• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Life of a mother and a teacher (life of Nayan)

luckkyboi69

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
host image online
Nayanthara is a teacher in a school. Her husband works in a forgien country. Her sons who are twins study in the same school where Nayan works. Nayan takes biology to her sons class. Her sons are:

Suresh - he is a shy guy who loves women's boobs. He is the favorite to his mom as he is very innocent.

Dinesh- he is a brave guy and secretly lust for mature women. He doesn't likes when his mom always pets Suresh.

Nayan was instructed by her principal not to take reproductive system to her students and skip that lesson. As an impact Suresh got teased that he doesn't know anything about sex. The night at home Dinesh reveals this matter to Nayan.

This story talks about the conflict Nayan faces to teach her sons about sex who fight over Nayan for sex.

host image online
Nayanthara is a teacher in a school. Her husband works in a forgien country. Her sons who are twins study in the same school where Nayan works. Nayan takes biology to her sons class. Her sons are:

Suresh - he is a shy guy who loves women's boobs. He is the favorite to his mom as he is very innocent.

Dinesh- he is a brave guy and secretly lust for mature women. He doesn't likes when his mom always pets Suresh.

Nayan was instructed by her principal not to take reproductive system to her students and skip that lesson. As an impact Suresh got teased that he doesn't know anything about sex. The night at home Dinesh reveals this matter to Nayan.

This story talks about the conflict Nayan faces to teach her sons about sex who fight over Nayan for sex.
This story is narrated b Nayanthara herself.
Day-1:
It was 8pm. I called my son's to the dinning table. Dinesh arrived first followed by Suresh. I saw something was not good in Suresh face.

Nayan: what happened boys,why are u sad Suresh
(Suresh remained silent)
Nayan: what happened tell,nah. Dinesh what happened to your brother.
Dinesh: nothing mom , asusual he got teased in school.
Nayan: again,who did it
Suresh: mom it was nothing,leave

Nayan: ok ,you guys eat first.
Dinesh: ok ma
Suresh: Dinesh was also teasing me ma
Dinesh: ma Suresh is always like this only.
Nayan: what did u tease him.
Dinesh: ma Suresh said he don't know how babies come and he told kissing can make babies.
(Suresh started crying a little :cry: )

I immediately said Dinesh to keep quiet and went beside Suresh and hugged him.

Nayan: Suresh don't cry it not a big thing. You eat and go to ur room.
Suresh: i am not hungry now,i am going

I don't know what to do,i just pulled Suresh from leaving and kissed him in the cheeks. It was a long kiss. And sent him to his room.

Nayan: why did u do like this Dinesh ,i said you should always be there for your brother nah
Dinesh: sorry ma it won't happen again

I was advising Dinesh for a longtime and he went to his room. I had a confusion about what to do and was thinking for a longtime. I was very much in thought of my sons and could go to sleep. So i thought to go and sleep with my sons today for a change.

.....stay tuned for next part

Day-1:
It was 8pm. I called my son's to the dinning table. Dinesh arrived first followed by Suresh. I saw something was not good in Suresh face.

(Suresh remained silent)

Dinesh: ma Suresh said he don't know how babies come and he told kissing can make babies.

I don't know what to do,i just pulled Suresh from leaving and kissed him in the cheeks. It was a long kiss. And sent him to his room.

Nayan: why did u do like this Dinesh ,i said you should always be there for your brother nah

I was advising Dinesh for a longtime and he went to his room. I had a confusion about what to do and was thinking for a longtime. I was very much in thought of my sons and could go to sleep. So i thought to go and sleep with my sons today for a change.

Next update please

host image online

amazing concept bro

Day-1:

(Suresh remained silent)

Next part upload fast ???????

Back