• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Kriti Sanon Honeymoon

Reactions
DF Coins
A few weeks have passed by and I imagined the sexual encounters I had with the waiter The hardcore sex, the pain, the cumshots, and the hardcore pounding.

after that incident we were set to go on our honeymoon trip to Manali We decided to leave at the Weekend and return back in 3 days, that was 12 hours of traveling one-sided and three days and two nights stay.

We booked AC’s tickets, but due to less availability of tickets, we got the third AC only. He booked a three-star hotel for our comfortable stay. I was ready for the trip but my husband was still on job, he was supposed to get leave at 7 PM and was supposed to reach me by 8 PM to me. His office was an hour-long distance from house, same distance was from our home to railway station .

At 7 he called me that he would be late and I should move directly to railway station. I left for railway station around 8 in the evening and reached there by 9. The train was at 10 pm, he called around 9:45 pm saying that there was important work to finish at office and we need to cancel the trip. I was so annoyed and we had a quick fight.

I said I needed a break and as tickets are with me I can leave without him also. He liked the idea and suggested to go on. He said that I should go and have outing over there. The tickets are booked and the hotel too. He will transfer few amount to my account and I could stay in touch if any problem.

I eased a little and liked the idea, but what an odd honeymoon without husband. Still I thought it would be good to have a little outing. I could go shopping and all knows it is all women favourite outdoor activity. So as train arrived I got in third AC compartment. This was a special train and third AC had compartment too, wooden blocks with sliding door.

The train started to move and just then the Ticket Checker showed up. He saw the tickets and asked about my husband. I told him that he wasn’t coming. So he assigned the seat to some else. So a new guy showed up in 15 minutes. Rest seat was already filled up, the top two the berth was occupied.

Among two berth one was been occupied by some rowdy looking guy, but had thick moustaches, pointed and twisted upwards like Bihari’s other berth was occupied by me .

He was very talkative . As soon as he entered the cabin he got introduced with me. As he was a jolly fellow I was enjoying talking with him.

So we reduced our volume and were still talking. Rest of the people went to sleep leaving us to talk. We bended towards each other and kept on talking. I told him much about my family and my plans with my husband. I told him that I was going for second honeymoon with my husband but he couldn’t make it, so I was going alone. He laughed that honeymoon without husband but I said nothing just smiled.

He went to washroom and returned after 10 minutes. Everyone were lying on their seats so I also reclined on my seat. He came back, dress changed, a t-shirt and a lungi, and instead on sitting on his seat, he sat on mine. Just beside my midriff, but I didn’t show any discomfort and we started to talk. But as everyone around we're asleep and as we talked so much, slowly he started to become bolder. He started to flirt a little and as long as it was healthy I didn’t minded it at all.

He asked that I must have prepared so much for honeymoon like shaving and waxing and toning. I said nothing just smiled back, so he said that your husband is missing all those preparations. He asked which part of my body my husband likes the most. I looked at my breasts and smiled at him.

He just placed his both hands on my breasts and started to squeeze them lightly. I was dumb shocked and my mind was off the world now. He said “Hmm, they are still very firm.” My brains got back to normal. I grabbed his both hands which was still squeezing my both breasts.

I whispered what the hell he was doing and he should leave me. He shoe me saying that I must relax and shouldn’t make heavy sound as I may attract some more attentions.I was trying to remove his hands when he asked what else preparation I had made for the honeymoon. Before I could understand, he inserted his hand just inside my petticoat from downside.

His hand rubbed my legs and reached thighs. He started to feel my thighs and said, “Hmm, very smooth, then you must have shaved well too.” As soon as he said that he just reached my pussy. I was dead shock, lips sealed and no voice was coming out. I couldn’t dream that he could go so far. He played with my pussy and soon the walls started soaking. He said, “It feels good but mind if I see them.”

I tried to pay attention to his words but it was late. He raised my sari along with my petticoat, up till my waist. My legs thighs and pussy was open to view.

I was so shameful and horrified, was stunned and stoned. He said, “Just like I thought off.” He continued, “That much preparation should not go waste, come I help you a little.” Saying that he removed his lungi, he was all naked inside, his dick was saluting my pussy.

Before I could respond, he climbed on me, spread my legs and pushed his dick in my pussy in a single go. When I realized what was happening he was already inside my pussy, fucking me slowly, kissing my lips, holding my both hands above my head. I was trying to resist but it was of no use But the sound was thumping was not as low as expected. It was hard to so that no one could hear that. He was already in thumping me and slowly my resistance faded away. I let my body loose and let him finish what he started.

He was thicker then the guy who fucked me before (waiter) and of course from my husband. My pussy stretched a lot to accommodate his dick but he said in such a tone that I couldn’t say him anything. He raised his body till his waist and said, “Why you have still covered your boobs, open your blouse immediately, before I tore it apart.” I was so terrified that I started to open my blouse buttons.

As both side were open he pushed my bra upwards, pressed my boobs so hard that I nearly screamed. He licked and suck my nipples and started to hit me downwards. He kept on hitting me nonstop and indeed he had great speed, thick dick, and great stamina. He kept on fucking me for nearly 30 minutes before exploding inside me he came near me and said in my ears,

“Happy Honeymoon Dear.”

flooding his sperms right inside my womb. He kept on filling my womb until he squeezed his last drop inside me.

img hosting
It was around seven when I got off the train. It was two hour journey with bus from here.
I was too much angry on my husband. I thought that it wouldn’t have happened if my husband was along with me. I was blaming him for all mistakes. I thought, what if he comes to know about it. But then my mind hit me, how will he know about it. How will he ever come to know about it, with whatever happens in the trip.
The end
Pic credits to there respective owners

A few weeks have passed by and I imagined the sexual encounters I had with the waiter The hardcore sex, the pain, the cumshots, and the hardcore pounding.

after that incident we were set to go on our honeymoon trip to Manali We decided to leave at the Weekend and return back in 3 days, that was 12 hours of traveling one-sided and three days and two nights stay.

We booked AC’s tickets, but due to less availability of tickets, we got the third AC only. He booked a three-star hotel for our comfortable stay. I was ready for the trip but my husband was still on job, he was supposed to get leave at 7 PM and was supposed to reach me by 8 PM to me. His office was an hour-long distance from house, same distance was from our home to railway station .

At 7 he called me that he would be late and I should move directly to railway station. I left for railway station around 8 in the evening and reached there by 9. The train was at 10 pm, he called around 9:45 pm saying that there was important work to finish at office and we need to cancel the trip. I was so annoyed and we had a quick fight.

I said I needed a break and as tickets are with me I can leave without him also. He liked the idea and suggested to go on. He said that I should go and have outing over there. The tickets are booked and the hotel too. He will transfer few amount to my account and I could stay in touch if any problem.

I eased a little and liked the idea, but what an odd honeymoon without husband. Still I thought it would be good to have a little outing. I could go shopping and all knows it is all women favourite outdoor activity. So as train arrived I got in third AC compartment. This was a special train and third AC had compartment too, wooden blocks with sliding door.

The train started to move and just then the Ticket Checker showed up. He saw the tickets and asked about my husband. I told him that he wasn’t coming. So he assigned the seat to some else. So a new guy showed up in 15 minutes. Rest seat was already filled up, the top two the berth was occupied.

Among two berth one was been occupied by some rowdy looking guy, but had thick moustaches, pointed and twisted upwards like Bihari’s other berth was occupied by me .

He was very talkative . As soon as he entered the cabin he got introduced with me. As he was a jolly fellow I was enjoying talking with him.

So we reduced our volume and were still talking. Rest of the people went to sleep leaving us to talk. We bended towards each other and kept on talking. I told him much about my family and my plans with my husband. I told him that I was going for second honeymoon with my husband but he couldn’t make it, so I was going alone. He laughed that honeymoon without husband but I said nothing just smiled.

He went to washroom and returned after 10 minutes. Everyone were lying on their seats so I also reclined on my seat. He came back, dress changed, a t-shirt and a lungi, and instead on sitting on his seat, he sat on mine. Just beside my midriff, but I didn’t show any discomfort and we started to talk. But as everyone around we're asleep and as we talked so much, slowly he started to become bolder. He started to flirt a little and as long as it was healthy I didn’t minded it at all.

He asked that I must have prepared so much for honeymoon like shaving and waxing and toning. I said nothing just smiled back, so he said that your husband is missing all those preparations. He asked which part of my body my husband likes the most. I looked at my breasts and smiled at him.

He just placed his both hands on my breasts and started to squeeze them lightly. I was dumb shocked and my mind was off the world now. He said “Hmm, they are still very firm.” My brains got back to normal. I grabbed his both hands which was still squeezing my both breasts.

I whispered what the hell he was doing and he should leave me. He shoe me saying that I must relax and shouldn’t make heavy sound as I may attract some more attentions.I was trying to remove his hands when he asked what else preparation I had made for the honeymoon. Before I could understand, he inserted his hand just inside my petticoat from downside.

His hand rubbed my legs and reached thighs. He started to feel my thighs and said, “Hmm, very smooth, then you must have shaved well too.” As soon as he said that he just reached my pussy. I was dead shock, lips sealed and no voice was coming out. I couldn’t dream that he could go so far. He played with my pussy and soon the walls started soaking. He said, “It feels good but mind if I see them.”

I tried to pay attention to his words but it was late. He raised my sari along with my petticoat, up till my waist. My legs thighs and pussy was open to view.

I was so shameful and horrified, was stunned and stoned. He said, “Just like I thought off.” He continued, “That much preparation should not go waste, come I help you a little.” Saying that he removed his lungi, he was all naked inside, his dick was saluting my pussy.

Before I could respond, he climbed on me, spread my legs and pushed his dick in my pussy in a single go. When I realized what was happening he was already inside my pussy, fucking me slowly, kissing my lips, holding my both hands above my head. I was trying to resist but it was of no use But the sound was thumping was not as low as expected. It was hard to so that no one could hear that. He was already in thumping me and slowly my resistance faded away. I let my body loose and let him finish what he started.

He was thicker then the guy who fucked me before (waiter) and of course from my husband. My pussy stretched a lot to accommodate his dick but he said in such a tone that I couldn’t say him anything. He raised his body till his waist and said, “Why you have still covered your boobs, open your blouse immediately, before I tore it apart.” I was so terrified that I started to open my blouse buttons.

As both side were open he pushed my bra upwards, pressed my boobs so hard that I nearly screamed. He licked and suck my nipples and started to hit me downwards. He kept on hitting me nonstop and indeed he had great speed, thick dick, and great stamina. He kept on fucking me for nearly 30 minutes before exploding inside me he came near me and said in my ears,

“Happy Honeymoon Dear.”

flooding his sperms right inside my womb. He kept on filling my womb until he squeezed his last drop inside me.

img hosting
It was around seven when I got off the train. It was two hour journey with bus from here.
I was too much angry on my husband. I thought that it wouldn’t have happened if my husband was along with me. I was blaming him for all mistakes. I thought, what if he comes to know about it. But then my mind hit me, how will he know about it. How will he ever come to know about it, with whatever happens in the trip.
The end
Awsome ??

“Happy Honeymoon Dear.”

img hosting
The end
EXcellent

“Happy Honeymoon Dear.”

img hosting
The end
lovely comic......

Back