in a cab it was around 5 pm when I stopped and decided to come back home but it suddenly started raining heavily and I could not find any cabs or autos.After some time I remembered that I saw a under construction building just a few mtrs away and decided to wayt there until the rain stopped so I quickly went there.

As I reached there I could see four PPL approaching me They were short dark and old and were wearing lungi and vests soon they stood at my face and asked me why I was here I told them the story and asked them whether I could stay there for a few hours,I was totally wet and my saree was stocking yo my body and I was looking very sexy so they all agreed and showed me there room ut was not a room but there were four beds in ground with table fans dim lights and a radio one person switched to the radio and an announcement of road closure due to heavy rain oredicitin for 3 days was made I was shocked and cursed my bad luck.

Soon they offered me tea and I asked them if they could arrange for me some bed they had arranged it but they placed it in between there beds.

After a some time we had our dinner and went off to sleep my cleavage eas very much visible to the beggars there names were Suraj ali mushtaq and Ravi .now I acted as if I were sleping and soon a si expected there hands were all over me and they were enjoying ny body even I got turned in and soon they removed my pallu and started playing and groping my boobs soon they even took out my saare and my petticoat and now my blouse now I was only in a bra and panty and they all got excited and started groping my boobs from above i tried to control my moans soon one person climbed over me and started kissing me and slowly inserted his hands in my onaty and as he started moving his hands in my onaty I let out a Mona as i could not supress it anymore and they all becane aware that I was awake even i opened my eyes and wickedly smiled at them they got crazy and Suraj started kissing me while mushtaq and ali unhiooked ny bra and started groping my boobs and Ravi rolled down my oanty and started licking my pussy.

Soon mushtaq and ali started to grope and play with my boobs and bite my nipples and we're continuosly sucking them like babies while ravia nd Suraj switched and then mushtaq and Ravi and Ali switched soon all four of them started playing and grooing with ny boobs mushtaq and Ravi were playing with my right boob and the other with my left .

Ravi and Suraj started kissing all over my body while nushtaw and Ali started to bite my nipple and pickh them.

After 10 mins Suraj asked me to take off their clothes I slowly opened their lungis and there snaked were in front of me they all had big black dicks the smallest dick was of 9 inch I quickly grabbed ravis dick and started to blow it while in the other hand I held mushtaqs dick and started to shag it then soon I started giving blowjob and handhib to each one of them and they all were happy

Now they again made me lay and this time Ali laid under me entering my ass while suarj entered my pussy while I gave blowjob to mushtaq and Ravi palted with myboobs boy suraj and Ali were slowly slowly incresing there pace making it faster and painful but I was enjoying after 15 mins ali came and replaced Ravi and Ravi started to fuck my asshole faster but he came within 5 mins and was replaced with Suraj and Suraj has also come and now was fucking my asshole.

Then they all came in their respective holes and decided that they would now fuck me in groups of two mushatw and Ali made one grp while Suraj and Ravi made the other.

Suraj and Ravi came first and soon Ravi entered my pussy and Suraj entered my asshole and were fucking me faster and making me moan in between they were groping my boobs and spanking my ass,soon after five mins Ravi increased his speed to top and made me cum on his dick then they again fucked me and for 45 mins and after that they both came into my pussy and asshole exhanging their positions in between and asked me for a blowhob and I have them one.

After them came mushatw and ali.I was excited and soon Ali pulled me down and entered my pussy while mushtaq asked for blowjob and I gave him .

After q15 mins mishatw laid below me and entered my psuuy while Ali entered my ass they were fucking em harder and faster then Ravi and suarn and were too good in between they were groping my boobs.they made me orgasmed within 10 mins qand had not come once still .

After 45 mins of rigourous fucking they both shot their sperms in me but ere still not tired and wanted more so they again started fucking me but exchanged their positions.

free site to upload pictures

After a few mins ali orgasmed and mushtaq was still fucking me.
So he made me lie on the bed and entered my pussy nd was fucking me .making me moan like a slot.

Then they both asked for a blowjob I quickly gave them one.

And then again all foru of them enjoyed my body the whole night and Suraj said me that I have to stay here for three days and that they will enjoy my body and marry me and fuck me everyday.

And after some time we all slept naked.

Stay tuned for part 2.

Lots of hot stuff coming up .

Pic credit to respective owners.Building a sex paradise with the construction workers.

Hi,I am kiarra,You all know about me.

My body measurements are 36,30,32,I have a whitish complexion and am beautiful and gorgeous.

It was a Friday when I was checking all the groceries and found out that I was out of groceries and needed them so I decided to go to a far away sho to buy groceries as I was any how getting bored,so I quickly made a list of what I wanted and headed towards the grocery store in a cab it was around 5 pm when I stopped and decided to come back home but it suddenly started raining heavily and I could not find any cabs or autos.After some time I remembered that I saw a under construction building just a few mtrs away and decided to wayt there until the rain stopped so I quickly went there.

As I reached there I could see four PPL approaching me They were short dark and old and were wearing lungi and vests soon they stood at my face and asked me why I was here I told them the story and asked them whether I could stay there for a few hours,I was totally wet and my saree was stocking yo my body and I was looking very sexy so they all agreed and showed me there room ut was not a room but there were four beds in ground with table fans dim lights and a radio one person switched to the radio and an announcement of road closure due to heavy rain oredicitin for 3 days was made I was shocked and cursed my bad luck.

Soon they offered me tea and I asked them if they could arrange for me some bed they had arranged it but they placed it in between there beds.

After a some time we had our dinner and went off to sleep my cleavage eas very much visible to the beggars there names were Suraj ali mushtaq and Ravi .now I acted as if I were sleping and soon a si expected there hands were all over me and they were enjoying ny body even I got turned in and soon they removed my pallu and started playing and groping my boobs soon they even took out my saare and my petticoat and now my blouse now I was only in a bra and panty and they all got excited and started groping my boobs from above i tried to control my moans soon one person climbed over me and started kissing me and slowly inserted his hands in my onaty and as he started moving his hands in my onaty I let out a Mona as i could not supress it anymore and they all becane aware that I was awake even i opened my eyes and wickedly smiled at them they got crazy and Suraj started kissing me while mushtaq and ali unhiooked ny bra and started groping my boobs and Ravi rolled down my oanty and started licking my pussy.

Soon mushtaq and ali started to grope and play with my boobs and bite my nipples and we're continuosly sucking them like babies while ravia nd Suraj switched and then mushtaq and Ravi and Ali switched soon all four of them started playing and grooing with ny boobs mushtaq and Ravi were playing with my right boob and the other with my left .

Ravi and Suraj started kissing all over my body while nushtaw and Ali started to bite my nipple and pickh them.

After 10 mins Suraj asked me to take off their clothes I slowly opened their lungis and there snaked were in front of me they all had big black dicks the smallest dick was of 9 inch I quickly grabbed ravis dick and started to blow it while in the other hand I held mushtaqs dick and started to shag it then soon I started giving blowjob and handhib to each one of them and they all were happy

Now they again made me lay and this time Ali laid under me entering my ass while suarj entered my pussy while I gave blowjob to mushtaq and Ravi palted with myboobs boy suraj and Ali were slowly slowly incresing there pace making it faster and painful but I was enjoying after 15 mins ali came and replaced Ravi and Ravi started to fuck my asshole faster but he came within 5 mins and was replaced with Suraj and Suraj has also come and now was fucking my asshole.

Then they all came in their respective holes and decided that they would now fuck me in groups of two mushatw and Ali made one grp while Suraj and Ravi made the other.

Suraj and Ravi came first and soon Ravi entered my pussy and Suraj entered my asshole and were fucking me faster and making me moan in between they were groping my boobs and spanking my ass,soon after five mins Ravi increased his speed to top and made me cum on his dick then they again fucked me and for 45 mins and after that they both came into my pussy and asshole exhanging their positions in between and asked me for a blowhob and I have them one.

After them came mushatw and ali.I was excited and soon Ali pulled me down and entered my pussy while mushtaq asked for blowjob and I gave him .

After q15 mins mishatw laid below me and entered my psuuy while Ali entered my ass they were fucking em harder and faster then Ravi and suarn and were too good in between they were groping my boobs.they made me orgasmed within 10 mins qand had not come once still .

After 45 mins of rigourous fucking they both shot their sperms in me but ere still not tired and wanted more so they again started fucking me but exchanged their positions.

free site to upload pictures

After a few mins ali orgasmed and mushtaq was still fucking me.
So he made me lie on the bed and entered my pussy nd was fucking me .making me moan like a slot.

Then they both asked for a blowjob I quickly gave them one.

And then again all foru of them enjoyed my body the whole night and Suraj said me that I have to stay here for three days and that they will enjoy my body and marry me and fuck me everyday.

And after some time we all slept naked.

Stay tuned for part 2.

Lots of hot stuff coming up .

Pic credit to respective owners.

Part 2 of building sex paradise with construction workers.

It was 12 in the morning when we all woke up and I made some tea for all of them ,as they had woken up just now they all had boners.

So I quickly made some tea for suraj Ali Ravi and mushtaq and I took out a pack of biscuits from my bag and served them the tea ,I opened the biscuit pack and dipped it in surajs cup and then held the biscuit in my mouth and asked him to eat it directly and he did so kissi g me and repeated the same with everyone.

Soon I wanted to take a bath when mushatwmq got an idea of fucking me individually they all decided to take turns and asked me to go the terrace as it was the palce where they take bath,so I quickly went to the terrace and there was water in can so I quickly starr pouring it I had already taken soap from by bag.

I applied it,when Ravi came and grabbed me from the back and slowly started massaging my boobs and kissine ne he was playing with my boobs very well soon he penetrated me and started fucking me,he was fucking me faster and faster and after 40 mins shot hai load of cum in my pussy nd after that asked fo ra blowjob I quickly grabbed his dick and stare blowing him and after 15 mins he left.

Then came ali,Ali directly with one strike inserted his huge cock into my pussy and stared fucking me.

Hw was fucking me like a horse and making me moan he was much better than Ravi and in between he was groping my boobs and spanking my ass,then quickly he made me lie down and stared licking my pussy he was moving his tongue faster and between grabbing my boobs which was making me more aroused.

Soon after 15 mins he again asked me to come in doggy style and he entered my pussy nd again started fucking me and after 30 mins he also shot his load of cum and I ga e him a blowjob .

Then came suraj,he quickly without wasting any time made me come in doggy style and started fucking my ass

After that he shot his load and quickly entered my pussy and fucked me he wasaking me moan at the top of my voice and it was just amazing,then he sat down and again asked me to bounce on his dick and I started bouncing taking his full dock at a time and moaning shamelessly.

super deduper

After 1 hour when I was nearing orgasm he shot his load of cum and asked for a blowjob I grabbed his dick angrily and blowed him and he left.

I was looking like a proper slut now when mushtaq came .

Mishatw immediately turned me around and started kissing me and while kissing he also inserted his tongue and started playing with my tongue ssok. He lowered hi face and started to bite and grope my nipples making the red and stol was groping them.

Then he quickly laid and asked me to sit on his dick facing the other side and started to fuck me slowly and the. Increased his speed.

He was the best till now he was fucking me like a bull he was making me moan and I was on cloud nine them he asked me to switch my position and he quickly made me turn towards me and again started fucking me.
He was going deeper and hitting the right spot in between he bend me a little to bite my nipple and then he bit my nipple and held it between his teeth and then released it and my nipple sprang back and he continued the same.

He then enterd my asshole and fucked me there for a few. Mins but he was enjoying my pussy so he quickly enterd my pussy again and it was already one hour and he was still not tired after 30 mins we both orgasmed at the same time and he was the first one to make me orgasm and I was feeling so good he groaned and opened my mouth and spat his saliva and I swallowed it he then pointed his dixk towards me and gave me a nice piss bath.

Then we came in 69 position and he started to lick my pussya nd even I grabbed his cock and started to blow it.

Then he asked for another blowhob i quickly grabbed hi dick and started licking it like a lollipop and after 15 mins he told me that he wants to see me lick his cum off my boobs so he shot his load of hm on my boobs and I quickly started playing with my boobs and started licking his cum off it.

upload images

Then we both stepped down.If I had to rate all of them I would rate Suraj 9/10,Ravi6/10,Ali8/10,Mushatq11/10.

When I came down I was totally tired and was like a cum dump.so we all took some rest and it was 5 in the veenig.

They all were ready for some more rounds soon Ravi and ali enterd my pussy and asshole while I gave a blowjob to mushata and Suraj but mushtaq had some other plans mushtaq places his dick near my pussy and soon entered my pussy I requested him to withdraw but he didn't soon they boh started increasing therie speed and I was moaning it was hurting a lot as i had three cock into my two holes and they were rigourous.

Seeing me moan hoarsely Suraj also gave me wicked smile and with one strike ntered my ashole with ravia nd I started moaning and tears rolled out of my eyes due to the apin they all were fucking me mercilessly and fast and nobody wanted to withdrew in between they were spanking. My ass and gropomg me I was on cloud nine and could not take it anymore and orgasmed.I gave them a blowjob and it was night and we all slept naked with mushtaq sucking my nipples and ali and Ravi dick i. My pussy and asshole and surajs dick in my mouth.

It was morning agina and they remembered that they had to do some work today and it was to be done by today.They told me about this i thought I could finally rest but they had some other planes they spanked my ass andade me do the work i ahd to carry a bowl of cement from ground to first floor and then keep it down and make small ladders with the help of the tools they all spanked my ass and made me dor the work and in between they fucked me and at the ened of the day my body was covered in cement and dirt an dthe all fucjed me and we had lots of session that night.

Next morning they gave ma a nice piss bath we exchanged our numbers and I gave them my address they kissed me and then I left.

KIARRA GETS A GOOD FUCK BY NEIGHBOUR.

HI I am kiarra,My body measurements are 36 30 32 My husband is on a office tour for two months and I am alone at home

I was walking on the terrace of my home,When I noticed someone watching ek It was our neighbour Saqib Even he was alone as his wife had passed away a few years ago and he was alone since then.

We saw each other and had a conversation and I invited him over to my home for some tea and he agreed.

He came to my house.He was 40 year old man tall and well built.He was a bull in true sense.

He had a beard.He quickly came and knocked the door and I opened the door for him He quickly entered and saw me I was wearing a saree with matching blouse .

He was happy to see me I invited him inside and made him sit on the sofa and he started checking my boobs ang thighs and I noticed him so iwne and agve hum tea and bent in front of him so he could see my bra and boibs

Now I went to wards my rooma nd asked him to wait till I took a brah I quickly opened the door and left it open and facing towards the door opened my blouse pallu and petticoat and soon was standing in front of him in justa a bra and panty.

I slowly unhooked my bra and he hid behind th door watching all his soon my boobs bounced Andi played with them for a while then I rolled down my pantua nd I bent so he could see my pussy and spanked my ass and went to take a bath leaving the door open.

Then he walejed and saw me raning a bath he would have enjoyed it I gave hima. Slight galbes and could see a tent in his pants
Soon after 30 mins I went out and wore another saree and he quickly wne out and sat as he has not moved.i

I went outside and I did not wear a blouse I just wore a bra and wrapped pallu over it.

I went out and served him some snacks this time I bent a little more lower giving hima. More proper view and he slightly touched my hoobs I gave him a smile and he couldn't resist and quickly pulled me a ndade me sir in his ap andnstareted to kiss me and grope my boobs and he was kissing me hile playing with my tongue.

Then he took off my pallu and sided my bra form one side as started to play with my boobs an dgripe them he was biting my right nipple and playing with my left nipple and then he was biting my left nipple and playing with the right he held my nipple between his teeth and release it and was still groping my boobs.

Then he pushed me on the sofa dn sat below and quickly took off my petticoat and rolled down my panty and gave a kiss on my pussy and started licking it .

I let out a soft moan.

Then he started moving his tongue faster and faster in between he groped my boobs and spanked me he was licking my pussy vet well and he also entered his two fingers into my pussy while kicking it so he was aslo fingerinf me while licking me it was like heaven how lucky his wif would have been to have a husband like him.

He had some wicked ideas he took out my mangalsutra and tie d it oh nis dicm and quickly entered my pussy and with one stroke pushed his entire cock into my pussy and started fucking me he was slowly fucking me and the. In between increased his pace and then again became slow.

together poem
Then he sat down on the sofa and aske DME to face opposite hima nd sir on his dick I slowly sat in his dicm and he stated fucking me in my pussy again but this time he was doing it fast and fast and made me orgasme within 25 mins and in between groped my boobs .

Then he entered my asshole and fucked my asshole faster and with more pleasure he was making me moan at the top of my voice .

Although he was a forty yer old he had stamina like a 25 year old.

He then dragged me to the bedroom and lifted me up and threw me on the bed my boobd and ass jiggle d he got made seeing this and quickly started sucking nyboobs againa and this time he was mauling them he was making me moan and the. He kissed my asshole and gave me a rim job

Quickly he made me sir in doggy style and enters my pussy and with one strike enterd his entire dick into my pussy I screamed he withdrew and again with one stroke pushed his entire dick into my pussy and repeated the same for a few mins before he finally shot his load of cum into my pussy.
And we both lay naked beside each other it was already 5 in the evening.

After 15 mins I got up and dressed up i thought that he would now leave but that oldoe wanted more as i dressed up he told me that he will fuck me again and go to home at night.

Saying this I left the room and went to the kitchend to cook some dinner and it was eight by the time finner was ready.

I called hi for dinner I had made khichdi and placed the pot in the dining table an served some in two plates and gave to him to eat on the sofa we both sat side by side and fed each other in between he got aroused and pulled me closer and kissed me he had khichsldi in his moutba ns he spat that into my mouth and I swallowed it.Soon he opened my shirt and started biting my nipples and quickly took a finger dipped it in khichdi and applied it all over my nipples and stared to lick it off my nipples.

Then he took off my shorts and oanty and quickly laid down on the sofa and asked me to lay down on him facing him he again entered my pussya nd started fucking em and this time he came very early within 15 mins i thight that he was tired and sat down .

I grabbed his cock and wrapped my boobs around it and started moving my boobs up and down to make him erect again he was smiling and called me a slut for doing such a thing but I was happy.

Soon his cock became erct and he was ready again

Then he stood and made me stand and quickly lifted one of my legs in the air and placed it on his arms and quickly entered my pussy and he was fucking me at the fastest speed he was a true bull and was fucking. Me mercilessly and anyone in the building could hear my moand he was fucking me like a whore in between spanking my ass he was fucking me and I was moaning shamelessly and then he lifted me in his arms and again fucked me and was getting faster soon my body trembled in orgasm and we both shot aliyr load of cum the same time .

He made

funny concrete poems
me kneel down and asked for a blowjob he placed his dick near my moutha nd i started licking it from top to bottom.then he placed his hand on my head na pushed his dick depper into my throat making me gag and he did this a few times.When je was about to come he took out the cock from ny moth and quickly went to the didning tabel and opened the lid of the khichdi and shot his load of cum in it.

I was confused he came and poured the khichdi in my mouth and told me to swallow his special cum khichdi and I did so he made me finish the entire pot of cu m khichdi and the he pissed on me we had another session that night and in the morning he left.

Pic credits to respective owners.

Back