• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Me, kajal mom and my lusty friends

Khilji

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Sidharth is a cute good-hearted studious 10th class student, thanks to his father genes for his qualities. Mr. Reddy, his father, an advocate in the district court, is always busy with clients and the court. Though that brings income to the family, the poor Kajal, Sid's mom has started to feel emotionally unattended by her own husband due to his busy schedules. Sidharth is very young to notice his mother's feelings yet. Reddy has got no time to spend with his wife and Kajal has no strong heart to directly talk to Reddy over this matter.

It has been quite a while since Kajal started to feel ignored. Her son Sid loves her but that is not the love she wants at that stage of her life. She needs a romantic, sensual love, which satisfies her sexual urges by pounding the flesh between her legs. Kajal's vagina has been ignored to such an extent that even a thought of sex would make her go crazy and starts crying out of depression. She has no one to share those feelings openly. There was an instance where Kajal was all prepared and ready to give a surprise to her husband. She donned a gorgeuous spandex lingerie waiting for her husband on a Friday night to absolutely enjoy the entire weekend with him on bed. She even got rid of her son Sid from home by sending him to his uncle's house for the weekend. But, to Kajal's surprise, Reddy sent a text message saying "Hey dear, got another important case in Delhi. Flight at 10 PM tonight. Can't make it to home this weekend. See you on Monday night." There wasn't any prior intimation, not a 'bye baby' atleast in the message, how rude and careless!, thought Kajal to herself in utter dismay. And this is just one incident of her unromantic boring phase of the life she is living lately.

Talking about Sid, his classmates at school are exactly contrasting boys. Notorious, mischevious, care-free and what not. I don't know who to thank that for. Unfortunately Sid got well with only those boys. 'Opposite poles attact', goes the saying! Raj is the naughtiest of all. He loves teasing girls in his school, and even few of his lady teachers. Teachers don't stay quiet though. A lot of complaints are lodged against Raj to his parents but they get ignored. Like parents - like son, thought the teachers and left him to himself.

One Friday during lunch recess, Sid heard the word Kajal in Raj's voice. As he started to find where Raj is, he found that Raj is talking to their mutual friend Suhas. Sid thought of eavesdropping to that conversation.

Suhas: That's true Raj, even I saw Sid's mom on our last parent-teacher meeting day. She is an absolute stunner. What was her name again?

Raj: Kajal, its Kajal. Remember the name buddy. These days I am getting an erection just by hearing that name. Ah Kajalll.

Suhas: Ah yes. I will definitely remember it from now. Did you see her voluptous boobs in that blouse? They were oozing out from the front.

Raj: Her pallu tries to cover them but nah, those boobs aren't small to hide under that. hahaha. (both laughed together)

Suhas: Really bro, I have never seen such sexy woman of her age? what could be her age though? 35+?

Raj: umm my mom is 37. so we can consider Kajal as 36-38.

Suhas: Correct, we can estimate by our moms' ages. My mom is 35.

Raj: Suhas, to be frank, I am fed up with these girls and our teachers in school. Sid's mom made me a man I think. I am attracted to her a lot.

Suhas: Aaahan. What do you wanna do to her huh? (teased Raj)

Raj: I so wanna grab those yummy boobs and taste them, lick them and suck them to the end. ssssssss my mouth is watering now!

Suhas: hahaha control my friend. It's not that easy job to get hold of a woman. That too Sid's mom. Sid is a very sensitive and good kid. How different Kajal is going to be. I guess she is also a conservative and orthodox woman.

Raj: Fuck all that man. I soo wanna suck those boobies dry. What if she is a nasty woman from inside. What if she is kinky from inside? and.. and.. have you ever heard of

Back