• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which M.I.L.F Actress do you want as your MOMMY

• Kareena Kapoor

• Malaika Arora

• Kajol

• Aishwarya Rai

• Ramya Krishnan

• Meena

• Saranya Ponvannan

• Pragathi

• Roja

• Vidya Balan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Me and @kang.json69 are good frnds one day I was not at home while he came ,my mom geeta was there who served her food and requested her to wait there because she has to go to buy vegetable
When she was gone @kang.json69 was full of lust by my mom figure and cleavage he gone her room and took her sexy used red bra,panty from bathroom and started shagging on it .
After 5 mins he want something more so he started finding something else ,he.found my mom's pendrive he plugged it in his laptop(he brought it to give me to transfer notes) in pendrive he found it was her sex recording with a customer 2 days ago
He started fapping seeimg the video and then my mom came he locked the main door but my mom opened it as she knows a trick ,she saw @kang.json69 shagging on her used inners watching something

She busted in the room @kang.json69 was first scared but when my mom asked what he was doing he quickly showed her videos and my mom geeta was shocked.
(Next part will come in some time with pics of geeta and her panty, like this part upto 15 likes)
Man @fake_lover 's mom was so great i could fuck her for weeks and months not stop
We would try all kinds of naughty stuff
she was always naked when she was with me her pussy and boobs were so great

Back