• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Lady super star little fan

kisso

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Nayanthara was sitting on the edge of her bed, dressed in a white lace bra and matching panties. She was about to change into something more comfortable when she heard a faint noise coming from the other side of the room. She froze as she realized that someone had sneaked into her room.
"Who's there?" she asked, her voice shaking with fear.
There was no response, but she could hear the sound of someone breathing. She stood up and walked towards the sound, her heart pounding in her chest. As she rounded the corner, she saw a young boy hiding behind a chair.
"What are you doing here?" she demanded.
The boy looked up at her with wide, frightened eyes.
"I-I wanted to see you," he stammered.
Nayanthara felt a pang of pity for the young boy. He was probably just a fan who had been hoping to catch a glimpse of his favorite actress. She smiled reassuringly at him.
"It's okay," she said. "You can come out from there."
The boy hesitantly stepped out from behind the chair. Nayanthara could see that he was dressed in tattered clothes, and his face was dirty.
"Why don't you come and sit with me?" she suggested. "I'll get you something to eat."
The boy nodded shyly and followed her back to the bed. Nayanthara pulled out a bag of chips from her suitcase and offered them to the boy. He took a few hesitant bites, but soon began to relax in her company.
As they sat there, Nayanthara couldn't help but notice how handsome the young boy was. He had dark hair and bright eyes that sparkled with curiosity. She found herself feeling drawn to him in a way that she hadn't felt in a long time.
"What's your name, little one?" she asked.
The boy looked up at her, his face flushing with embarrassment.
"M-my name is Ramesh," he stuttered.
Nayanthara smiled at him.
"Well, Ramesh, I'm glad you came to see me," she said. "I hope you don't mind that I'm changing my clothes."
Ramesh shook his head, his eyes fixed on her with a mixture of curiosity and desire. Nayanthara felt a thrill of excitement as she undressed, knowing that the young boy was watching her every move.
She stripped off her underwear and stood in front of Ramesh in just her bra and panties. He gazed up at her, his eyes wide with wonder. Nayanthara felt her confidence growing as she saw the look of awe on his face.
"Do you like what you see?" she asked, her voice low and seductive.
Ramesh nodded, his eyes fixed on her breasts. Nayanthara reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Ramesh's eyes widened as he took in the sight of her naked body.
Nayanthara could feel her own desire growing as she saw the look of desire in Ramesh's eyes. She stepped forward and grabbed him by the hand, leading him over to the bed.
"Come," she said, "let's sit together."
Ramesh climbed onto the bed, his eyes fixed on Nayanthara as she sat next to him. She put her arm around his shoulder and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. Ramesh responded eagerly, his tongue flicking out to taste her lips.
Nayanthara broke the kiss and gazed down at Ramesh, her hand stroking his cheek.
"You're a very handsome young man," she said. "I can see why you wanted to see me."
Ramesh blushed, but his eyes remained fixed on Nayanthara's face. She leaned in to kiss him again, this time on the neck. Ramesh shuddered with pleasure as she kissed and licked his skin.
Nayanthara reached down and took hold of Ramesh's cock, which was already hard and erect. She stroked it gently, feeling his desire growing as she did so. She could feel her own desire building as well, and she knew that she wanted more than just a kiss.
She climbed on top of Ramesh, straddling his hips. She could feel his cock pressing against her, and she moaned as she felt the heat of his skin against hers.
Nayanthara lowered herself onto Ramesh, feeling his hardness slide into her wetness. She moaned as he filled her, her hips rocking back and forth as she rode him.
Ramesh's hands were on her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh as he held her in place. Nayanthara could feel his desire growing as she rode him, and she knew that he was close to coming. She wanted him to come inside her, to feel his hot, sticky seed spurting into her body.
Nayanthara leaned forward, kissing Ramesh passionately as she rode him. She could feel his lips moving against hers, his tongue stroking her lips and tongue. She could feel his hands on her breasts, squeezing and caressing them as they kissed.
As Nayanthara rode him, she could feel her own desire growing, building to a fever pitch. She could feel her own orgasm building, and she knew that she was close to coming.
She broke the kiss and looked down at Ramesh, her eyes burning with desire. She lowered herself onto him again, feeling his cock slide into her wetness. She moaned as she rode him, her hips moving faster and faster as she felt herself approaching climax.
Nayanthara couldn't hold back any longer. She felt her orgasm building, a wave of pleasure washing over her as she came. She pressed her lips to Ramesh's, kissing him fiercely as she came.
Ramesh moaned as he felt Nayanthara's body convulsing around him, her orgasm shuddering through her body. He could feel her juices dripping onto his cock, and he knew that he was about to come.
Nayanthara felt Ramesh's cock twitch within her, and she could feel his hot, sticky seed spurting into her body. She moaned as he came, her own orgasm building to a fever pitch.
As Ramesh came, Nayanthara felt her own orgasm building, a wave of pleasure washing over her as she came. She could feel her own juices dripping onto Ramesh's cock, mingling with his seed.
As they lay there, spent and exhausted, Nayanthara knew that she had never felt so alive. She looked down at Ramesh, his eyes closed and his breathing slow and steady.
She smiled to herself, feeling a sense of contentment that she hadn't felt in a long time. She reached down and took hold of Ramesh's hand, leading him to the bathroom.
"Come on," she said. "We need to get you cleaned up before your mom finds out where you are."
Ramesh smiled shyly at her, and Nayanthara felt a rush of love for this young boy who had just given her the most incredible experience of her life. She knew that she would never forget him, and that he would always hold a special
place in her heart.

Back