• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

நயன்தாராவை எப்படி பார்க்க விரும்புகிறீர்கள்?

• Total voters
Bros. Sorry. One of our college mates has deleted all the images and blogs when we were out of city last weekend. We are trying to get a back up from the hard disk and cloud.
It's very sad to hear the hard work is gone in a snap. Hope you bounce back soon and we're all waiting to witness your bang

Nayanthara-GIFs-Vol-2-2.gif
Soothu kozhutha thevidiyala sootha adikanum

ப்ரோஸ். அமர் மேனன் அண்ட் ரூமிஸ் பிரிந்து விட்டோம். ஒரு சின்ன சண்டையில் எங்களது படைப்புகள் அனைத்தும் ஒரு நண்பனால் டெலீட் செய்யபட்டன. மீண்டும் தொடங்குகிறேன். நடிகைகள் மற்றும் சென்னை மாடல் ரெக்கஸ்ட் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளப்படும்.

My Thread: இந்திய நடிகைகள் அன்ட் சென்னை மாடல்களின் குண்டி ரசிகன் (AI Fakes) - Faker's Gallery -

Amar actually lost many marks in the exams and his elder brother came to our room during a weekend and checked our PC full of actress fakes. He got so angry and he deleted everything on the PC and the blogs and image hosting because everything was accessible to him from the browser history. He shouted at us to focus on studies and he also had asked my roomie and me to find some other place. We are not in NJ. I am in Singapore preparing for higher studies. This account is accessed by me and my roomie in NJ who write stories and selects photos for fakes. I only get a few hours to make makes. So shall try to make your requests bros.

Amar actually lost many marks in the exams and his elder brother came to our room during a weekend and checked our PC full of actress fakes. He got so angry and he deleted everything on the PC and the blogs and image hosting because everything was accessible to him from the browser history. He shouted at us to focus on studies and he also had asked my roomie and me to find some other place. We are not in NJ. I am in Singapore preparing for higher studies. This account is accessed by me and my roomie in NJ who write stories and selects photos for fakes. I only get a few hours to make makes. So shall try to make your requests bros.
Good luck bro 🙌

Any of the Admins & Members have any back-up of the fakes made by @Amar Menon & Roomies - AI, PS, GIF and Comics? Lost nearly all of the GIFs and Comics :cry:

If you have please send me a private message with the fakes link or files please.

Back