• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kirti Sanon gets impregnated by a ragpicker

Reactions
DF Coins
Got up in the morning and had bath and breakfast. But I stilled carved for a good fuck so I called the receptionist and asked about the manager. He told me that the manager was out for some work and will return late night. I asked about the three waiters and they were on off too. Now there was no options left so I pulled my purse and checked that if it contained anything which can make me get caught. I threw everything unimportant, just came through a card. I immediately remembered the taxi driver, who dropped me to pub on first night. I called him and he picked up the phone.

I said that I needed to go to site seeing and then I had to catch a train at 8 pm. He said that I needed to book the taxi for whole day and he told me the charges. I accepted it and he said he'll reach the hotel in 15 minutes. I called the receptionist and said that I needed to check out the hotel. As the bill was previously paid I needed no payment. A waiter came and picked my luggage. I went to the reception who refunded the whole money. I asked about it and he told that manager instructed him like that. I took the money and kept in purse. Just then the taxi reached the hotel door and the driver came and picked my luggage. I went to the taxi and sat in back seat. He asked where he should take me. I told him that if there is some isolated place, thick jungle, and less deep water to get bath. He named some place and showed me photographs of that place.

I liked it and we moved there. As expected it was in deep woods and natural forest, but the driver told me that there wasn't any animal here. I asked him to show on google maps and guide me the path. I walked a km and reached near a pond. It was fresh water so I decided to bath. I got rid of all my clothes and went inside the water.

phone call gif
On the opposite side of the pond, I saw a black shadow. I moved closer and saw an older man who looked very dirty he was ragpicker and was naked half-submerged in the pond bathing. He didn't Notice me, though, his body was really thin but he made me horny, and I thought of teasing him. I dived inside the pond and made scary noises. He got scared and thought there was some strange creature was going to attack him he ran out of the pond

and started to look here and there. I pushed my head out and he saw me. I started to swim towards the shore, towards him. As soon as I reached near the shore the depth started to reduce and instead of swimming I started to walk. I took steps and water started to reduce from my neck to downwards. First my bare boobs came out of water, then my waistline, then my pussy followed by thighs and knees. He was dumb shock seeing me like that, all naked in the water.

As I reached to the shore I took a towel and started to wipe myself. He was hell shocked that I had left my modesty aside. But still he wasn't able to take the initiative. So I pretended that something was itching in my pussy. I screamed and said that something went inside my pussy. He came running and sat on his knees to see, what it was. He spread the pussy lips as much as possible and tried to see inside.

But I shouted to help me quick and he should suck that thing from my pussy. He quickly placed his lips on my pussy and started to lick it, instead of sucking it. He pushed his hand on my ass and stated to finger my ass. I understood that the fish has took the bait, I stopped pretending pain and started to moan. He said that madam the thing has gone too deep and I need something longer to get it out.

I nodded my head and he removed his clothes. He was good between the thighs. He pushed me to lie down on the grasses and went inside me in a single shot. Pleasure, great pleasure. He started to fuck me with great speed, squeezing my boobs mercilessly and kissing and biting all around my face and neck. He was like a horse, thick and with great stamina.

I spread over my bum and back so I decided to get a dip again. I went inside the water and had a long dip inside. When I turned back I found him finding something in my bag. Confused I came out of the pond and found him with Vaseline. He was already applying it on his dick. I smiled and didn't get out of the water. He came inside the pond, I was standing in the pond with 30% of my thighs submerged inside water, along with my ankles, legs and knees.

upload photos
He came to me bend me down and was in my ass. Even I was experience player of ass fuck but still he was tight for me. His thighs were underwater too and when he was hitting me in the ass the water waves were building all around us. He spread over my back and grabbed my boobs from my underarms. He was squeezing them in between. He fucked me for 30 minutes in ass too and filled it inside.

As he pulled out I dipped few more times in the water, washed both ass and pussy and came out of the water. I picked the towel and wiped out myself and then sat on a rock to rest. He came to me, sat in front of me with a limp dick. He said that I was the best slut he had ever seen and never in his life had any other woman disrobed so fast in front of him.

I smiled and said nothing, so he continued that am I a professional prostitute or just whore as a hobby. I said it was just my hobby
Then He pulled me by my arms and we went to the tree nearby. He deposited me on the tree trunk and spread my legs. He went inside as soon as I settled there. He started to pump me but as he was thick and we were in an unusual position so it was hurting a bit. The tree trunk was causing rashes on my back, but my attention wasn't there. Main attention was between my legs and it was wonderful.

I got up, took few steps in the pond and reclined down. My 20% body submerged in water and he came between my legs. He was inside in a moment and started to fuck me missionary. The small splash of water was building all side of my body and those splash were building around his knees also.. I grabbed his dick from the base so they delay his orgasm.

After 30 minutes of back-breaking exercise
My muscle was being pulled sitting in the same position but still I didn't care. But when it was around seven I said to him Fill me up. He asked if I was sure I said to him I needed something to remember for life long he understood what I was talking about and With a load groan, he cummed inside my pussy

I didn't need a wash as I already was getting drenched in the rain, still I went inside pond to get washed.

After getting washed I came out and I headed back to the taxi.
As a remembrance, I got pregnant with old ragpicker child my husband was happy as he thought that was his kid

end of the series
All pic credits goes to there respective owners

Back