• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Lusty South Indian actress sex stories

Anu was in cloud9 for his amazing work....

Anu get down from sofa and made him to stand....
She Neel down and took his dick and stated to lick it like she was dam hungry....

Then she made him sit on sofa and began to give him a hard handjob and and blowjob...

Akhil hold her head and gave her a deep throat....

After a while, Akhil asked for boobsjob...
Anu said you naughty boy, I was expecting that you are going to ask that...
By saying that she came near him gave him a deep tongue lick and began boobsjob...

Akhil was enjoying the softness of her boobs... in the mean time he used to pick her nipples very hard....

It continued for about 15min and anu said....
Baby my pussy cant wait to take you in....

Please bang me.... Bang your bitch....

Then Akhil made her to sit on sofa and inserted his hard dick in to her pussy with full force....

This made his full dick to penetrate deep inside the warm pussy of anu....

Anu stated to morn aloud... Fuck ya, fuck.... aaaaahhhh yaaaaahhhh, hard give me hard..... tear my pussy....
Anu shouted aloud and ordered pavitra to bring ice cubes...

Pavitra brought them in no time and gave ice cubes to anu and stared to steer with lust full eyes that how hard akhil is banging her pussy....

Then Anu scolded pavitra,"You bloody bitch, move your ass from here"

Then pavitra scared and ran to kitchen room...

Anu started to rub ice cubes all over her body and at her pussy while akhil was banging hard...

In the mean time, Manjusha got call from mala saying that Nayana mam is on the way to resort...

We will reach there in 20min...

Manjusha was shocked... She ran to anu with bit shy,

and when she was about to speak something, but anu was not in mood to listen anything and scolded over her 'get lost you bitch... don't disturb us...'

Then manjusha ran towards the mini dock station of the island....

Akhil and anu were having non-stop hard sex in as many position as possible...

this continued for more than 30min and akhil made her to bend like dog and splash hard on her warm wet pussy...

Then stated to bang her like a hungry dog for about 30min, in this time anu cummed twice...

By this time nayana reached the resort... Manjusha welcomed Nayana... Then Nayana slapped her boobs and ass saying "You bitch, you have grown then fat and sexy...

Come to my room when you are free" and then asked, "where is Anu darling?"...
Manjusha hesitated to say anything... By seeing manjusha face, Nayana asked again...

Then she heard anu loud voice "Fuuuuuuck, ya.... AAAAhhhhhhhhhh,,,, ooooooohhhhhhh godddd....."

Nayana was surprised and started walking towards resort... The sounds are becoming louder and louder....

Nayana was getting horny for anu moanings... She reached the resort main hall and shocked to see anu was having rough hardcore sex with a guy...

Nayana asked manjusha, Is he Mr. Akhil? Manjusha said "Yes madam"...
Nayana thought not to disturb them and stand at other end of the hall and watching them...

Anu started crying for his hard rough sex....
Then Nayana remembered how Anu used to bang her during their lesbo.... And thought" I think he is the right guy to teach a lesson to this bitch anu...

After 15min from then, akhil said, "I might cum bitch"
Anu: Ohhhhhhh, Baby, please cum on my face and boobs.... I want to taste them.... It was very long time not having facial with cum...
Please cum on my face baby....

Then akhil took his dick out of her wet pussy and kept in between her spongy boobs and began to fuck them.... After 2-3min he shoot his hot lava over her face and boobs....

Anu begged him to fuck in doggy so that she also can cum again....
Then Akhil made her to bend and banged her in doggy....

He fucked her with full speed and she cum in no time....

Anu thanked him for the wonderful section and said "Baby i will be ready for you when ever you want"....You are extraordinary fucker i ever met..."

And akhil went back to his room...
latter anu began to taste his cum on her face....

Last edited:
While Akhil was going to his room, he ordered Sitara to bring lunch to his room

And ordered Kavya to turn on water geezer for a warm water-bath….

Kavya followed him in to his room and went to his washroom and switched geezer and came back to his room….

Akhil was laying on his bed naked…
Kavya went near him and said “Sir geezer is on”…

Kavya was not able to take her eyes from his monster dick it was shining with Anu pussy cum…

Kavya is feeling wet in her pussy…

Akhil: Kavya I need a warm full body oil massage….

Kavya: Sure sir, just waiting for your order…

Akhil: Right now…

Kavya: Ok sir… will be in a minute…

Kavya went out to bring oil… Then Anu entered room with lunch…

Akhil: Sitara keep it on the table and bring me short and t-shirt…

Sitara brought them and gave them to Akhil and he wear them and moved towards table and began to eat his lunch…

Sitara stand near table and started to show him her cleavage and navel hip with lusty looks…

After his lunch…

Akhil: Sitara I need milk to drink…

With shy Sitara: Who's milk sir?…

Akhil: Don't you know?

Sitara: Yes sir…

Akhil: I can smell the milk…

Sitara: Sir!!!

Akhil: Yes, baby I can smell and see those milk tanks just in front of me…

By saying those words Akhil kept his both hands on her boobs and began to press them softly…

Sitara was shocked and happy that her intention came true…

She holds his head, dragged and placed on her huge milky boobs…

By then Akhil dick started rising and, he removed his short...
Sitara took his dick in hand...

Sitara: Sir, Your dick is too big and thick.... Very hot also...

Akhil stand up and hugged Sitara by grabbing her boobs by kissing her on lips...

By this time Kavya entered the room with oil bottle and surprised to see the scene…

Kavya thought “This bitch started her game”…

Kavya: Sir, Oil is ready sir… Can we start?

Akhil: Yes Kavya… Lets go to washroom…

best image hosting
Akhil took Sitara with him and Kavya followed them…

Sitara: What’s going on sir?

Kavya: Sir need a warm full body oil massage…

Akhil: Yes chicks, but up on once condition… You both have to give me this massage with your huge milky boobs…

Both of them were shocked… They never thought that Akhil will ask like this…

Kavya: Sir, you are amazing… No one asked such oil massage before from us…

Sitara: Yes sir…

Akhil was shocked to see anu there.... He was able to see her juggling boobs through her transparent saree when she move...

NScLJG.gif

NSCdA6.gif

NSE9PW.gif
NSCljI.gif

He saw her stunning body shapes
NShQxK.gif

He hugged her and was feeling her hot and soft body...

NSh9oJ.jpg

then he saw her boobs closely, kissed on her chest and kept his head on her soft gap between her melons...

NSE3Et.jpg

NSEsjd.jpg

NSEZzE.jpg

NSEPZQ.jpg
NSEIDe.jpg

then he garbed her soft sexy hover glass hip...

NSbTpj.gif

NSSFLU.gif

NSEV2q.gif

She went very crazy with his act...

NSE48R.gif

Then he moved down to her novel and kissed there, also grab her round ass,

NSSkeD.jpg

NSEBeU.gif

NSERia.gif

squeezed and slapped them....

NSSQxq.gif

NSS9op.gif

He slowly came to her face and saw her juicy red lips, Then she said, " those are for you man" enjoy...

NSb8gh.gif

NSS4KG.jpg
NSSaOO.jpg

and started kissing all over her face and gave her a deep kiss on her juicy lips...

NSSXN7.jpg
NSS3wk.jpg
NSSTxo.jpg
NSSZb5.jpg
NSSiH9.jpg
NSSqaI.jpg
NSSPeL.jpg
NSSIvW.jpg

NSShUt.gif
NSSbHh.gif

Licked her tongue and exchanged their saliva.

NSbx7d.gif
NSbsqU.gif
NSb0lE.gif

They kissed for about 10min then separated a part, then she began to open her pallu...

NSSpma.gif
NSS16Q.gif

NSbyfo.gif

He hold her pallu and grab her towards him...

NSbUhs.gif

NSbZBa.gif

Then her boobs touched hardly to her chest...
NSbOsQ.jpg

NSbqfq.gif

When she hug him tightly, she was shocked when felt his huge hard cock..

NSbSBr.gif
NSbE10.gif

She said, I like the hardness of you cock and want to lick it till cums and want it badly on my face, I like to lick the creamy cum...

NSbWqL.gif

NSbJWU.gif
NSb2PE.gif

NSbGDQ.gif

Then he said " As your wish baby"
With in no time she grab his hard rock cock with her hand...

NSbljp.gif

Then he asked how was it baby?
Then she said with a shock and smiling face,

NScZz7.gif
NSciII.gif

NScsn9.gif

really you have a huge dick, you bitch fucker...

NScPZO.gif

NScUM0.gif

Akhil said, then why late bitch, suck it...

Anu said, before I suck it I have to clean it you fucker...

Then Anu gave him a kiss and both fell in to the pool...

NScbId.gif
NSccYE.gif

Anu was thinking to have a underwater pool sex with him....

NSc2o5.gif

NScwN9.gif
NSc6V7.gif
NScBeI.gif

NScGRL.gif
NScRiW.gif
NScvKO.gif
Bro gifs are not loading

Anu was in cloud9 for his amazing work....

Anu get down from sofa and made him to stand....
She Neel down and took his dick and stated to lick it like she was dam hungry....

Then she made him sit on sofa and began to give him a hard handjob and and blowjob...

Akhil hold her head and gave her a deep throat....

After a while, Akhil asked for boobsjob...
Anu said you naughty boy, I was expecting that you are going to ask that...
By saying that she came near him gave him a deep tongue lick and began boobsjob...

Akhil was enjoying the softness of her boobs... in the mean time he used to pick her nipples very hard....

It continued for about 15min and anu said....
Baby my pussy cant wait to take you in....

Please bang me.... Bang your bitch....

Then Akhil made her to sit on sofa and inserted his hard dick in to her pussy with full force....

This made his full dick to penetrate deep inside the warm pussy of anu....

Anu stated to morn aloud... Fuck ya, fuck.... aaaaahhhh yaaaaahhhh, hard give me hard..... tear my pussy....
Anu shouted aloud and ordered pavitra to bring ice cubes...

Pavitra brought them in no time and gave ice cubes to anu and stared to steer with lust full eyes that how hard akhil is banging her pussy....

Then Anu scolded pavitra,"You bloody bitch, move your ass from here"

Then pavitra scared and ran to kitchen room...

Anu started to rub ice cubes all over her body and at her pussy while akhil was banging hard...

In the mean time, Manjusha got call from mala saying that Nayana mam is on the way to resort...

We will reach there in 20min...

Manjusha was shocked... She ran to anu with bit shy,

and when she was about to speak something, but anu was not in mood to listen anything and scolded over her 'get lost you bitch... don't disturb us...'

Then manjusha ran towards the mini dock station of the island....

Akhil and anu were having non-stop hard sex in as many position as possible...

this continued for more than 30min and akhil made her to bend like dog and splash hard on her warm wet pussy...

Then stated to bang her like a hungry dog for about 30min, in this time anu cummed twice...

By this time nayana reached the resort... Manjusha welcomed Nayana... Then Nayana slapped her boobs and ass saying "You bitch, you have grown then fat and sexy...

Come to my room when you are free" and then asked, "where is Anu darling?"...
Manjusha hesitated to say anything... By seeing manjusha face, Nayana asked again...

Then she heard anu loud voice "Fuuuuuuck, ya.... AAAAhhhhhhhhhh,,,, ooooooohhhhhhh godddd....."

Nayana was surprised and started walking towards resort... The sounds are becoming louder and louder....

Nayana was getting horny for anu moanings... She reached the resort main hall and shocked to see anu was having rough hardcore sex with a guy...

Nayana asked manjusha, Is he Mr. Akhil? Manjusha said "Yes madam"...
Nayana thought not to disturb them and stand at other end of the hall and watching them...

Anu started crying for his hard rough sex....
Then Nayana remembered how Anu used to bang her during their lesbo.... And thought" I think he is the right guy to teach a lesson to this bitch anu...

After 15min from then, akhil said, "I might cum bitch"
Anu: Ohhhhhhh, Baby, please cum on my face and boobs.... I want to taste them.... It was very long time not having facial with cum...
Please cum on my face baby....

Then akhil took his dick out of her wet pussy and kept in between her spongy boobs and began to fuck them.... After 2-3min he shoot his hot lava over her face and boobs....

Anu begged him to fuck in doggy so that she also can cum again....
Then Akhil made her to bend and banged her in doggy....

He fucked her with full speed and she cum in no time....

Anu thanked him for the wonderful section and said "Baby i will be ready for you when ever you want"....You are extraordinary fucker i ever met..."

And akhil went back to his room...
latter anu began to taste his cum on her face....

great work

Why are you posting here? Post in the contest thread.

Why are you posting here? Post in the contest thread.
My posting not allowed bro ?

Back