• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
PEOPLE !!! I DONT CREATE/MORPH for INSULTING ANY1. I DO IT AS A HOBBY
BUT.........................................AS PER COMMENTS RECEIVED... I THINK THIS WEBSITE GIVES A DAMM TO REAL ARTISTS AND ENCOURAGES ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE. ""AI"" IMAGES with same sized boobs and same sized figure.... which I FEEL """ not right""

SO I HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE OUT OF DESIFAKES.COM Becoz most of them dont appreciate but just GYAAN DETE YAHA... ABE TUM GYAAN DENE SE BETTER KHUD Kuch creat karo fir gyaan do be....

NAACH NA JAANE AANGAN THEDHAA....

@desifakes AM LEAVING THIS FORUM .

STANDUP Comedian Aishwarya Mohanraj

Aishwarya Mohanraj

Though she isnt that good looking but shes fuckable....nice lusty figure n now she s got boobs too after getting married. solid bade ho gaye hai iske.

Aishwarya Mohanraj
Uffff...kitno ne gangbang diea hai isko...isko lund se tease khana bohut pasand hai...

STANDUP Comedian Aishwarya Mohanraj

Aishwarya Mohanraj

Though she isnt that good looking but shes fuckable....nice lusty figure n now she s got boobs too after getting married. solid bade ho gaye hai iske.

Aishwarya Mohanraj
Make more on ashwariya mohanraj

BUT.........................................AS PER COMMENTS RECEIVED... I THINK THIS WEBSITE GIVES A DAMM TO REAL ARTISTS AND ENCOURAGES ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE. ""AI"" IMAGES with same sized boobs and same sized figure.... which I FEEL """ not right""

SO I HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE OUT OF DESIFAKES.COM Becoz most of them dont appreciate but just GYAAN DETE YAHA... ABE TUM GYAAN DENE SE BETTER KHUD Kuch creat karo fir gyaan do be....

I agree to the fact that the AI fakes are being given more attention than the work of real artists hence
I’ve also stopped posting on site🙏🏻

Nice work rowdee…dont stop…al fakes are good but they didn’t have such karizma…so don’t stop

check out my new thread in GIFS of marathi and other actresses.

Back