• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies

Thank you ❀❀❀ guys​

finally achieved the number of 100k likes, in just magical number of 80 days, 4 threads, 1500+ fakes,

On context of this occasion, I would like to thank @Beinghuman , @desifakes , @Jieolsz, @Commodore , for proving such a great and safe platform for fakers like me,​

And also warm thanks to the lovely members supporting us, as this is a non paying platform and you guys motivate us with lovely reactions and replies,

at the end special thanks to @Beinghuman, @desifakes, for always solving my querries and being humble despite being admins, also. Special thanks to co- faker @Sakht Lounda , @ShootTheKili , for supporting me in faking when needed

Congrats, @King editz πŸ‘‘ Bro! Well deserved milestone. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Keep the fantastic art coming! The quality and quantity of content you generate is awesome! :love::love::love:

will try to write a special series dedicating to your milestone!

Back