• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Lesbian Sex fight/ Winner fuck looser matches/ Domination Game

What do you like to read here ?

• Lesbian sex story

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Lesbian domination (lezdom)

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Sex fights ane winner fuck looser match

Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Game of Domination

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is an extended version of the previous story "Venegeance". After they all moved to a island. After 2 months Deepika also recovered then Sara and Janvi took her also i the island.

(All the names and image are not related to real life enjoy it just in entertenment perpose that's what for it's has been written not to hurt anyone)

Special thanks to @jacjo . He is the co-writer of this story. Helped me a lot.

ISLAND LIFE : 1(Vengeance)
Sexfight

The newly emerged bosses like Jhanvi, Ananya, and Sara using and playing with their slaves Aishwarya rai, kareena kapoor, deepika and Anushka for over a week and the slaves getting so tired and desperately they wants to get out of this situation. They were in the island and locked in an apartment along with the bosses.. They had really enjoying the sexy milf slaves and humiliating them everyday... The once mistresses are now become the slaves of their old maids is so humiliating for them....

They are waiting for a perfect time to hit back and regain their old mistress status. Mistress were getting bored of same thing everyday .So they thought they have to use slaves for entertainment. Sara said what about sexfight. Everyone agreed and decided who gonna win she will end her slave life. So they declared that there will be sexfight and winner will end her slave life . Aish vs kareena an deepika vs Anushka.But Aishwarya and deepika wants more.. So they asked for a chance to challenge the bosses in a sexfight and wants to become the ultimate boss over there in that locality....

Jhanvi laughed by hearing that words from Ash and deepika.. She suddenly agreed for that kind of fight as well. Ananya laughing at them and said "" Ohhhhhh really you bitch Aishwarya... You were the mistress for years and now it's our turn to be here as bosses ha ha... You are so jealous of it huhhhhh deepika... You bitch.. We won't care that kind of challenges as well... Because we are going to rule here forever huhhhh.

You milfs time is over and be our slaves forever huhhhhh...

Sara::"" Ohhhhh so what about an anything goes brutal nasty sexfight until one of you can't take anymore orgasms.. Huhhhh it will be a multiple orgasm fight until we get a clear winner here hmmmmm""". All slaves cheers in joy bcoz what life they are spending, everyday torture of mistresses. They thought it would be a great move for taking charge. Then sara announced the dates and times of all matches. And how match to be played . Sara said " After first two matches we will get two winner then they will have a match from there we will get our ultimate winner she will join us. And after every match winner will fuck looser and one of us will refee of matches. She might join in fucking season. No cheating in fight to be allowed, there are punishment for it. The day comes and everyone is waiting for a different kind of sexual combat . Kareena vs Aishwarya, Janvi is the match referee and other two are judges. Aishwarya was so excited to show her sexual power to all other ladies present there. She is the former mistress and the boss of jhanvi and so eager to be the boss again...

She got ready for the fight and wear her favorite red bra and panties that is showing her curvy busty milf body and she looked like a true dominatrix in that attire. Her high heels pointed out and perfectly clicked on the floor as she walks into the apartment hall and looking and smiling at other ladies....

She asked sensually "" Hmmmm well.. Where is that bitch kareena.. Huhhhh.. I can't wait to fuck her". Kareena looking so sexy with her new bikini pairs. She looking at herself again and again. She was waiting for this moment. " umm Aishwarya you look so sexy can't wait to fuck you " Kareena move forward and showing all the people her figure. Sara "" That's amazing reply my dear baby haha... Fuck her... I wanna see Aishwarya begging you to stop the assault on her fucking pussy huhhhhhh"""

Ananya.. "" Ohhhh you think so Sara.. I wish Ash to fuck down bebo so easily haha.... ""

Jhanvi... "" Let's do it then babies.... Come to the center huhhhhh"""

Kareena came to to place first " come on bitch don't get feared, I am going to smooth on you". Your round ass gonna be fucked again 😄.

Ash "" Ohhhh really bitch... We will see about that.. Huhhhh""" Ash sensually moved towards kareena and grabbed her ass and pressed it hard .. "" Hmmmmmm you got nice ass to fuck baby huhhh... I will fuck this ass huhhhh"""" Ash looking straight into kareena's eyes.

Kareena push Aish and said what about your ass big ass small hole to be bigger too haha . You can see the whole island is supporting me.

Janvi said start. Kareena rush on Aish and give her a kick on her belly.

" Awechhhhhhhh"" Ash didn't get much time to avoid that fast kick as her beautiful belly took it and she just cupping her belly button in pain and bends forward and gasping for air....

Sara: "" Come on bebo... You got her"".....

Kareena use this opportunity and rush over Aishwarya and kicked her pussy over her panty very hard twice .

" Awechhhhhhhhhh fucking whore ahhhhh my pussy aghhhhhh"" Ash falls on her knees and cupping her pussy in pain and she can't move now for some seconds as her sensitive pussy got attacked by the nasty rival kareena kapoor.......

Ananya... "" Owechhh.. Fight back ash... Come on..... Punch her pussy """

Before Aishwarya can move she went to back of Aish and kicked her pussy again. Aish screamed. Kareena laughing. Then slowly insert her hand into Aish's bra " haha goob boobs darling ".

" Ohhhhhh really..... You nasty bitch afhhhhhhhhh""" Ash moaning in pain as well as pleasure as bebo grabbed her sensitive breasts now.... She can't do nothing about it as she is already got weak by that back to back pussy shots.... But Ash grabbed bebo's hair and trying to yank it hard now as her both hands stretching backwards and it's been a good scene for others to watch it...

Ash's boobs stretching forward and her sexy hips bending backwards in that position and bebo smiles sadistically towards the other ladies.....

Suddenly Kareena pinched hard on Aishwarya' s boobs hard which make her screamed and weak . Kareena took this opportunity and get her position and slip her hand in Aishwarya's panty " wow you haven't shaved ur pussy haha , it's good to grab "

" Ohhhhhh don't grab there bitch.. Fuck you whore... Hmmmmm... Don't touch my pubic hair huhhhhh"" Ash shouted at kareena and looking back at her face while she can feel the pain on her perfect big breast..

She grabbed kareena's wrist to free her pussy.....

Sara:: " Wowwwww.. It's gonna be funny hmmmmm.... Rip it bitch""..

Ananya ::" Oechhhhh don't do that hmmmm"""...

Kareena grab her pussy hair slowly and pull hard . Aishwarya screamed in pain. Kareena said " how are you feeling now bitch , haha " Aishwarya took off her hand from Kareena's waist and shouted " ahh bitch leave my pussy hairs , please bitch "

" Heyyyy bitch... I will kill you today.. Don't do that to me whore.. """ Ash is screaming and her pussy hair is getting plucked up from her pussy..

It's really so sensitive and painful for her.... Ash stretched her both hands backwards and try to grab the panty of kareena and pulling it hard to give her a nice wedgie and trying to make her scream now....

Ananya "" Come on..... Nice attack ash..... """

Ahhh bitch

As Aish wedgie her panty it get stucked in her ass crack which gave her a huge pain.

"" Wooooo what happened now bitch.. Is your ass is so weak huhhhhh haha.. Take that baby... " Ash got some relief now as she just turned back and facing kareena and pulled her panty further up and looking straight into kareena's eyes...

"" Hmmmmm you like that pain huhhh bitch..... """

Ahhhh , stop it bitch

Ahhhhghhh , my ass is far strong and tight than you bitch whore .

Kareena trying to grab Aishwarya's pussy hair over her panty again

" Heyyyyy noooooo... Don't grab my pussy hair awechhh bitch kill you "" Ash screaming again as bebo pulling her pussy hair again...

Ash moved forward and kicked hard on bebo's pussy with her knee and trying to make her fall on her back...

"" Ohhh really.... Take that huhhhh"""....

Jhanvi "" Owechhhhhhhhh""

Ananya "" Awesome shot baby.... Hmmmm"""

Aghhhh bitch

Kareena screams as she fall on floor for a hard kick on her pussy.

Holding her pussy. "Ahhh bitch whore mf"

Fuck you ahhhhh ,you will pay for it. Kareena trying move.

" Ohhhh really... You wanna pay for that huhhh.. Then give to me bitch huhhhhh "" Ash grabbed kareena's panty again and pulled it upward to see her sensitive pussy lips and grabbed them and twisting it hard with her other hand.....

"" I know you will like it baby... Huhhhh""

Ahhhhhhh bitchhhh what the hell you are doing. Kareena screamed . Leave my pussy , I am not like u I do take care of mine bitch , Leave it

She trying push Aishwarya.

" Haha.. What happened.. You don't like it huhhhh

Then how about this bitch.. Huhhh" Ash teased bebo and suddenly bends her both legs upward over her head and begins to spank her sexy huge ass... "" Hmmmm so soft and fleshy huhhhhhh.... """

Ahhhh bitch Kareena screaming as her becoming red . Leave them bitch Kareena is completely helpless now , only screaming loud . Judges are enjoying the show

Kareena trying to cover her ass with hands. Ash is enjoying the show now as she just slides kareena's panty and inserts two fingers into her ass hole and begins to rubs it hard and started to tease kareena's ass hole in style....

"" Hmmmmm what did you say bitch....??.. You hot strong and tight ass huhhhhhh

. Let me check it then baby.... ""..

Sara... "" Come on bitch... Come on kareena.... Grab her nipples now.... Huhhhhh"""..

Jhanvi.. "" Hmmmm seems like she is gonna enjoy it"""

Kareena can't do anything , she completed owed ." Aghhhh aghhhh , I am not anal whore like you bitch leave my ass you busty whore "

Kareena run her hand on Aishwarya's nippes and twisting them hard make Aishwarya scream like dog " ahhhhhh"

How feeling bitch whore

" Heyyyyyy nooooooo my nipples aghhhhhhhh fuck you...... "" Ash lost her grip over kareena's anal hole and grabbed her wrists to free the sensitive nipples from that deadly twisting..... But kareena is already laying on the floor and Ash just jumped over her and sits over kareena's face and placed the huge ass of Aishwarya over kareena's mouth and smothering her.....

"" Ohhhhhh you wanna suck my ass bitch hmmmmm. I got you now.... """

Ummm aggg

Kareena can't say anything.

Huge ass was over her mouth.

She insert her two fingers ito her panty to asshole and start fucking fast.

" Awevhhhhhh bitch... Naughty whore aghhhh you like anal fucking huhhhh ahhhhh yeahhhhnhn hmmmmm do it hard bitch.. But how about this huhhhh"" .

Ash pulled bebo's both legs up and slightly removed her panty and begins to penetrate her three fingers into kareena's ass hole and fucking her hard.. "" Hmmmm let's see who will take this more huhhhhhh"""......

Ananya "" Come on ladies.... Go ahead.... Fuck each other.. Make the other cum now.... Haha... """

Jhanvi "" This is gonna be the first orgasm.... ""

Sara"" Drill her hole kareena... """"

Ahhhhfgggg bitchhhh agggg hhh

Nonoo

Kareena can't tolerate this anal pain , she is crying

Leave me bitch ahhh noo

Please

Kareena going faint.

" Ohhhh really bitch huhhhh what happened.. Your pathetic ass can't take that huhhhhhh bitch... Haha ""

Ash just continues to fuck kareena with her fingers and aiming to make her cum and the ladies are so excited to see the first orgasm of this fight....

Jhanvi "" Come on Ash.... Make her cum huhhhhhhh"""

Kareena can't take this , she cum all over and going faint -ahh ahhh leave meeeee mmv mmm

Her eyes are closed in orgasm.Ash smiled at kareena and stripped her panties and took it in her hand and begins to smell it teasingly and opened kareena's mouth and put her own panty into her mouth...

Ash stand on her feet and placed her foot over kareena's pussy and teasingly pressing on it..

"" Hmmm poor bitch.. Haha.. So you give up baby... I am the winner huhhhh.. Say it bitch hmmmmm

. You can't stand against me... Hmmmmm ""

. Ash teasing kareena and other ladies laughing at her. Kareena have no energy so she look at the referee. Jhanvi is the referee and she just smiled at kareena and didn't do anything to help her....

"" Come on bitch.. Fight back... Or give up huhhhhh"" ...

Kareena got really angry on that comments and she is just waiting to get her senses back after that huge orgasm... Meanwhile Ash just teasing kareena's pussy with her foot and then sit over kareena's belly and grabbed her breasts and begins to squeeze and massage it hard over her bra cups....

"" Hmmmmm give up bitch... Otherwise I am going to milk you out... Haha.... ". Kareena can't do anything. She moaning. "Ahhhh nooo please leave me "

Kareena asked referee for break and she gave up on this round. Sara "" Give her a break haha.. She lost this round huhhhhh""

Ash smiled at Sara and stood up and stand towards the corner and waiting for kareena to get up...

"" Hmmm so poor bitch your mother is.... Haha... You are so unlucky Sara.... """

Ash begins to strech her hot body in front of the other mistresses and enjoying her first round victory..... ...

Ananya... "" Come on Ash.... Keep it up... You made it baby.... """..

Jhanvi looking down at bebo and waiting for her to get up...

"" Come on baby.. Get up soon.... Haha"". After 20 min Kareena gets up with new energy and power .

She show middle finger to Aishwarya " come on bitch "

" Ohhhh really.... Bitch.. You wanna get fucked again haha... I am the queen here baby... Show me your week ass hole again huhhhh "" Ash showed back her middle finger towards kareena and sucked it to taste kareena's earlier cum juices and teased her...

Jhanvi " Let's go for the second round huhhhhh... Anything goes here """

Kareena can't wait to attack.

She rush towards Aish and give a powerful kick on her pussy that make her fall on floor "haha poor pussy haha "

" Aeechhhhh bitch my pussy "" Ash falls on her knees and cupping her sensitive pussy in pain... She is in her red bra and panties as bebo standing there by wearing only her blue bra as she lost her panty in the last round....

Suddenly a breast pump falls in front of bebo as she looked on that direction as Sara smiled and said..

""" Hmmmmm that's for you mom... I know you are so jealous of her fucking big milk filled boobs huhhhh """..... Sara blinks her eyes with a naughty smile....

Ananya""" Wooooooo that looking to be so fun now... Haha... ""

Jhanvi.. "" Hmmmmm let it be... I won't mind... It's anything goes here"""

Kareena immediately grab the breast pumper nd went to Aish and then fit it on her left boob and start pumping and grab her hair strongly so she can't do anything " oh darling your fully filled boobs gonna be empty now " haha

Kareena pumping harder and harder.

"Heyyyyyyy youuuu bitch noooooo agghhhh my boobs aghhhhhh.. Don't milk me huhhhhh-h "" Ash shouting at kareena and she can't do anything now as her left boob is exposed from her red bra and the milk flowing out of her nipple...

Sara "" Wooooooo come on mom haha. You made it """.

Kareena laughing and pumping faster.

She move her hand and insert it in Aishwarya's panty and tore it. Then insert her one finger in her asshole and start fingering.

" Awechhhhhhh aghhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh nooooooo mmmmmmmmm fuck you..... "" Ash begins to moan in pleasure as she is so weak now.... Sara laughing and Ananya got impressed as the ladies doing a good fight between each other. Kareena keep fingering and pumping hard for fingering, Aish is more horny and weak so milking process is going very good " Oh darling lots of milk,many more to come haha"

" Aweeeeeee you fucking bitch aghhhhh nooooooo aghhhhhhh yeahhhhhh... Hmmmmm it's so good aghhhhh i can't take that hmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh" Ash is moaning loudly as she is so horny now and her pussy is getting wetter and wetter as her nipple leaking the milk so heavily... Ash bites her lips in lust and looking at kareena in a seductive manner... Half eyes closed and her body getting weaker and weaker......

Sara "" Hmmmm you got her baby... Come on make her cum now.... Haha... ""

Jhanvi "" Owevhhhh so sensitive huhhhhh""

Ananya"" Awesome payback bebo... You made it hmmmmmm """.

Aishwarya's boob look like there are no more milk left but Kareena keep pumping and fingering her ass

Aishwarya's screamed " ah no more left bitch " The milk tank of pumper getting full Kareena throw it and start sucking hardly. Kareena's whole fist now inside her ass ,keep fisting, after few minutes Aishwarya cum . And Kareena sucking more vigorously her boobs.

" Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh hhhmmmm yesssssss noooooooo awechhhhh hmmmmmm yessssss hhhhhh hmmmmmm ohhhhh yes yes yes yessssssssssssssssssssss noooooooooo bitch ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh""" Ash screaming loudly as she cum hard and her juices flows down on the floor and she is so weak now and can't move as bebo keeps on sucking and drinking ash's milk and trying to humiliate her more...... ..

Sara took the bottle that bebo thrown away and begins to drink and taste the busty milf Aishwarya's tasty milk and enjoying it..

"" Hmmmm that's taste really good baby hmmmmmmm... """

Ananya goes toward Sara and took the bottle and tasting the milk as well.. "" Hmmmm so tasty haha

"""

Jhanvi "" Come on mom.. You can fight back huhhhh """.

Kareena thought it's her perfect time to take control

She push Aishwarya on floor and hold her two legs with hands and went her leg between her two legs and trying to insert her leg in Aishwarya's asshole. " Aeechhhh bitch nooooo don't touch my ass hole.. "" Ash shouted at kareena and trying to escape from there. Other ladies getting horny as well by seeing this naughty and dirty fight. Kareena grab her tight and roughly insert her feet to her asshole. " Awechhhhh noooooooo noooo ok ok.. Leave aghhhh "" Ash begins to beg for mercy now as her ass hole is getting punished. Kareena didn't stopped she keep going. Aishwarya's asshole getting bigger and loose Kareena enjoying it bcoz she always bullied her bcoz of her loose ass.

" Awechhhhh noooooo bitch noooooo.. I give up aghhhh nooo.. I give up this round.. Aghhh noooo "" Ash can't take that pain anymore as she gave up this second round of their sexfight.

Kareena laughing and kicked her pussy hard.

Sara feels naughty and she wants to help her mom in the next round..

She just stripped away Aishwarya's red bra and panties as Aishwarya lay there completely naked and humiliated... She is moaning in earlier pressure as well. Kareena smirks at Sara .

Kareena drink some energy drink.

And became more stronger. After sometimes Ash got up and looking so angry at kareena as she realised that she is completely naked now..

"" Ohhhh you bitch.. You will go down in this round huhhhhh " Haha look at you bitch oh sorry ur asshole haha it bigger than a canion haha

Ok come on let's rip off that ass.

" Ohhhh really... You wanna rip my ass.. I will tear your fucking ass now... Bitch "" Ash moved towards kareena in her knees. Kareena let her come close and kicked her pussy hard.

" Aeechhh bitch my pussy aghhh"" But this time Ash falls forward in pain and grabbed kareena's shoulder and begins to punch hard over her pussy again and again.

Kareena :Ahhhhh nooo my pussy leave it bitch.

" Haha.. I told you.. I will get you this time huhhh"" Ash grabbed bebo's pussy lips and pinching and twisting it hard.

K: Ahhfgggc noooo leave my pussy lips bitch, Sara please help me

Sara took a nipple clamps and throw it towards bebo and smiled... .

But Ash keeps on pinching bebo's lips and hurting her pussy so badly..

"" Ohhhh poor bitch.. Are you crying .. Huhhhhh"

Kareena took the nipple cramps and push Aish with her full force which make her fall on back

And Kareena sit over her belly and start cramping her nippes tightly

Then start slapping her boobs. " Awechhhh bitch noooo my perfect boobs aghhhh "" Ash got stunned by that attack and she is screaming in pain now... But she grabbed kareena's hard nipples through her blue bikini top and twisted it hard as possible.

" Awechhh nooooo my nipples aghhhh "" Ash screaming in pain but she tear away kareena's blue bikini top and grabbed her both nipples and pulling it down so hard...

" Take that huhhhh ahhhhh my nipples nooooo "".

Ananya feels naughty and took another nipples clamp and throw it towards ash now. Kareena screaming in pain ahhhh nooo bitchhh my nippes.

" Ohhh really.. Your nipples are so sensitive huhhhhh .. Then how about this baby"" Ash applied the nipples clamps over kareena's nipples as well and begins to use it and twist her nipples along with the nipples clamps. Aghhh nooo bitch

I will bleed ur nippes. Kareena giving more pressure on nipple crampers handles which making Aishwarya's nippes completely red.

" Awechhhh noooo my nipples aghhhh noooo " Ash screaming in pain as her both nipples begins to bleed and the blood spreads over her huge breasts.... She got really angry now.. She attacked back on kareena's nipples without any mercy and trying to bleed them as well.. "" I will rip off your nipples today bitch afghhhhhh """

Kareena give a punch Aishwarya's chest hard which make her loose the grip and remove nipple crampers from her own breast

And keep Aishwarya's nipple torturing.

" Aghhhh noooo you bitch my nipples agghhhhh fuck you "" Ash screaming out in extreme pain and helpless now... as kareena dominating ash in this nipples war...

Jhanvi suddenly comes behind kareena and wrapped her neck tightly with her own blue bikini top choking her..

"' You won't win against my mom huhhhhh bitch""

Aghhh nnoo that's cheating, judges can't take part ahh noo please leave my neck

Kareena completely loose her grip from Aishwarya's nipple cramp and trying to remove Janvi's hands.

" Wooooo that's my baby huhhhh.. Let's see what we both can do on you bitch.. Haha "" Ash removed the clamps from her own nipples and applied back it on kareena's already bleeding nipples and begins to twist it hard so badly now.... " Take that you bitch.. Hmmmm"" .

Sara got angry and moved towards jhanvi.. " Leave my mom you cheating bitch ""

Kareena start crying ahhh noo my nippes ahh noo please don't cheat in fight

Sara help me please sara.

" Haha... What happened to your nipples huhhhh bitch.. Hmmm "" Ash saw Sara coming towards jhanvi and soon kicked between Sara legs and throw her away from jhanvi..

" Don't touch my daughter huhhhh""

Kareena crying in pain and Sara was her last hope ,she is now in pussy pain. "Sara get uppp sara come on "

Janvi come please help me.

" Haha.. No one will help you bitch.. "" Ash sits right over kareena's belly and begins to slap hard on her boobs and punching over her belly button to weaken her more.

Kareena is completely helpless and crying. Sara help me sara come on

Janvi u r the referee please do something ahhb I can't tolerate any more. " Ohhhh noooo are you crying now haha... Ohhh yeahhhh "" Ash took kareena's both legs upward and begins to fist her ass hole so badly now.....

"" You wanna payback huhhhhh bitch ""

Jhanvi just watching and enjoying it while Ananya tied up Sara completely to avoid her from helping kareena.

K: I give up bitches. Leave my asshole.

Jhanvi comes up with a huge 12 inch strapon dildo and gave it to her mom ash..

"" Use it on her mom.. I know you really wants it huhhhh""

Ash smirks towards jhanvi. As sara screaming at them.. "" Nooo bitch.. Don't do that to my mom... ""

Kareena screaming loud ahhh noo bitch ahh I can't take it stop ahhchh. Ash is celebrating it like a queen she is. Ash just begins to ride that dildo deep into kareena's pussy while slapping her big boobs so hard...

Jhanvi took the breast pump and throw it towards Ash..

"" Payback time mom.. Haha""

K: Kareena screaming no no no don't do that , u hve already hurt me alot

"" Ohhh don't go for sleep baby hmmmm. Let's wake up huhhhh.. "" Ash turned kareena and inserted her dildo into kareena's ass hole and begins to fuck her brutally while her pussy hole is already bleeding.. Ash just opened the breast pump and sipping up kareena's milk and tasting and enjoying it

Kareena crying loud very loud please stop , my ass is aching.

After a long time they end the fight and Aish leave Kareena.

Next one is on dicky mommy Anushka.

Its beautifully written but i feel too larger than life now. Island and all isn't that entertaining, settings should be normal I guess
Yeah, I also felt that. But I am trying to let them come back to city and back to life.
But I don't have any idea about further story in city 😄

This is an extended version of the previous story "Venegeance". After they all moved to a island. After 2 months Deepika also recovered then Sara and Janvi took her also i the island.

(All the names and image are not related to real life enjoy it just in entertenment perpose that's what for it's has been written not to hurt anyone)

Special thanks to @jacjo . He is the co-writer of this story. Helped me a lot.

ISLAND LIFE : 1(Vengeance)
Sexfight

The newly emerged bosses like Jhanvi, Ananya, and Sara using and playing with their slaves Aishwarya rai, kareena kapoor, deepika and Anushka for over a week and the slaves getting so tired and desperately they wants to get out of this situation. They were in the island and locked in an apartment along with the bosses.. They had really enjoying the sexy milf slaves and humiliating them everyday... The once mistresses are now become the slaves of their old maids is so humiliating for them....

They are waiting for a perfect time to hit back and regain their old mistress status. Mistress were getting bored of same thing everyday .So they thought they have to use slaves for entertainment. Sara said what about sexfight. Everyone agreed and decided who gonna win she will end her slave life. So they declared that there will be sexfight and winner will end her slave life . Aish vs kareena an deepika vs Anushka.But Aishwarya and deepika wants more.. So they asked for a chance to challenge the bosses in a sexfight and wants to become the ultimate boss over there in that locality....

Jhanvi laughed by hearing that words from Ash and deepika.. She suddenly agreed for that kind of fight as well. Ananya laughing at them and said "" Ohhhhhh really you bitch Aishwarya... You were the mistress for years and now it's our turn to be here as bosses ha ha... You are so jealous of it huhhhhh deepika... You bitch.. We won't care that kind of challenges as well... Because we are going to rule here forever huhhhh.

You milfs time is over and be our slaves forever huhhhhh...

Sara::"" Ohhhhh so what about an anything goes brutal nasty sexfight until one of you can't take anymore orgasms.. Huhhhh it will be a multiple orgasm fight until we get a clear winner here hmmmmm""". All slaves cheers in joy bcoz what life they are spending, everyday torture of mistresses. They thought it would be a great move for taking charge. Then sara announced the dates and times of all matches. And how match to be played . Sara said " After first two matches we will get two winner then they will have a match from there we will get our ultimate winner she will join us. And after every match winner will fuck looser and one of us will refee of matches. She might join in fucking season. No cheating in fight to be allowed, there are punishment for it. The day comes and everyone is waiting for a different kind of sexual combat . Kareena vs Aishwarya, Janvi is the match referee and other two are judges. Aishwarya was so excited to show her sexual power to all other ladies present there. She is the former mistress and the boss of jhanvi and so eager to be the boss again...

She got ready for the fight and wear her favorite red bra and panties that is showing her curvy busty milf body and she looked like a true dominatrix in that attire. Her high heels pointed out and perfectly clicked on the floor as she walks into the apartment hall and looking and smiling at other ladies....

She asked sensually "" Hmmmm well.. Where is that bitch kareena.. Huhhhh.. I can't wait to fuck her". Kareena looking so sexy with her new bikini pairs. She looking at herself again and again. She was waiting for this moment. " umm Aishwarya you look so sexy can't wait to fuck you " Kareena move forward and showing all the people her figure. Sara "" That's amazing reply my dear baby haha... Fuck her... I wanna see Aishwarya begging you to stop the assault on her fucking pussy huhhhhhh"""

Ananya.. "" Ohhhh you think so Sara.. I wish Ash to fuck down bebo so easily haha.... ""

Jhanvi... "" Let's do it then babies.... Come to the center huhhhhh"""

Kareena came to to place first " come on bitch don't get feared, I am going to smooth on you". Your round ass gonna be fucked again 😄.

Ash "" Ohhhh really bitch... We will see about that.. Huhhhh""" Ash sensually moved towards kareena and grabbed her ass and pressed it hard .. "" Hmmmmmm you got nice ass to fuck baby huhhh... I will fuck this ass huhhhh"""" Ash looking straight into kareena's eyes.

Kareena push Aish and said what about your ass big ass small hole to be bigger too haha . You can see the whole island is supporting me.

Janvi said start. Kareena rush on Aish and give her a kick on her belly.

" Awechhhhhhhh"" Ash didn't get much time to avoid that fast kick as her beautiful belly took it and she just cupping her belly button in pain and bends forward and gasping for air....

Sara: "" Come on bebo... You got her"".....

Kareena use this opportunity and rush over Aishwarya and kicked her pussy over her panty very hard twice .

" Awechhhhhhhhhh fucking whore ahhhhh my pussy aghhhhhh"" Ash falls on her knees and cupping her pussy in pain and she can't move now for some seconds as her sensitive pussy got attacked by the nasty rival kareena kapoor.......

Ananya... "" Owechhh.. Fight back ash... Come on..... Punch her pussy """

Before Aishwarya can move she went to back of Aish and kicked her pussy again. Aish screamed. Kareena laughing. Then slowly insert her hand into Aish's bra " haha goob boobs darling ".

" Ohhhhhh really..... You nasty bitch afhhhhhhhhh""" Ash moaning in pain as well as pleasure as bebo grabbed her sensitive breasts now.... She can't do nothing about it as she is already got weak by that back to back pussy shots.... But Ash grabbed bebo's hair and trying to yank it hard now as her both hands stretching backwards and it's been a good scene for others to watch it...

Ash's boobs stretching forward and her sexy hips bending backwards in that position and bebo smiles sadistically towards the other ladies.....

Suddenly Kareena pinched hard on Aishwarya' s boobs hard which make her screamed and weak . Kareena took this opportunity and get her position and slip her hand in Aishwarya's panty " wow you haven't shaved ur pussy haha , it's good to grab "

" Ohhhhhh don't grab there bitch.. Fuck you whore... Hmmmmm... Don't touch my pubic hair huhhhhh"" Ash shouted at kareena and looking back at her face while she can feel the pain on her perfect big breast..

She grabbed kareena's wrist to free her pussy.....

Sara:: " Wowwwww.. It's gonna be funny hmmmmm.... Rip it bitch""..

Ananya ::" Oechhhhh don't do that hmmmm"""...

Kareena grab her pussy hair slowly and pull hard . Aishwarya screamed in pain. Kareena said " how are you feeling now bitch , haha " Aishwarya took off her hand from Kareena's waist and shouted " ahh bitch leave my pussy hairs , please bitch "

" Heyyyy bitch... I will kill you today.. Don't do that to me whore.. """ Ash is screaming and her pussy hair is getting plucked up from her pussy..

It's really so sensitive and painful for her.... Ash stretched her both hands backwards and try to grab the panty of kareena and pulling it hard to give her a nice wedgie and trying to make her scream now....

Ananya "" Come on..... Nice attack ash..... """

Ahhh bitch

As Aish wedgie her panty it get stucked in her ass crack which gave her a huge pain.

"" Wooooo what happened now bitch.. Is your ass is so weak huhhhhh haha.. Take that baby... " Ash got some relief now as she just turned back and facing kareena and pulled her panty further up and looking straight into kareena's eyes...

"" Hmmmmm you like that pain huhhh bitch..... """

Ahhhh , stop it bitch

Ahhhhghhh , my ass is far strong and tight than you bitch whore .

Kareena trying to grab Aishwarya's pussy hair over her panty again

" Heyyyyy noooooo... Don't grab my pussy hair awechhh bitch kill you "" Ash screaming again as bebo pulling her pussy hair again...

Ash moved forward and kicked hard on bebo's pussy with her knee and trying to make her fall on her back...

"" Ohhh really.... Take that huhhhh"""....

Jhanvi "" Owechhhhhhhhh""

Ananya "" Awesome shot baby.... Hmmmm"""

Aghhhh bitch

Kareena screams as she fall on floor for a hard kick on her pussy.

Holding her pussy. "Ahhh bitch whore mf"

Fuck you ahhhhh ,you will pay for it. Kareena trying move.

" Ohhhh really... You wanna pay for that huhhh.. Then give to me bitch huhhhhh "" Ash grabbed kareena's panty again and pulled it upward to see her sensitive pussy lips and grabbed them and twisting it hard with her other hand.....

"" I know you will like it baby... Huhhhh""

Ahhhhhhh bitchhhh what the hell you are doing. Kareena screamed . Leave my pussy , I am not like u I do take care of mine bitch , Leave it

She trying push Aishwarya.

" Haha.. What happened.. You don't like it huhhhh

Then how about this bitch.. Huhhh" Ash teased bebo and suddenly bends her both legs upward over her head and begins to spank her sexy huge ass... "" Hmmmm so soft and fleshy huhhhhhh.... """

Ahhhh bitch Kareena screaming as her becoming red . Leave them bitch Kareena is completely helpless now , only screaming loud . Judges are enjoying the show

Kareena trying to cover her ass with hands. Ash is enjoying the show now as she just slides kareena's panty and inserts two fingers into her ass hole and begins to rubs it hard and started to tease kareena's ass hole in style....

"" Hmmmmm what did you say bitch....??.. You hot strong and tight ass huhhhhhh

. Let me check it then baby.... ""..

Sara... "" Come on bitch... Come on kareena.... Grab her nipples now.... Huhhhhh"""..

Jhanvi.. "" Hmmmm seems like she is gonna enjoy it"""

Kareena can't do anything , she completed owed ." Aghhhh aghhhh , I am not anal whore like you bitch leave my ass you busty whore "

Kareena run her hand on Aishwarya's nippes and twisting them hard make Aishwarya scream like dog " ahhhhhh"

How feeling bitch whore

" Heyyyyyy nooooooo my nipples aghhhhhhhh fuck you...... "" Ash lost her grip over kareena's anal hole and grabbed her wrists to free the sensitive nipples from that deadly twisting..... But kareena is already laying on the floor and Ash just jumped over her and sits over kareena's face and placed the huge ass of Aishwarya over kareena's mouth and smothering her.....

"" Ohhhhhh you wanna suck my ass bitch hmmmmm. I got you now.... """

Ummm aggg

Kareena can't say anything.

Huge ass was over her mouth.

She insert her two fingers ito her panty to asshole and start fucking fast.

" Awevhhhhhh bitch... Naughty whore aghhhh you like anal fucking huhhhh ahhhhh yeahhhhnhn hmmmmm do it hard bitch.. But how about this huhhhh"" .

Ash pulled bebo's both legs up and slightly removed her panty and begins to penetrate her three fingers into kareena's ass hole and fucking her hard.. "" Hmmmm let's see who will take this more huhhhhhh"""......

Ananya "" Come on ladies.... Go ahead.... Fuck each other.. Make the other cum now.... Haha... """

Jhanvi "" This is gonna be the first orgasm.... ""

Sara"" Drill her hole kareena... """"

Ahhhhfgggg bitchhhh agggg hhh

Nonoo

Kareena can't tolerate this anal pain , she is crying

Leave me bitch ahhh noo

Please

Kareena going faint.

" Ohhhh really bitch huhhhh what happened.. Your pathetic ass can't take that huhhhhhh bitch... Haha ""

Ash just continues to fuck kareena with her fingers and aiming to make her cum and the ladies are so excited to see the first orgasm of this fight....

Jhanvi "" Come on Ash.... Make her cum huhhhhhhh"""

Kareena can't take this , she cum all over and going faint -ahh ahhh leave meeeee mmv mmm

Her eyes are closed in orgasm.Ash smiled at kareena and stripped her panties and took it in her hand and begins to smell it teasingly and opened kareena's mouth and put her own panty into her mouth...

Ash stand on her feet and placed her foot over kareena's pussy and teasingly pressing on it..

"" Hmmm poor bitch.. Haha.. So you give up baby... I am the winner huhhhh.. Say it bitch hmmmmm

. You can't stand against me... Hmmmmm ""

. Ash teasing kareena and other ladies laughing at her. Kareena have no energy so she look at the referee. Jhanvi is the referee and she just smiled at kareena and didn't do anything to help her....

"" Come on bitch.. Fight back... Or give up huhhhhh"" ...

Kareena got really angry on that comments and she is just waiting to get her senses back after that huge orgasm... Meanwhile Ash just teasing kareena's pussy with her foot and then sit over kareena's belly and grabbed her breasts and begins to squeeze and massage it hard over her bra cups....

"" Hmmmmm give up bitch... Otherwise I am going to milk you out... Haha.... ". Kareena can't do anything. She moaning. "Ahhhh nooo please leave me "

Kareena asked referee for break and she gave up on this round. Sara "" Give her a break haha.. She lost this round huhhhhh""

Ash smiled at Sara and stood up and stand towards the corner and waiting for kareena to get up...

"" Hmmm so poor bitch your mother is.... Haha... You are so unlucky Sara.... """

Ash begins to strech her hot body in front of the other mistresses and enjoying her first round victory..... ...

Ananya... "" Come on Ash.... Keep it up... You made it baby.... """..

Jhanvi looking down at bebo and waiting for her to get up...

"" Come on baby.. Get up soon.... Haha"". After 20 min Kareena gets up with new energy and power .

She show middle finger to Aishwarya " come on bitch "

" Ohhhh really.... Bitch.. You wanna get fucked again haha... I am the queen here baby... Show me your week ass hole again huhhhh "" Ash showed back her middle finger towards kareena and sucked it to taste kareena's earlier cum juices and teased her...

Jhanvi " Let's go for the second round huhhhhh... Anything goes here """

Kareena can't wait to attack.

She rush towards Aish and give a powerful kick on her pussy that make her fall on floor "haha poor pussy haha "

" Aeechhhhh bitch my pussy "" Ash falls on her knees and cupping her sensitive pussy in pain... She is in her red bra and panties as bebo standing there by wearing only her blue bra as she lost her panty in the last round....

Suddenly a breast pump falls in front of bebo as she looked on that direction as Sara smiled and said..

""" Hmmmmm that's for you mom... I know you are so jealous of her fucking big milk filled boobs huhhhh """..... Sara blinks her eyes with a naughty smile....

Ananya""" Wooooooo that looking to be so fun now... Haha... ""

Jhanvi.. "" Hmmmmm let it be... I won't mind... It's anything goes here"""

Kareena immediately grab the breast pumper nd went to Aish and then fit it on her left boob and start pumping and grab her hair strongly so she can't do anything " oh darling your fully filled boobs gonna be empty now " haha

Kareena pumping harder and harder.

"Heyyyyyyy youuuu bitch noooooo agghhhh my boobs aghhhhhh.. Don't milk me huhhhhh-h "" Ash shouting at kareena and she can't do anything now as her left boob is exposed from her red bra and the milk flowing out of her nipple...

Sara "" Wooooooo come on mom haha. You made it """.

Kareena laughing and pumping faster.

She move her hand and insert it in Aishwarya's panty and tore it. Then insert her one finger in her asshole and start fingering.

" Awechhhhhhh aghhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh nooooooo mmmmmmmmm fuck you..... "" Ash begins to moan in pleasure as she is so weak now.... Sara laughing and Ananya got impressed as the ladies doing a good fight between each other. Kareena keep fingering and pumping hard for fingering, Aish is more horny and weak so milking process is going very good " Oh darling lots of milk,many more to come haha"

" Aweeeeeee you fucking bitch aghhhhh nooooooo aghhhhhhh yeahhhhhh... Hmmmmm it's so good aghhhhh i can't take that hmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh" Ash is moaning loudly as she is so horny now and her pussy is getting wetter and wetter as her nipple leaking the milk so heavily... Ash bites her lips in lust and looking at kareena in a seductive manner... Half eyes closed and her body getting weaker and weaker......

Sara "" Hmmmm you got her baby... Come on make her cum now.... Haha... ""

Jhanvi "" Owevhhhh so sensitive huhhhhh""

Ananya"" Awesome payback bebo... You made it hmmmmmm """.

Aishwarya's boob look like there are no more milk left but Kareena keep pumping and fingering her ass

Aishwarya's screamed " ah no more left bitch " The milk tank of pumper getting full Kareena throw it and start sucking hardly. Kareena's whole fist now inside her ass ,keep fisting, after few minutes Aishwarya cum . And Kareena sucking more vigorously her boobs.

" Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh hhhmmmm yesssssss noooooooo awechhhhh hmmmmmm yessssss hhhhhh hmmmmmm ohhhhh yes yes yes yessssssssssssssssssssss noooooooooo bitch ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh""" Ash screaming loudly as she cum hard and her juices flows down on the floor and she is so weak now and can't move as bebo keeps on sucking and drinking ash's milk and trying to humiliate her more...... ..

Sara took the bottle that bebo thrown away and begins to drink and taste the busty milf Aishwarya's tasty milk and enjoying it..

"" Hmmmm that's taste really good baby hmmmmmmm... """

Ananya goes toward Sara and took the bottle and tasting the milk as well.. "" Hmmmm so tasty haha

"""

Jhanvi "" Come on mom.. You can fight back huhhhh """.

Kareena thought it's her perfect time to take control

She push Aishwarya on floor and hold her two legs with hands and went her leg between her two legs and trying to insert her leg in Aishwarya's asshole. " Aeechhhh bitch nooooo don't touch my ass hole.. "" Ash shouted at kareena and trying to escape from there. Other ladies getting horny as well by seeing this naughty and dirty fight. Kareena grab her tight and roughly insert her feet to her asshole. " Awechhhhh noooooooo noooo ok ok.. Leave aghhhh "" Ash begins to beg for mercy now as her ass hole is getting punished. Kareena didn't stopped she keep going. Aishwarya's asshole getting bigger and loose Kareena enjoying it bcoz she always bullied her bcoz of her loose ass.

" Awechhhhh noooooo bitch noooooo.. I give up aghhhh nooo.. I give up this round.. Aghhh noooo "" Ash can't take that pain anymore as she gave up this second round of their sexfight.

Kareena laughing and kicked her pussy hard.

Sara feels naughty and she wants to help her mom in the next round..

She just stripped away Aishwarya's red bra and panties as Aishwarya lay there completely naked and humiliated... She is moaning in earlier pressure as well. Kareena smirks at Sara .

Kareena drink some energy drink.

And became more stronger. After sometimes Ash got up and looking so angry at kareena as she realised that she is completely naked now..

"" Ohhhh you bitch.. You will go down in this round huhhhhh " Haha look at you bitch oh sorry ur asshole haha it bigger than a canion haha

Ok come on let's rip off that ass.

" Ohhhh really... You wanna rip my ass.. I will tear your fucking ass now... Bitch "" Ash moved towards kareena in her knees. Kareena let her come close and kicked her pussy hard.

" Aeechhh bitch my pussy aghhh"" But this time Ash falls forward in pain and grabbed kareena's shoulder and begins to punch hard over her pussy again and again.

Kareena :Ahhhhh nooo my pussy leave it bitch.

" Haha.. I told you.. I will get you this time huhhh"" Ash grabbed bebo's pussy lips and pinching and twisting it hard.

K: Ahhfgggc noooo leave my pussy lips bitch, Sara please help me

Sara took a nipple clamps and throw it towards bebo and smiled... .

But Ash keeps on pinching bebo's lips and hurting her pussy so badly..

"" Ohhhh poor bitch.. Are you crying .. Huhhhhh"

Kareena took the nipple cramps and push Aish with her full force which make her fall on back

And Kareena sit over her belly and start cramping her nippes tightly

Then start slapping her boobs. " Awechhhh bitch noooo my perfect boobs aghhhh "" Ash got stunned by that attack and she is screaming in pain now... But she grabbed kareena's hard nipples through her blue bikini top and twisted it hard as possible.

" Awechhh nooooo my nipples aghhhh "" Ash screaming in pain but she tear away kareena's blue bikini top and grabbed her both nipples and pulling it down so hard...

" Take that huhhhh ahhhhh my nipples nooooo "".

Ananya feels naughty and took another nipples clamp and throw it towards ash now. Kareena screaming in pain ahhhh nooo bitchhh my nippes.

" Ohhh really.. Your nipples are so sensitive huhhhhh .. Then how about this baby"" Ash applied the nipples clamps over kareena's nipples as well and begins to use it and twist her nipples along with the nipples clamps. Aghhh nooo bitch

I will bleed ur nippes. Kareena giving more pressure on nipple crampers handles which making Aishwarya's nippes completely red.

" Awechhhh noooo my nipples aghhhh noooo " Ash screaming in pain as her both nipples begins to bleed and the blood spreads over her huge breasts.... She got really angry now.. She attacked back on kareena's nipples without any mercy and trying to bleed them as well.. "" I will rip off your nipples today bitch afghhhhhh """

Kareena give a punch Aishwarya's chest hard which make her loose the grip and remove nipple crampers from her own breast

And keep Aishwarya's nipple torturing.

" Aghhhh noooo you bitch my nipples agghhhhh fuck you "" Ash screaming out in extreme pain and helpless now... as kareena dominating ash in this nipples war...

Jhanvi suddenly comes behind kareena and wrapped her neck tightly with her own blue bikini top choking her..

"' You won't win against my mom huhhhhh bitch""

Aghhh nnoo that's cheating, judges can't take part ahh noo please leave my neck

Kareena completely loose her grip from Aishwarya's nipple cramp and trying to remove Janvi's hands.

" Wooooo that's my baby huhhhh.. Let's see what we both can do on you bitch.. Haha "" Ash removed the clamps from her own nipples and applied back it on kareena's already bleeding nipples and begins to twist it hard so badly now.... " Take that you bitch.. Hmmmm"" .

Sara got angry and moved towards jhanvi.. " Leave my mom you cheating bitch ""

Kareena start crying ahhh noo my nippes ahh noo please don't cheat in fight

Sara help me please sara.

" Haha... What happened to your nipples huhhhh bitch.. Hmmm "" Ash saw Sara coming towards jhanvi and soon kicked between Sara legs and throw her away from jhanvi..

" Don't touch my daughter huhhhh""

Kareena crying in pain and Sara was her last hope ,she is now in pussy pain. "Sara get uppp sara come on "

Janvi come please help me.

" Haha.. No one will help you bitch.. "" Ash sits right over kareena's belly and begins to slap hard on her boobs and punching over her belly button to weaken her more.

Kareena is completely helpless and crying. Sara help me sara come on

Janvi u r the referee please do something ahhb I can't tolerate any more. " Ohhhh noooo are you crying now haha... Ohhh yeahhhh "" Ash took kareena's both legs upward and begins to fist her ass hole so badly now.....

"" You wanna payback huhhhhh bitch ""

Jhanvi just watching and enjoying it while Ananya tied up Sara completely to avoid her from helping kareena.

K: I give up bitches. Leave my asshole.

Jhanvi comes up with a huge 12 inch strapon dildo and gave it to her mom ash..

"" Use it on her mom.. I know you really wants it huhhhh""

Ash smirks towards jhanvi. As sara screaming at them.. "" Nooo bitch.. Don't do that to my mom... ""

Kareena screaming loud ahhh noo bitch ahh I can't take it stop ahhchh. Ash is celebrating it like a queen she is. Ash just begins to ride that dildo deep into kareena's pussy while slapping her big boobs so hard...

Jhanvi took the breast pump and throw it towards Ash..

"" Payback time mom.. Haha""

K: Kareena screaming no no no don't do that , u hve already hurt me alot

"" Ohhh don't go for sleep baby hmmmm. Let's wake up huhhhh.. "" Ash turned kareena and inserted her dildo into kareena's ass hole and begins to fuck her brutally while her pussy hole is already bleeding.. Ash just opened the breast pump and sipping up kareena's milk and tasting and enjoying it

Kareena crying loud very loud please stop , my ass is aching.

After a long time they end the fight and Aish leave Kareena.

Next one is on dicky mommy Anushka.
use pics. i can edit them for you if u want. send the pic on whom u want the face of the actress

Bro take them back to home and include some new character to himulate dipika and Kareena
Make Kareena sex slave in school and himulate her brutally like gang bang and tortures by students and parents and make their colony as sex club and organise competition loser himulated and make Anushka ball bursted add new character in it and do act like toilet slave , cunt torture , electro, spiting , cunt bursting, strapon and shemale gang rapes ,piss drinking , shitting ,trming hair , tatoo , pearcing , dog fuck , phyton in ass ,and all girls beeting Kareena and used as punch bag in school ,hot wax torture, hitting and poling heels in ass , chilly powder, 🍆 Vegetable , oil wrestling, make Kareena to sit on donkey naked , clit ,cigrate torture to make rough add 2 strapon in ass 3 in pussy 2 in mouth pussy tearing and stitching and for all these included some new character and you can write bring all to home season 2 of Kareena back to hell add all the above stuff please

Back