• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kriti karbhanda bangs old watchman during college fest

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi am kriti, I was a short girl who was blessed with a body that would make your tool salute her and drain the cum out of you. I was a 5’6″ girl with stats of 34-30-32. I have always seen others ogle at me and this included older men, like professors and other people who were very friendly with me.

This incident happened during one of our college fests, little did we know my life will change totally after this. Girls were instructed to wear a saree.

I was there in a sliver top and black chunk and under the lights my fair body & sexy navel chain which was intoxicating to look at anyone who saw would have an instant erection .

It was around 12 in the afternoon I started walking. I was looking like a model walking under the bright sun. I noticed all were checking me out and it gave me horny

There was no one in the department as all were busy with the fest.I went to the first floor, and it was just me and my girl friend. I asked my friend to check if I was having a fever and she touched her forehead reluctantly. It was evident that I was running a temperature. My friend told me to sit and rest.

I felt like throwing up, and so my friends went to the washbasin. She was holding me & puked a little on my saree, and so I had to wipe it off with water. My friend told me that she will get a juice for me, and left me alone for a while.

When my friend was walking away from the department, the watchman approached her and told that the fest organizers needed a box and she was supposed to bring it. She told him that it was in a class on the first floor but she forgot to mention which classroom. This mistake of hers turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

After my friend left , I decided to clean the stains. I took off the saree and was wiping the stains. Since no one was there and also that my friend will come late, I removed my blouse.

I wrapped myself in the saree, and I was cleaning the blouse. I took some water and returned to the classroom and started cleaning the saree, while I left the blouse to dry under the fan. I was looking out through the window that overlooks the road to the canteen, so I can dress up before you return.

[/url]
I was so engrossed in it that I forgot to see if someone had come at the door. I was shocked to see the watchman standing at the door and I was semi-naked in front of him, just in a bra and with my saree, while my blouse was getting dried!

I immediately tried covering up myself with the saree. He asked me, “What was going on?” I narrated the incident to him as to how I was sick and threw up on my saree and had cleaned it.

He asked if I was fine now and if I needed any help. He started walking towards me. He picked up my blouse and said, “It is still wet and it has to dry.”

The watchman told me to spread my saree on the bench as it will dry faster. I was semi-naked once again and he could see my cleavage and my boobs. I was starting to get aroused. I noticed his crotch and found that he was getting an erection as well. To be honest, I find it arousing when older men stare at me.

I decided to tease the watchman further. I removed my saree, and started tying it on again. He was spellbound. I loved every moment of his reaction.

He wasted no time He turned me around and admired me nude form for a minute. He then pushed me to the floor and was on my tits.

I felt he was like a hungry baby looking for milk. He sucked, licked and squeezed all over my boobs.

As Watchman continued to suck my nipples hungrily, I could feel his cock pushing onto me. I decided to take control. I firmly pushed the watchman off and made him lie down flat. I seducingly crawled up to his pants making a very naughty and sexy face. Watchman was waiting in anticipation. I slowly unzipped his pants and unleashed the monster. I took out his 8 inch monster and admired it. Watchman loved the feeling of my hands on his cock. I studied his cock like it was some sort of rare specimen.

Then I naughtily looked up to watchman and licked the shaft of his cock Watchman let out a loud moan as I pushed his erect cock into my mouth, the warmth and wetness of my mouth was driving him crazy. I loved the taste of his cock, there was something different about his cock that she could not explain, it tasted salty with the dirt yet there was something tasty about it. After about ten minutes of the most sensual sucking I could feel watchman cock pulsating into my mouth . I knew he was going to cum. Watchman was lost in pleasure, and then a thick splash of cum flew into my mouth. I swallowed it.

Watchman almost fainted with the pleasure , he
had heard from his friend that blowjobs are awesome, now he knew. Watchman got up and he lifted up the naked me in his arms and took me to the store room which is adjacent to class because,What he was going to do to me needed a quieter place where no one could hear us. He threw me onto the cardboard sheets which were on the ground and started stripping .

The watchman started kissing me on my lips and slowly moved down. He reached my boobs and
started sucking on my nipples. Slowly he continued go down to my navel and started
kissing my navel.

All this while the anticipation of his movements was getting me nice and wet. I felt his tonque slowly moving down to my pussy lips. I let out a soft groan when he reached there.

I was in heaven. I moaned and groaned with pleasure as the watchman nibbled on my pussy lips and start tongue fucking me.

As the old watchman continued to lick me, he
moved his hands back to my nipples and started pinching my nipples. The licking with the exciting of my nipples was more than my body could
take in a matter of seconds i had an orgasm right onto his face.

Watchman licked the sweet salty pussy juice and smacked his lips in approval as I blushed. Watchman’s penis was erect again; he looked at my exposed pussy lips. The watchman did not have too much time, he was away from his post for almost half an hour, someone would be looking for him. He looked at me,

My eyes were closed with the pleasure of my orgasm. He quietly positioned his cock near my pussy lips and in one swift move shoved his
whole cock into my pussy. I was suddenly taken aback by the pain of the sudden entry of his cock. My eyes opened and I almost screamed. But as he continued his fast pumping the pain slowly subsided and it turned to lovely pleasure.

I curled her legs around him to get a deeper entry. I understood that the watchman was in a hurry, so to help him cum faster I squeezed on my pussy walls to give him a tighter entry. The watchman continued humping me in missionary position till he felt his cock about to cum.

[URL='https://imgbb.com/'][IMG]htt...-CE-B8-EE-4-D18-89-FC-DDD964-FFEF35.jpg[/IMG]

In one swift move he cummed Inside me . He collapsed on top of her and gave me a hug. He whispered in my ear that next time he will fuck me in all sorts of positions till I can't walk. I playfully slapped him.

The end

Hi am kriti, I was a short girl who was blessed with a body that would make your tool salute her and drain the cum out of you. I was a 5’6″ girl with stats of 34-30-32. I have always seen others ogle at me and this included older men, like professors and other people who were very friendly with me.

This incident happened during one of our college fests, little did we know my life will change totally after this. Girls were instructed to wear a saree.

I was there in a sliver top and black chunk and under the lights my fair body & sexy navel chain which was intoxicating to look at anyone who saw would have an instant erection .

It was around 12 in the afternoon I started walking. I was looking like a model walking under the bright sun. I noticed all were checking me out and it gave me horny

There was no one in the department as all were busy with the fest.I went to the first floor, and it was just me and my girl friend. I asked my friend to check if I was having a fever and she touched her forehead reluctantly. It was evident that I was running a temperature. My friend told me to sit and rest.

I felt like throwing up, and so my friends went to the washbasin. She was holding me & puked a little on my saree, and so I had to wipe it off with water. My friend told me that she will get a juice for me, and left me alone for a while.

When my friend was walking away from the department, the watchman approached her and told that the fest organizers needed a box and she was supposed to bring it. She told him that it was in a class on the first floor but she forgot to mention which classroom. This mistake of hers turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

After my friend left , I decided to clean the stains. I took off the saree and was wiping the stains. Since no one was there and also that my friend will come late, I removed my blouse.

I wrapped myself in the saree, and I was cleaning the blouse. I took some water and returned to the classroom and started cleaning the saree, while I left the blouse to dry under the fan. I was looking out through the window that overlooks the road to the canteen, so I can dress up before you return.

[/url]
I was so engrossed in it that I forgot to see if someone had come at the door. I was shocked to see the watchman standing at the door and I was semi-naked in front of him, just in a bra and with my saree, while my blouse was getting dried!

I immediately tried covering up myself with the saree. He asked me, “What was going on?” I narrated the incident to him as to how I was sick and threw up on my saree and had cleaned it.

He asked if I was fine now and if I needed any help. He started walking towards me. He picked up my blouse and said, “It is still wet and it has to dry.”

The watchman told me to spread my saree on the bench as it will dry faster. I was semi-naked once again and he could see my cleavage and my boobs. I was starting to get aroused. I noticed his crotch and found that he was getting an erection as well. To be honest, I find it arousing when older men stare at me.

I decided to tease the watchman further. I removed my saree, and started tying it on again. He was spellbound. I loved every moment of his reaction.

He wasted no time He turned me around and admired me nude form for a minute. He then pushed me to the floor and was on my tits.

I felt he was like a hungry baby looking for milk. He sucked, licked and squeezed all over my boobs.

As Watchman continued to suck my nipples hungrily, I could feel his cock pushing onto me. I decided to take control. I firmly pushed the watchman off and made him lie down flat. I seducingly crawled up to his pants making a very naughty and sexy face. Watchman was waiting in anticipation. I slowly unzipped his pants and unleashed the monster. I took out his 8 inch monster and admired it. Watchman loved the feeling of my hands on his cock. I studied his cock like it was some sort of rare specimen.

Then I naughtily looked up to watchman and licked the shaft of his cock Watchman let out a loud moan as I pushed his erect cock into my mouth, the warmth and wetness of my mouth was driving him crazy. I loved the taste of his cock, there was something different about his cock that she could not explain, it tasted salty with the dirt yet there was something tasty about it. After about ten minutes of the most sensual sucking I could feel watchman cock pulsating into my mouth . I knew he was going to cum. Watchman was lost in pleasure, and then a thick splash of cum flew into my mouth. I swallowed it.

had heard from his friend that blowjobs are awesome, now he knew. Watchman got up and he lifted up the naked me in his arms and took me to the store room which is adjacent to class because,What he was going to do to me needed a quieter place where no one could hear us. He threw me onto the cardboard sheets which were on the ground and started stripping .

The watchman started kissing me on my lips and slowly moved down. He reached my boobs and
started sucking on my nipples. Slowly he continued go down to my navel and started
kissing my navel.

All this while the anticipation of his movements was getting me nice and wet. I felt his tonque slowly moving down to my pussy lips. I let out a soft groan when he reached there.

I was in heaven. I moaned and groaned with pleasure as the watchman nibbled on my pussy lips and start tongue fucking me.

moved his hands back to my nipples and started pinching my nipples. The licking with the exciting of my nipples was more than my body could

Watchman licked the sweet salty pussy juice and smacked his lips in approval as I blushed. Watchman’s penis was erect again; he looked at my exposed pussy lips. The watchman did not have too much time, he was away from his post for almost half an hour, someone would be looking for him. He looked at me,

My eyes were closed with the pleasure of my orgasm. He quietly positioned his cock near my pussy lips and in one swift move shoved his
whole cock into my pussy. I was suddenly taken aback by the pain of the sudden entry of his cock. My eyes opened and I almost screamed. But as he continued his fast pumping the pain slowly subsided and it turned to lovely pleasure.

I curled her legs around him to get a deeper entry. I understood that the watchman was in a hurry, so to help him cum faster I squeezed on my pussy walls to give him a tighter entry. The watchman continued humping me in missionary position till he felt his cock about to cum.

[URL='https://imgbb.com/']

In one swift move he cummed Inside me . He collapsed on top of her and gave me a hug. He whispered in my ear that next time he will fuck me in all sorts of positions till I can't walk. I playfully slapped him.

The end
You are awesome bro... Plz continue your work????????

[/url]

kissing my navel.

[URL='https://imgbb.com/'][IMG]htt...-CE-B8-EE-4-D18-89-FC-DDD964-FFEF35.jpg[/IMG]

The end
Awesome creation man.

Back